The Evil Navi Lair

Yes, I've heard about what happened. BBW replied to Kris. Of course, I knew you then as Miyamoto 404. the wolf navi continued, grinning devilishly for no apparent reason.

((PAGE CLAIMED IN THE NAME OF THE BIG BAD WOLF!))
"Well, isn't this unexpected?" The wolf-child cast an appraising gaze over the new stranger. "Whatever you wish to be called, it's nice to finally meet you... It would appear we've all changed with time, though I can only guess at what the fates have thrown your way." He spoke with a grin that might have been good-natured. However, it fell quite short of the feral youth's intent, mostly due to the copious spread of others' lifeblood across his coat and face and the cruel fangs that had placed it there. "Hello, Kris. I am Fenrir." He held out a clawed hand in greeting.

((Dun-dun-daaah... (In case some of you hadn't already seen this coming (brackets are great.))))
Michael was rather bored with the turn of events. So, he decided to start moving into the place. Snapping his fingers, a number of different colored duffel bags appeared floating next to him. Walking off, the bags of Michael's belongings floated after him.

After twenty minutes, Michael walked out of his new room. He'd replaced the open archway with a pair of handsome oak double doors, making it look very out of place. Inside, the room had undergone a total transformation. What used to be a dank, gloomy pisshole, now resembled a cosy mountain lodge. It was a considerable bit warmer in here than in the rest of the castle. What used to be stone floors were now plush wall-to-wall carpeting. Cushy sofas and chairs replaced the hard stone benches, and a humongous plasma-screen TV took up half of one wall, with at least 20 different Navi gaming consoles all wirelessly plugged into the TV. A small, but well-stocked kitchen was in the corner. A large canopy bed was in another corner. Various paintings were hung here and there. Finally, to complete the look, a set of windows were set into the walls, and were somehow showing a blizzardy, snowy day, though the Network didn't get weather like the real world.

Michael got to fixing himself a hot chocolate, getting out a stool and boiling up some hot water. Soon, the smell of chocolate was emanating throughout the castle. Pouring it into a painted, porcelain mug, he sighed and said, "Just like home." He retired onto one of the cushy chairs, sipping his drink.
"Fenrir," said Kris, shaking the clawed hand delicately. "A pleasure to meet you." She examined him only for a moment before she was suddenly aware of the fight unfolding a short distance away. The battle was impressive, and she thought she saw at least one familiar face between the melee, but the main effect of the fight on Kris was to make her nostalgic.

She clenched, then opened her hands, causing a slight squeaking sound with her gloves, as if she was clutching an invisible object. She could feel the adrenaline, the fear, the determination. This would be a good place for it, but she would wait.
Son Goku stared at this newcomer with curiosity. His tail swayed slowly left to right as he leaned against a pillar. He felt something like deja-vu when he stared at her. His left eye glowed a bit at this.

Macaque gave a more angry growl, "Grrr! Stupid showoff girl navis." She muttered, "They think they are so hot. They wouldn't even last one day against me. HMPH! Bunch of weaklings. Making Son Goku stare at them. How dare they."
"Seven years, huh?" remarked Tassador, sidling over to where Kris was standing. "In that case...I'm Tassador. Nice to meet you. My group," he gestured to Gorgus, who was glaring furiously at Confine, Sagon, who had taken her seat at the bar again, and Salas, who was still molding energy into something in his hands. "We've been lying low for...must've been eight years now. "All but Lord Salas over there were deleted by a single navi, so once we were restored from backup we had to go into hiding."

Meanwhile, in the direction Kris was looking, Gorgus slammed his tail against the ground, making a small crater where it hit, before bringing it up again. "Are you mocking me, kid," he asked furiously. "So...you want me to try that attack again. How about I do THIS instead?"

