Hare Raising Magic

And, moot it was, as the Spooky ceased to exist on the mortal cyberplane. "Eh, if I want one, there are others. No biggie." Anathema raised an arm, and started to draw in some of the remnant data. "Let's see...cash, good...huh?" That was weird. What was all this junk data for? "...BugFrags? That's...new. What would I even use them for? ...I guess there are a few rituals that need them. I'll figure out something." Let's see, what else...chip data! That she knew. "Chip data! Data signature is...Spidy's? Looking it up...WhiteWeb. Meh, I like seeing things covered in white goop, but this isn't quite what I have in mind. I almost think I'd rather be the victim of it, than the one using it...whatever, it's mine, and that's something, I guess."

As she transferred the last of it, Jazz started to make conversation. "I'm spiffy! As you can see, I'm more than just a pretty face and a nice rack!" And he hadn't even seen her innate magic yet...imagine his reaction once he saw her suck the life force from something, or suffocate them with their own shadow. "And just think, I've still got some more tricks up my sleeve!"
Jazz nodded at her as she spoke, blinking at the comment about her rack. Yes it was a nice one, he certainly couldn't help but admit. Racks aside... He began. Lookin forward to seein what ya can throw out. Believe me, it ain't gonna get any easier, it's always been a crazy thing with viruses and multiple navis. Been hearing more and more about these "meta" viruses too. Basically taking the traits of three viruses and smashing them together to make a new virus. Haven't seen any really, myself, but I'm sure there's a few nasty ones laying in wait. He continued, rolling his shoulders. But I've got a few tricks up my sleeves as well, trust me, I can get pretty nasty if I put my mind to it.
"Doesn't matter if they get harder. I'll rip their souls out of their bodies and tie them up in bows if they get in our way! That goes for those metaviruses, too!" Now that she'd gotten another taste of battle, Anathema was starting to really get into it. And yet... "Oh, right, I almost forgot something." She hovered over to the muddy patch, over to the pile of popcorn she'd created. "Popcorn's not used in any dark rituals, as far as I know, but it'd be a shame to waste it! Too bad there aren't any butter viruses out there, huh?" She grabbed a handful, and started munching on them, one by one. "Want some before we move on? As long as you don't get any from the bottom...I imagine mud doesn't do much for the taste."
Jazz only chuckled at her comment, she certainly wasn't afraid of much (if anything) it seemed. Before he could continue on with her, he did notice the popcorn that had been left in the field from her attacks, shrugging, the rabbit picked up a bit of the non-muddy popcorn, gently squeezing the fragile kernels between his finger with a satisfying crinkle. Taste, no not so much. I can attest to that, been on the net a long time. Not much else is worse than the taste of mud in your mouth. Jazz commented as he tossed the soft kernels in his mouth and began to munch on it. Mmmm. Could certainly use salt at least. Though I left my shaker in my other suit. He quipped between chews.
Anathema stopped for a moment to stare blankly at her busting partner. Exactly why did he have experience eating mud? ...Eh, not important. She finished what she'd taken, and started transferring some of the extra popcorn. "Hope you don't mind if I grab some of this. You never know when you could use another snack!" ...Other suit? Really? "Yeah, and I left my emergency butter in my bra." It was funny because it was pretty obvious she didn't wear a bra!

"Well, this has all been very fun, but we should get back to the ingredient slash battle hunt." The witch Navi hovered in the air, and started looking around. "So, which way do you wanna go from here? I don't see anything really worth going after from here..."
Jazz shrugged as she grabbed some extra popcorn for himself, the hare looking over the horizon as she asked him to look for a new direction to head off towards for their little adventure. Scratching his chin for a moment as he thought, he pointed towards the east. Hmmm. Think I see a bunch of bushes down there, might find some stuff down there if you're not afraid to dig through branches and dirt. Jazz commented, beginning to walk down towards the area he pointed at.

(Battle 2, 160 HP)
Anathema took a good look at where Jazz was pointing, and after a moment of pondering, nodded. "I'm not totally sure that's what that is, but it's worth a look. And don't worry...I don't mind getting down and dirty!" That said, she wasn't going to walk in mud or anything. That wouldn't be sexy at all. Instead, she floated alongside the bunny, in pursuit of stuff.

(Searching for Battle #2)
+4 FXP

As the pair of navis continued, more of the path became various natural terrain types comprising a small hill. At the top was a puddle of mud, where a Mudfeesh played. Going down the hill was a bunch of soil where some tall plant-like creatures grew. At the bottom of the hill was a bunch of bushes with some viruses hiding behind them. To the west, an armadillo was scampering toward them. From the east, a pair circular roomba-style robots were spinning towards them, sprouting dangerous looking spikes. Finally, above the field they saw a strange worm creature dangling from a string... attached to the sky?

-- Viruses --
MudfeeshMudfeesh (Mudfeesh)

This virus looks like a sausage shaped fish with a brown underbelly, a blue/green/red/black back (depending on the version) with a wavy dorsal fin, a mouth that constantly gasps for air, beady little eyes and a large flat tail that it uses to propel itself. It moves by flopping around very erratically, granting the family a passive dodge effect.

Area: Yoka, Okuden Valley, Beach, Yumland

HP: 60
Attack Damage/Effect: 15 Wood + Impact + Slow
Attack Accuracy: B
Attack Description: It leaps at its target, attempting to slam into it with its slimy belly.
Element: Wood
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): MudFlop1, Zenny
Special: One passive dodge per turn.
-Creates mud terrain where it moves.
: 60 HP [Mud] [North]
CactyCacty (Cacty)

When a Cacty virus attacks, it creates two damage zones: the body and the head. Touching either the body or the head will cause damage to the player, but only the head is used as an actual attack. Cacty virus bodies are 50% resistant to all forms of damage except Fire. There is no defense piercing that bypasses this effect except the Fire Element. This effect applies only to the body of the virus, as the head of the virus sustains full damage as normal.

Area: ACDC, Electown, Okuden Valley

HP: 70
Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Wood per hit + Act-Shot + Ground Attack
Attack Accuracy: C
Attack Description: Throws its head at opponents. When it hits something, it bounces backwards one space, then tried to bounce forward again. When the cactus ball reaches the edge of the field, it appears again on the virus. This attack is stopped by objects.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): CactusBall1, Zenny
Special: Act-Shot: This attack may hit each target a number of times equal to the virus' max actions per turn, but the virus may only attack once per turn.
Special: Divided: This virus has two Hit Zones when attacking. Both may sustain damage from a single attack as if they were separate targets. Damage is cumulative.
: 70 HP [Soil] [North]
KillPlantKillPlant (KillPlant)

Area: Beach, Yumland, Netfrica, Dentech

HP: 100
Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 30 Wood
Primary Attack Accuracy: C
Primary Attack Description: The virus spits a large wooden seed at one target, like a bomb. If it misses, it remains on the field for one turn.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 30 Wood + Ground + Line Attack + Aqua Boost(+30 Wood, +AccuracyUP)
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C / B
Secondary Attack Description: If the seed is left alone for one turn, it will erupt into a Wood Tower attack. If the seed is hit by any Aqua based attacks or it lands on a Sea Panel, it will double in power and speed.
Possible Rewards (Per virus): TreeBomb1, Zenny
Special: This virus is immobile.
- The Seed is immune to damage.
- Fire and Impact will destroy the Seed.
- This virus attacks every other turn, starting on the first turn.
: 100 HP [Immobile] [Soil] [North]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

Shrubby viruses take cover when they are not attacking. Shrubby viruses teleport from behind cover when attacking, but never at any other time. If there is nothing on the field to use as cover against an enemy, and the only other viruses on the field are Shrubbies or viruses that cannot provide cover against attacks, they will stop attacking and attempt to flee starting next turn. Later versions of the Shrubby virus carry rockcube chip data, and will use that to make new cover when none is available.

