You Jelly? Because Blub's jelly.

For the first time in a while, SplashMan warped into Hades Net...plain old Hades Net. It was almost jarring to him to see how bright and cheery everything looked...relatively speaking. "Even in a place like this, you can tell how much better maintained this part of the Net is than Rogue and Chaos areas!"

"Yeah...but, honestly? Aside from the lava and stuff, it doesn't look all that different from the actual Hades Isle to me..."

"Yeah...I guess so." The Navi looked down at his foot; in a surprise move, Blub was there...and he fully expected it. "All set, Blub?" A vigorous nod gave him the answer to that. "Then let's move out!" With the jellyfish at his side, he marched into the Net, feeling he had very little to fear in an excursion here...

(Searching for Battle #1)
Walking past pools of boiling magma and hot coals sizzling at his feet, it didn't take long until the beacon of a powerful Navi brought viruses to him. A "Flying V" of Blazers swooped down from out of the ash clouds above and dived straight towards the Navi.

Also, there was a GMD crystal sticking out of the rocks nearby. Natural formation?

-Viruses-
BlazerA: 80HP [High Altitude]
BlazerB: 80HP [High Altitude]
BlazerC: 80HP [High Altitude]

-Objects-
GMD: 15HP [Coal]

-Terrain-
70% Coal
30% Lava [In three pools, each representing 1/3 of the total Lava Terrain]

-Allies-
SplashMan: 540HP [Coal]
Blub: 80HP [Coal]

~Battle 1: Start!!~
And there was his first battle, against more fiery renditions of Fishy. That...wasn't exactly going to be hard. "All set, Blub?" The jellyfish SP raised two tentacles, and flexed them like arms. "Okay! Let's get 'em!" And so, SplashMan began...by moving back several steps? "Here we go, Blub!"

"...HUH? Blub's handling this? You do realize you could probably beat those things just by blinking, right?"

"Well, yeah, of course! But...Blub hasn't gotten to fight much, and he could probably use a little experience! So, while we head on through, he's going to handle all the fighting! Still, you can give me some BattleChips, and I can transfer them over to Blub!"

"I guess that explains why you wanted a regular area so bad...oh well, if we're here, might as well!" One good barrage should handle things here. They were pretty high up, though...they probably wouldn't expect an attack from even further up above. "BattleChip, MetaGel! Slot in!"

A blue aura surrounded the watery Navi's hand, who reached out towards his helper with it. Instantly, a similar aura surrounded Blub, who raised a tentacle skyward, and...well, it sorta looking like it was shouting, but since it couldn't actually make any vocal noises, it fell a bit flat. As it turned out, so did its attack, as three blobs descended from the sky, seeking to intercept the burning foes en route to the ground. As each landed, their forms were known...instead of Slimey, as they should've been, each looked like Blub striking a pose. One appeared to be bowing, with one tentacle serving as an arm extended in front of the body. Another appeared to be him playing some portable gaming console intently. And a third...had him holding a cup and saucer, while wearing a monocle. Navi and operator both wordlessly looked at them, not really sure what to make of it. The actual jellyfish seemed happy about them, though...

"...Moving right along...let's make it rain!" Awkward segue, yes. Conversation moving, YES. "BattleChip, LilCloud! BattleChip, MediumCloud! Double slot in!"

Once again, SplashMan was nothing more than a medium to send the attacks to his SP, who immediately placed a tentacle on...was he trying to put it on a non-existant chin? Either way, as soon as he did, a pair of clouds formed high above him. A pair of clouds...with big, googly eyes, like their summoner. Without warning, the jellyfish appeared to have a realization of some sort, which subsequently caused the weaponized water vapor to move ahead, and attempt to douse the Blazer with needle-like rain. The scene caused SplashMan to scratch his head. "Um, did he just literally brainst-"

"PLEASE don't finish that..."

