Extra serving of questionable sauce.

Question, can I make a THREE navi team?

Basicly they could all fight, but their stats would be EXACTLY the same.

the same stats for them together as would be for 1 NAVI.

sound good?
So they'd all share HP.

Um, I didn't get into the arguments on this before, but... I guess that sounds okay.
Erk...

I have to ask, do you want this because you have a really amazing idea for a three-person Navi?

The two Navis for one kind of works as a twin, but... if you're going for a "Trinity" theme or something, I'd really suggest making one Navi themed for it rather than working on the wonky system and putting three in.
Iduno, man. You'd have to set it up really nice, otherwise, any noob could cite you and say, 'I want a 27 1/2 navi team, but they'll all share HP, so it'll be okay.'

It would really, really depend on how you go about doing it.
OMGLOLZ, I WANTZ 100 NAVIZ XDXDXD!!!!!1!11111!!!!!1!!1oneeleven!11

YA RLY KEWL!

You'd have to present one HELL of a system to get me to accept.
I'm still not really sure why the two navi pair was accepted to begin with... I mean, it presents all sorts of complications mechanically. Dodging, how to split up damage, the possibility of completely slaughtering one navi while the other gets away scott-free by being in a different location, etc.

I'd say if you want to have multiple characters, maybe you should consider having your sig attack utilize support from another navi, like I did back with DimensionMan?
The only thing I didn't like about the pair was the opposing elements. Still not sure how that got approved.

I wanna make a hundred little Navi with 1hp each. With every HP Memory, 20 more Navi would be added to the army...
Someone's going to kill me one of these days for making those two. <__<
We discussed it, and there is one problem.

Now, with one Normal and one Recov, you get both benefits. I don't suppose you'd be willing to give the same subtype to both, Bomber?
Sure, I don't mind. If I get to choose, I'd like to make them both Recovery.
Make it so.

Oh, and post it in registration, so everyone sees.

Quote (Zanallen)

The only thing I didn't like about the pair was the opposing elements. Still not sure how that got approved.

I wanna make a hundred little Navi with 1hp each. With every HP Memory, 20 more Navi would be added to the army...

Hmm... I just got an idea for a new navi...

I mean. I didn't get an idea. No. Never.
Okay. I'm only going to say this once, so LISTEN THE HELL UP.

Bomber was a RARE EXCEPTION. And his two navis (Which were creative and done well enough for me to accept) were pushing the line.

But three? No. Fuck no. Hands down, flat-out, N-Fucking-O. Under no circumstances. Ever.

...Also fuck.

-Twi
Twi wants me to STFU but I think I'll post anyway.

Apparently I need Demon+Eon approval for this so I'll explain:

1.SINCE THIS IS THE FAIR WAY, ALL THREE NAVI WOULD BE SHARING ONE POOL OF NORMAL HP:

NAVIA/B/C:100 HP

*1 guy gets pwned*

NAVIA/B/C:000 HP

Dosen't matter who you hit, it still works.

2. NO STAT ADVANTAGES.
Period. No special system or anything, straight damage and sig attacks written in a diffrent way.

I don't know but this has no stat advantages as far as I see it.

Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
Well, we didn't like people using pets as distractions or damage barriers and stuff, but in your case it really doesn't matter...

I don't think there are any problems, except that this would be a *disastrous* precedent, just like Bomber. If we let this through, more people like you will come along. I don't know if I like that idea.

I'll say it again: I think this is fine.

Quote (Twi)

Okay. I'm only going to say this once, so LISTEN THE HELL UP.

Bomber was a RARE EXCEPTION. And his two navis (Which were creative and done well enough for me to accept) were pushing the line.

But three? No. Fuck no. Hands down, flat-out, N-Fucking-O. Under no circumstances. Ever.

...Also fuck.

-Twi

Even though I pretty much hate Twi now, I totally agree with him. I'll use prettier language, though.

No.

there goes my voidstalker idea...

<crosses one off a list of 17>

The problem with the HP seperation is that it really doesn't make sense for one of your guys to get hit by one M-Cannon and suddenly the entire group goes down. They'd have to be IC connected by HP in some fashion, which I don't think Bomber's are, at least (one reason why it still confuses me)...

This is AimMan, sorry. Forgot to log out of Heat's account.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

The problem with the HP seperation is that it really doesn't make sense for one of your guys to get hit by one M-Cannon and suddenly the entire group goes down.

ithought of that but I didn't think it was a real issue.

Basicly, if one went down, I would retreat or E-jack the rest as a retreat.
Why do I sense this idea will only work AGAINST you... Also, you're not getting any back up from me. Remember my idea about the 'android' Operator? The robot one? Yeah, I had an incredibly large system of how it'd be logical and how it could work but you said no. So I ain't backing you up on this. In my opinion... Twi gave the best answer already.