The Evil Navi Lair

Largely undetected in the mass of villains gathered within the compound, what appeared to be a large, ominous metal demon head in a pool of foul gunk slithered into the room. A low, warbling cackle came from deep inside the puddle, given a metallic echo by the armored face it resounded from. Still, it was fairly quiet: only those with incredibly keen senses were likely to notice the strange visitor as he maneuvered through feet to make his way to the bar.

"Ehahahahuhurm..." a cackle resounded faintly. "It's a lovely view from down here, ehehehehehuhurm..." the voice commented with a bizzare and deep giggle at the worm's eye view from behind the unaware teal-colored female. "I'll have to find today's target somewhere in the room... a fitting subject for my unique brand of humor... and it seems this guy is going to be a fast mover... if I sit here and bide my time... I can pick up some action on the rebound... hehehehehehuhurm... MurkMan always gets what he wants..."

Remaining unnoticed would be a challenge. Still noislessly, the piece of armor glided across the floor in his toxic puddle until he was behind the bar counter, leaving no residue by which he could be traced. From this position, all he would have to do is wait until the luscious lady gave "Mr. Sensitive" the boot.
((Okay, he is now officially listening to Salas's muttering.))

"And of course Tassador's lack of patience and kill-happy attitude are a terrible mix. He'd probably try to kill Sagon and Gorgus if I let him. I swear, I feel like their chaperone. I'm supposed to be an evil overlord."

Suddenly, Salas realized someone was listening in on him. He turned around to find a tar-skinned navi appearing to be intently listening to his muttering. "Hey, you," he said, making it clear exactly who he was talking to...by standing up and dropping the flail on the tar-skinned navi's foot.

"You heard nothing I care about. I was just bitching about my subordinates. However...it's not polite to listen in on conversations not meant for you, even if I'm just muttering to myself." He tried to sound as pleasant as possible, but it was evident, either because of the flail or the menacing glare, that Salas wasn't pleasantly engaging the navi in the least.

Meanwhile, Gorgus took the other threes' apparent occupation in other matters and Confine's distraction to his advantage. "I'm a simpleton, am I," he muttered, as a long scorpion-like tail with spikes every few inches gradually began to emerge from under his cloak. The red eyes under his hood narrowed to slits, and Gorgus's tail made a sweeping motion at Confine's feet.

Finally, back at the bar, Tassador decided that he might as well enjoy himself before Sagon and Gorgus ruined everything. He took off his helmet, strapping it to a belt alongside his kamas, and shook the somewhat messy shoulder-length dark hair out of his eyes. Taking the seat opposite Syne from where Salas sat only seconds ago, he turned to the rather attractive teal navi, saying, "Can I buy you a drink, miss?"
The black-skinned Navi hissed through his teeth as the flail fell right onto his foot. Instead of grabbing for it to alleviate the pain, though, his fingers tightened around the armrest of the couch to try and block some of it out.

"O-ow...ch..."

Whist the tattooed Navi was busy trying to shrug off the agony that his foot was experiencing, the Navi with the kamas had appeared next to Syne. The smile immediately vanished from Fujin's face, and his brow flattened out.

"Hey, uh...we're busy here, man. I'm trying to talk to her. You mind...you know...?" Fujin made a sweeping motion with both of his hands, telling him to shove off. "I already bought her a drink. Try and keep up."

"F-Fujin....g-got any R-Recov c-chips on y-you...?"

"No. Shut up for a minute, bro, I'm busy."
Enzuru, being obnoxious and wandering from the PET, flew right over the virii, and peeked in a window to see what was going on. "Heehee....looks like fun!" He said, smiling.
"Hey...who the heck is...?"

The dark-skinned Navi seemed to entirely forget his pain, his solid white eyes widening as he stared at the window.