[SplashMan's Order of Turn:
1-Send MetaGel1 to Blub
2-Send LilCloud to Blub
3-Send MediumCloud to Blub
4-Dodge
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]

[Blub's Order of Turn:
1-MetaGel1 chip attack on BlazerA, BlazerB, and BlazerC (90+10, Aqua, B, Slow, Drop Attack)
2-LilCloud chip attack on BlazerA, BlazerB, and BlazerC (70+10, Aqua, C, Wide Attack, Drop Attack)
3-MediumCloud chip attack on BlazerA, BlazerB, and BlazerC (90+10, Aqua, C, Wide Attack, Drop Attack)]
It really wasn't very difficult for Blub to defeat the fiery birds with SplashMan's array of airborne aquatic chips. The SP proceeded to turn them into mini-jellies and brainst-- Never mind. Fried bird was had, BugFrags rained from the skies. Business as usual. Also that GMD I guess. The watery assault also cooled down some ground for them to stand on, a second bonus.

-Viruses-
BlazerA: DELETED
BlazerB: DELETED
BlazerC: DELETED

-Objects-
GMD: 15HP [Coal] [Open? Y/N]

-Terrain-
50% Coal
20% Soil
20% Lava [In three pools, each representing 1/3 of the total Lava Terrain]
10% Normal

-Allies-
SplashMan: 540HP [Soil]

-Battle 1, Victory!-
Rewards: 600z, 12 BugFrags
Between the cooled ground and the obliteration of enemies, Blub jumped for joy, highly pleased at his victory. All things considered, it was a surprisingly tame celebration.

"Way to go, Blub!" Hmm...now there was the matter of that Mystery Data. It was getting opened, of course, but should they use up one of their precious Untraps on something that could very well be useless to them? However, the answer was made for him, as the SP extended a tentacle over to it, and started to access it...

(opening GMD)
A bit of confetti erupted from the Green Mystery Data as it opened... to reveal a chip!

GET: MokoRush1
Luckily for everyone, the Mystery Data was not the kind that would engage Blub tentacle to tentacle, and was in fact more about letting people summon adorable fluffy sheep to stampede over enemies. Of course, it was then immediately presented to the Navi. "Eh? Looks like there was some chip data in there! Data signature is...uh...actually, I don't recognize it, to be honest..."

"So, we got something new? Neat!" Adorable fluffy sheep picture! "Aww, that virus is actually pretty cute...too bad it's not good enough for us, or else we could summon cute fluffy sheep whenever we wanted!"

"If you say so..." SplashMan turned back to his SP, who was eagerly pointing the way forward. "Anyway, Blub wants to keep going, so we're going to move on." The Navi and SP duo walked along, continuing their journey into the dreary area of the net. Still, he was actually kinda glad they got that chip of all things. It was new, and since its picture was apparently really cute, it got Sabrina's mind off of where she was for the time being...

(Searching for Battle #2)
Venturing ever deeper into the blistering hell that was Hades Network, the duo would soon find themselves upon another battlefield. Dark steaming coal surrounded them, and beyond the group of viruses ahead, a great lake of molten rock awaited, barring their passage further.

There was some relief, but it was currently being claimed by a peculiar virus. A large brown egg, looking as if covered in this scales was resting comfortable on the small patch of normal terrain, the only thing showing it was ready to hatch was the burning tail that had managed to break out of its shell.

Enemies
CanDevil: 120HP [Coal]
Cregg: 90HP [HardBody] [Normal]
Drixol A: 90HP [Coal]
Drixol B: 90HP [Coal]

Terrain
50% Coal
40% Lava [Large lake behind Coal]
10% Normal [Small patch]

Allies

—Battle 2, Start!—
As soon as he noticed the small gang of viruses hanging out, Blub marched right over to them, angrily motioning at them with his tentacles. It was hard to make out exactly what he meant, but given the angry expressioning, it might've been something like 'hey you guys, you're going down!'. Or something. He WAS a jellyfish that couldn't speak and had no actual face, after all.

SplashMan looked over the group, not especially impressed. He was just a spectator, though. A spectator that could feel his water temperature rise from all the coal he'd been standing on. "This is really starting to hurt...I think I'm getting burned on the bottom of my feet!"

"I didn't know you could get burnt, honestly..."

"Well, I can, and if this goes on for very long, I am!" The watery Navi looked at his SP, which somehow managed to be even more watery. "I think Blub's a little harder to burn, since he's just about pure water, but even he's gonna feel it before long!"

