The Evil Navi Lair

Enzuru was knocked back, and was sent rolling into the back wall because of he light weight. He slowly got up, battered from the attack. With a wave of his hand he sent several large swords flying at Sagon.

"Meanie." Enzuru said.
((That's Sagon up there, not Tassador.))

Sagon saw the swords coming and jumped out of the way, using the butt of her gun to knock them towards the netpolice navis. Landing opposite the hole from the two, Sagon looked at the dragon head...and smiled?

"Aww, what a cute dragon. Too bad you probably can't maintain it for very long." Sagon tapped her visor, seeing that making it was indeed taking a tremendous amount of energy. "You're lucky I'm busy with those guys down their, or both your heads would be reduced to craters by now.

Sagon jumped down from the hole in the ceiling, landing gracefully in front of the netpolice navis and dodging one of their shots. Standing up, she shook her brilliant silky white hair out of her face, and pointed the gun at the remaining netpolice. "Still want to try and fight us?"
"Hmmph," Michael grunted. His dance had been broken up by the stupid police Navis. Sighing, he phased through a few walls until he found one. It was surprised, but that didn't stop it from firing off a few dozen plasma blasts at Michael. When they went right through him, he reeled in surprise. Placing a hand on the police Navi's crest, the Navi was instantly turned into a mess of data particles, which disappeared after a few seconds. "Ehh, this is no fun. I hate being trapped in the Net," Michael complained as he went through more walls, deleting more police Navis as he went.
"Muhuhuhuhaharm... it seems we have quite a number of able-bodied warriors in the midst," a deep gurgle came from the horrible puddle, as bubbles on the surface began to rocket the shards of glass that had landed in it into the air and sent them twinkling to the ground around. "Ehehehehuhurm... oh dear, things are in such a rut," the voice noted with glee, "that there is no way to tell whose attack belongs to whom... and so many powerful people... so eager to get into the action... it would be a shame if a riot was to start, wouldn't it?... MurkMan adheres to but a few rules... and one is that what puts MurkMan first comes first... let's let the fools deal with each other... I'll increase my odds to be the one to walk out of this powder keg alive..."

The armor in the pool rotated, the diamond eyes on its false face gleaming as it noticed the straining character at the top of the rafters. "Hehehehururum... opportunity presents itself..." he cackled. "Let's go pay the boy a visit... I hope nothing bad happens to him..."

MurkMan's puddle oozed first across the floor to the wall, then began scaling the wall while firmly cementing the armor to the crawling puddle. Soon, the foul concoction of a Navi was among the rafters. "You seem to be having some trouble with that..." his whisper came, in such a faint tone that it was scarcely talking at all. "You don't seem to know MurkMan's first rule... if it's hard for you... don't do it! I'll make this easier for you... you can put that down now..." the resounding whisper noted in a warble as a river, somewhat more like a gel than a liquid, began to ooze across the rafter. It got gradually thinner and thinner until it was more like a film: soon, it was beneath his feet. The strange mist rising from it was barely visible, but was definitely noticable: a foul odor had taken the air, and it actually seemed to be taking the tattooed Navi's strength! Meanwhile, the mischievous pool itself had entirely left the disembodied armor, and had thinned itself out to such a degree that it was hardly detectable across the rafter's surface.
The navi police officers were flying everywhere from the attacks. They kept firing their blasters and charging. Many of them kept getting deleted too but the rest that were left began to get more clever.
Huntman gave a chuckle, "Hahaha! Look at em! They all look like frightened deer! How histericle!"
Son Goku gave no opinion on thisl but called out to his subordinate, "What are you doing up there Tamarin?"
Tamarin just gave a sigh, "I don't think teh little guy notices....SON GOKU LOOK OUT!"
A police navi charged at the monkey king about to shoot him head on....WHAM!! But was stopped by one of the eye glowing beasts. This one had light brown pigtails, a tail, and green eyes. She whacked the enemy with a kick then punched him into a wall.
"HMPH! How dare he try and challenge the great son Goku! Son Goku shouldn't need to fight such dumb weaklings!"
"Macaque..."
"OH MASTER!" She cried out as she jumped on him, "Did you see my skill? You don't need to worry about little old me, I can fight off them no problem. You waste any of your power on any of these pathetic lowlifes." She rubbed her head against his arm, "Your strength is legendary, your accomplishments are well known, you will forever be known as the greatest navi of all time!"
"HRAGH!" The police navi was still active and tried to shoot the feminine monkey.
Goku immediately grabbed her and flung her away as he attacked the enemy. His eyes shined out a golden light at the police officer. The officer suddenly froze in place then was quickly deleted.
"THAT WAS SO COOL!" Macaque shrieked, "Oh master is so dreamy! He is so elegant even when he fights!"
-------------------------------------------------
The main leader of the police gave a snarl as he watched each of his comerads get blasted. "RRRGH! If that's the way you want it! EVERYONE! Fire the special artilery!!!"

