The Silly Game Quotes thread

Post a quote from any game that you thought was either
1) Epic
2) WTF
3) Hilarious
4) Just plain silly.
No, you don't have to list the game, or who said it, but it would probably be funnier if you did.

"Every day I brush my Pokemon a hundred strokes. Then, I do me."
-Breeder, Pokemon Pearl.

I was seriously like WTF at this statement.
"I-I, ammmm, the great mighty poo."

Need I say more?
"Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"
-flawful, mario and luigi superstar saga.

WHY IN HELLS NAME......does flawful talk about food in his taunts!? i mean.....COME ON! He's a villan for god's sake, REAL VILLANS DO NOT TALK ABOUT FOOD WHEN THEY ARE BEING EVIL!
A classic: "This guy are sick!"

Best dialogue ever.
>>

<<

FIND THE COMPUTER ROOM!
-Vector The Crocodile

http://usaofcomproom.ytmnd.com/
For epic-ness:

Quote ()

L-l-look at you, hacker. A p-p-pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you r-run through My corridors-s. H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machin-n-n-n-ne?

Quote ()

"GOODBYE IRRITANT.  W-W-WE SHALL N-NOT MEET AGAIN."

Both by SHODAN from System Shock/System Shock II.
"Dear Humanity:
We REGRET that we landed on Earth. We REGRET that we let Halo be destroyed. And we most DEFINITELY regret that the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"
"Hoo-rah!"
~Sgt. Johnson, Halo 2
Totally hilarious.
"How daring. Most men don't dare to touch my breasts."
"O_o *nosebleed*"
Random woman in .hack, after main character runs head-on into her boobs by accident.
"That must be the least relaxing sign I have ever seen."

"What about the one at the barber shop that says Low Fatality Rate?"

"I stand corrected."

-Sam and Max
"How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
"A woodchuck could chuck no amount of wood, because a wood chuck can't chuck wood."
"But if that woodchuck could chuck, and would chuck, some amount of wood, how much wood could that woodchuck chuck?"
"Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?"
"A woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood."
"Oh, shut up."

- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
Don't make me get the duct tape out again.
~The Panther King, from Conker's Bad Fur Day

You're Winner!
~1st Place screen, Big Rigs Racing

"Do a barrel roll!"

Quote (Nalerenn)

"How much would could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"
"A woodchuck could chuck no amount of wood, because a wood chuck can't chuck wood."
"But if that woodchuck could chuck, and would chuck, some amount of wood, how much wood could that woodchuck chuck?"
"Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?"
"A woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood."
"Oh, shut up."

- Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge

Lulz.

Quote (Black & White)

ô♫ Ooooh, we've got this notion ♫ô
♫ô That we'd quite like to sail the ocean ô♫
ô♫ So we're buildin' a big boat to leave here for good. ♫ô
♫ô We're not keen on sinkin' ô♫
ô♫ So we're all sittin' here a thinkin' ♫ô
♫ô Cos we built it too big and we've run out of wood. ô♫

ô♫ eidle eidle eee ♫ô
♫ô eidle eidle eee ô♫

ô♫ we simply can't leave til we get some more wood. ♫ô
♫ô Oooh, we're not keen on sinkin' ô♫
ô♫ so that's why we're sittin' thinkin' ♫ô
♫ô cos we simply can't leave til we get some more wood. ô♫
ô♫ Ooooh, the boat is now finished ♫ô
♫ô But there's still somethin' on the wish-list ô♫
ô♫ To keep us all goin' through the wind and the rain. ♫ô
♫ô There's no food on the table ô♫
ô♫ And we can't sail unless we're able ♫ô
♫ô So we ain't goin' nowhere 'til we get some grain. ô♫

ô♫ eidle eidle eee ♫ô
♫ô eidle eidle eee ô♫

ô♫ we simply can't leave until we get some grain. ♫ô
♫ô Therrrre's no food on the table ô♫
ô♫ And we can't sail unless we're able ♫ô
♫ô So we ain't goin' nowhere 'til we get some grain. ô♫
ô♫ Ooooh, We're not complainin' ♫ô
♫ô but there's still one more thing remaining ô♫
ô♫ Cos bread is quite borin' if that's all you eat. ♫ô
♫ô We need some flavour ô♫
ô♫ So do us all a little favour ♫ô
♫ô Cos, we ain't goin' nowhere 'til we get some meat. ô♫

ô♫ eidle eidle eee ♫ô
♫ô eidle eidle eee ô♫

ô♫ we simply can't leave until we've got some meat. ♫ô
♫ô Sooooo, Do us a favour ô♫
ô♫ find somethin' with a little flavour ♫ô
♫ô Cos we're goin' nowhere 'til we've got some meat. ô♫
W-W-WE FORGOT BARREL ROLL?!