"HEY! EVERYONE! THERE'S A NON-VILLAIN ON THE PREMISES!" The tattooed Navi stabbed a finger urgently toward the window. "NON-VILLAIN! NON-VILLAIN!"
(( This'll be fun. Remember, Enzuru's half demonic still. ))

Enzuru continued to peer in with a quizzical look on his face. He had absolutly no idea what this was.
Non-villian, you say... well, that's quite a problem isn't it Son Goku? BBW chuckled darkly while facing his fellow villian.
"My apologies," said Tassador pleasantly, getting back to his feet. He shot a nasty glance at the bartender, as though his slowness was solely the reason for the misunderstanding. Leaving the more crowded side of the bar, Tassador sidled over to Sagon.

"Don't even think of it." she said flatly.
"As if I would want to," retorted Tassador. "Look, here it is. As soon as that young lady over there has her drink and the bartender gets clear of her...shoot him."
"The bartender? May I ask why?"
"Do you NEED a reason?"
"No," said Sagon, smirking. She reached for her plasma gun.
Enzuru flapped his wings and flew over the wall. He came to a large hole in the cieling, and peered down at the happenings below. He tilted his head playfully, not knowing what this was.
(Doesn't matter if he's half demonic! If he's a nice navi....HES DEAD! Oh and If we waqnt something done.....HERE'S SOMETHING WE CAN DO!)

SonGoku looked at BBW and gave a nod. With a snap of his fingers, one of the glowing eye figures leapt down and approached him. "Tamarin..."

The monkey with spikey long gold hair and reddish gold outfit kneeled before the monkey king.

"Will do master." It then leaped to the high top window that was open and began to venture outside to get rid of him. The monkey gave an evil cackle as he pulled out his poll and approached the curious navi. "Navis like you don't belong here. I'll give you a chance to run if you forget what you have seen...if not...then....I think you know what will happen."

Meanwhile....Inside....
BOOM!

The front doors to the fortress were blasted away and several white clad and green clad navis rushed in. Each charged a blaster at a villian.

The biggest one stepped forward seeming to be the leader, "We are the navi police special forces! Were here to stop this little party. Surrender now and we wont be forced to delete you!!!"
Big_Bad_Wolf turned to the other villians after the sudden intrusion. Okay, who's the wise guy who forgot to lock the gate behind them? BBW asked scowling at the villians. He turned to the invading navi policemen. Well I guess we were bored anyhow, I claim the big one! BBW said, then let out a mighty roar. His Nightmare viruses assimmilated into his body and the giant wolf navi seeped into the floor.
Dark light... came a barely audible whisper as a column of black light shot up from under the commanding navi's feet.
The sound of a charging plasma cannon could be heard. "So...they think they can just break up something like this with those puny guns? What a joke." Sagon walked towards the middle of the room, and suddenly fired off a massive burst of plasma, originally intended for the bartender, at the netpolice navis.
As chaos threatened to erupt all around her, Syne downed the rest of her raspberry-flavored beverage in a single gulp, brushing her hair aside and frowning at the newly arrived Netpolice agents. She gripped the crystalline mug tightly as she muttered under her breath, "...and things were going so well too." In an admittedly extremely flirty maneuver, Syne feigned intoxication, "falling" onto Fujin's chest and supporting herself on the villain's drab green armor. "OOooof... seems I've had a bit much to drink," she giggled as she stumbled around, no longer touching the silver-haired navi but still maintaining a close distance to him. Glancing momentarily toward the netpolice forces, she turned toward Fujin and smiled at him, "Say... you look like a pretty strong fighter. Maybe you could... oh I don't know... show me a few of your moves?"

"Syne! Merlot! It is time for us to reveal our true abilities! This is the chance we've been waiting for!" shouted Salamand, whirling his spear above his head and charging it with a brilliant blue energy, "Hold nothing back! We shall fight with all our power! Glorious victory shall be ours!"

Merlot could only whimper in response. His attempts to escape from Confine's clutches had left him horribly tangled in the female navi's tail, his scarf now hopelessly wrapped around his face. "Ummmph.... Thalammmand?" he mumbled, "I'm uh lithle thied upmmph. Hellmmmph?"