Area: ACDC, Okuden Valley, Dentech

HP: 50
Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Wood + Ground Attack + Attack Target Pair
Attack Description: Rolls a 10 HP log at opponent. The log is 2 panels wide, and can cross broken or missing terrain if only one of the two panels it crosses is broken or missing. This attack can hit up to two side-by-side targets, and can stop direct incoming attacks, but is stopped by objects.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): RollingLog1, Zenny
Special: If the Ring Log falls into Sea Terrain, it will remain there and float as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers two panels.
Special: If the Ring Log strikes an object, it will remain there as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers 2 panels.
Special: If the Ring Log crosses a Lava Panel, it will burst into flame.
A: 50 HP [Grass] [Hiding behind Bush A] [North]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

Shrubby viruses take cover when they are not attacking. Shrubby viruses teleport from behind cover when attacking, but never at any other time. If there is nothing on the field to use as cover against an enemy, and the only other viruses on the field are Shrubbies or viruses that cannot provide cover against attacks, they will stop attacking and attempt to flee starting next turn. Later versions of the Shrubby virus carry rockcube chip data, and will use that to make new cover when none is available.

Attack Description: Rolls a 10 HP log at opponent. The log is 2 panels wide, and can cross broken or missing terrain if only one of the two panels it crosses is broken or missing. This attack can hit up to two side-by-side targets, and can stop direct incoming attacks, but is stopped by objects.
Special: If the Ring Log falls into Sea Terrain, it will remain there and float as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers two panels.
Special: If the Ring Log strikes an object, it will remain there as a 10 HP Wood Element object that covers 2 panels.
B: 50 HP [Grass] [Hiding behind Bush C] [North]
MushyMushy (Mushy)

Mushies only appear in battle if 15% or more of the terrain is Grass. Mushies can only move across Grass, Mud, and Soil terrain types. If, for any reason, none of these terrain types exist on the field, these viruses will be unable to move until the end of the turn. Mushies will then attempt to change the terrain to Grass, or flee if they cannot. Mushies move by teleporting.

Area: Okuden Valley, Dentech, Beach, Yumland, Netfrica

HP: 80
Attack Damage/Effect: (Teleport) then (15 Wood + Confusion + Nova2)
Attack Accuracy: A
Attack Description: Teleports close to an enemy, and releases a cloud of spores in all directions. When attacking, the space it teleports to does not have to be on Grass, but the panel it teleports from and returns to after the attack must be Grass.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): Spice1, BadSpice1, Zenny
Special: This virus may only move on Wood Element panels.
Special: When no Grass terrain exists on the field, this virus may throw a Grass Seed once as a Standard Action.
Special: If no Grass terrain exists, and this virus has already used Grass Seed, it will flee the battle.
: 80 HP [Grass] [Hiding behind Bush B] [North]
ArmadillArmadill (Armadill)

Armadills require two actions to execute each attack. The first action is always a movement to line up with the target, and the second action is the actual attack. Unlike the games, Armadills do not roll back to where they started after each attack. Instead, they may uncurl at another location on the field.

Area: Electown, Okuden Valley, Dentech

Attack Damage/Effect: 20 Null + Group Attack + Breaking + Impact
Attack Description: Attacks by rolling. Breaking.
Element: None.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): IronShell1, Zenny
Special: MetalBody when attacking.
Note: MetalBody is identical to IronBody, but does not hamper movement. Non-Break attacks deal 0 damage, and Break attacks deal double.
: 100 HP [Normal] [West]
GabyoallGabyoall (Gabyoall)

Gabyoall move and attack by spinning forward in whatever direction they choose. They can dodge as well as anything, but due to their confidence in their defense, they rarely do. Their sides are reinforced to protect against damage, though it's vulnerable to Impact, and it offers no protection from above. They can, however, assault enemies trying to exploit the latter by spinning and creating whirlwinds, or if there's just too many enemies near it for its own tastes.

Area: Kotobuki Town, Dentech

Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 20 Null + Impact + Movement + Ground Attack
Primary Attack Description: Spins and rams into an enemy.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Null + Slashing + Knockback + Wind Attack + Nova 2
Secondary Attack Accuracy: C
Secondary Attack Description: Spins with great speed to create a wind wave that sends enemies away.
Element: Null
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): UnderGuard1, AirSpin1 (Rare), Zenny
Special: Damage Reduction 10 when not attacked from above.
Special: ShadowShoes
A: 70 HP [ShadowShoes] [Normal] [East]

Gabyoall move and attack by spinning forward in whatever direction they choose. They can dodge as well as anything, but due to their confidence in their defense, they rarely do. Their sides are reinforced to protect against damage, though it's vulnerable to Impact, and it offers no protection from above. They can, however, assault enemies trying to exploit the latter by spinning and creating whirlwinds, or if there's just too many enemies near it for its own tastes.

Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 10 Null + Slashing + Knockback + Wind Attack + Nova 2
Secondary Attack Description: Spins with great speed to create a wind wave that sends enemies away.
B: 70 HP [ShadowShoes] [Normal] [East]
BagwormBagworm (Bagworm)

Bagworm viruses drop down from way up high, execute a WoodTower attack, and rise back up. Dropping and attacking is an action, while moving back upward is a second action. They may also adjust where on the battlefield they drop next while in High Altitude as a free action. Bagworms may opt to interrupt their normal movement and attack pattern with the use of LeafShield, which requires an action. This can be done either on the field or while in High Altitude in between attacks, it really doesn't matter. After the shield is up, they resume their normal activities at the point where they left off. Bagworms are known to carry fragments of recovery chip data, which they use on themselves when their health drops below 50%.

Area: Okuden Valley, Beach, Yumland

Primary Attack Damage/Effect: 20 Wood + Group Attack + Ground Attack
Primary Attack Accuracy: D
Primary Attack Description: Attacks groups of enemies with wooden spires that rise from the ground.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: LeafShield
Secondary Attack Accuracy: S
Secondary Attack Description: Converts non-fire attack damage from a single hit into healing. Does not protect against fire attacks, and increases base fire damage received by an additonal 100% if struck while the shield is up. Destroyed instantly by fire.
Possible Rewards (Per Virus): WoodTower1, LeafShield (Rare), Zenny
Special: Has High Altitude every other action. This virus cannot use its Primary Attack while in High Altitude, but may adjust its positioning as a free action.
Special: Can use Recover50 once per battle as a Free Action.
: 80 HP [High Altitude]

-- Navis --
Anathema.EXE: 100 HP [FloatShoes/ShadowShoes] [Normal]
Jazz.EXE: 160 HP [Normal]

-- Terrain --
60% Normal
  • No effects.

