The "Everything you ever wanted to know" Thread

Thanks. Also notice that I included your idea too, King. (Seemed apropriate for Wave Bomb....) Kudos.
Oh, and here's a question for Pally. Is shockwave attack can also be considered as a splash attack too, like Mettaur's shockwave attack and the 'Shockwave' chips in MMBN1, 2 and 3?
Well, since this is the general thread, I'd like to ask you to make a new thread, Pally.

That'll keep this place clear for other questions, and in the meantime I'll happily look over this.
Aye.
Question to all of you.

I want some vouchers from my old RE:CN account. How do I go about registering them?
Just pick two from the list of five that's posted in the Rules or Announcements or whatever section. You get the bonuses like the chips, NaviCust programs and Speed upgrades (I believe) right when you start; however, with the SigAtks, you have to wait until you're at the proper level before you can go registering them. Hopefully you included which vouchers you're taking in your registration.
Oh. Crap. I never did request the vouchers. Oh well, I'll just start fresh.
No need. Put a topic up in the profile edits forum and request to have the vouchers you so desire.
I have a question.

Okay, we had a discussion about Rageclaw, and its throwing effect. How failing to pick something up is like failing at life itself? Well, I have a question/solution about that.

Here it is: Okay, we know that some chips (AH and AH2 among them) get more accurate in terms of RP'ing. I propose that this be the same way. You CAN roleplay picking the enemy up, but depending on the quality of the roleplaying the throw could be off target, or even worse you could hit an ally which cushions the blow of the virii and only hurts your friend.
Would this be acceptable?

Basically, the new stats:
Name: Rageclaw
Accuracy: Sword accuracy, or depends on RP quality for throwing.
Attack: 40, or 20 to two enemies
The accuracy for the slashing is sword accuracy, and the throwing is based on RP quality.
Yeah, and it'd be even better if the guy in question fails...
"Under the delusion that he had snared an enemy in his clutches, NormalMan viciously hurled his closest friend into the teeming hordes of virii..."
...actually, that wouldn't be funny.

That would be f***ing HILARIOUS!

Such a great thing to RP...

So is this being looked at with scorn or general approval?
Is there a navi-cust trade BBS? I can't seem to find it.
It should be in Scilab Net...

Wait. No one has made it yet. Hoo boy. Well, for now, Go ahead and post your trade request in the chip trader, and we'll move it later.
I'll hunt viruses or something till its done I don't have much to do cause I missed the event, and I was heading to Scilabs anyway.

On another note, is there chart or something that show how tough each area is?
i think it goes(from weakest area to strongest)

acdc
scilabs
electown
yoka/yumland/netfrica/shiaro(based on element types)
undernet

...i think this is right but not sure..
It's more or less in order of difficulty from the top to the bottom, excluding the Undersquare.
Would a wind Navi's charge attack be able to push...Say, a rockcube?
Yeah, I think so. I'm pretty sure it has the included knockback effect.

I think Rockcube might be the only object approved to do it now, though. I don't think you can do it with fans (they'd be making their own wind resistance, anyhow...).
That'd work with Wind, but what about Fan? It seems like it'd be supra speeded, that way.

But yeah, a charged Wind navi attack is pretty much the same thing as an Airshot, I belive.
I don't think that the charged shot would work for the airshot+rockcube combo though. Just tossing that in.