The few still surviving navi officers transformed their blaster's into a new shape. The form looked much bigger and sharper than other blasters and each of them began to shine out a blinding glow as they fired some brand new shots.
--------------------------------------------------

Tamarin watched from the roof and gave a huff, "They don't know who they're messing with....speaking of wich." He turned to Enzuru, "You have ignored me long enough. What's your name?"
"Oh." Enzuru said. "My name's Enzuru. Do know what's going on here? People are shooting for reasons that I don't know."
"Bringing out the big guns, are you?" asked Sagon, grinning evilly. "Well...it ALMOST matches mine." Sagon began charging her own gun once again. It had reached the level of her first shot already, glowing a bright yellow. Not enough, she continued charging.

Tassador continued bisecting and trisecting navis while Sagon charged her gun. Oh crap, she's going to overload it! he thought, slashing one more navi before jumping out of the way, landing behind the bar.

"Hey, you can't just-"
"Shut up or I'll slice you apart as well."

Gorgus impaled another navi, throwing it against the wall when he as well noticed Sagon.

"Damnit Sagon, warn me when you're about to-"
"Consider this a warning, Gorgus. Get the hell out of the way."

Sagon pointed the plasma cannon directly at the leader as her own gun began to shine with a light that matched that of the netpolice navis' guns...no, outclassed it by several degrees. "Yes, this is the way I want it. I would have it no other way!" she called out to the commander, firing off an incredible beam that encompassed all of the remaining netpolice and would certainly leave a nice gaping hole in every wall between here and the outside. She shrieked as the blast went off.

When everything died down, Sagon said "aah, that felt good."

"What the hell is your problem, woman," roared Gorgus, part of his cloak shredded, revealing numeous burns, spines, and scales in the areas of his body that were now visible.

"Violence fetish," answered Sagon simply.
Odd... Came a disembodied voice from below the ground. Looks like I didn't delete him yet. BBW materialized out of the ground and took a good look at the new weaponry. Pah. Like that's going to help, I take on the same properties of a Nightmare virus you know. BBW gathered data from around him, careful not to extract data from his fellow villlians and concentrated the data in his open mouth. A black orb formed and grew bigger in the mouth of the giant lupine navi as he called out, Pinnacle of Annihalation... BBW sent a giant black beam out of his mouth towards the police navis and swung it around, so it would hit more than the ones just in front of him.
"Because, they are the net officers! The people wanting to provide peace through all of the net. We seemed to be ruining their ideas of life and decided to crash our little extravaganza." He then let his claws extend, "so, who's side are you on?"

The blast was heard from above and Tamarin looked down, "Hmph. Seems that they are done."

"D-damn! The main net officer growled, "H-how could we be de-defated....like this." With those last words he dematerialized.
Enzuru tilted his head, and rested his chin on his hand. "I dunno. Both sides think the other one's bad, and they're the good guys. I guess I'm in between."

(( Too true for Enzuru.

That rymed! : D ))
Confine felt a long tail sweep under her legs, and fell backwards breifly, but caught herself by extending out her orange, wavering transdimensional wings and allowing them to dig into the ground. She smiled up at Merlot as she saw the Netpolice come in. "Well, you've decided this isn't your sort of thing, have you? Is battle more your forte?" she whispered to the navi, staring up at him from her bent position. "I say we mop up a couple of Netpolice navis, and then... I'll find the fool who decided that Surprise Skip-Rope sounded like a fun game," she smirked, flying off into the group of netpolice navis and unwinding her tail from Merlot. Her hand left his scarf abruptly, giving him much needed air.

"Retreat, men, retreat! By God, there's no sense in dying like this!" one squad commander called out, waving his arm towards the door to signal for the navis to fall back. "We underestimated their strength! We're vastly outpowered, and we're being massacred! You all have to-" he cried, but then suddenly, was silenced by a black armored claw suddenly appearing from a translucent orange rift in the air.