15% Grass
  • Wood Elementals get +5 HP/action.
  • Fire attacks: +100% Source Damage, change terrain hit to Soil.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood.

15% Soil
  • Wood Elementals get +10% Evasion.
  • Wood attacks: +100% Source Damage, change terrain hit to Grass.
  • 100 Damage Aqua attacks: Change terrain hit to Mud.
  • 100 Damage Fire attacks: change terrain hit to Coal.

10% Mud
  • Non-Wood Elementals get -10% Evasion penalty and reduced movement speed, 25% (+/-25% RP) chance to fall or get stuck (1 action to get free).
  • Automatically triggers Aqua Boost for appropriate chip attacks.
  • Wood attacks: Change terrain hit to Soil.
  • PanelShot: Imbue Wood + Slow1.

-- Objects --
Bush A: 40 HP [Normal] [North]
Bush B: 40 HP [Normal] [North]
Bush C: 40 HP [Normal] [North]

-- Battle 2 Ready? Start!! --
As Jazz and Anathema made their way towards the bushes, the two of them would simply come across a gaggle of viruses around them. It was certainly not an unexpected thing, but there was certainly one thing between the majority of viruses that they were all -extremely- flammable and very easy to simply set ablaze with his chips...but he wasn't going to simply go it all alone. No, he wanted some extra help to bring these viruses down. Though there were certainly more than a couple viruses he hadn't exactly been "formally" introduced to. The "Mudfeesh" was certainly new, as well as those "Gabyoalls", though both seemed to carry some decent chip data on them from what he could scan, two defenses coming up around him and Anathema. One barrier for the witchy lady, one casing for the wabbit.

How's the appointment going Stephine? Everything alright? Jazz asked, almost concerned for her. Going as well as it can when you got someone wrist deep inside you. Real cold gloves he's wearing though. She replied back, this got jazz a bit of a grimace, face contorting as he moved his head away from the PM with his fur practically standing on end, that wasn't something he necessarily needed to hear, and could figure what she went in for. A -little- too much info there, girl. Anyways, we could use a little extra support here, send the Swordy3, and a couple fire chips. Gonna burn these mothers to the ground. Jazz simply replied. What, you don't wanna hear about- No. You are way too fun to tease, bunny boy.

Letting out a sigh at his netop, three chips quickly found themselves embedded into his core, feeling the data run around his body he closed his eyes and began to create a small portal in front of him. In a flash of light, a simple Swordy floated through, purple colored blade and grey colored armor with a red point sticking out of the back of it's head. The virus coming forward as the portal closed, sank it's flaming blade into the ground. I see you require my help again, I am more than happy to give you my blade! The swordy spoke in a regal tone, the virus staring down the various viruses ahead of them. Pah! Such common viruses, so very easy to eliminate! Worry not, for Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom is more than ready to delete all that his summoner asks of him! It spoke boldly, flourishing it's sword as it held it upwards into the air, letting out a war cry as it began to float over towards the Gabyoall viruses of it's own accord. What'a ham. Jazz commented, shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head.

Turning towards the bushes, Jazz took a look and spotted the cap of a mushroom poking out just behind one of the bushes that littered the field. With a grin, Jazz accessed another of his chips, the FireBurn1 that he had in his queue. Taking aim and putting his hands outward, a metal blaster of sorts began to wrap around his furry hands, holes on either side as they flared out sparks and tiny bits of flames. Grinning widely like a pyromaniac, Jazz stood his ground, planting his feet on either side of him and with a "click" flames quickly shot out of his blaster. The flames and napalm licking across the ground as a line trailed across the field as it saught out it's targets, one being the digital bush, another...the mushroom virus right behind it. Hopefully, it would burn up quite well into a nice shitake after getting both burned alive and having the ground light ablaze from the napalm fueled weapon.

And just as soon as the flames had finished licking and burning the ground in a wave of pyromaniac blaze, Jazz let the gun drop to the ground like a hunk of metal, letting it clang out loudly before letting his fists become engulfed in flames. Watching the flames flicker across his fuzzy palms, beads of sweat began to fall from his forehead. Letting out sigh, Jazz pulled back his arms and with a quick jab, a ball of flames flared forwards towards the muddy area of land, ball of fire flaring up even further, it exploded around where the Mudfeesh would be nestled in and hopefully rained fire upon the unfortunate abomination against nature. While that happened, Jazz reared his other arm back and brought it upwards in an uppercut-like motion. With that, the ball of flame became a smaller but none-the-less deadly wave of flame, sending it's self outwards and spiraling about slowly as it was aimed towards the plant that was liable to kill the three of them, the flame would quickly correct it's path with a lazy turn to the left and with it, hopefully, would cut it down to size like the overgrown weed it was.

Meanwhile, as Jazz practiced his fighting game moves, Reginald got into the perfect position for his assault against the two armored viruses, his body slowly trying to line the two of them up for the perfect attack against them. Bringing his arm upwards without a single word, the Swordy would quickly slash at the air in front of him, hoping he was lined up well enough, as the blade stretched vertically upwards into the air. With a pleasant hum, it brought it's blade downwards, air practically being cut through like a hot knife through butter, as he attempted to cut the two viruses down the middle or at least as close to the middle as he possibly could. The blade making a loud "clang" with the ground as he finished his great swing, he would slowly back up afterwards, blade retracting to it's normal size.

Looking upwards, Reginald caught the sight of the dangling virus hanging from the sky, an insect-like creature waiting to make it's move from above the battlefield. I wonder... Reginald would begin as his body began to de-materialize into small, numerous chunks of data. Quickly the data began to fly upwards as Reginald activated it's teleport programming, immediately attempting to get above the Bagworm virus as it reached the peak of it's teleport, it reformed into a whole virus once again. With a sneer at the creature Reginald swung the sword at what it thought the virus was being held up by a second later, sword emanating the Wide-Sword data that it had in it's core. Only after it's swing did the allied virus realize the folly of attempting to cut the string of the Bagworm from such a height...there was nothing preventing a fall. Looking down towards the ground like some sort of cartoon coyote, using it's free hand it brought out a wooden sign with a scribbled (in ye olde' english of course) "fuck". as it's body began to fall from above, hurtling towards the ground. If one was listening closely, they could hear some sort of high-pitched "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK" as the Swordy fell

Overview
*Smash (Add breaking property to one attack)
*Mass Destruction (Add +1 coverage to all chips with Splash/Spread/Blast/Nova)
*Bunny Barrier (20 HP Barrier to Anathema)
*Bunny Casing (20 HP Casing to Jazz)
1: Summon Swordy3HP: 180
Damage: 100 + Long Attack + Slashing / 75 + Wide Attack + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a Swordy-N3 virus to aid you. Can attack with either LongSword or WideSword, is immune to Sleep status, and can Teleport as a free action once per turn.
Special: Allied Virus: This virus has two actions per turn, and is fully controllable by the summoner. If no orders are given, it will perform actions at random, but will never intentionally interfere with or damage the summoner or their allies. Deleting this virus will grant no additional rewards to either side.
Trader Rank: A
to the field in attack mode!
2: FireBurner1Damage: 50 + Line Attack(3)
Accuracy: A
Description: Looses a stream of fire that can penetrate enemies and keep going.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Special: Line Attack(3): Attacks up to 3 targets in a straight line.
Trader Rank: D
--->BushB, Mushy (x3 from Grass+Elemental Alignment, Line Attack)
3: HADOKEN FireHit1Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance, Hadoken style.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
--->Mudfeesh
4: HADOKEN 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO FireHit1Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance, Hadoken style.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
--->KillPlant (x2 from Elemental Alignment)

