GRAH!!

.....About time. A small suggestion, maybe you should let validating users at least make topics in the welcome area.... Sorry bout that about time comment, I'm just not used to waiting like that just so I can post in a welcome topic, or post my Navi....

Anyhow, I'm... going to need a little bit of help working on him, cause you guys have some stuff I ain't used to. My only question.

Is there yet to be a Snowman.EXE?
There is not one that I know of yet.

Also, I'd recommend getting on the chat if you need help making a character.

Hope you enjoy your time here!
I'd say Yort in place of Steve, but I won't.

Heya, welcome to RE:RN, have a nice day, don't break no rules, have fun, and say hi to everyone else.
Welcome, Siro. We do not allow validating users to make threads, because otherwise our welcome thread area would be bombarded with spam, bots, and possibly malicious programs, so one can never be too careful.
Fera... every time I look at your avatar I think of one thing. Why must this happen to me? Why could I not be incarnated as a bra?!! .....
Heya Eterna! Enjoy your stay here! AND STAY AWAY FROM MY BACCON!

Quote (Siro)

Fera... every time I look at your avatar I think of one thing. Why must this happen to me? Why could I not be incarnated as a bra?!! .....

I agree.

Quote (Azureink)

Quote (Siro)

I agree.

Lol.

Anyways, I'm always happy to see a new user. It makes me feel less of a newbie. lol.
One of the Admins vanished, so yeah... It went slower than usual. But good to see a new face again. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Welcome tot he party, hope ya have a blast.
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo.
Rawwwrrwl... *welcome to RERN, enjoy your stay!*
:|

Oh hai.