Look! I exist!

*Raises eyebrow*
*Slams the Don-Patch button*
*Fedora wearing Eevees singing row row row you boat starts to rain from the sky while bad rap music is playing*
........Is that the work of a sane man, IS IT!!!!!
*Backstabs Lego with a Fedora wearing eevee*
Hi!

Cool, another ninja. : D

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

*Raises eyebrow*
*Slams the Don-Patch button*
*Fedora wearing Eevees singing row row row you boat starts to rain from the sky while bad rap music is playing*
........Is that the work of a sane man, IS IT!!!!!
*Backstabs Lego with a Fedora wearing eevee*

Dirty backstabbers!

*rolls a 4*

Hah! Sticky grenades!

*blows up Zerosaber*

Ah. Woops.
Sidenote, Child, you may want to join us in the chatroom sometimes. There's almost someone in it to chat.
Oh, and are you going to roleplay on this server or have you just come to keep Kazu company?

Quote (Roguen Child)

ph34r me, for I am teh n1nj4

ORLY.

ORLY.

ORLY.

[points at her own username]

D:<

Hiya, new person. I'm the moderately crazy, not at all emo (not even one speck, I swear!), only female Moderator. I look scary, but I can be nice sometimes, if the situation calls for it.

Yes, I can be nice. The rest of you, be quiet.

[aims kicks at random members]

So, hi. Stick around for a bit, and we swear that we won't scare you too badly. (I assume absolutely no responsibility for the actions of Twi, Shuryou, or the like.)

Remember, when you hear the "aye aye aye", you gotta say it too in order to be cool. That's just how we roll here.

[/prattle]
*ish always the last to know*

... Given Kazu's profound uses of "love" in his posts in this thread, I take it he introduced you/dragged you here?

Local Registration Teddy, reporting!
*steals Teddy's boomer box*

Aye aye aye! *slapped*
Greeting. Do you come in peace?

ET phone ho-me.
BTW, does anyone know the name of the song with "Stop! Hammer time!" in it?
Obligatory Greeting: Welcome meatbag! This facility is occupied by a copious amount of what one would call lunatics. Currently, Pokemon seems to be an avid obsession amongst the member base, its thrall draining the life from the various addicted meatbags, much like death sticks.

Veiled Threat: Do take part in the RP section of this facility, however excruciating it may be, for the other sections are far more painful. If you spend too much time in the Spam sector, you may end up dying of laughter. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?
I think it's Can't Touch This, by MC Hammer. Not sure about the name, though.
Anyway, welcome to the forums. Since you know Kazu, I'd say you're probably safe from the dark things that lurk in the corners of the board.

Namely, Shuryou and Twi. : D

Or, if not, you might want to take a page from EN's book and invest in a Louisville slug along with many forms of ridiculous and mythical heavy artillery.

I'm SK, avid misuser of the word "haberdasher." I wear haberdashery and do not sell it. That is all.

Quote (Savage King)

along with many forms of ridiculous and mythical heavy artillery.

OFFENSE TAKEN

OFFENSE TAKEN

I'll have you know that I do in fact own a rocket launcher and a reproduction of the Noobslayer, as well as several tanks and a steamroller! D:<

Anyway. Heheheheh, back on topic.

So you're this "Jean" character, huh? Kazu made a fair bit of reference to you during his Teens4Christ mission (which failed, mind you).

My, does your username ever remind me of Corrupted Child's. DX [headdesk]
They're both members of an elite vigilante task force, fighting crime with copious robots, lasers, and the obligatory cute short-tempered sidekick, possibly a talking cat or Bukteban. :3

THEY'RE GONNA BLOW UP THE OCEAN!

C.H.I.L.D. FORCE GO!

ASSEMBLE!

CORRUPTED! ROUGEN! SUPER!

BATTLESTATION!

DREAM AND ADVENTURE!

TO THE WORLD OF POCKET MONSTER!

And C.H.I.L.D. stands for, um...

Crime Hampering Invincible Legendary Dynamo?

I suck at acronyms. ._.
She does intend to roleplay, I think.

And, yes, what happens in this thread does present a pretty good picture of what this board can be like, particularly the chat room. The chat room can be found in the General, at the bottom of one of the sticky topics.
...KING! ENGLISH! I AM TRYING TO PUT MYSELF ON THE RIGHT PATH, OK!? YOU ARE THE ONES THAT KEEP THROWING WORDS AT ME THAT EVOLVE INTO INNUENDOS! STOP BLAMING ME!
*mopes in a corner*
Aye, don't hate the player, hate the incestuous system that keeps dragging him back into the silky folds.
Yort.

I am Steve, ruler of my clan/RogueNation, Space Monkia.
.........................................Heh, haberdashery.

ALRIGHT! Next question! What is the speed/distance velocity of one African sparrow and one Asian sparrow carrying a coconut from London to York?

Argh! The hairs on end! Attack of the seedys!

*bomb shelters*
Well, depending on how the coconut is supported, the outcome could vary greatly, partially due to the fact that the Asian sparrow is swifter in flight but slightly less robust than its African counterpart. Saying, for instance, that they had the coconut on a line between them, the Asian sparrow would quickly outpace the African sparrow, interrupting the African's flight by dragging him with the line. The Asian sparrow, unable to support the combined weight of sparrow and coconut, would tumble from the sky.

Now, substitute swallows for sparrows, and it is a completely different conundrum...

It's a little strange how fun that was to type. D:
How would a coconut GET here, anywoi? We live in a temperate reigon, 'ere!