Storm's Questions Thread

Thanks Sage.
The designs vary, but if you're curious you can go and read their den posts for yourself in the sections Lurch mentioned.
There's Drauchen (dragon), Squalo (shark), Riccio (hedgehog), and Kuman (bear).
Dragon, Shark, Hedgehog and Bear. Interesting.

I had an idea for a shark cybeast.
Spoiler
It was called Jawzar.

Edit: Hang on, are they elemental?
Drauchen is Fire, Riccio is Electric, Kuman is Wood, and Squalo is Water.
Thanks RevivedSin.

Which one lived in Netfrica?

When I'm OP, I will try to defeat Ricco.
What happened to Soryu? His last post was in March.
Soryu's an NPC account, which means that he's sort of a communal account that moderators just use if he's needed. Nobody's bought chips since March, so nobody's needed to sign on as him; pretty simple.
Thanks Sage.

Matt's looking to buy a Vulcan1 battle chip though. So Soryu needs to be there.
So, my friend signed up for Rockman EXE Rouge Network. His name is Navi networker.

He can't make a topic.

Can someone fix this please?

Also, if this needs to be moved, move it.

Closing this topic. Your friend's account has been approved.
One, can our net navis dual wield?

Two, can you liven up the site?
NetNavis can dual-wield both as chips and Custom Weapon. In terms of chips, no more than two chips can be active at once: for example, you could wield two Sword chips, but if you suddenly wanted to use a Cannon, you'd have to put away one of your swords. For your buster, your Navi can have two weapons, so long as you remember that they'll still deal the same buster damage as everyone else.

Second, if you have an idea for 'livening up the site', feel free to name it, but I couldn't guarantee it'll work. Our playerbase isn't what it used to be; we're more of a smaller, closer-knit group these days than any manner of huge, overarching MMORPG.
The "dual-wielding" also includes shields, barriers, etc. from battlechips and/or signature attacks.

If you're referring to the activity of the site, the amount of membership has been in decline mostly due to the lack of recent Rockman Battle Network games/media being released. Several years ago when the games were actively being produced, we had a very high amount of members as well as moderators etc. We're just the "old guard" now.
Oh, ok.

We should add some more colour to the site. A bit of yellow, change the blue to cyan, custom emoticons.

And it's called Megaman Battle Network.
I've seen other boards with lots of color, but it seems to just be more of an eyesore.
Also, the board name is sort of an old title, back when weeaboos ruled it. And most people prefer the acronym RERN over anything involving MMBN, so it never got changed. Mystery solved!
@Magic Cereal: Ok.

@Lurch: It's ether too dull, or too bright.
How do you get Navi Cust upgrades? And can you get them through missions?
A quick trip to Scilabs and it's Navi Shop is where you go to buy the Navi Cust parts. Also yes, you can get them through missions if you so chose.