"Shhh... There's no need for ruining the party like that. You and your heroics are going to spoil all of our fun," she cooed in his ear, running her fingers up and down his face-mask. He strugged to free himself, but by this point he was bound tightly in her animated chains, and found himself immobilized. In a sudden muffled yelp, the commander became limp. His bones crackled and data leaked from beneath the constricting chains as he fell to the ground.

"C-Commander! Uwaah!" another screamed as he and two others were drawn towards Confine by long chains extending from the net's floor. The one who had called for the commander gave a look of terror as he was pulled to the ground along with the others, then crushed similarly.

"This is fun and all," Confine commented, unwinding the primary chain with which she'd attacked the commander and swinging it with her right hand, "but I'm getting smoked! You other navis are made for mass-destruction; I like to take my time and give my targets the benefit of my full attention." With a shrill laugh, she flew back into the air, staring vacantly at a young child in the rafters. "Hmm... there's a little kid here? He doesn't look like he wants to fight," she muttered, a thin smile curving across her face as she spoke. "Oh little boy!" she called out to him, "This sort of spectacle isn't meant for eyes as young as yours, dear!"

"Hmm..." she muttered. "Fighting's over, I suppose," she commented with a smile, shrugging and descending back to the floor of the net gracefully with a clack of her high-heeled boots.
Enzuru just looked at Confine strangely. "Why not? Its not that bad... I've seen worse... yeah. Definately worse." He said, "But yeah. Looks like the fighting is going away..."
As soon as Confine landed, a scorpion tail shot at her from out of nowhere, but missed by about a foot.

Damn! Missed," grumbled Gorgus. "Hey, you, demon slut!" called out Gorgus, his tail arching over his head again. His eyes became slits again, appearing to burn through anything he looked at.
Tamarin looked at Enzuru, "You don't know what side your on? You are really an odd navi."

Huntman gave out one nasty grin at Confine, "now that's a navi I'd wanna fight!"

Goku gave a nod as he stared at her too with delight. He could see she was quite a powerful one. She would only get stronger with her actions.

Why the hell is master staring at that dumb navi!? Macaque screamed in her head, He actually thinks that she is powerful?! That display was pathetic! GRRR! HOW DARE SHE SHOW ME UP! She let out a growl as she looked at confine. Her fangs were showing as she clenched her fists, "She's nowhere better than me!" She said under her breath.
"Oh? Ha ha, 'Demon Slut' now? You wouldn't be talking to me?" Confine called out, flipping her silver hair and turning her head around to find the one who'd addressed her. She rose one finger to her collar-bone, making a pouting face and being as mockingly innocent-looking as possible. "Certainly you must have been talking about somebody else, right? Such a mean face!" she laughed, whipping her tail against the ground with a crack. A wide smile spread across her face as she began to walk towards the navi, still swaying her hips seductively as she moved. "Wow, that's quite an impressive tail you have their yourself," she commented slyly, cracking her tail against the ground in a whip-like fashion to punctuate the remark. "You must really puncture a lot of women, musn't you?" she smiled coyly, getting as close to him as she could come without inciting his immediate aggression.

In a flash, the wings extended back out from her back. Her toothy, fanged smile curled as she took a little ways into the air. "You've got style, you know? Want to try that attack again?" she asked, beckoning Gorgus with one finger.
Fools, we're not her to fight are we? BBW announced as he suddenly appeared between Confine and Gorgus.
"Why, yes, Wolfie. Yes we are," Confine smirked, smiling widely once more and bursting into a red, gleaming light. In a flash, she walked through the navi, rematerializing on the other side. "Now be a good doggie and sit while I talk to the scorpion, okay?" she asked the wolf-like navi as she whipped her tail against the ground once more, dangerously close to Big Bad Wolf's feet.
It seems I was mistaken... BBW laughed to himself as he padded towards Son Goku, he then turned around and watch the oncoming fight with some slight amusement.

((EDIT: NINJA'd >.<))

BBW quickly noticed the prescense of the newcomer. He laughed heartily, My, what an unexpected guest. Come in. Come in. the wolf navi beckoned the red-scarfed navi.

((BBW has enough intelligence resources to know who 404 is Kazu.))
A female figure in a long dark green coat, wearing a wide-brimmed hat, paused in the doorway, and there was a glint in the low light as she lowered her shades to see in the partial darkness.

When she stepped into the light, the red cloth around her neck became visible. She smiled. For the first time in years, she was alive.
"Thanks for the warm welcome," said Kris, with genuine happiness. "I call myself Kris, though I would understand if you didn't know me-- I've been lying low for seven years now."

She removed her hat and gave a deep bow.