SwordyN-3
1: Movement towards Gabyoall viruses and line them up for a Long Sword attack
2: Long Sword GabyoallA+B (100)
*Teleport to High Altitude where Bagworm is at
3: Attempt to cut Bagworm's string (75?)
...Yup. A bunch of viruses showing up as they approached the bushes. That seemed about right. For things that often focused on blind destruction, they were awfully predictable sometimes. "Well. Seems if we want to forage, we're going to need to earn the right." Her Navi armor instantly appeared, and she looked over the enemies. "...Of course they're using the bushes for cover. I suppose I may as well not even bother thinking I can salvage anything." As she shrugged, she found herself covered with some sort of rabbit-like energy. ...How was it even rabbit-like, anyway? Meh, if she thought about it too hard, it might go away before blocking anything. Best not to question it if possible. "Thanks for the pro-is everything all right? Your face looks like you just bit into a lemon."

Any fear was soon quashed by Jazz summoning a virus. Looked like a Swordy, but it was colored differently from what she knew. "Ooh, virus summoning! I wouldn't mind something like that..."

"Actually, I've got something like that. Just...not a permanently summonable one like that."

"Ah yes, you did hold something back before, didn't you? Think it'd be all right to use it this time?"

"I don't have any better ideas, so sure. Thing is, you're going to need this first!" Panel shattering was a-go. "BattleChip, DoubleShot! Slot in!"

The witch Navi extended her arm, making sure her palm was facing down. Dark energy hovered down, continuing to dig deep into the ground in front of her. It didn't take long for it to do its work, though, as two adjacent chunks of ground soon rose skyward, leaving nothing but holes where they were. She looked on, mildly puzzled at the selection. "We need this to use the virus summoning chip? Okay...well, I have no pretense about the bushes surviving the battle-" WHOOSH! "...Especially when certain parties are busting out flamethrowers on them." She flicked her wrist, causing the masses of floor to go sailing forward. Her main targets were the bush viruses, not the bushes themselves...yet, she found herself unable to care all that much if the shrubbery between her and them blocked her attack. At least it'd make them easier to hit later. And besides..."Sooo, where's that summoning chip you promised?"

"On its way, since SOME of us are so impatient." Alda was slightly tempted to spite her now...but it was a really good chip, so she might as well. "Enjoy. BattleChip, SummonBlack! Slot in!"

One of the holes in front of Anathema started to darken, turning into a vortex of shadow. From it, a purple shadowy creature rose, its single eye immediately scoping out targets. Its right arm twitched, and formed into a blade. "Ooh! Can you transform your arm into anything else?" Almost instantly, the being slightly deflated, and turned to give its Navi summoner a glare that screamed 'Seriously?'. "I'll take that as a no. Bummer. Well, if you've gotta slash something up, how about...that?" She pointed over to the Armadillo, over by its lonesome. This seemed to perk her dark minion up, and it quickly warped over to the bestial virus. With surprising speed, it raised its sword arm, and cleaved ahead, with enough force to take out the relatively hardy virus in a single blow. Once the swing was completely, it vanished, as though it was never there to begin with. "Wow, that thing's pretty strong."

"I know. And we've got a second, even stronger version of it, too."

"Creating shadow entities to carve up my enemies without me raising an extra finger? Alda, you're the best!"

"Heh. Anyway, I'm going to save the second one for now, in case we need it later. For the time being, here's something else to fling at them. BattleChip, IceWave! Slot in!"

The witch Navi cupped her hands in front of her, and formed a large sphere of ice energy. After taking a moment to figure out what to aim it at, she decided to go for the irony of cooling of a plant of the desert, and shot it forward at the Cactikill. Granted, while seeing an iced up cactus would be kinda funny, it was strong enough to destroy it instantly, so...eh. At least she could quip that the virus was 'on ice' if she landed her attack.

And, that should be good for now. She could sit back, survey what, if anything, withstood the initial onslaught, and plan out her next move. Also, if something managed to get over her holes, she could float out of the way. ...Ha, get over her holes. She was more into getting things into her holes, but...

[Order of Turn:
1- DoubleShotDamage: 60 + Small Broken Terrain Change x 2 Shots + Terrain Effect Bonus + Variable Targeting
Description: Rips up 2 panels and sends them flying at designated targets.
Element: Depends on Terrain
Special: Terrain Effect Bonus: Adds an additional effect to an attack where applicable, depending on the type of terrain used.
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: C
on ShrubbyA and ShrubbyB
2- SummonBlack1Damage: 160 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Nightmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.
on Armadillo
3- IceWave1Damage: 80 + Freeze
Description: Sends a wave of ice at one enemy
Element: Aqua
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
on Cactikill
4-Dodge]
Jazz summoned forth Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom, in attack mode. The Swordy-N3 teleported to the Gabyoall viruses, lining them up for an attack. Meanwhile, Anathema ripped up two nearby clumps of Normal Terrain and sent them hurtling towards the Shrubbys. The panels struck the bushes that the Shrubbys hid behind, deleting both bushes and leaving the Shrubbys exposed. The Cacty throws its head at Jazz and Anathema. It bounces across the field and strikes Jazz' Bunny Casing while missing Anathema. The head appears again on the Cacty's body after it rolls too far.

Jazz then unleashes a flamethrower on the last bush and the virus behind it. Both of them burn really, really well. A patch of Soil remains behind where there once was a Mushy. As the Armadill lines up with Anathema and Jazz, the witch summons a demon of the blackest pit. The Armadill didn't stand a chance, as its soul is cut from its body. Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom attacks the two Gabyoalls with a powerful LongSword attack, but surprisingly misses both of them.

The erratically flopping Mudfeesh must have been a rare flying Mudfeesh, because it leaps from its mud puddle in a great bound, and tries to land on Anathema. Thankfully, she was able to dodge out of the way and not get muddy. It lands directly next to her and continues to flop around, spreading the mud even further. Jazz turns and tries to burn the Mudfeesh with a blast of fire from his hands, but misses as he can't get a good angle on its erratic movements. The KillPlant spits a large wooden seed at Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom, but misses. The large wooden seed lands on the ground nearby and just sits there. Anatema launches an icy wave at the Cacty and hits, withering it with freezing cold. Gabyoall A attacks Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom by trying to spin into him, but misses as he teleports up high into the air to try to cut the Bagworm's string. He succeeds, sending both himself and the Bagworm plummeting to the ground. They both take some falling damage as they strike the ground at the same time.