Thank you, Omega!

And Dark...

Quote (darkstar1006)

WHY IN HELLS NAME......does flawful talk about food in his taunts!? i mean.....COME ON! He's a villan for god's sake, REAL VILLANS DO NOT TALK ABOUT FOOD WHEN THEY ARE BEING EVIL!

YOU DO NOT INSULT FAWFUL! JUST FOR THAT, I GIVE YOU...

MORE FAWFUL!

Quote (Fawful)

"I have fury! At last, my entrance with drama! Finally! Now is the time where my true might shines, like many angry sunbeams of rage! St-standing in the spotlight at such a gala of spectacularity... My nerves are nervous! But... Now that I am thinking... Cakletta's revival was all thanks to my quite nasty efforts! Which means that all this time, I am Fawful, who is just a toady! Such working, all for others! And THAT means... The true meaning of our battle gives me fear and confusion!! I need no long speech before this battle, which will now be mighty! Snack on my wrath, fink-rats!"

"I drizzled rage dressing on the country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil!"

"I HAVE FURY!"

"Your lives that I spit on are now but a caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid!"

Quote (Fawful)

Fawful: I have boredom...Guests? Now I have...FURY! I say to you WELCOME! Welcome to Fawful's Bean 'n' Badge! In this place beans are like precious treasure milked from a famous cow made of jewels! All who come with beans leave with badges so rare they make mustaches droop with disbelief!
Babies: (cheer)
Fawful: What? The story of Fawful? Your words are not beans. I am not wanting them.
Baby Mario: (jumps)
Fawful: You are like brainless cats that are too dumb to know they are stupid! You have curiosity...but my tale is long, so long it makes babies old and hairy lips grow gray with aging. Do you dare hear?
Babies: Um, OK.
Fawful: Then now you listen! I am here, merchant of badges, only sometimes with fury, but once I had fury at all times. I drizzled rage dressing on the country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil! And then the bad men came. Red and green bad men. I had the punishment. Bad punishment with hammers and jumping on my head and the overheat of my ship. I have a little fury even with my remembering...Red! And green! A pair of jumping hammers in red and green who are looking just like you!
I HAVE FURY!
Those brothers of badness! My brain aches at their overalls! I have fury AND headache now! Fawful would be here, reigning over all and laughing at you! ...But no.
SO MUCH FURY!
Stupid mustaches! Hairs like the dirty tail of a horse in a barn built by a farmer who is crazy!
...I HAVE CALM.
(Fawful throws off his red cloak, revealing a white Elvis-like suit)
I am waiting like an elevator. I have the commerce. I run Fawful's Bean 'n' Badge, but...the day comes soon when Fawful rises again, and then no baby's candy has safety! I am counting chickens before they are even eggs, before the chickens are even chickens!
I WILL! HAVE! FURY!
I LAUGH AT DEFEAT!
I FIGHT WITH RAGE!
I HURT YOUR FACES!
Hooof... Heffff...D-Did I...have insanity?
Babies: (surprise)
Fawful: Did I...have evil? I suppress the fury, but sometimes... The fury has me. Red and green puts the fog of rage in my eyes, and my mind goes crazy.
Babies: (surprise)
Fawful: P-Please... I will be fine. No worrying for Fawful. We talk of beans. Beans and badges... We begin trading! What are you wanting?

There is no more questioning. Fawful is one of the greatest villans of all time.
FLAWFUL SUCKS A VILLAN AND YOU KNOW IT!
FALCON PUNCH!!
FOR THE HORDE!
"Boy, that was some earthquake. Wait, that wasn't an earthquake? HQ is a flying airship you say?!" - Dude in Megaman ZX

Lulz.

"ZERG RUSH!" - Obvious.
"More like sucky... Dumb.... Thing"
Lord Zetta