"Then we'll just have to make sure it doesn't take long! ...But first, I'm kinda wondering what that egg thing gives out...let's see if we can find out what! BattleChip, PickPocket! Slot in!"

After getting used like an antenna, SplashMan sent the data over to his jellyfish, who proceeded...to split in two? One of them, however, had a Bandcoon's mask on, which made it pretty clear who was real and who was fake. The clone eyed its mark, before reaching back with one of its tentacles...and back...and back...how far was it reaching, anyway? A look by the Navi showed that it was going all the way past the horizon, and in the wrong way...had he looked back, however, he would've seen that same tentacle appear on the other horizon, stretch over to the lizard egg, and snatch a piece of data from it. The data was tossed over back to the Blub copy, who caught it and placed it in a tiny safe. Chip, cash, junk? The type of data would remain a mystery for the time being. It then started to move the outstretched tentacle back...or so it tried, but it simply went limp, causing the entire arm to fall to the ground. It sighed, unable to enjoy a final moment of equal length tentacle goodness before it disappeared, its job done. The SP shook his head, seemingly disappointed in his clone's lack of extreme flexibility.

"Huh...never a dull moment when Blub's out, is there? Anyway, I'm sending over a couple of nice, watery chips to take care of the job! BattleChip, WaterLine2! BattleChip, WideShot3! Double slot in!"

Again, as soon as he received the chip data, the aquatic Navi transferred it all over to his SP, who began to glow a soft blue. His hind three tentacles were then slammed into the ground below, where they traveled through the earth and underneath a trio of the viruses. As this happened, the front three were whipped out, where they converged into a giant watery blade to strike a mostly identical trio. The rear attack reached its target first, and the arms rose as pillars of water, to douse the foes into nothingness. The water-based razor quickly followed suit, and attempted to shred possible leftovers, as well as connect with that fourth virus that three tentacles couldn't get to by themselves...

SplashMan just looked on in awe at the display of coordination. "Wow...I can barely keep up with two arms and two feet...and now Blub's using all eight of his like it was nothing!"

"A little jealous?"

"A little...at least I've still got hands on him, though!"

[SplashMan Order of Turn:
1-Send PickPocket to Blub
2-Send WaterLine2 chip to Blub
3-Send WideShot3 chip to Blub
4-Dodge
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]

[Blub Order of Turn:
1-PickPocket chip on Cregg (steals reward data from single virus)
2-WaterLine2 chip attack on CanDevil, Cregg, and DrixolA (130+10, Aqua, B, Ground Attack, Wide Attack)
3-WideShot3 chip attack on Cregg, DrixolA, and DrixolB (100+10, Aqua, A, Wide Attack)]
As comical and impossible the feat Blub achieved, it resulted in nothing as the data the SP snatched contained absolutely nothing. Nothing but junk data! And whether it was from frustration of its failure, Blub's attack was hitting the mark with complete success, even going far as to evading few of the attacks thrown at it. The aftermath of the one-two watery combo left nothing but wet floors...and prizes!

Enemies
CanDevil: DELETED
Cregg: DELETED
Drixol A: DELETED
Drixol B: DELETED

Terrain
50% Coal
40% Lava [Large lake behind Coal]
10% Normal [Small patch]

Allies

-BATTLE WON!-
850z + [Candle1] Battlechip + 21 BugFragsCandle1
HP: 100
Properties: Anchored, HeatBody
Object Damage: 100 Fire + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Healing Effect: Regen 5 + To-All-Clause(Allies)
Accuracy: S
Description: Creates a healing candle in your area.
Duration: 3 turns or until destroyed.
Element: Fire
Special: HeatBody: Immune to Fire damage.
Though the viruses were gone, Blub's anger at the failed PickPocket attempt was not. He reached over to grab the safe, and immediately threw it into the lava lake. SplashMan could almost hear the 'To heck with you too!' from his SP, even though it couldn't make a sound...however, before the jellyfish grabbed the safe, the Navi had already opened it and collected the contents. "Hmm...hmm......nope. Guess that's why Blub was so mad...this is just junk data. Aside from taking up space, there's absolutely nothing that can be done with it."

