The Evil Navi Lair

Quote (RevivedSin)

Foolish... a dark resounding voice sounded through the inner chamber. Black wisps of air seeped through the floor, under Micheal's feet, who displaced himself from the area.

Michael was completely unfazed of the strange wisps of black air underneath him. As the Wolf appeared, he shocked quite a few by apparantly disappearing right into Big Bad Wolf! After a few seconds, he walked out of the spot Wolf was on.

"In case nobody's guessed yet, I'm made of different data than all of you, so you guys can't touch me," Michael explained to the crowd, again in the young man's voice issuing from the little six-year-old's mouth. "Yeah, that's also why I don't have one of those fancy-pants Navi emblems," he added, pointing at a random Navi's emblem.

Michael snickered, then phased through a wall, then another. Once far enough from the group so that noone would be able to find him, he loaded an MP3 file.

Meanwhile, in the room, something other than talking and eerie silence started to play. In fact, the song was everywhere in the castle.

Can't touch this! Doo, doo DOO doo! DOO doo! DOO doo! DOO, doo doo doo, dunna heey, hey! Can't touch this!

In Michael's room, he was too busy dancin' to his tune of choice. It was a funny sight; a tiny boy of 6 years old, rocking out like a teenager.
The wolf opened one eye, peering at the child who had just spoken. However, it was shut again soon enough, accompanied by a low growl that sounded a little too much like a chuckle.
The doors slammed open, driven on a gust of wind. Yet another Navi strode in--rather, a pair of them. One was of no great height, with white hair that straggled down to his chin, a smoked visor covering his eyes, a dull grey bodysuit and green armour that seemed to float just off his body rather than being stuck to it. A pair of orange spheres of light hovered just behind his shoulders. A number of free-floating feathers of the same colour of light seemed tethered to the orange spheres, but were pointed downward to keep from poking anyone in the eye.

The other Navi was even shorter than the first. He was completely unarmoured, save for a pair of rather out-of-place yellow shorts that were extremely bright against the rest of him. His skin was black as tar, his eyes were white and irisless, and his hair was a dark brown. His entire body was covered in rather esoteric blue tattoos of all sizes and shapes that glowed faintly.

"Remember, bro," the white-haired, green-armoured Navi reminded as he strode across the Lair. The tattoo-covered one followed at his heels, looking antsily back and forth. "Not my fault if you get deleted for showing up in here."

"I think I'm badass enough to be allowed in," he shot back, nearly throwing himself onto a couch next to a rather sinister-looking wolf. "If they want proof, I'll show them." He grinned suddenly up at the white-haired, orange-winged Navi. "It's you that I'm worried about, Fujin. they might take you for a pansy and kick you out."

"Oh, shut up." Fujin waved one hand in the direction of the tar-skinned Navi. "You stay here or whatever. I'm getting drinks, and maybe picking up that chick."

The tattoo-covered Navi made a face as he looked toward the object of Fujin's interest--Confine. "She looks weird."

"No, she looks hot." Fujin turned his back and stalked off toward the bar, shaking his head. "You're hopeless, bro."
"Simpletons? I'll show you simpletons!" growled Gorgus, rising to his feet and reaching for his hood. "You think you can just diss me like that, I'll-"

It was Salas himself that stopped him this time. "Gorgus, shut up and sit down. I'd hate to waste a unit of backup data for something like this, but if you continue these outbursts, I will shove this flail up your-" but Salas never got to finish Gorgus had already rounded on another navi, one with white hair and green armor, eyeing Confine surrepticiously while walking towarda the bar. "Hey, Sagon, looks like you've got competition for biggest bitch on the net," he said, gesturing towards Confine.

"Lord Salas's flail won't be the only thing you'll have to deal with in a minute."
"I... you... wha...?" stammered a confused Merlot, breaking his serious look and glancing downward at Confine's snakelike tail coiling about his leg. His attention shifted back upward, however, as the lusty navi wrapped a thin finger around his goldenrod scarf and drew him closer. Screams? She's got to be kidding, right? It's a metaphor for um... happiness, right? thought Merlot, frantically searching Confine's face for some indication of jest.

The female's fanglike smile was hardly reassuring.

Not knowing exactly how to deal with this new and somewhat uncomfortable situation, he gulped and shifted his goggles nervously. Geez... maybe she's not kidding. Maybe she's one of THOSE kinds of navi's. he thought, his entire body going rigid with fear and anticipation, I'm all for trying new things, but this is looking sort of... kinky. Merlot's eyes darted from the chains on Confine's wrists to her prehensile tail to her fierce eyes, grinning awkwardly all the while.