Immediately, Gorgus's tail shot towards Confine, wrapping tightly around her, letting the spikes on each segment dig into her flesh. Gorgus slowly tightened his grip. Just a little more and it would be the end of Confine...
"Interesting place this is," Kris said to Tassador, after he was finished talking, not bothering to inquire into Tassador's life story. "A hangout for those who are in hiding. I wonder how it still exists." She yawned as she leaned against a pillar and pulled her gloves tighter. The power under her surface was boiling, and begging to be used. It would be such a nice feeling.
Enzuru shrugged. "Well... It didn't look like anyone really tried to attack me. I guess both sides didn't care since I was in the middle? Or maybe it was just because I'm young." Enzuru sat down. "Not the first time I've been ignored."
She let out a delighted cry as the spikes dug into her, even as data trailed from her punctured skin and armor. "Oh... oh yes! This man knows how I like it!" she shouted, laughing insanely. Her visor flashed red briefly, then adopted a bright orange glow. Her armor began to grow brighter and fluctuate from black to crimson, then suddenly, her whole body adopted the glow. Her still white teeth showed brightly through the light, as she curled her mouth into a wide grin. "Now, I hope you weren't too attached to this. It's such a wonderful tool now, really, and I'd love to add it to my own arsanel. There's just the little problem," she cackled evily, "of seperating it from you!"

In a blitz or red and orange energy, Confine's transdimensional wings spread out and solidified, cutting the portion of Gorgus' tail that was wrapped around her off quite cleanly. The severed portion glowed red for a few moments, then faded to orange, then yellow. It then disappeared completely, seemingly vanishing into thin air. There was no pain of tearing flesh, but there was the feeling of data streaming from the wound.

"This is my Life Ender Burst, you know. I don't show it to just anybody, but I'm willing to make an exception in a case such as yours, ha ha ha!" she shrieked with laughter. "How's about it? Got anything else to launch at me out of that hind end of yours? I assume that's where you pull all of your weapons out of!" Her digital blood continued to flow from the wounds Gorgus had created, but she was putting on an amazing performance of pretending she didn't care about the injuries. Truthfully, however, it was likely she'd lost as much of her lifeblood as he had simply from the punctured areas in her skin.
Gorgus felt little pain from his parting with part of his tail. It had, after all, happened to him before. The way she did it, however...

"That was my tail, you bitch! Man, that'll probably take days to regenerate fully." Gorgus added the second part of his statement as something of an afterthought, glaring menacingly at her. This woman would know what true pain was by the end of this battle.

"And no, I don't pull all my weapons out of my ass. I just happened to grow a scorpion tail after a certain...accident. That's also where...this...came from." Gorgus shook back the sleeves of his cloak, revealing hands deep in the recesses of massive elongated claws, each lined with brutal-looking spikes. Also on the backside of each arm extended what appeared to be a long metal rod, similar to the ones found on the arms of Billies. After revealing his clawed hands, Gorgus rushed Confine and stabbed her in the back with one of the metal rods, before jumping away. "As much as I enjoy thrusting pointy objects into your body, there was actually a reason for that." He clapped the two rods together, and a surge of electricity suddenly exploded from that particular stab wound, stunning and binding Confine. "And now that you're all tied up..." Gorgus opened the two sides of each claw, revealing balls of flame in each of his hands. Fire sprung up around Confine's feet, engulfing her in a towering inferno.

Tassador watched on, half talking to Kris and half contemplating how screwed Confine was. Gorgus had fused with the data of viruses of every element, after all. And there was the matter of him being half multibug organism now as well. "This place actually isn't all that old. We only found it recently, about when we started making plans for a comeback. We actually had a few netpolice navis try to break up this party. Only Sagon," he indicated Sagon, now threatening the bartender for a drink, "and a few others wasted them."

