About the New Subtype

If you have no RP reasoning behind flying, you probably shouldn't. It would probably be counted against you. I would, anyways, because you'd be whoring it for no reason. XD

So yeah, don't fly unless your character actually needs to.
Like me. <__<-__->__>.
wait wait wait....

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait....

so you're saying we could be '20 feet' in the 'air', and a champu/swordy can still hit us, even though they are melee only...

or what about a metool, who's attack is grounded?
"Oh no I don't auto-dodge just because I have a subtype"... wind was broken and you know it.

You can still say that you fly high up in the air as a dodge, though.

Quote (vactrox)

wait wait wait....

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait....

so you're saying we could be '20 feet' in the 'air', and a champu/swordy can still hit us, even though they are melee only...

or what about a metool, who's attack is grounded?

I personally think that the mod would have jurisdiction to random-lightning-bolt you to send you back to the ground. XD

Really, just try to avoid flying to dodge unless you're actually using you have a good reason to... >_>
Swordies float if I remember correctly... If a Navi can fly, then a Swordie can fly up to you to attack. Metools can still defend themselves to reflect attacks. They could also throw their pickax at you while regenerating one immediately. Every virus has a "hit-flying-enemies" attack, even though some seem absurd.

Edit: Well, I'll just answer for them all you used as examples. Champus warp to their enemy, so what stops them from warping to the sky?
Fun time! Metool uses pickaxe drawn back as a Catapult to launch another Metool at the flying Navi, pickaxe first! : D

^^; Okay, so maybe I'm getting a little carried away there...

Quote (Shuryou)

Champus warp to their enemy, so what stops them from warping to the sky?

gravity...

champy: AHHH! I attack you!

<teleports into mid air>

<champy pulls back fist>

<navi points down>

<champy looks down and realizes that he's not standing on anything>

<looney toons fall and splat>
Sums up my thoughts on flying in a digital world pretty well

In short physics is the last thing you should consider. Especially, since if I remember right Champus are just a head + 2 boxing gloves without a body/leg to stand on to begin with...
Yeah... I think they float on wispy fire trails or something. O_o;
hence the reason i need to find a good gba emulator for the mac...

I can never get out of acdc cause of a programming glitch...

in ANY game...

I have no idea of how half the chips or virri work/look...
On the second page of the virus database (2 topics under this on) Paladin posted all of the available virii gifs. Dunno where to check chips tho

EDIT argh, it seems I've misread it... it was fadielchaos indeed...

Quote ()

On the second page of the virus database (2 topics under this on) Paladin fadielchaos posted all of the available virii gifs. Dunno where to check chips tho

Fixed. Credit where it's due.

Quote (Heat Sonata)

Fun time! Metool uses pickaxe drawn back as a Catapult to launch another Metool at the flying Navi, pickaxe first! : D

^^; Okay, so maybe I'm getting a little carried away there...

Someone was reading my old mod posts on the old forum at some point, I see.

D'=

Oh, those were the says. Having 4 Mets beat the crap out of noobs. I'll have to do it again soon.
*looks around for potential victims volunteers*
>__>
<__<