*witty title here*

Hello all, or at least whoever's still around. Kinda surprised my Official status didn't disappear due to my extended absence, but I'm not complaining. Can't say I'm fully back yet, but I've missed RPing; I haven't had many opportunities to tap my creativity other than the occasional boredom-induced doodle between/during meetings. I have been building a couple Navi ideas (ResQ.EXE & KitMan.EXE), and wouldn't mind dusting off MachMan, KaijuMan, and RiderMan again.

I'm going to try to get back on the chatportal, but I need to get the proper program(s) installed on my tablet to open it (no internet access for my laptop). I assume it just runs off Java, or did we change the source program?

In the mean time, if anything I'll try to get back into RPing with Mach and the gang. If there's a mod willing to resume a Battle #5 - Turn 1, we can pick up where I left off in NAXA RogueNet.

To all the new(er) members I haven't had the chance to meet yet: Hi, I'm Grim, a member and Official for RERN. I haven't been around as long as some of the others like Aim and Bomber, but I've been here a while. I still remember the systems, rules, etc and will brush up on them more once I get more involved, so you can feel free to ask me questions, I'll field them to the best of my ability. My first, and primary, Navi is MachMan.EXE. If I manage to get my RP machine back up and running, he'll be open for interaction, tandem battling, etc. for anyone interested.
Welcome back Grim! Good to see you active-ish again!
Neat, welcome back! Just so you know, when I'm on my phone, I use this link to access the chat. It might work for you on your tablet, don't know for sure: http://host7.parachat.com/parachat/wap/login.jsp?site=8624&room=Lobby

Quote (Aim)

Just so you know, when I'm on my phone, I use this link to access the chat. It might work for you on your tablet, don't know for sure: http://host7.parachat.com/parachat/wap/login.jsp?site=8624&room=Lobby
Works perfectly on my tablet, thanks! I'll try to be on the chat more often, so I can get spun up on the current goings-on
Hello again Grim. I have pretty much taken over the basic battle modding. So I will try to include you in my mods when needed.
Welcome back, man. Real glad to see a familiar face returning. (^-^ )b
*witty 'welcome back and I already saw you in the chatroom but it's cool that you're back' comment here*
I'm still alive, though I've just relocated up to the great white north, and now looking for houses etc. I'll try to get back into RPing soon.