Greetings everyone

Wow. A message board roleplay. Been a few years so hopefully it'll only take me a little time to blow off the rust.

I've participated on the creation of a number of MUDs back in the day, played a number of tabletop and card games, with my last real noticable appearance being on Gaia Online. Since then I've had real life intervening with any spare time that I did manage to come across until recently. Having a tutriong gig at my college, I ran into Paladin needing assistance. Paladin's been going on about roleplay message boards and I had that sudden itch return to jump back on the message board bandwagon.

I'm an ol' school Megaman gamer from back in the NES era, been through the majority of the Original and X series games (driven off at X7), but I never really got into the .EXE series. So hearing that these boards were involving Rockman.EXE left me a little apprehensive on joining up seeing as I have limited knowledge of the series (Japanese fansubs of the anime). However, after glancing through the rules and bouncing a few system based questions off of Paladin, I think I'm willing to join the fray in the near future.

So here's a general hello/explanation how I got here/minor background info/countdown to imminent destruction for everyone. Hope we all can get along!

-Tonedeaf
Finally stopped lurking and introduced yourself, eh? Good, good.

*insert redundant welcome statement here*

Yeah, this is one of the two people who helped me overcome having to learn the entire math text in just under 3 weeks. As bad as I am with higher math (read : Trig.), that calls for some major kudos.

Quote (Tonedeaf)

my last real noticable appearance being on Gaia Online.

Woot. A Gaiafag ally against the /b/tard horde.
GENERIC RANDOM WELCOME!!!!!!!

hello...chicken....

For joining i present you with...

[=[_]=]
[+[_]::] A NINTENDO DS!!!!!!

Quote (PaladinGC)

Finally stopped lurking and introduced yourself, eh? Good, good.

*insert redundant welcome statement here*

Yeah, this is one of the two people who helped me overcome having to learn the entire math text in just under 3 weeks. As bad as I am with higher math (read : Trig.), that calls for some major kudos.

Heh heh. Eon's always bitching about Alg II Trig.

It makes me REALLY look forward to taking that class <_<

Anyway, welcome to our site. I hope you enjoy it and stick around as much as Pally here.
Feh. I've been spending more time writing a char and you darn well know it Pally. That or working. Or having a life away from computers.

It's been about a year or so since I last even looked towards Gaia. Heard it's really going to the recycler with all the new addons. Completely different community, same ol' 1337-morons.

Hmm... I'm not sure whether the gesture is meant as a gift or a bribe... Either way, thanks. I suppose I can delay the launch an additional five seconds or so.
Hello friend of the paladin, and welcome to the board.
*Hands Tonedeft Darkrepelent*
You might need this.
How come I never got any? >.>

Hey there. Welcome and Co.
'Allo.
C'est Hiko, quest-que tu ans?
Nevermind. *clicks into English*
Hi. I'm Hiko. Hi.
^.^
Well then. Uhhh...
What do I say about myself?
Oh, I know.
Who: Hiko-kun.
What: A member. Hated by some *coughzal&zancough* and loved by others.
Where: Here and New Jersey.
When: BACK TO THE FUTURE!
Why: Umm, 'cuz Zero dragged me on, and I like talking to people from other places.
Additional Facts -
Friends (Real Life): ZeroSaber, Bluebasium911 (GF).
Age: I'd like to see what you think before I tell you. :3
Sex: Male, hopefully you knew that.
S.O. Gender: Female.
Yeah. Is that sufficient?
Welcome to the board, have fun RP'ing, etc etc etc.
I'll take your gift and warning into consideration medic.... I think.

Thanks Lego. Nice to meet you too. No clue why you don't get gifts. Hmm...
*redirect-a-bribe* Here! A nintendo DS!
[=[_]=]
[+[_]::]

Didn't mean to have to start a whole bio of everyone Hiko but hey always welcome the start of it. Wonder if it'll catch on....

Ooh, that'd be cool!
If you want, you can go searching through Show Thine Face for my picture, but I'm posting another one soon.
A rather suggestive one including Blue...>>
Can't wait to see that navi, Tonedeaf. Welcome aboard. Spend lots of time in ACDC so I get to mod you and [hijack EN's battles] for you. : D
Hi, I'm Blue. Check out the suggestive pics of me. I wasnt trying for them to come out that way. It just... happened. I still think i look good int hem..

anyway.

Quote ()

S.O. Gender

What deos that mean?
Significant Other's Gender.
>>
Meh~
You look good, yeah. Best photos I've seen of you...
*doesn'tsaymuchcoughcough*
Either way, I thought you looked good today, so 'that picture' should turn out nicely.
^^
az long az j00 has gud grammer fom teh begining, j00 gud memmber XD

...Anyways, I hope you have some fun time here and stay active ^^ *Gives a piece of welcoming-bread to Tone's ava*
Oh my, oh me, I must introduce myself.

I am commondragon, the studier of pants in raspberry syurp. Right now I'm determining if packaged chocolate pudding can be turned into a deadly explosive with one easily obtainable ingredient. If so, I will put napalm in your town's soccer balls so you can rid yourself of the elderly robots?

Chef brian things aside, I are random.

You are repect me.

I is fun.

^^'
Peace. I am teh Jean. You may call me that or Ro. Ro works too. I'm a newb here... so... yeah. ^_^'
I doubt I'll be showing my face anytime soon Hiko... Maybe if I can ever get an outstandingly off-the-wall picture taken sometime.

The Navi should be up for verification within the evening Aim. Look forward to being run through the gauntlet.

The pics weren't that suggestive Blue. I've seen far worse.... Don't ask.

I plan to do so Goroke. Thanks for the bread.

The missing ingredient is a three-year old child Common. Enjoy.

Well then you are deserving the welcoming as well Jean/Ro. So welcome!
helo there, i am darkstar1006, resident n00b and furry lover, welcome, i am one, if not the MOST abused member here, welcome and i hope you enjoy your say. *niped for no reason*

Quote (Tonedeaf)

I'll take your gift and warning into consideration medic.... I think.

Thanks Lego. Nice to meet you too. No clue why you don't get gifts. Hmm...
*redirect-a-bribe* Here! A nintendo DS!
[=[_]=]
[+[_]::]

Didn't mean to have to start a whole bio of everyone Hiko but hey always welcome the start of it. Wonder if it'll catch on....

Thankees! Here's a Kurbee!

<(^o^<)