WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN

Uh, yeah. I was missing for like, a week and a half. Let's just say it's all grouped into 'computer error'. But hey, now I have both of my desktops running smoothly again, AND I have a nice new laptop to boot!

Too bad I'm poor now.

At any rate, I'll be slowly becoming more active again. I may even post in my virus thread. It's only been like three weeks since I did there...
Yo, Steve. Welcome back. I kinda feel your pain. My Windows kinda went 'blargh' on me a few days ago, too. Lost a lot, but meh. At least I have more free space for Anime.
Fortunetly, I haven't lost any files or anything.

Unfortunetly, that's because it was all hardware damage which cost oodles to repair/replace.
Oooooh, had that too. Albeit months ago. Gave me an excuse to con my 'rents into buying me a Dual-Core mobo and 2GB of RAM. And a DX9 G-Card. And, of course, a Dual-Core processor itself.

It rocked and sucked at the same time.
Hey, Steve. Ker-welcome back.
welcome back stevey boy, i wish i had a good labtop......i need to save up OODLES of cash though......sounds like a year of how i am working now......and thats if i save it all in the bank with no spending cash for my lunch/dinner at work, but rant over now, welcome back, shit hit the fan a while ago but i won't divulge into it now.
I feel your pain.

Only reason I have the desktop I do now is cause my old mobo died, so I had to buy a new one... and new ram... and new graphics... and new proc...

And now, I wanna upgrade again. It's only like... 2.5k T__T
Actually, that laptop came as a pleasant surprise.

My buddy actually got a lot of 6 as part of a government surplus auction. The cost of the total lot was about 900 dollars, so I spent about 150 bucks for my laptop. 150 bucks isn't bad at all for a 1.8 GhZ, 256Mb RAM laptop. I'll still need to get a little more RAM and a wireless card, but it came with all the other fixins, so it was a really good deal over all.

Of course, what really made me poor was buying two new power supplies and new DVD drive for my desktops. One power supply died completely, and the other one's fan burnt out or something, so the computer would overheat in about 45 minutes. Naturally, this would happen about four days apart from each other.
Welcome back.
<goes back to doing whatever he was doing>
Heyyy, SMS!
I stole your wood-navi shtick.
REMEMBER THAT, HUH?
: D
And Zephyr's still going strong...
Yeah. From what I can gather, there's a Wood-type bandwagon going around.

BUT I CAN STILL PWN ALL YOUR FACES, WOODY-STYLE, DUDE!
Bandwagon?
NO SUCH THING!
Medic just told me to, and I got more ideas from there. XD
Please. Only one Wood Navi for almost a year, then all of a sudden, you AND dark end up with one?

Yeah, you and dark vs me. We'll see who knows how to handle their wood best.
WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN
I don't know why, but I find that hilarious, EN.
Maybe because it's what we all wanted to yell out at Steve when he posted this topic and through some psychological-<shot>
In short, XD
Flaming Pelvis Attack! It's good to have your twisted genius back.
Steve. Area tried to call but you weren't home. She didn't leave you a note, since she's bad-ass like that.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Please. Only one Wood Navi for almost a year, then all of a sudden, you AND dark end up with one?

Dark made one?
Damn.

I wouldn't have if I knew that.

XD

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

You've waited years to use that inuendo Mr. Flaming-Pelvis-Combination-Attack, haven't you.
Yup. It was right behind the Sword-stabbed-though-the-back-of-a-Guard Umbrella Strategy.