Uhhhhhh Hi :P

Hiyas. So my name is Ultimatheum <-(NOT REAL NAME). Maybe the youngest one here i guess (going 13 this year WOOT!). Even though English is my 2nd language but I think you guys probably wont have any trouble understanding me (Or maybe you guys will XD). Oh yeah since I got to go on a boarding school (I HATE IT) I won't be in this forum regularly hope its ok with everybody

And uhh any warm welcomes?? XD
Halloa. I'm Hiko.
Way to undermine my 'close-to-youngest-member-' deal. Turning 14 this month. XD
Most people here are between... what, 15 and 24? Anyways, hello, I'm Hiko, as you can see. Er... need help, ask me, I'm happy to answer whatever questions you like...

We also have a lot of ESL members, too, so that's OK.
Yes, many ESL indeed! Some of the most famous being DarkZero, an old admin, and...
Wait, is Dutch Shur's second or first language?
Nevermind, nevermind.

Welcome to RE:RN! I'm P.A., a mod currently suffering a writers block, but if you have any troubles, feel free to IM me at VoltWatt on AOL Instant Messenger, or try to find me in the chat.

And don't worry, I was 13 when I joined. And at 17 now, I can assure you that the members have their little quirks, but once you learn to just let your eyes roll back in your head and foam at the mouth for a few minutes a day, after you've been on the forum, you'll be fine.
You felt that you had to point out that it's not your real name.......

Anyway, I'm one of those people with Quirks. And one of the few girls on the forum. Welcome, and I hope you do well.
Dutch is my first language. English is my second language. But you don't notice it that quickly. It's like I was born and raised in England or America. Anyway, I'm Shuryou. Don't have much to tell about myself. Hope you enjoy your stay.
I keep seeing "Ultimate Math Museum" when I read your name...

Anyways, Esjay is my name, but I prefer Sj *read my intro topic for more*.

You'll get to love it here (or have a nervous breakdown, one or the other. Either way, just be yourself.
I joined here when I was, what, 10 or 11?

Anyway, I'm Phoenix, resident Narutard. Anything Naruto-related here rightfully belongs to me, since by the looks of things here I'm the only one that actually gives a shit about the show/manga anymore.

Anyway, not much else to here, seeing as pretty much everyone else has already said it.
Lol, silly minors.

Yort, I'm Steve. I don't really have too much to say, other than welcome and have fun.

By the way, I'm the nice admin. Those other two are total asswipes. *shot* XD
The "asswipes" have modlocked my thread.
;_;
I wouldn't say "asswipes", but SMS is (arguably) the nicest of the lot.
PA is the nicest staff member though. XD
Hello, new person.

Way to be the youngest man here, yet still have decent grammar for an ESL person.

*approves*

Quote (Hiko)

;_;

You know, it'd be faster to paint a target on my chest.
Its weird, but usually on my exams, I get higher score in English than my first language (Malay) o-0 weird right???

Are you saying there are only 3 admins here? (SMS is the nicest and Twi is the........ (no offence Twi :P)

And I probably hang out in the chatroom more than the forum (if i even get the chance to even touch a pc XD, probably someone here already met me in the forum :P)

Oh and will somebody tell the appropriate person to approve my biography??

P.S WOA!! ZOLEM IS A FEMALE!?!?

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Hiko)

;_;

You know, it'd be faster to paint a target on my chest.

*spray paint sounds* *puts down can* There we go. I used neon Green. It's also phlorecent, and will clow in the dark. You're right that was quicker.

Quote ()

P.S WOA!! ZOLEM IS A FEMALE!?!?

Yes, females use the internet and go on Role Playing Sites.
Fluorescent.

Quote (Sj)

Fluorescent.

Oh thank you, I've never actualy seen it writen. THat's funny, I thought it would be ph as in photons.
Use Word, dammit.

Hey, welcome to the site. You won't see much of me for the moment, but over the summer...

Well, let's say we might be lemonade drinking buddies or something. XD
Bad thing is when ur time is summer, probably I'm still in my boarding school o-0. Oh and never thought zolem is a female..... i could've sworn u were a male. Maybe u got a birth switching surgery or something??

Oh and if you're seeing this Lux, dont you dare to remove me, i already signed that thing, I guess XD
Personally, I just consider Zolem an "it".

Anyway, good to see some other ESLs in here. Make yourself at home, look out for anyone with a colorful name, yaddayaddayadda...

Quote (P.A. Master)

And don't worry, I was 13 when I joined. And at 17 now

Oh my...it's been that long?

I feel ancient.

...yeah. Hi. I'm the resident Crazy Partial-Female. I wouldn't go so far as to call all the mods "asswipes", but...uhhh, some get pretty close. Sometimes. A little.

I love you guys please don't ban me.
welcome new member. I am darkstar and I am the resident animal navi maker on this board, have questions, feel free to ask mods, officials or admins and please have fun...FOR YOU SHALL BE ASSIMILATED! MAKE YOUR TIME! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO SURVI-*shot*