As Anathema continues to evade attacks, Jazz tries his fiery attacks a third time on the KillPlant. Once again, he misses. Maybe it is the slope of the hill, the nearby flopping Mudfeesh splattering mud in his eyes, or something else throwing off his aim, but that makes two fire attacks missed in a span of moments. With all their cover destroyed, the two Shrubbys make a beeline for other viruses to hide behind. One runs up the hill and hides behind the KillPlant, while the other runs East to hide behind the Large Wooden Seed. The Bagworm surrounds itself with a shield of leaves while the second Gabyoall skims across the ground toward Jazz and Anathema and unleashes a wave of wind around it. It misses Jazz but slashes through the last of Anathema's casing, knocking her back a few feet.

-- Viruses --

This virus looks like a sausage shaped fish with a brown underbelly, a blue/green/red/black back (depending on the version) with a wavy dorsal fin, a mouth that constantly gasps for air, beady little eyes and a large flat tail that it uses to propel itself. It moves by flopping around very erratically, granting the family a passive dodge effect.

Attack Description: It leaps at its target, attempting to slam into it with its slimy belly.
: 60 HP [Mud] [Next to Anatema and Jazz]
CactyCacty (Cacty)

When a Cacty virus attacks, it creates two damage zones: the body and the head. Touching either the body or the head will cause damage to the player, but only the head is used as an actual attack. Cacty virus bodies are 50% resistant to all forms of damage except Fire. There is no defense piercing that bypasses this effect except the Fire Element. This effect applies only to the body of the virus, as the head of the virus sustains full damage as normal.

Attack Description: Throws its head at opponents. When it hits something, it bounces backwards one space, then tried to bounce forward again. When the cactus ball reaches the edge of the field, it appears again on the virus. This attack is stopped by objects.
Special: Act-Shot: This attack may hit each target a number of times equal to the virus' max actions per turn, but the virus may only attack once per turn.
Special: Divided: This virus has two Hit Zones when attacking. Both may sustain damage from a single attack as if they were separate targets. Damage is cumulative.
: DELETED

Primary Attack Description: The virus spits a large wooden seed at one target, like a bomb. If it misses, it remains on the field for one turn.
Secondary Attack Damage/Effect: 30 Wood + Ground + Line Attack + Aqua Boost(+30 Wood, +AccuracyUP)
Secondary Attack Description: If the seed is left alone for one turn, it will erupt into a Wood Tower attack. If the seed is hit by any Aqua based attacks or it lands on a Sea Panel, it will double in power and speed.
: 100 HP [Immobile] [Soil] [North]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

A: 50 HP [Normal] [Hiding behind KillPlant] [North]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

B: 50 HP [Normal] [Hiding behind Large Wooden Seed] [East]
MushyMushy (Mushy)

Mushies only appear in battle if 15% or more of the terrain is Grass. Mushies can only move across Grass, Mud, and Soil terrain types. If, for any reason, none of these terrain types exist on the field, these viruses will be unable to move until the end of the turn. Mushies will then attempt to change the terrain to Grass, or flee if they cannot. Mushies move by teleporting.

Attack Description: Teleports close to an enemy, and releases a cloud of spores in all directions. When attacking, the space it teleports to does not have to be on Grass, but the panel it teleports from and returns to after the attack must be Grass.
Special: When no Grass terrain exists on the field, this virus may throw a Grass Seed once as a Standard Action.
Special: If no Grass terrain exists, and this virus has already used Grass Seed, it will flee the battle.

Armadills require two actions to execute each attack. The first action is always a movement to line up with the target, and the second action is the actual attack. Unlike the games, Armadills do not roll back to where they started after each attack. Instead, they may uncurl at another location on the field.

Note: MetalBody is identical to IronBody, but does not hamper movement. Non-Break attacks deal 0 damage, and Break attacks deal double.

A: 70 HP [ShadowShoes] [Normal] [East]

B: 70 HP [ShadowShoes] [Normal] [East]
BagwormBagworm (Bagworm)

Bagworm viruses drop down from way up high, execute a WoodTower attack, and rise back up. Dropping and attacking is an action, while moving back upward is a second action. They may also adjust where on the battlefield they drop next while in High Altitude as a free action. Bagworms may opt to interrupt their normal movement and attack pattern with the use of LeafShield, which requires an action. This can be done either on the field or while in High Altitude in between attacks, it really doesn't matter. After the shield is up, they resume their normal activities at the point where they left off. Bagworms are known to carry fragments of recovery chip data, which they use on themselves when their health drops below 50%.

Primary Attack Description: Attacks groups of enemies with wooden spires that rise from the ground.
Secondary Attack Description: Converts non-fire attack damage from a single hit into healing. Does not protect against fire attacks, and increases base fire damage received by an additonal 100% if struck while the shield is up. Destroyed instantly by fire.
Special: Has High Altitude every other action. This virus cannot use its Primary Attack while in High Altitude, but may adjust its positioning as a free action.
: 60 HP [Normal] [LeafShield] [Next to Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom]

-- Navis --
Anathema.EXE: 100 HP [FloatShoes/ShadowShoes] [Normal] [20 HP Barrier]
Jazz.EXE: 160 HP [Normal] [Casing Broken!]
Swordy-N3 (Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom): 160 HP [Normal]

-- Terrain --
45% Normal
  • No effects.

10% Broken
  • Not bottomless.
  • Reverts to Normal after a time, if no one is inside.
  • Doubles dodge penalties for bad RP.
  • 1-4 Movements actions to climb back out depending on method.

10% Grass

20% Soil

15% Mud
  • Non-Wood Elementals get -10% Evasion penalty and reduced movement speed, 25% (+/-25% RP) chance to fall or get stuck (1 action to get free).
[At top of hill and one patch near Anathema and Jazz]

-- Objects --
Bush A: DELETED
Bush B: DELETED
Bush C: DELETED
Large Wooden Seed: ? HP [Normal] [East] [Near Gabyoalls]

As Jazz attacked, he managed to get rid of one threat...but the others...he completely whiffed his attacks without managing to even so much as tag them. This did not help Jazz's mood in the slightest as his companion managed to miss his targets as well and when he attacked the Bagworm...all he did was cut the string holding it up above and only do a pathetic twenty damage to it. Jazz simply sighed, wondering if he was getting a little too old for this shit...then he remembered he was still in combat regardless. A barrier wrapped around his furry body as a casing quickly wrapped around Anathema from under her robe, giving her a 360 degree radius of snug protection around her assets.

Alright...alright...gotta calm down...gotta...just...breathe... Jazz muttered to himself, closing his eyes for a brief moment, breathing in deeply as he sought to calm his nerves, even just a little bit. Exhaling as he opened his eyes, his composure began to gradually return, he didn't need the viruses getting to him. Okay there, bunny boy? A voice chimed in his ear, seemed Stephine was done with her appointment. And yes, I'm done. He finished up while you were doing your thing. Send me the Fireburn, Spreader1 and firebomb, would ya? I'm gonna kill these bastards if it kills me. Jazz said simply, eliciting an audible giggle from Stephine. Don't throw our your back, old man. Can't get stuff for the pretty witch girl if you can't move!