"Aww...well, it does happen. And he still did a really good job destroying everything. Anyway, let's grab the reward data and move on. At this rate, Blub's gonna be calamari!"

"Uh, I think calamari's squid, not jellyfish..." And there was data accessing. "Looks like we got chip data...Candle."

"Aw, lame! I guess I could trade it, though..."

"Probably, but at least it's better than nothing, right?" SplashMan waited for a moment, watching his SP gather some of the other virus remains, presumably for later SP goodness. "All set, Blub?" The jellyfish happily waved, signaling that it was finished. And so, the pair without mouths continued along.

(Searching for Battle #3)
Moving from the rocky areas of Hades Net, the two aqua-types come upon a vast, hot, sandy desert. Bones were strewn all over from creatures that died of heat exhaustion. After some distance traveled in the desert, and at some unknown signal, piles of bones came to life and attacked the duo!

-Viruses-
SkarabA: 120HP
SkarabB: 120HP
SkarabC: 120HP
SkarabD: 120HP

-Objects-
GMD: 20HP

-Terrain-
100% Sand

-Allies-
SplashMan: 540HP
Blub: 80HP

~Battle 3: Start!!~
SplashMan and Blub marched into the sandy area without so much as a second thought, the latter oddly pulling out an umbrella to shade himself. The Navi himself seemed completely unaffected, though considering he was inorganic even by Net standards, it made sense that he wasn't exactly sweating over things. "Why does Hades Isle have a desert? I mean, as long as it's between 32 and 212 degrees, temperature doesn't mean a whole lot to me, but there probably isn't a whole lot that can survive here for very long...

"Oh, I'm sure it symbolically represents the lack of life here in the real world, or something. I'm pretty sure no one comes here unless they're a tourist, or really stupid..." Sabrina looked around, grimacing as she came to a conclusion. "Um, or in my case, both..."

"Symbolic...huh, didn't think of it that way!" Water tank and jellyfish continued onward, noting the various bones around...which drew the suspicion of the former. "Sabrina, you might wanna get ready for a fight!"

"Uh, sure, but why? There isn't anything nearby, is there?"

"Well, there's a lot of bones around."

"I guess you weren't kidding when you said not a lot of people could survive here for long...wait, Navis and viruses don't leave behind skeletons...ohhh, that's what you mean. Right, duh!"

"Right is right!" Sure enough, SplashMan noticed several bone piles picking themselves up, which was his cue to start some battle routines. "Here we go, Blub! We can't pick any weaknesses with them, but it's okay, since we can just...huh?" Hang on, what was that behind them? Was that...mystery data? "...Mystery Data? All the way out here? Who would've guessed?"

"The cyberworld's full of surprises, huh? But anyway, between that sand and not wanting to destroy that data, we don't have all our options, especially since Blub's the one doing the heavy lifting. So, the best we can do is take it nice and slow, but still make sure to have enough power to beat them in one shot. And we've got the perfect chip for that!" And best of all, it let her be lazy, since that single chip could conceivably defeat all the enemies by itself. The best of both worlds. "BattleChip, CircleGun2! Slot in!"

The BattleChip data formed in the Navi's hand, but instead of normally activating it, he threw it at his SP, who absorbed it with an outstretched tentacle before slamming it into the ground. A gun turret rose from the ground, which the jellyfish hopped into, and began adjusting its angle via levers on each side. Once it was pointed towards the first of the Skarabs, he hit a large red button in the middle section of the controls, causing the gun to fire a rather sizable laser beam at the skeleton...albeit one that would immediately stop on contact, should it find its target. This process was repeated two more times, each time aiming at a different former pile of bones. He also did it for the final remaining Skarab, but upon pressing the button...nothing. Repeated pressings had no effect, either. Reading a computer screen on the control console, Blub found the reason: the gun needed time to cool down before it could fire again, or else it would explode with the jellyfish still inside. He raised two tentacles high into the air, as if letting out a massive 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' for his inability to destroy in a single turn.

"Poor Blub..." The sidelined SplashMan looked over at the spared virus, pondering. "Maybe I should handle that other one myself, and we can pretend that his laser gun thing had enough for one more shot?"