With a weary glance over toward the impassioned Salamand and the imprisoned Merlot, Syne sighed, and crushed her glass with a gloved hand. "This is definitely not my night..." she mumbled as tiny glasslike shards rained down on Murkman's puddlelike form. She brushed herself off gingerly before materializing what could only be described as a portable cannon into her right arm. Her sleek weapon gleaming in the hellish glow, she stepped forward in front of Fujin and sighed. "On second thought, maybe I'd better handle this," she said, "Sal, take a breather. If we waste *that* on opponents described as 'white and green clad,' the other villains might think that we're weak."

Charging up a massive burst of purple energy in her cannon, Syne tapped a few dials on her chest. Instantly, a small army of holographic copies appeared in front of her. The images all nodded in unison and pointed their respective cannons toward the door. Hefting her own cannon with one arm and pointing it toward the policenavis, she sighed, and pulled the trigger.

Each of the holograms fired at the same time, flooding the room with a chaotic and confusing array of purple lasers. Twenty-some large beams of light flashed across the foyer, making it extremely difficult to aim or see, much less determine which was the actual dangerous one. While most of them passed harmlessly over their targets, one beam cut a large swath of destruction across the opposing forces. As the lightshow ended, the real Syne pointed a finger toward as each of the holograms lunged forward, masking the movements of the other villains.

"Fujin?" she asked, smiling flirtatiously, "I'm a little thirsty."
"Net police? i'll crush them all into junk data." the navi got up and created katana in his right hand. "at least it's something to do......" the navi then jumped at the netpolice in the door, slashing many times as he jumped back, then a cold, female voice came on in his head.
"Rage, come in, what's your status?" said the voice.
"Chisty, just a little net police in the door, nothing we can't handle."
"we? i thought you liked to only be with me?"
"just a little gathering of the villins of the cyber world, nothing much."
"Oh well, christy over and out."

rage kept his distance from the rest of the net police.
Fujin was suddenly struck by one very, very clear thought:

He didn't like being in the presence of girls who were stronger than him.

The chick pretending to fall on him had been pretty flimsy, but it had elicted a grin from him all the same. He had helped her up like the true gentleman he was, and had turned to deal some hell to these scum invaders. Fujin had elevated himself a couple more inches off the floor, his orange wings like the rays of the sun behind his back, and had reached up to tear the universe a new one and set the fury of the lower dimension loose on these bozos.

And then Syne beat him to it.

Fujin watched in something was was suspiciously close to awe as the storm of purple light tore through the NetPolice ranks, leaving a rather sizeable hole in the wall larger than the doorway had previously been. He sighed heavily as Syne's clones went charging forward, slapping himself in the face and dragging his hand downward in a rather theatrical manner.

"Uh...nice shot," he said lamely. With much less dramatic effect than he had been banking on, he closed his fingers around nothing but air and brought his arms downward. The movement tore open a hole in the midst of the fortress like a sheet of paper torn in the centre. Instead of blasting a gust of wind outward, though, it pulled the air in like a massive vacuum. The straggling NetPolice were grabbed by the cyclone and hauled into the breach in dimensions, disappearing into the cloudy world that the portal led to, screaming horribly. Fujin, looking depressed, grabbed the edges of the hole and forced it shut again.

"I'll deal with them later..." he muttered, still peeved at being shown up by the girl that he was trying to hit on. She had sidled back up and was rather tactlessly asking for another drink. He took a deep breath and drew himself back up, straightening out his back and raising his shoulders. He wasn't going to let himself quit now.

"Yeah, sure. No problem. Fujin waved in the direction of whoever was in charge of the bar. "Anything she wants, whether I'm here or not, you clear?"

All of a suddenly his black-skinned brother was beside him, grinning.

"You got showed uuuuup."

"You shut up. Go play in traffic."

"You got it, boss." With a quick grin toward Syne, the tattooed Navi slid away, stopping in the middle of the fortress to look up toward the hole in the roof that Enzuru was spying through. He waved up at the out-of-place Navi, and waited for a response.

"So, uh...you're pretty good," Fujin complimented lamely. "You and those other two working on taking out anyone in particular? You know, old group enemy?"
Enzuru watched the battle below in a theatre-like fashion, chuckling playfully.
The black-skinned Navi smirked. What an unassuming little kid...

