Crystem/CrysFist

Mine has a PA, as well...

At any rate, this is a pretty cool take on what I assume was the same general idea I had, that is, a multi-elemental virus/chip that would supply the basic toolbox of most Navis.
Sounds cool to me. Yeah, I had a multi-elemental idea as well, though mine may be a little overpowered as it is a single virus that can produce an omni-elemental attack. I like the PA there. Not enough multi-use PAs.
What I tried for was simpicity and versatility. These things can be used as swarms, or they can be that one really scary fight just before a boss/miniboss, or they can be the boss itself. You can also have one really scary one (or a couple really scary ones) in the same fashion as a MegaMet or SuperGloop.

Also I tried for design coolness. The inspiration was "Additional Pylons," and Pally told me that I should create it, as he might have a problem creating something weak enough to be widely used.

I hope I don't get arrested for the Dune copyright infringement ^^
But is this mascot material? Silly crystals? And I sense too much Magic the Gathering... And how many chips will there be? One for each color and one without any color?
Near as I can tell there will be 15 chips. 3 for each color. 5 at each level. Meaning there's technically 5 PA's here. But that's just from what I've read here.

Excellent job with this idea, Kazu. Kudos.
Damnit...I'm gonna lose this competition TT^TT
*MeleeMan tries to grab crystals and tear apart*

*Can't find suitable place to hook fingers under*

*Cries*

I like them quite well so far as abilities and chip, except that I find the idea of more floating genericly-shaped objects kind of disturbing, consider we've already made DBLCubes, Maruballs, AkaiCubes, etc. XD
I actuall intended for 18 chips, with WhtCrysFist being a more powerful incarnation of CrysFist. That, however, may be unneccecary.

I'm sure you can see, though, that WhtCrysFist is substantially more powerful than a weak virus with 50 HP would normally drop. Compare it to... say... a Guard, a Cannon, a Zapring, a RingLog.
Okay, so just how much is the idea hurt by the fact that it's another floating object of doom?
We've got a lot of floating virus and once again one with multiple elements. We'll end up with more than a V1, V2 and a V3 virus. But hey, we'll see eventually. Maybe the members want that kind of stuff.

Also... MY EGGIE DOES NOT FLOAT. He rolls...