The wine-red navi glanced back toward Salamand, who smiled and gave him a thumbs up for encouragement. Merlot gulped once more, and, against his better judgment, drew closer to Confine and stammered, "S-Screams? Why yes, the s-screams of my opponents ring loud and clear when I beat them off with my bare hands!" Realizing the awkwardness of his words, he quickly attempted to salvage the situation, "I'm also good with a sword... I mean good with my sword... I mean... like... sword as in the weapon, not..." Merlot trailed off, not once breaking his gaze with Confine.

-*-

"Wow, Merlot's really getting into that chick over there," commented Salamand, watching the pair from the corner of his eye. "Maybe he'll be the one to talk our way into the sequel!"

"Hmph" pouted Syne, "We go to a party like this and nobody so much as looks at me! I mean, look at them! They're all up in arms over that hussy." In a fit of rage, the curvy teal navi stormed over to the bar, pushing the green-armored navi out of the way and sitting herself down on one of the virus-head stools. Brushing her soft brown hair from the front of her face, she leaned on her arms and continued to pout.

Salamand sighed, and continued his friendly waving.
Huntman stared at Michael, "No Crest? Well then, If I want to hunt you one day, your data will be a nice rug." He put away his new prize in a bag he was carrying and looked around, "I especially enjoy hunting those...more wild navis." He looked at confine with amusement. "Now she's a bute." He then looked at Goku, "And then we have these kinda guys...his crest is one to take." He then looked at BBW and the other wolf, "And these are the perfect kind of navi for my hunting sport. Nothin like deleting an opponent like those. They give a good fight"
The dark Navi entered the fortress at a leisurely pace, his wraith followers moving silently behind him. He was in no real hurry and he lacked any real plan of action, just lingering ideas of horrid things that brought a cruel smile to his lips. He passed several "evil" Navi along his way to the inner chambers of the fortress, but he paid them little heed, merely casting a sly look in their direction.

As the small group came to the main hall of the fortress, having to avoid a rampaging elephant and it's crazed rider, they saw many a Navi lounging around discussing plots and a few engaging in activities not fit for children's television. The lead Navi chuckled to himself. The gathered masses were fools, the whole lot of them. However, one of them was bound to have the information he desired. He snapped his fingers, signaling the largest of his followers to step forward.

The hulking behemoth, cloaked in black and green, shuffled toward its master. The leader indicated a virus, a Bladia, standing off to the side of the hallway. A low growl of pleasure escaped from behind the green mask of the behemoth, its only response to its master's orders. The green clad follower stomped towards the Bladia, extending one massive arm and wrapping his fingers around the virus' head. The Bladia tried to respond, but it was too late as the fingers closed down and smashed its head. The hulking creature lifted the Bladia with one hand and tossed it into the center of the room.

"I hope I have everyone's attention now," the lead Navi called out. "I am seeking someone and I do hope that one of you has the information that I desire. I seek the Navi clad in black armor, the one known as Runeknight."

The wraith clad in gold and silver shuffled uncomfortably at the mention of the Navi's name, but it stopped itself before its leader could possibly notice. Still, its head a bit lower, as though it were saddened by the news.
Although, I would like to participate in a contest with you huntman... BBW started, talking to the hunting navi. I would like to settle a few things with my... associates first. The giant wolf navi turned to the newly entered figure. Runeknight huh.... I think he's at the bar all those other fools are at. Club Navi I think.
"Beat them off with your bare hands? Good with your sword?" Confine laughed in a sort of a shrill way like a satyr. "You really do spend a lot of time alone, don't you?" she mocked, tightening her clutch on Merlot's scarf. As she smiled at him, looking increasingly more devilish, she wound her tail higher up his leg and started to pull the scarf more uncomfortably around his neck. "Don't worry if others are saying things. I like it when you show a little fear! It reminds me of... Well," she whispered, shaking with a bit more confined laughter, "perhaps it's best I keep that a secret? I wouldn't want anyone else going after my nemesis, really."

Confine gave another curling smile to her watchers, obviously enjoying the attention, even from those thinking "what a skank" or "I want a piece of that," as the case might be. She certainly seemed like she would have been out of place in a room full of good navis; that much was certain.
"Ugh.....do they have actual power......or are they just programed to talk like girls." the navi thought as he found a place to sit down.
"Runeknight?" said Tassador, walking over to the to the navi that mentioned him. "Heh, he'll probably be at that damn bar, trying to keep the peace. He's part of the reason I didn't try to chase Swing into there."

Meanwhile, the extremely unproductive meeting between the four had ended. Gorgus stayed where he was, glaring furiously at Confine for her daring to insult them. Tassador was talking to the guy who asked about Runeknight already. Sagon glared at Confine as well, but for different reasons, before wandering over to the bar. Salas, meanwhile, took the seat right next to Syne and ordered a drink, muttering to himself.