Sagon, meanwhile, had bullied a drink out of the bartender. I'm surprised no one's tried anything on me yet. she thought. Not that I really want the company, but bullying the bartender gets old after awhile. Then again, what can you expect when you threaten people with oversized guns...and sometimes skip threatening and go straight to shooting. Ah, fun stuff.
"Oh! The s-shivers of electricity! This ungodly feeling of helplesness! You really do know how to t-treat a woman, don't you?" Confine cried out, twitching as she tried to free herself from paralyzation. As much as she like to talk big, however, she still gave out a loud shriek as she was set ablaze by the feet. "Ah! The warmth! It's soooo amazing!" she shouted, squirming rapidly as the fire soon burst to cover her entire body. "Really, you must feel it yourself! Ha ha ha!" she cackled, switching her luminescense from red-to-black to orange-to-white. More bright than ever, she continued to shriek as the flames licked her body. "Oh! It hurts! I love it so much, because I know that you're feeling it too!"

Surely enough, Gargus' body was beginning to glow with the same light as hers, and he could feel all of the same burning pain that she could. With a grin, she wrapped him in her strange, animated chains, drawing him closer to her slowly. "Come over here... I just want to taste you! I've got to have you!" she shouted, reeling him in and ignoring the flames which still were consuming her body. "Ha ha ha!" she shrieked with laughter, "I've been wasting my time with good guys! You're the ones who really know how to give me a good time! Ruthless! Barbaric! Such uncanny strength!"
Michael opened his oak door, seemingly bottomless mug of hot chocolate in hand, and walked out. He hadn't walked through three corridors when he came across a fight between villians. One side was a whorish female Navi, the other, a weird cloaked guy with a freakish tail. Michael shrugged, then phased through the female one and moved on. Walking a bit further, he saw another childlike Navi. Nudging him, he asked, "Hey, this is getting a bit boring, wouldn't you say? How about we go hang out in my room? I have hot chocolate," adding the last bit as an afterthought. The truth was, he was lonely, and hadn't actually socialized in about 10 years.
Macaque gave another huff, "Stupid battle. It's obviously annoying." She then looked up at her master with big dreamy eyes, "Master, the battle must be boring you. They aren't even up to your level. We can find another place to go. Somewhere without these annoyances....somewhere.....alone......"

It was if as son goku opened his mouth he spewed out REJECTED!!![b][/b]

"Thank you Macaque but I actually would like to stay in this area for a bit. I'm still wondering about everyone. What are their desires?"

Macaque seemed to loom into sadness. Her whole idea and plan shattered into a thousand pieces as if it was her own heart being crushed by Goku's own foot. All she was left to do is crawl away to the bar as her master looked on around people.

"Keeehkeeehkeeeh!" Tamarin laughed, "She just got dumped!"

OH WOE IS ME! Macaque cried out in her head as she sat on a stool, Will I ever win the heart of my lovely master?! Why wont he even look at me the way I wish him to?! Ooooh! ITS THOSE SLUTTY NAVIS FAULTS! She gave a ferrel growl as she looked at each female navi, "There all weak!"
enzuru looked up at Micheal, and said, "I think its pretty funny. Even if its sorta wierd." He pointed at Confine and said, "I didn't think that anyone would laugh in that kinda place."
The moment they have been waiting for. Despite being evil, all Navis know that they must be organized to get any objective done, and they need a leader to organize themselves. So, as the white and black Navi entered the area, his orange eyes blazing like a sun entering it's nova, it's spiked helmet and shoulders gleaming and that wicked sneer upon his lips, he hoped that they'd recognize him not as an enemy, but as a comrade and a leader.

