I'm back!

Hello to anybody who remembers me. I have returned. I was looking through the various areas and info sections, and noticed in the Register Chip/Virus section, it said Seedbat was still in use? Is it true that my creation is still here? If so, I'm rather proud that it has stood the test of time.
Yes, we're all glad it did. ^^;
Welcome back Zolem, my fellow Toph addict.
YAY :3
XD Zolem's back!

A lot of rules have changed, but it's the same people, mostly.
HEY ZOLEM! YOU MUST REMEMBER ME! *shot* *head explodes* GOD DAMN IT! WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME!?
Have you learned to write your username and Navi's name properly now? :'D

Sorry, couldn't help it. Good to see an old member back.
It's nice to see a lot of you too. I see a lot of you have changed navis, but I see good old Druidman is still around, as is Capuchin, America, and others. It feels good to be back.
Gyarr... sound's familier...

Were you the one with the Yamatoman avatar?

Quote (legoroy2)

Gyarr... sound's familier...

Were you the one with the Yamatoman avatar?

No, I'm the one with Toph for an Avatar. I don't remember who that was. Anyway, who want's icecrem?
I DO I DO

*wants ice cream real bad, cuz of the 110 degree temp around here*
My avatar wants some ice cream since she's getting 'hot'. o:
Gah! Shuryou's avatar! *Flees, leaving behind large barrels of icecream*
Why do you know me? Only real major question I have at the moment, since I don't usually talk to many users, new or old that come late. I stick with a crowd that knows me.

Quote (Wooga)

Why do you know me? Only real major question I have at the moment, since I don't usually talk to many users, new or old that come late. I stick with a crowd that knows me.

We did a 'Who's line is it Anyway' thing in the general section back in Chaos network. You were verry funny.
Ahh, totally forgot about that, and I continue to wonder where these people keep getting that I'm funny. Sure my serious statements may have a wording that may imply something that may make them some what funny. Or it's just the fact that I say randomly funny things that people find funny that I don't. Either way welcome back and I guess have fun Roleplaying.
I don't blame you for forgetting that. It was a while ago. After all, most people probably don't really remember me. Also, I've been racking my brain, but I don't remember darkstar at all. -_-()
Man, it totally weirded me out when you up and vanished. Welcome back and stuff.

Anyway, you gotta remember me. The noob with the blue Forte. :'D
Lucky you.

But yeah, pretty much the Navis you listed are the ONLY ones who haven't changed. Most people changed 'em when we switched over to here. In fact some people changed after their change. Shur and Heat both have had what, three Navi's each since the move?

Quote (Savage King)

Man, it totally weirded me out when you up and vanished. Welcome back and stuff.

Anyway, you gotta remember me. The noob with the blue Forte. :'D

Fenrir right?
You...
Also, you're supposed to like Shur's avatar, not run from it.