Jazz sighed and shook his head, the two chips coming to him almost immediately. I'll be fine. He mumbled back at her as a way to get the last word in, turning his head to Anathema...which he had this...abomination against nature next to him. I'm going after those Gabyoalls and the shrubby, Anathema. Hopefully I'll have better aim this time! He spoke to his partner, a bomb appearing in his hand. And for clarity's sake, netop said something about wrist deep appointments! He gave with a parting wink to her.

The navi quick to move, began to disappear molecule by molecule, swift to disappear into the dust of the nets as he began to move across the field without a physical body, his mind drifted, his body just behind him as the rabbit took a trip to a metaphysical plane of existence. Even though it was simply a teleport effect Jazz most assuredly had an out-of-body experience going forward as he drifted his mind towards the behind of the Shrubby and hopefully towards the Gabyoall viruses as well. Body reforming towards the rear of the Shrubby he had his eye on, the navi also making sure his everything made it with him (including his most important parts), he took what he learned on the metaphysical journey...to this point in the battle to take a loose, but calculated aim at the virus and with a simple underhand toss, threw the bomb towards the virus in an attempt to explode it and the seed on the ground from existence, an explosion rocketing from it's impact point as flames began to engulf and burn everything within it's area of impact, ground scorched a charcoal black and smoke rising from the ground as it wafted off by whatever breeze carried it.

But Jazz wasn't done...not by a longshot. He quickly began to access more of his chips. The navi pulling the data from what seemed to be a candle of demonic energy...well...whatever worked he supposed with a mental shrug. Laying his hands on the ground and bending over, the navi began to channel the energy contained inside the chip to work through the ground. Mentally, a cursor began to grow and move about the field, to and fro, left and right it scoured the battlefield looking for his intended targets. As soon as the cursor began to sweep over the Gabyoall viruses however, the navi immediately stopped it, a soft rumble localized within it's area as wicked hell flames began to fire up from below as if an eruption had happened, smoke and cinders shooting up into the air from the localized area of the Gabyoall viruses hoping to burn them from below.

Right afterwards, Jazz summoned a square looking weapon onto his hand, holding his palm outwards as it formed around his digits and palm. Nine barrels all haphazardly glued together in the shape of a really sad looking square, Jazz would aim down the sights in the middle of the weapon as it began to start on all cylinders, a bright energy forming in the barrels. Holding his arm steady with his free hand, the navi took a very light lockon with his mind's eye, aiming at the virus directly before letting loose a square shape of energy from his barrels. The energy...slowly moved forward as it began to break apart at the seems in...ten? different ways, before long the beam of energy would hit...something...and with it, send out ten pellets all around the area of it's impact, leaving things even more scorched than before.

Reginald, however, had nothing of worth to do right now and just...kinda stood there...next to the Bagworm virus and waited for a chance to fight some more and make up for his mistaken targeting...if there was one.

Overview

Jazz
*Smash (Add breaking property to one attack)
*Mass Destruction (Add +1 coverage to all chips with Splash/Spread/Blast/Nova)
*Bunny Barrier (20 HP Barrier to Jazz)
*Bunny Casing (20 HP Casing to Anathema)
1: Rabbit's Flash Step (Teleport a safe explosive distance behind ShrubbyB in the east)
2: Throw FireBomb1Damage: 60 + Burn(10) + Blast2
Accuracy: C
Description: A bomb that bursts into intense flames on impact.
Special: Burn(10): Deals 10 Fire damage per action to the victim starting the turn after this attack hits. This effect stacks with other timed damage effects, including other Burn effects. Can be cured with Status Cure.
at ShrubbyB and hope it's blast hits the seed (+Accuracy, +1 Blast radius)
3: FIRE FROM BELOW BurnSquare1Damage: 60 + Blast 2 + Ground Attack
Description: Creates a small, square shaped explosion of will-o-wisps that erupt from the ground, scorching the very soul of whatever is occupying that space.
--->Attempt to detonate in the area of GabyoallA and B (+1 Blast)
4: QUAD LASER Spreader1Damage: 40 + Spread 8
Description: A gun whose shot explodes on impact to hit nearby enemies.
--->GabyoallA and hopefully B (+1 Spread)

SwordyN-3
Turn-Splice all three actions in case anything massively goes wrong and RNGesus forsakes Jazz again
And so, the dust lifted, revealing that...apparently she was the only thing in this entire battle capable of hitting the broad side of a barn. Anathema shrugged, only to find herself encased in...some sort of casing. She looked down at herself for a moment, then looked over at Jazz. "Hey now! Are you saying I don't wear enough? Or maybe you just want me to have some extra support where it's needed?" She didn't get an actual answer, instead finding out what he intended to (try to) destroy, and a nifty tidbit about his earlier reaction. "Aww, I wish I had wrist-deep appointments! Or really, I'd take a good walk-in..."

"Huh, that reminds me. I have one of those next week."

"Mind if I watch it? Who can say no to some extra medical knowledge?"

"If medical knowledge was all you'd get from it, I'd say sure, but..."

"Come on, I can control myself! Maybe take measures beforehand to make sure I don't do anything during!"

"I will THINK about it. Don't try for anything more."

"Fine...I guess I'll live with that. ...So, instead of talking about operator holes, let's talk about pumping these viruses full of holes!"

"...Please don't feel overly proud about that segue."

"Tough crowd...but seriously, got a plan? One of the Shrubby and Gabyoall are spoken for, so we should work on the others!"

"Hmm. They're spread out, so it's a little hard to not focus on them one at a time...still, I think I've got an idea or two." Idea #1, in. "Right now, get the Shrubby and KillPlant while they're still clumped together! BattleChip, SideBamboo! Slot in!"

"All right, but I'm going to make my shots count. Anathema transformation!" The witch Navi began to expand, quickly losing her feminine attributes, and virtually all other attributes, to become a purple cloud. A small chunk of the cloud shot out, stopping once it was behind the pair of grassy viruses. The gas formed into what roughly resembled a Kilby virus, which immediately shot out a sharpened piece of cloud bamboo from the patch where it hid. Instead of disappearing, however, the bamboo extended all the way back to its point of origin, where it and the rest of the fake virus reassimilated into the smog.

"I dunno how that helps you target things any better...more than two points to scout out where to aim, or something? Whatever, you can't answer right now if you wanted..." Hmm, what now. "...Next, let's try and burn that bagworm thing, before it can get high up again. BattleChip, FlameLine! Slot in!"

A large hand rose from the formless mass, which reared back and threw an odd red gaseous sphere. It landed a bit short, but quickly followed the ground and drew near the Popper. It spread in a line, though there was some effort to make sure it wasn't beneath Sir Reginald the Unwieldy, as the next part would hurt. And the next part would indeed hurt, as the smog combusted, creating a wall of flame that rose from the ground. Whatever the chemical composition, the gas was quite clearly incendiary.

"Okay, what else...oh, right. That thing right near you. This should do the trick. BattleChip, WoodPowder! Slot in!"