The tattooed Navi raised one hand, and the dust of a thousand deletions responded. The broken pieces of coding that lay thick on the fortress floor rose into a set of steps that led up to a rather large crack in the wall, which had been created by the NetPolice's forced entrance. He hurried up the stairs, set his feet into the crevasse, and waved liberally around with his hand. The stairway made of dust rose, until it led straight up to the roof. The black-skinned Navi grabbed hold of the edge of the hole Enzuru was looking through, and he swung himself up next to the small boy.

"Hi, dude." The black-skinned Navi sat himself down next to Enzuru. "What's up?"
After Sagon's opening blast, Salas's three henchmen sprang into action. Tassador immediately appeared behind one of the larger netpolice members, slicing him into thirds with his two kamas, then throwing one like a boomerang at another navi.

Sagon didn't bother charging up another massive shot, instead pressing another button on the gun. Two metal needle-like projections appeared on the end of the gun. Sagon pulled the trigger again, illuminating the entire room as a huge pulse of electricity washed over the netpolice navis. "HAHAHAHA," she yelled out, jumping up to a hole in the ceiling, knocking over Enzuru and the black-skinned navi, then proceeded to bathe the enemy navis in plasma shots.

Gorgus, meanwhile, had very restricted movement due to using his cloak to conceal most of his body. He turned to Confine, his vivid red eyes reduced to mere slits in a glare that clearly said "this isn't over yet", and moved towards the navis, scorpion-like tail held high above him. He approached another of the more prominent navis, and brought the pointy end of his tail down on him.

Salas, meanwhile, wrapped the end of his flail's chain around one of his arms, beginning to charge up something in between his hands.
"Yo! Little bit of courtesy, huh?!" the tar-skinned Navi snapped as he was kicked in the face and knocked backward by Tassador's ascension. The dust of the viruses and Navis that had been deleted all around the fortress rose along with his anger. Almost before he realized that he was calling on his power, a huge dragon's head of broken coding had formed in midair just a few feet from the edge of the fortress roof, eyeing Tassador hungrily.

"You'd better apologize real quick," the tattooed Navi snarled, keeping his hand rotating in order to maintain the consistency of the apparition of dust that he had summoned from the condemned area. Making such a beast was taking quite the toll on him, though, and he knew that he would have to let the dragon's head of coding fall apart whether Tassador said sorry or now.
((Warning. I swear a cuss or two.))
The wolf leapt to his feet with a snarl. "RrraaAAH! You fucking ruined my nap, you idiots! I don't care if you're goddamn superheroes! You're gonna die!" The wolf let out an indignant huff. "Let's see just how well you stinking liars fight. And don't think I'll take it easy on you. I'm pulling out all the stops." The wolf let out a sudden convulsion as small tendrils of darkness shot out from his hide. He eventually came to be completely obscured in the writhing mass. It was slowly changing shape...

The nest of darkness flew apart.

In the epicenter of the burst, there stood what appeared to be a young man of about sixteen or seventeen. However, only at first glance would one mistake the shape for a regular navi. There was a decidedly feral look about him, from his wild slitted eyes with a dark red iris, to the coarse fur that covered every inch of his body save for the face. Not two, but six blue-furred ears rested on his head, three on either side, fanning out from the point where a human's ear would be. The blue markings spread from the back of his neck to his forehead, making a sort of widow's peak. His chest proudly bore a neat triangle of blue, and his hands and feet -- still viciously clawed, although they were human in shape -- were wreathed in blue that started in an unlikely zig-zag pattern at the elbow and knee. His tail hadn't seemed to recede; it rose from the appropriate spot, black melting into blue in the same zigzag as on his arms and legs.

He dove into the crowd of police, his teeth (which had seemed to remain as fangs) bared and a furious snarl in his throat. He still fought like a wolf, and the vast majority of those he killed fell to the ground with theit throats torn open. The most unsetlling piece of the picture; he was smiling. All the while, as the blood and data flew and spattered on his fur, his face bore a mad grin.