Well now.

*chuckle* Ah yes, the Undernet Event. Good times, Good times. To this day no one has figured out what CerBerUs' power was. And that made me smile.
I think I'd figured it out at one point, but since it was deleted I couldn't confirm.
Haha...I remember that. I wasn't in it, but I was on the board then. Those were certaintly some of the best moments of RE:CN.

Quote (LordHothead)

With who?

And...didn't most of the people from the undernet event go in the same way?

Main difference...
They could spell.
And they didn't spout crap about "Zeta Navis."
Hey.
Since there's a literate Rass, who happens to be a perfectly competent and mechanics-safe Fusion Navi...
Some benevolent soul should consider mechanics for a competent Sarge, a mechanically sound Zeta Navi with unique properties.
And while we're at it, someone should register a Handman for Rass to fight. ^ ^
He'd be a hand that walks on two fingers or something.
Anyway, hey Cestus. I never knew you aside from the occasional whispers of "tyrant" or "fallen hero," and I frankly had no idea which side to believe. I'm now guessing you're not the first, though. At least, not anymore: I don't know any of the specifics of board history.
Well, glad to have you here, anyway. I hope you'll decide to join the RP: It's not much fun having someone who just hangs around the OOC threads.
Gesunteit.
It's like naru-tards...(not an insult, just...a term of endearment. Yeah, that's it.)
So mega-tards. It just means you know a lot about it.
My My, this place seems to have taken off quite well indeed.
Hey Cestus

I'm Goroke, one of the new mods in the site...but you have to excuse me for not knowing who you are >_____> It looks like you were in RECN before~
No.

NO.

NOFUCKINGWAY.

I don't even know if I should say "welcome back" because I don't know if anything I say can express how incredulous I am. Skyrender could come back and it wouldn't evoke the same sheer shock that I'm experiencing right now.
Yeah I was around back before the Nalerenn drama, and just before the "Cestus" drama.
I'd be shocked too except that I doubt you're back for more than a visit.

But for what it's worth.......................hey.
Hey, welcome back.
Yo, Cestus. Been a while.

You're probably just visiting, so I say enjoy your visit.
Broody herr, man, did you just wait until just long enough to shock us back to...
Oh, nope, fire's raining from the sky. It's just another sign of the apocalypse! No worries, no worries!
*eats fire* Mmmmm...brimstone tastic. Hello Cestus. You were LONG before my time when Nal ruled RECN and I was a complete and total idiot back then...i'm less so because I made mod status and all. But, unlike the members that were around your time of existance, I don't feel fear towards you. So. Hello and enjoy yourself...OR BE METOOL RAPED THOUGH THE SPLEEN!
Yort. Lurkin' get a little old, had to pop in? Cool, cool.
GENTLEMEN.

Hi Cestus. How did or are things going on your forums over yonder that I lost the link to ages ago when I reformatted?

Anyways, always welcome to hang out here and maybe RP or something.
Hiya, Cestus... I don't think I met you, despite being a RECN original from in between the Upheaval and Nal.

Still, it's always cool to meet someone from the original site.