There was no obvious way to tell which way Anathema had been looking before, but now recesses in the fog appeared to form a face, gazing upon the Mudfeesh. The mouth opened wide, as the cloud oddly seemed to turn slightly green, then acted as though it were exhaling, causing a stream of pollen and spores to shoot out. It didn't extend overly far, but the virus was close enough that by her reckoning, it was well in range. And as the hazardous plant material filled its space, it would spend its last moment in utter chaos, its mind metaphorically shattered right as it literally shattered. ...Yet, that would also perhaps free it from knowing the pain of deletion. A cruel mercy, perhaps. In that sense, it would probably be better off being hit by that attack.

Unfortunately for the Navi cloud, the timer on her cloud form hit zero as she expelled the last of the natural toxins. Her form condensed into its regular shape, causing her to reexamine herself. "Let's see...yep, everything's attached the way it should. Could you even imagine if I came back and my ass was missing? It'd be tragic, both for me, and everyone else that would've looked at it!"

"...That aside, stay put for a moment. See how the battle's flowing before we make our next move. That way, we can focus on what still needs a painful deletion."

"Understood. I think Jazz's pet Swordy is doing the same thing." Anathema hovered in place, checking to see what was still in need of attention, and what she could safely ignore due to death.

[Order of Turn:
0a-Activate PurpleFog.GMO (Transform subtype ability activated)
1- SideBamboo1Damage: 80 + Long Attack
Description: Summons a Kilby virus to the field that stabs the enemy from the side with a long lance, then silently vanishes. Can hit up to 2 targets.
on ShrubbyA and KillPlant
2- FlameLine1Damage: 70 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack
Description: A wall of fire erupts from the ground, burning up to 3 targets.
on Popper
3- WoodPowder1Damage: 60 + Medium Grass Terrain Change + Confusion + Cone Attack
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of miasma breath. Changes terrain to Grass and causes confusion on contact.
on Mudfeesh
3a-Revert to default appearance
---TURN SPLICE---
Trying to shake off his poor results of moments before, Jazz set his sights on new targets. The worm virus turned and attempted to Skewer the pair of navis with erupting towers of wood, but Jazz was already warping away. Anathema was disappearing into a mist as well, but he predilection for getting pierced by towers of wood meant that she ended up getting just a little bit shafted before she got clear entirely. The attack did cost her the barrier, and possibly because of her unusual form, or maybe because her mind had lingered on the jokes that were possible from his exchange, her sudden strike zipped past both the Killplant and the Shrubby hiding behind it without contacting either. Another contributing factor for distraction may have been the swift motion of one of the Gabyoall viruses behind her, as it rushed the nebulous shape and attempted to disperse the cloud of fog, cutting away some more of her defences, though still not managing any true damage to her incorporeal body.

Jazz, meanwhile, had gotten some distance with his quick teleport and now released an amped up explosive into the midst of the other cluster of viruses, safely away from where Anathema was fighting. It might have been kinder fate this time, or it might just have been an overwhelming amount of incendiary fire, but this effort went much better for him. The Shrubby and the odd woody seed were both seared into ash in moments, and the edge of the widened blast was also enough to badly scorch the other Gabyoall. Badly damaged, it rushed the bunny-boy, spikes at the fore, but couldn't manage to connect with him.

Anathema tried a different target, adding more fire to the battlefield, and had more luck as she incinerated the worm virus behind her; its shield did nothing to help and plenty to speed along its rapid conflagration. Unfortunately, she only had a moment to enjoy the small triumph before her smog-formed shape found the irksome Mudfeesh flopping and splashing around inside her mists and flicking wet mud everywhere. It was hard to tell how it was striking her, in her present state, exactly, but she could feel it all the same. Ick. The natural reaction was to retaliate, of course, but even as she attempted to break the little virus' mind with her terrifying visage, Anathema was faced with the unfortunately realisation that, upon its blissfully dopey, smiling expression, this oblivious critter had no mind to break, really. The cloud of spores flooded out all the same, but as it did, an errant flop and wriggle from the slippery thing saw it jump up and over the the main body of her smoke to land with a wet slap on the other side, seemingly dodging out of the way in complete ignorance.

It was at about that disappointing moment that her form reverted to normal, and though she was all in the right places as she reformed, Anathema found herself also covered in a layer of pungent river mud that must have gotten itself worked in with the gasses while the Mudfeesh scattered its enthusiasm about. It clung and dragged at her with a wet weight.

Across the battlefield, Jazz had more shots to take, and both his aim and his luck held as he targeted the ground-hugging viruses next. The Gabyoall had moved apart, but with some amped up range on his attacks, Jazz was able to pick a spot between the two that still allowed him to catch them both in the fire. It was tight even so, and the damaged one managed to skirt the edge, just barely, though he certainly damaged the other one that had been harassing Anathema.

The hidden shrubby attempted to roll a log his way, before darting back to resume hiding behind its fellow virus, but it bounced and tumbled off to the south without incident while Jazz aimed to finish up the low-slung viruses before they could cause more trouble. His spreading shot was aimed first at the one bothering Anathema but as it connected with the first Gabyoall, it spread out in a multitude of directions, and additional bolts scattered across the area, destroying the other Gaby virus too, as well as riddling the Killplant and the Mudfeesh. The plant shrank in on itself, flinching; the Mudfeesh seemed largely oblivious to the shot that punched into it and redirected its random flopping somewhat.

There were still viruses left for Anathema and sir Reginald to deal with, now that they had a lull in the combat.

-=Viruses=-

: 20Hp [Mud][Next to Anathema]
CactyCacty (Cacty)

: 20Hp [Soil][North]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

A: 50Hp [Normal][Hiding behind KillPlant][North]
ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

B: DELETED
MushyMushy (Mushy)

A: DELETED

BagwormBagworm (Bagworm)

-=Navis=-
Anathema.Exe: 85Hp [Mud][Slow1]
Jazz.Exe: 160 Hp [Normal][20hp Barrier]
Swordy-N3 (Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom): 160Hp [Normal]

-=Terrain=-
40% Normal
  • No effects.

10% Broken
  • Not bottomless.

10% Grass

20% Soil

20% Mud
[At top of hill and a couple of patches around Anathema and Jazz]

-- Objects --
Large Wooden Seed: DELETED

Jazz fist pumped as he saw his attacks all hit right on the mark, not only deleting his intended targets, but managing to gib one right at the edge of it's range, it paid to be a break navi once in a while, that was for sure. Unfortunately the battle was still not done as he saw three more viruses ahead of him, and he couldn't do anything about it for the moment. However, his Swordy compatriot could. He had not moved and thankfully waited to see what would survive him and Anathema.

You doin okay there, Reggie? Got the energy to try and finish this? Jazz asked, the swordy immediately nodding at his summoner. Worry not! I should hopefully be able to clean up the rest of this rabble on my own- DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PET, MADAME!? Reginald would begin, before immediately turning his ire upon Anathema. I AM A SWORDY REPRESENTATIVE FROM THE KINGDOM OF THE SWORDIES, SUMMONED BY THE SWORDY3 CHIP! I. AM NO SIMPLE PET! He shouted out before teleporting from his spot. Jazz simply shook his head at Anathema and put a finger on his rabbit lips.

