Look! I exist!

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Yort.

:3

Oh, and hey. I'm... not really anyone of interest, besides modding a little hither and thither. I'll mostly be out ofy our way. But welcome to the site anyway.

Quote (Savage King)

(Awsome speech about sparrows)

Now, substitute swallows for sparrows, and it is a completely different conundrum...

It's a little strange how fun that was to type. D:

Yarr.

*King wins the internets. Again.*
I am so late to get to this thread... ;~;

Anyways, welcome. I'm PA. And I'm not nearly as random as everyone el...
OH, LOOK! A KITTY!

QUICK! There isn't a moment to lose! The evil king has kidnapped the princess, and you must save her! It's dangerous outside, so take them!

HAM PIIIIIILE!

Ah. Yes. Like I was saying, I'm not nearly as random as everyone else. So... welcome. Yeah.
Well hello there. If you are reading this post that means that (despite the valiant efforts) you are still not scared of this site. Good.

I'm the resident... guy who tries to keep his sanity. I like candlelit dinners, romantic movies and long walks on the beach.
Hey. There are a lot of people here. o.o

fun.

I'm not afriad of heavy artilery (sp?) or insane people. Well, I try not to be afriad of them.

Kazu did not drag me.... sort of... ish... I asked him what this was one day and I've decided he talks too much.

Just kidding. I actually did want to join of my own efforts. I kinda feel like a newb though because I don't know anything about this place or it's people.

... Is it okayif I don't say "aye aye aye"?

It sounds scary. o.o
Pretty much half of anything we say that isn't mechanics or RP-related is a horrible, evil lie. Thus, the "aye aye aye!' thing. Most of them are inside jokes, which are actually our major exports here at RERN.

Inside jokes and awesome.

But no one uses awesome nowadays.
O RLY???

: D
Ludicolo Ludicolo Ludicolo

and yes, this site gets packed later in the day.
ESTO HOMOSEXUALES CANTIDAD!!!

Quote (Savage King)

But no one uses awesome nowadays.

I don't NEED to use awesome, when I am awesomeness incarnate.
AYE AYE AYE! ES TIEMPO PARA LA FIESTA! ARIBA! LUDICOLO! LUDICOLO!

Quote (Roguen Child)

Hey. There are a lot of people here. o.o

fun.

I'm not afriad of heavy artilery (sp?) or insane people. Well, I try not to be afriad of them.

Kazu did not drag me.... sort of... ish... I asked him what this was one day and I've decided he talks too much.

Just kidding. I actually did want to join of my own efforts. I kinda feel like a newb though because I don't know anything about this place or it's people.

... Is it okayif I don't say "aye aye aye"?

It sounds scary. o.o

*Drags Kazu out* Kaaaazuuuuu, is this that Giiiiiiirlfriiiiiiiend you were bragging talking about the other day? 8D

At either rate, nice to meet'cha, Jean! *Shot by jealous boyfriend*

Er... Syca. ;~;

-Twi
... Yes.
^.^ You can call me Jean. Doesn't really matter. Jean was the name given to me and Syca was the name I gave myself. It's a secret as to why. o.o

^.^

Really, it just sounds like a whole bunch of people went crazy in my thread. It really does make me feel welcome.

Now I feel cliche'd
I gave myself the name Shuryou. My parents gave me the name Maarten. Funny how these things work, eh?
must//welcome...even..in...inactive...state!

hello :3
Hello, Jean. or Syca. We already met on the chat.
But I feel like I need to say something here.

Namely, if you ever get scared by any of the various memebers, there is always a little "x" button on the top right hand corner of the screen. It is your friend.

Anywaaay. I am home sick, and have nothing to do except eat various cheese products, and post my ramblings on here.

ps. lag sucks balls. :rolleyes:
My given name was Steve, which is obviously the most superior name ever, so I kept it and made it even more awesome, so I'm better than the average Steve now. I'm the best of the best of the awesome!
Ah....so that's who you are. Well, welcome. I suppose I could muster something better of a greeting, but in all honesty, pokemon kind of owns my face at the moment, and catching a shiny Dialga is proving to be more of a pain than I initially thought. My nerdy exploits aside, I hope you have fun around here, and pehraps show kazu a thing or two about how RP is done.

...........Damn...100 or so tries thus far and still no shiny... D:
Considering it's one out of ~8300, I'm not surprised.
My brother's friend got one through the GTS, though... :angry:
Prolly hacked, but meh.

And yes, don't worry, whatever drugs I was on yesterday have worn off. Now, I'm just on Tylenol Sinus. Damn cold...