Storm's Questions Thread

I meant the sise of the Navi cust.
NaviCust Expansions are bought through the Navi Shop. Each expansion adds 5 NC points to the available space in your NaviCust, allowing you to put more and bigger programs in the more expansions you buy.
Oh, ok. Can you get Navi cust expansions through missions?
For accounting reasons, nope, they have to always be purchased at the shop. So the closest you can come is asking for zenny in a mission, then spending it on the upgrades.
Ok.
Do we have a picture of him? Cause I keep thinking he looks like Higsby.

Also who owns him, because I get the feeling he's an alternate account.
For an "Old Guard" we are still pretty good. And MMBNCX.

Also, can we have more than one NetNavi?
You can register another navi at any time; that said, there are two states for navis:

1) Active, where you can use and rp them as normal. By default, you have one active navi slot, but you can get more by increasing the total level of all of your navis. For more information, check this topic: http://s10.zetaboards.com/RockmanChaosNetwork/topic/779712/1/#new

2) Shelved, where the your stats and earnings remain recorded but you can't use the navi. You can shelve as many navis as you want and unshelve when you're ready by swapping them for an active navi in the registration area (or otherwise unlocking a new slot by increasing your levels).

Soryu's the dude on the right. He's an NPC account, meaning that the mods essentially take turns being him.
Oh, ok. Thank you for telling me.
Question: Can I give my navi and Netop to someone else?

Just asking.
Negative, you cannot transfer a Navi and/or NetOp to another player. If you're looking to make a new pair, you can shelve your current team and register a new Navi & NetOp.
Ok, time to shelf. Then run.
Just be aware shelved Navis/NetOps can't be used in the RP, you've essentially but them into storage. I saw you are requesting a mission, so if you shelve Condor, you will no longer be able to RP with him until you un-shelve him, or gain enough levels to earn another slot to RP simultaneously.

Quote ()

Total navi levels of 5 or higher = 2 pairs simultaneous
Total navi levels of 20 or higher = 3 pairs simultaneous
Total navi levels of 45 or higher = 4 pairs simultaneous
Total navi levels of 80 or higher = 5 pairs simultaneous
It's been a while since I've been on here, but me Zennys are missing. Where'd they go?
And for story reasons, I would like to move Matt's homepage. Can that be done?
Hi Storm.

Zenny doesn't generally 'go missing' here, because it's recorded in your signature, and we work on an honour-based system. Each player is responsible for tracking how much they receive and spend, and each player is thus trusted to keep it accurate.

That said, I can see that you've edited your Zenny total to reflect a number that I'm certain you are aware is far more than you had before you left before, by a very large margin. It would not have taken very much effort to check back your history quickly and work out the correct amount of zenny that Matt and Condor have, and if you were uncertain, you could simply have asked for help in doing a quick audit. Do not 'guess' at things when they pertain to your forum signature; it's a very vitally important part of play, and it needs to be accurate. Especially do not guess at such things when your inclination is to guess a number that far exceeds what you know the reality to be... if you cannot resist temptation, ask someone else to check for you.

I've done the check for you in this case, and Matt and Condor's current zenny total is 780z. Please fix up your signature to reflect this.

While you are making edits to your signature, you also need to fix your chip list. You traded your Recover10, Guard1 and Shotgun chips to the chip trader and received a Meteor9 for doing so. When you edited your signature you added the Meteor chip, but didn't remove the three you'd traded away for it. Please fix this as well; those three chips are gone now, and your signature must reflect this.

In other news, regarding the homepage: All character homepages must remain located in their specific section of the forum, but you are free to modify the thread that represents your own character's personal homepage in whatever way you please, including changing it's displayed 'locale', if you wish to show that the character has changed or moved their homepage. To be double clear: you may change it however you please, but the thread itself must remain in the 'Homepages' section of the forum.