"I swear, those two. No wonder Tassador's always bitching about them. We'll never finish Project Loki at this rate."
Huntman scratched his chin, "Runeknight....Runeknight......I don't even think I've seen a good picture of that guy. Can't help you there."

"I believe that lots of us here are looking for someone or something." Son Goku announced as he walked closer, "If we weren't desiring something, we wouldn't be who we are. We demmand to find something, power, zenny, life, death, we just seem to demmand it more than others do. I am also looking for a navi...three to be exact. Though I'll find them my own way. I don't need to ask for information. And nor do I need to demand an entire audience." The glowing eyes from above looked with glee.
The wolf's hide shook as he slowly rose to his feet. Now there was no mistaking his laugh. Maroon eyes with a gleam of intelligence ran over the hunter and his steed the ivory foundry. The creature opened his moth, revealing cruel white fangs, and he spoke, in a surprisingly human voice. "If you're gonna try to harvest my hide, Hunter, I don't think things would turn out the way you suspect. Let's see..." He pondered for a moment. His voice was plain and gruff, with a hint of slur, but there was no mistaking the sharp calculating mind behind it. It reminded of the kind of voice high-ranking suits in the Mob were expected to have. "Yeah, it'd go pretty well for me. I'd have your throat in my teeth in no time. However, I don't want a fight with any of you, I don't want vengeance, and I'm not looking for anyone. Hell, I don't even know why I was admitted. I'm not any more evil than the thief kid. I just want a nice place to sleep for a bit without being disturbed, and it looks like I made a lousy choice." The wolf sank back into a prone position. "Do not disturb, alright?" With that, he closed his eyes.
Fujin's orange wings shot out to lift him an inch or two off the ground, and he slid leisurely through the air to take a seat next to Syne. He propped his elbow up on the bar and motioned in the general direction of whomever was tending it.

"One of whatever the lady wants, on me." He turned his black visor back to Syne, flicking a shock of white hair out of his face. "Hey there. Yeah, she's a little bit of a hussy, isn't she? Don't worry about it. You're a lot more..."

He let his hidden eyes run none-too-discreetly along her frame. The black-skinned, tattoo-covered Navi still on the couch shook his head and snickered to himself.

"You think she's going to like you when she finds out about your tentacles, Fujin?"

"Shut up, bro!" Fujin twisted around indignantly to glare at the other Navi. "I don't have tentacles!"

"Riiight."

Fujin's face wrinkled into a scowl, and he snapped his wrist toward the tar-skinned Navi. A hole seemed to open up in the very fabric of space and time, revealing a grey dimension of cloud that lurked just beneath the current one. A blast of wind screeched out of the portal, tearing across the fortress to snatch the tattoo-festooned Navi off the couch and slam him against the wall. With another flick of his fingers, Fujin closed the hole again, and turned back to Syne with the suave smile on his face again.

"Sorry about that. Brothers, you know? Seems like you have a bit of a time with those other guys." He jerked his head toward Salamand and Merlot, his hair swaying with the movement.

Quote ()

As she smiled at him, looking increasingly more devilish, she wound her tail higher up his leg and started to pull the scarf more uncomfortably around his neck. "Don't worry if others are saying things. I like it when you show a little fear! It reminds me of... Well," she whispered, shaking with a bit more confined laughter, "perhaps it's best I keep that a secret? I wouldn't want anyone else going after my nemesis, really."

At that instant, Merlot was fairly certain that the emotion he was feeling wasn't arousal.

With the demonic navi's tail wrapped tightly around his leg, and her thin fingers grasping his scarf tightly, the scarlet swordsman found himself in a rather uncomfortable position. There was no mistaking it this time - the girl was a sadist, and a kinky one at that. He attempted to dislodge the tail discreetly, but found that it had grown substantially tighter than it had originally felt. Merlot knew that showing fear would only serve to encourage Confine's little fetish, but at this point, there was little else he could do. As panic began to overtake his body, the rational portion of his mind took over. Calm down, Merlot! he told himself, Just keep her talking! She can't do scary things to you as long as she's talking!

"Aheh... so... this guy," began Merlot, desperately attempting to find a topic of conversation that would pique the interest of his lusty captor, "This uh... this other guy that you're chasing after. Your nemesis, I mean. We're all villains here, right? Maybe... maybe I've seen him somewhere! Why don't you tell me about him so I can... well... assist you in your evil scheming!" Merlot smiled sheepishly, though the fear in his eyes was very evident and very real.

Oh man... Sal! Syne! DO something! he thought.

