I'm staying here!

Man, school year starts, and they flock away in droves.

I'm just here to reassert that I'm in my third week of school, and am not intending on reducing my activity. If anything, I think it will INcrease.

So there. You can't get rid of me that way.
Damn straight. *hi-fives*
Same here, mate. I may be going to college, but most of my work will be computer-related as I'm going to study Game Design.
*general piratey agreement and encouragement noise*
DAMN STRAIGHT! YOU WON'T GET US AWAY FROM HERE THAT EASILY, FOOLISH SCHOOL!

Okay, I'm done.
oh man I was getting worried there for a moment...

I'm staying too...
Nope, sorry, it looks like I'm going to have to go completely cold turkey on the site because I'll never pass (choose one: Math/History/Religion/English)--

--haw haw, whatever. My activity will certainly not be taking a hit--except for the part where I won't be able to get on through the day because I'm at school and all that.

Quote (Shuryou)

Same here, mate. I may be going to college, but most of my work will be computer-related as I'm going to study Game Design.

Im going to too, when I get into colledge. Already got it planned outz.

i have a hit taken tho. I cant keep on the chat and log what you say into my "I might get some shit on these guys".txt file.

YOU HAVE HEARD NOTHING
I'm in the freaking IB program (some psycho-super AP stuf) and I'm still acti... uh...
PRIME INACTIVITY DOESN'T COUNT.

But yeah, glad you're staying.
Twi has no school. Twi laughs at you all when you're not looking, and sometimes when you are.

Twi thinks third-person referrals are fun.

-Twi
WE RULE RERN! NOTHING CRUSHES US!
Not even this lame thing known as school. :'D

We = All members.

Eh, it's more like the moderation team, but I felt like saying it for the sheer hell of becoming this adamant "Bridge to Terabithia" movie fan.
Hey didn't you ask someone to ban you for a year though?
That was some idiotic joke I thought up so I could focus on work more, but I think I'll be fine with going here, I just have to keep it in moderation.