"I don't think so. He's pretty smart, so he could figure it out, and I don't think he'd be very happy about it...but, we can use the opportunity to do something else!"

"...What, you mean PickPocket or something? Won't he get upset if we even do that?"

"Why? We're not really helping him with it, just ourselves. Besides, there's only four viruses. Not doing anything else feels kinda like a waste, you know?" Besides that, she was the one putting chips in the PET. That gave her executive override privileges. "BattleChip, PickPocket! Slot in!"

The data was processed by the Navi for a change, resulting in...nothing? That was weird, usually a Bandcoon popped up around now to do something silly as it swiped some data...wait, whas was that in the distance? It looked like...a periscope? Whatever it was, it quickly moved behind the untargeted skeleton, before suddenly stopping. A small crane emerged with a surprising lack of noise, and a claw attached to it snatched a chunk of data from the virus. Without resubmerging, it sped around its target, and drew near SplashMan. A submarine began to rise from where it was...and rose...and rose...suffice it to say that the Netopian army would love to have a sub of that size, even if it was chartreuse for reasons lost to everyone capable of looking at it. A hatch up at the top opened, causing several Bandcoons wearing sailor hats to pop out, and take a moment to get some fresh air. They were followed by another one in an old style admiral's hat, who began barking orders incomprehensibly. The sailor viruses understood every word, however, and quickly placed the snatched data in a small treasure chest. One of the Bandcoon quickly grabbed it and presented it to the Navi, before they all saluted him, went back inside the sub, and took another dive, complete with audible sirens.

"...Is it just me, or does PickPocket just get weirder the more we use it?"

"Definitely..."

1-Send CircleGun2 to Blub
2-PickPocket chip on SkarabD (B, steals reward data from one virus)
3-Dodge
4-Dodge
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]

[Blub Order of Turn:
1-CircleGun2 chip attack on SkarabA (120, A, Seeking)
2-CircleGun2 chip attack on SkarabB (120, A, Seeking)
3-CircleGun2 chip attack on SkarabC (120, A, Seeking)]
The group of viruses that was nothing but skin and bones chattered their teeth as they stood by and watched the jellyfish ready his attack, fearing the for the worst. As the three lasers was fired, two of the Skarabs was instantly incinerated by it, while the one was able to dodge it by the skinbone of its teeth.

The brave sailor Bandcoon, was able to snatch off something from the unscathed Skarab and presented it to SplashMan in a nice little treasure chest...But when the navi opened it, he found a single finger bone inside, which had absolutely no value except for the Skarab that it was stolen from. The two remaining skeleton viruses shook their bones in frustration and chucked a sizable bone a Blub!...But both somehow missed its mark!

-Viruses-
SkarabA: DELETED
SkarabB: 120HP
SkarabC: DELETED
SkarabD: 120HP

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Sand

-Allies-
SplashMan somehow managed to give off an expression of disappointment as he discovered that the small navy of Bandcoon had ultimately failed their mission. A finger bone wasn't quite the kind he was hoping for..."I, uh, guess it's something? You never know, maybe we'll find a nicer Skarab that needs this exact bone or something. I'm keeping it!"

"Well, it's your PET too. Just...keep it out of my sight, okay?"

"You'll never know it's in there!" And so the bone was transferred by the packrat aquatic Navi. "Oh, right! Better see how Blub's doing!"

The sight beheld by the check revealed that the jellyfish really needed to invest in some sort of cooling device for his large gun, as he was presently spitting water onto it to cool it off. Even the spinning bones failed to distract him as he tried desperate to get that last shot off...a beep from the main console, however, immediately made him stop and check. Looked like everything was in the yellow. But, since he only had one shot left, there wasn't a whole lot of point in preserving the weapon, so long as it fired properly. Just had to aim it at a Skarab...push the firing button...and hopefully watch the laser fry the skeleton. Either way, he made sure to dismiss the artillery not long after it was out of shots. The last thing anyone needed right now was a giant explosion.

"Guess Blub ran out of shots...think we can help with that?"