"Fellow Evil Navis! I am Spectruman! I come here on one objective, and one objective only; To rally us all together into one evil team, with me as the lead. Why should I lead you, you ask? Not because I'm stronger, nor smarter, nor more sexually appealing, but because I understand what needs to be done to obtain our objectives. I know how to go about gaining goals, and I will not sit here and let this perfect opportunity slip by my clawed hands without telling you all what I have planned. So listen up." Spectruman said. Sure, his voice almost dripped with power and authority, with the air of someone meant to lead, but he knew one daring rebel would step up against him, and if it comes to that, he'd put him in his place to prove his point.
"Huh. Alright, then, what must be done?" Fenrir's tone was flat and sarcastic. "You can't even guess what must be done unless you first know our objectives. I don't have an objective, myself; I'm quite happy with my life. So excuse me if I'm a little relucant to join a team that has othing to offer me, especially since that team would just naively cause some widespread chaos for no real reason. Evil for the sake of evil... Yeah, you can consider me out before it began. I'm not gonna voluntarily place myself beneath someone just for some extra team muscle. I think the others will share my sentiment. Our various objectives, as you put it, are all too different."
Gorgus let the flames cover his body as Confine drew him closer. His cloaked form now silhouetted in the towering inferno, an evil grin crossed his face, barely visible under the hood of his slowly melting cloak. So, that's how she wanted to play, huh. In that case, it was almost time to use...that. Gorgus let Confine pull him within arm's reach of her, then tapped the chains with the metal rods on his arms, using the flow of electricity to override Confine's control of them and shaking them off. As soon as the chains were free, he opened the claws of his right arm, grabbed Confine's arm, and slammed the claws shut. If it weren't for the heat of the battle and Confine's intense pain/pleasure, she might have felt something else from Gorgus's gnarled hand, as if something was being extracted.

Meanwhile it wasn't Sagon who spoke out against Spectruman, though she would've been more than willing to blast him into oblivion. It wasn't Tassador, but of course she was still occupied chatting with Kris. No, Salas himself stood up, setting down his energy sculpture (which still had no definite form yet). "You...lead us? Don't make me laugh." Salas's voice echoed eight years of leading three of the most hard to manage navis on the entire net. "You may know how to lead, you may not. But I can tell one thing just from looking at you."

"You lack experience."

"You may understand how to obtain objectives, but as of now you have no idea what those objectives are."
"Okay, I agree with you. Some of this IS pretty funny," Michael said to Enzuru, chuckling at the ridiculous statement by the Navi that called himself Spectruman. Walking over to the spiked Navi, he poked him, had his finger phase through his stomach, held that position, and said, "I dunno who you are, and I'm not going along with your so-called election-for-leader, but I think you're a funny guy. Mind saying something like what you just said again?"
"Ehehehehahahaharm!" Murkman's low and barely audible cackle came from the film stretched over the rafters. "I thought I'd have to step in... keep everybody from getting too friendly... but all this joker's done... is made my work easier!... If a riot occurs... everyone throwing attacks left and right... at the first person they see... it makes my work so much easier... I'll watch with interest... who's tougher... the little punk, the old fogey, or the 'visionary' over there?"

"Meanwhile," his gurgling whisper noted, shifting its attention back to the tattooed Navi he had been draining the life from, apparently still unnoticed, "I'll see how much more I can suck from this sucker... things are going swimmingly... yes, most swimmingly indeed... muhuhuhahaharm!"

However, one of Murkman's pale eyes drifted to the lower film to show faintly from the bottom of a rafter. He had to keep an eye on where this went: if Spectrumman DID have any success rallying a team, he'd have to cut it down in his own interests.
"What's this, scorpion boy?" Confine laughed faintly, feeling her chains being removed and an intense pain surging through her hands, although she was unsure exactly what was causing it. "Did you decide you want to be the dominator for a while? I'm not so picky, really, I can be an agreable person! Do you want me to bend over and put my back into it?" she shrieked with laughter, looking quite made with the flames surrounding her and her armor still rapidly flickering colors. "Do you want me to kneel down?" she cooed, falling to her knees in front of him. "I can go lower... and lower... and lower..." she smirked, indeed falling all the way to the ground. Once she reached it, she vanished into a portal of red and orange energy, although the chains Gorgus was holding still trailed down into it.

She reemerged behind him, bringing the chains he was holding painfully up from between his legs to hit him in the groin, more to be irritating than actually to cause any real pain. Actually, now that she was out of the flame tower, Gorgus felt little pain at all compared to the previous situation. "Hold on tight, this one may get painful," bringing her body close to his and wrapping around one leg with her tail. She licked up his neck for just a moment, then chomped down hard on it, actually attempting to chew the spot where her teeth had connected.