-*-

Syne, meanwhile, paid no attention to the plight of her comrade, having been noticed and catered to by a rather handsome, long-haired navi. Blushing slightly and ordering a rather pricey fruity concoction from the bartender, she turned to face Fujin, brushing her hair to the side and smiling sweetly. "Oh don't worry about those two," she said, "We're just travelling together. Friends, and all that." She eyed the navi's dull green bodysuit with a keen interest, clearly enjoying the attention. She shifted her weight on the barstool, her teal bodysuit gleaming in the dank atmosphere. Picking up the drink and taking a deep sip from its contents, Syne smirked. "So, are you going to introduce yourself? That's generally what guys do when they buy a girl a drink, isn't it?" she asked coquettishly, brushing her hair to her side once again.

He's like Tempoman, only without the helmet and the prudish attitude, she thought, beaming toward Fujin.

Still grinning, Fujin raised one hand and kneaded his forehead with one free-floating green gauntlet. "Sorry. Man, I'm a dork. Name's Fujin. Yours wouldn't happen to be 'Angel', would it? Nah, that's way below you."

From across the fortress, the tar-skinned Navi that had accompanied Fujin into the bar winced. He had been unceremoniously dumped on the couch again when the wind blast that his brother had fired at him ceased, and he slumped in the seat looking notably more frazzled than before.

"That was real lame. You know I've got all the money right now, huh?"

"I'll just beat you up for it later." Fujin shrugged at his brother with a grin, then returned his attentions to Syne. He looked from her drink to the menu posted on the wall. A muscle just beneath his eye spazzed ever so slightly when he saw the price, but he quickly tossed his doubts away. This chick was a real looker, and way less of a slut than the one that was meancing the stuttering red Navi at the moment. Whatever he had to spend on her would be worth it.

Meanwhile, Fujin's tar-skinned brother was looking around the fortress. Confine and Merlot had caught his eye, and he was quite enjoying the latter trying to weasel his way out of a rather painful experience with the female Navi. Almost subconsciously, he stirred at the dust underneath the couch with the toe of his foot. There had been a lot of deletions in this fortress, and the ashes of coding had been left behind in spots where is patrons usually wouldn't look. What would a little mischief hurt...?

The short, tattooed Navi ceased the revolutions of his foot and took them up with one finger instead. A slow spiral of dusty programming remains rose into the air, attracted by the movement of his hand. He watched the tendrils of defeated data coil around his arm, telling him stories about the Navis they had once helped to create. His empty white eyes appeared to shift from the dusty data to Melot and Confine, and a grin spread across the tar-skinned Navi's face. Just a tiny little bit of mischief wouldn't kill anybody.

The Navi suddenly opened all of his fingers at once, dispelling the tendrils of data like dust motes caught in a wind storm. They came together again as a snake of coding that rushed across the fortress floor and wound around Confine's ankle, prodding her hard to get her attention. A tiny handlike growth spouted from the shapless mass of programming data that had formed a little circlet of dust around her foot, and waved up at her.

He chuckled. See? No harm done.
"Oh... I can feel you squirming now!" Confine laughed sadisticly, making it obvious that she now knew of Merlot's intentions to try to free himself. She pulled his scarf quite uncomfortably tight as she continued talking. "If you must know, I am the arch-villain of DimensionMan, Defender of Navi-Kind. I'm his sworn enemy, and while I'll always enjoy the screams of others, nothing delights me more than his pain. You see," she smiled, tightening her tail and moving it brazenly further up the leg, almost now to the buttocks, "you remind me a bit of him, like I've said before, and it really gets me-!"

Just as she was about to start something drastic, she felt something grasp at her leg. With a frown, she looked down to see a small, waving arm of data; Merlot felt her grasp loosen a little. "Ha ha ha!" she burst out, her chest rising and falling with her shrill laughter. "Oh, who's delightful trick is this? Do you have more? Show me, please, show me!" she cried out, looking around the gathering eagerly for the culprit with a devilishly curled grin spreading across her face.
The tar-skinned Navi blinked, the grin free-falling right off his face. Uh oh. The crazy S&M chick was looking for him now. He began to snap his fingers to dispel the little creature of deleted data that had had made, but stopped himself before he could do so.

A little mischief never hurt anybody at all.

Trying to keep it as hidden as he could, the tattoo-covered Navi waved his hand around a bit more. The cloud of broken programming released Confine's ankle, floated away, and solidified into the form of a small bird. The sparrow flitted up, did a couple of loops around her head, and then dive-bombed her face with its talons extended. At the last possible second, the sparrow of deleted data exploded apart into dust that floated down to the floor again, released from service.

The tar-skinned Navi put on a rather convincing act of trying to listen in on the planning being done by a group of a cannonslinger woman, a medievally armoured dude, an oddly mutated monstrous guy, and a man with an evil-looking flail.
((We broke the meeting up because nothing was getting done. There's nothing to listen in on.))
[All the more for our mysterious unnamed Navi to get caught doing. XD]

[fails]