"Of course we can! These should do the trick!" One...two chips in. "BattleChip, CurseShield! WaterLine2! Double slot in!"

The chip data was immediately received by SplashMan, who quickly sent them over to his SP. A Dominerd appeared in front of the latter, ready to defend him with its life. Of more immediate concern to the viruses was that Blub was glowing a soft blue, and peeking out from behind his virus shielding to make sure he knew just where they were. His frontmost tentacle began to glow more intensely, and he set it gently on the ground...causing three geysers to uncerimoniously rise from the ground in a straight line. One was basically just there for show, while each of the other two, if done correctly, would obliterate Skarabs with sheer water power. Not Blub's zaniest work, and yet, that very fact made it a bit odd to behold...

1-Send CurseShield1 chip to Blub
2-Send WaterLine2 chip to Blub
3-Dodge
4-Dodge
5-Dodge
6-Dodge]

[Blub Order of Turn:
1-CircleGun2 chip attack on SkarabD (120, A, Seeking)
2-CurseShield1 chip on Blub (160, A, 1-hit shield, retaliates upon successful block)
3-WaterLine2 chip attack on SkarabB and SkarabD (130+10, Aqua, B, Ground Attack, Wide Attack)]
The last laser misses the Skarabs. Who then throw bones.

One bone strikes the CurseShield, which teleports and tries to ram the Skarab who dared strike it. Unfortunately, the CurseShield misses. The other bone thrown also misses.

Then the bones thrown in the previous round complete their long trip back as they home in on Blub. But they both miss.

Finally, after all those misses, the Waterline manages to strike both Skarabs, deleting them.

Jubilations!

-Viruses-
SkarabA: DELETED
SkarabB: DELETED
SkarabC: DELETED
SkarabD: DELETED

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Sand

-Allies-

~Battle 3: Victory!!~
Rewards: 1120z, 24 BugFrags

Open GMD?: Y/N
It took a while, but the Skarabs were finally down for the count. Blub did a small jump for joy at his success (and luck, to an extent), then wandered over to the Mystery Data. He looked it over for a moment, then extended a tentacle to begin accessing it. SplashMan watched on approvingly, though he was ready to step in, just in case the worst should happen...

(GMD OPENING)
The crystal decrypted itself to reveal... a cache of money!

[Blub GMD: 2800z]
Luckily for SplashMan, he didn't have to intervene, as the data proved to simply be encoded cash. He transferred it on his SP's behalf, but then scratched the top of his dome. "You know, sometimes I wonder...where does Mystery Data come from? Does it just happen? Do Navis make it to protect their stuff, then forget about it? I mean, we got some cash just now...are we stealing from someone, without even knowing it?"

"I really dunno. But, if it was really a problem, you'd think there'd be a law against it or something. And I'm pretty sure there's no law against it!"

"...Yeah, you're right! I'm just thinking too hard about it!"

"That's right! Now, how about getting out of that desert? I know the heat doesn't bother you or anything, but it's super bland to look at!"

"Yeah, it's kinda...the same thing, over and over again. C'mon, Blub!" With the jellyfish close behind (after taking some time to absorb some Skarab fragments, of course), the watery Navi continued his descent into Hades Area. ...Well, actually, it wasn't really descending, since he was pretty sure that thus far, he'd been walking on level terrain...

(Searching for Battle #4)
Continuing his journey to train his Support Program, SplashMan forged onwards, finding that the terrain was getting a little bumpy. Some vents had opened up and were spewing a lot of hot air, deforming the land in the process. Some of these vents weren't empty; a couple of metallic HotHeads had popped up, roughly flanking Sabrina's programs left and right. Besides that, a few Drixol also burst through some more vents, landing on the hot ground around them, looking for some trouble as they covered the rear flank.

Drixol A: 90 HP (Coal)
Drixol B: 90 HP (Coal)
Drixol C: 90 HP (Coal)
HotHead A: 60 HP (Furnace)
HotHead B: 60 HP (Furnace)

Terrain: 40% Coal, 30% Furnace (surrounded by Coal), 30% Normal

SplashMan: 540HP (Normal)
Blub: 80HP (Normal)

[Battle 4 - Ready!]