Reginald, enraged at Anathema's comment was quick to take after the two viruses not near Anathema, Swordy materializing a good few feet above the pair of viruses right behind the two and in hopes he hadn't been noticed. Though that didn't stop him from letting out a scream of anger at the two remaining viruses in his sights. I. AM. NO. MERE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! He shouted in anger and rage, his once normally composed stature turning to one of shouting and a whirling blender of blades...wait what? Yes, he attempted to slam his sword down upon the two viruses from midair, the sword letting out a nice metallic noise as it clanged against the paneling. Pulling another pair of swords out from either side of him from the ether, Reginald was quick to follow up his attacks against the two with a pair of whirling blades of death, his pointed bottom providing the perfect point to do so as he began to while towards the two of them in his rage, his pointed helmet providing the "center" of the hurricane so to speak. His entire body a flash of anger, whirling blades of death and, most importantly, cries of him not being some common "pet" and his "pedigree far outstripping some cantankerous, heathen of a witch"

Overview
*Swordy N3 teleports behind the Shrubby and KillPlant
1: Longsword (100, long attack to both)
2: WHRRRRRRRRRR (75, Wide attack to both)
3: BLADES OF FUUUUURY (75, Wide attack to both)
"...Aww!" Barn 1, Anathema 0. Karma was a real female Spikey sometimes. Actually, wait, what was that smell..."Ooh, I'm all covered in mud! I know, I'm such a dirty girl!~" She wagged a finger at the Mudfeesh before her, but some sudden yelling forced her to shift her focus for a moment. She looked annoyed at first, but softened a bit as she thought about it. "So, what? You're not up for snuggles? I assure you, I have a different kind of softness from Jazz!"

"Not to be a downer, but can you make less innuendo, and more deleting?"

"Make war, not love? Not my preferred option most of the time, but no one hurts me and gets away with it! But don't send anything Alda...I've got just the thing!" A small orb of darkness formed atop the witch Navi's fingers, only to immediately retreat into them. She brought them up to her face, and blew a kiss. From this action, a heart-shaped blob of shadow energy sped forward, ready to bestow the fish virus with her non-love. If it succeeded, it would feel good for a moment, even tingly...before its remaining life force was highly unpleasantly ripped from its body, and return to Anathema as a healing shroud. This time around, her attack would be a true kiss of death.

---TURN SPLICE---
4-Black Heart sig attack on Mudfeesh (50, Life Drain)
Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom managed to delete the KillPlant and the Shrubby by hitting with two out of three strikes, and Anathema managed to drain the remaining life-force from the Mudfeesh, healing almost half of the overall potential damage of the spell. But after that everything was dead, so who needed more hit points anyway? Also she had like, only -15 points of damage and got +20 health back. So she was at full.

-=Viruses=-

CactyCacty (Cacty)

ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

ShrubbyShrubby (Shrubby)

MushyMushy (Mushy)

BagwormBagworm (Bagworm)

-=Navis=-
Anathema.Exe: 100Hp [Mud][Slow1]
Jazz.Exe: 160 Hp [Normal][20hp Barrier]
Swordy-N3 (Sir Reginald of the Swordy Kingdom): 160Hp [Normal]

-=Terrain=-
40% Normal
  • No effects.

10% Broken
  • Not bottomless.

10% Grass

20% Soil

20% Mud
[At top of hill and a couple of patches around Anathema and Jazz]

-- Objects --
Large Wooden Seed: DELETED

-- Battle 2 Victory!! --
Rewards
Anathema: RollingLog1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack (2) + Double Attack
Description: Rolls a log at enemies. Can hit up to two enemies at once per log.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn.
Note: This chip used to be known as RingLog1
, 800z, 20 BugFrags, +6 FXP (4 base + 2 bonus).
Jazz: UnderGuard1Protection: Damage Reduction 20
Accuracy: S
Description: Reduces the damage of all non-Impact attacks taken by 20. Impact ignores the effect and deals double damage.
Duration: 2 turns
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
, 800z, 20 BugFrags, +6 FXP (4 base + 2 bonus).

Jazz let out a sigh as combat processors began to walk over to Reginald as he continued to yell about not being a pet and whatnot, continuing to spin around like a blender. Jazz would simply kick him over, causing the Swordy's sword to fly out of his hands with a clatter as he fell to the floor, Jazz wearing a piercing expression as he looked down at the swordy help. You're going on a break, Reggie. If any other swordies wanna lend a navi a hand, let them come. I can't have you going off the cuff again like that, in case something were to happen. Jazz would say simply at his companion before dismissing him back to where he came from. He turned to Anathema with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head. Sorry about that. didn't think he'd pull a stunt like that.
Much to her satisfaction, Anathema was able to watch the Mudfeesh experience an agonizing death as her wounds were patched up. "Ahh, the perks of dark magic!" She then finally noticed the Swordy getting a bit hot and bothered, and turned around just in time to see Jazz stop it...she nearly laughed out loud at how ridiculous it looked, but stopped herself upon realizing something: how did he even knock the sword out of its hand? Wasn't it just blade shaped energy attached to its hand? She opened her mouth to ask...but decided to just roll with it. Maybe it was one of those things where as long as he didn't realize it was impossible, he could do it. Or...something.

"Yeah...guess I struck a nerve, huh? But don't worry about it. Fury or no, he did his job." She snapped her fingers, causing a large chunk of remnant data to come over, and vanish off to the PET. "Get anything good, Alda?"

"Money, those BugFrag things that I really don't know much about...chip data, too. Two in a row, not bad...ugh, but it's RollingLog. Not the most witch-like chip out there..."

"Eh, I'll take what we can get. Maybe we can pawn it off on someone?"

"Oh, that reminds me. Right as you were wrapping that fight up, I did some trading. Got a couple of neat chips for things we didn't really use much!"

"And they are?"

"Oh, what's life without surprises, am I right?"

"True. You certainly wouldn't be where you are without some surprises happening!"

"..."

"...Er, did I hit a sore spot?"

"...Needless to say, not all surprises are pleasant. I'm going back on the hunt. Call me if you need me."

"...Okay, yeah, probably shouldn't have said that." Anathema rubbed her neck for a moment, then turned back to her busting partner. "Am I the only one with that problem? An operator with a nice, big, red button that's really hard to not press sometimes?"
Jazz stretched out as he shook his head. Eh...he coulda been a bit more mature about it, not gonna lie...thankfully he couldn't do anything stupid being summoned by a navi. Jazz shrugged, his own data processors scooping up the data and downloading it to the PET. Hmmm. Underguard. Seems like it'll have it's uses, reducing damage won't be a bad idea if the barriers and casings don't work properly. He said with another shrug.

Traded for chips? What a coincidence, so did I.

Something tells me you both traded with each other then. Can't be -that- much of a coincidence.

Well, whatever, hope you didn't want to keep the Hi-Cannon and AirStorm1. Though you'll probably like what I got.

Jazz shrugged as he turned back to Anathema, raising an eyebrow. I doubt you're the only one. I don't know enough about Stephine, myself, to really push her buttons. Haven't run into any yet, myself. Jazz chuckled. By the by, I know there's this guy on the NaviCust trade forums that'll buy your Bugfrags, Support Programs use them and, if nothing else, I hear there's a bugfrag trader that lets you convert them into chips. Though that last one...I hear the cost is about 200 for a low tier chip and it only ramps up from there.