I'm back!

Quote (LordHothead)

You...
Also, you're supposed to like Shur's avatar, not run from it.

You were never on Chaos network were you?
I remember you. I drew a Capuchin Geyser cross and was never reimbursed for it. I HATE YOU. >__<

Quote (Pocket)

I remember you. I drew a Capuchin Geyser cross and was never reimbursed for it. I HATE YOU. >__<

Wait, I'm not the one that asked for that, that's Capuchin with a Geyser cross, not the other way around. Have some icecream!
No Zolem, that's exactly what Pocket said.
Capuchin GeyserCROSS
aka Capuchin with a GeyserCross.
Problem solved.
LHH WAS on Chaos Network by the way, under the name of DeathbyInfinity.
Have fun RPing.

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (LordHothead)

You...
Also, you're supposed to like Shur's avatar, not run from it.

You were never on Chaos network were you?

Actually, I was. If you remembered anything from it, you would recognize at least one of my characters.

Actually scratch that, he was even more unimportant back then. I was DeathByInfinity.

Quote (LordHothead)

Actually scratch that, he was even more unimportant back then. I was DeathByInfinity.

Oooohhhh, I don't remember you at all. sorry, nothing personal, it's just been a long time.
...And now you deny that you even asked for it! I hate you more than ever! We can never be friends!

RS: Actually that was Geyser with Capuchin-cross because it's a guy. The description Zolem provided describing the cross was that he loses his armour so he looks more feminine with a slender build. I decided to add a coral-looking tail and capuchin's signature pink ball as a bracer.

...It could use a lot of work but I still finished it.

Quote (Pocket)

...And now you deny that you even asked for it! I hate you more than ever! We can never be friends!

RS: Actually that was Geyser with Capuchin-cross because it's a guy. The description Zolem provided describing the cross was that he loses his armour so he looks more feminine with a slender build. I decided to add a coral-looking tail and capuchin's signature pink ball as a bracer.

...It could use a lot of work but I still finished it.

Really? I'm sorry, I didn't remember at all. You said you need to be compensated? How would you like that to happen?
I would be satisified with zennies or anything in-game really.

Quote (Pocket)

I would be satisified with zennies or anything in-game really.

Ok, I'll pay you 300 zenny as soon as I can. I apologies for the inconvenience. I had truly 100% forgoten about any such commision. I must say, it is very well done.
Zolem?! Where'd I put that banhammer- *Brick'd*

Welcome back. We'll try not to have an admin flip out and kerplode the board this time.

-Twi

Quote (Twi)

Zolem?! Where'd I put that banhammer- *Brick'd*

Welcome back. We'll try not to have an admin flip out and kerplode the board this time.

-Twi

Hopefully that dosn't happen. That put me of RPG boards for a while, since you can lose all your work just like that. It did not put me off RPing however. I did some RPGs like Herosystem, BESM, and D&D, and have improved my skills signifigantly, with a lot more emphisas on story and charecter development. I am also much more mature and less likly to purposfully anoy sombody. Accidental anoyances nonwithstanding of course. That just reminded me of a quote from a book I read;
"I don't mean to be rude, but..."
"And yet, accidental rudeness occurs alarmingly often. If it happens now, I won't hold it against you, but do try better in the future."
Harry Potter, Book 6.

Anyways, welcome back.
To be quite honest, I only remember your Avatar and name, but still. Any old member is welcomed... usually. I can't think of one that hasn't been yet, but who knows?

Quote (P.A. Master)

Harry Potter, Book 6.

Anyways, welcome back.
To be quite honest, I only remember your Avatar and name, but still. Any old member is welcomed... usually. I can't think of one that hasn't been yet, but who knows?

Actually, the Quote is from Dragons of Winter Night, in the scene in which Fizban the Fantastic is anoying Lord Gunther Uth'Mordren with his incesant bable and failure to show respect and Gunther is about to demand an explination. But now that you mention it, that scene happens in Book 6 as well. I had forgotten that....I wonder if J.K. can be sued for plagerising a scene from a book from the 80s?