Sharo Research (Event OOC)

And, in case you didn't see the Welcome Center thread, FZ is out for a while. Kazu, I beg of you not to mod until FZ comes. Unless...
Nah. Too heartless.

Let's just wait on FZ. From the sounds of it, I'd be extrememly bummed out if I was him, and getting 1/2 prize just because his life sucks would be kicking him while he's down.
Very few people have ever had contact with this Navi, but I'll give some obvious hints.

Who do we know who has super speed, who might possibly have known to come here for some reason?
*sniff* I sure miss that little guy...
Little guy? We're talking about two different people, then...
That is, of course, possible. I may have misinterpreted the post and hints, in which case, I look like a moron.
Eon said something about "Our little friend" as well, and I was like "what?"

No no. The character is a blur due to super speed.

Now I'm all curious and stuff. PM me, Steve D:
Listen. If you guys can get him down 460 HP, I can get him down the other 440. Think you can do it?
LET'S FINISH THIS!
Also, for the sake of RP'ing, I am splicing my post. That way, I don't have to post the entire thing after you all have posted.

Why do I have to post after you guys, you ask? Because I'm going to be landing on his back with my Areagrab, and pumping Electric Blaze and Drain into his monstrous body through my goddamn Widesword.
And this is just a guess, but if he survives that, he's going to be PISSED.
The only person I can think of that was super fast off hand is Stunt, though lots of people have had contact with him, so I have no clue. Anyway, if all my attacks hit, it should do 60+60+90=210. SO that leaves the other two having to deal at least 250, or about 125 each. Of course, that's assuming that everything hits. However, also take into account that we do have an ally of sorts, I think that once everyone posts, we'll finish things up this turn. Yay?
I can do 140. Either with C&D plus two Rageclaw hits or just four rageclaw hits. I'm not going to post just yet due to lack of time to make a decent one.
Cool beanz. Everyone try to beat the living shit out of Squalo, and I'll just finish off the quivering mass that's left.
Going on three days, guys.... you can't all be the last one to post. Besides, PA already called last, so we're waiting on LHH and FZ.
Please post? If you do, we can finally get on with regular battles!
Sorry, my dad\'s been actively fighting my internet use, among other things. Posting now.
Yo, FZ? Ya there, buddy?
It's going on a week now. PA, just post. FZ has had plenty of time to post and he hasn't given us any reason to wait for him. His last activity was on the 26th, so if he's penalized, its his fault. He's made us wait just about every turn and the last time was the only time he gave us a reason. With the NPC thing helping us, we can win this turn no problem, so don't worry about being down a few attacks, okay?
Sorry, FZ. I'm with Majin on this one.

Plus, I might be able to compensate for the 90 missing damage.
If I can pull another slightly rule-bending part to my attack.

Kind of like how the powerblast mysteriously gained the electric element when it was combined in electric armageddon, I'm hoping Kazu will let me (just this once!) double the attack of the widesword that I'm using twice.

Please dear god, JUST LET THE BATTLE END!
*cries*

And FYI, I'm posting now.
Um, yeah. If penalized, it totally would've been my fault. I'm really sorry about this, and could've sworn I had posted about my not being here prior, which I clearly didn't. I'll be making another null-turn post as is, so it could be worse. Still, my bad for holding y'all up...
What'll we do? Pray that some unexpected damage comes? Because at 90 damage left...
I'll leave it at this: if Squalo doesn't die, Voltman probably will.
I fail to see how any of you will die. You all are wearing UNDERSHIRTS. So he could blast you all with his breath attack, and you'd still survive to do a minor 90 damage.

But, that's my 2 cents.
Yeah, although IMO, I always figured Kazu would just have Squalo eat one of us as some massive pwn move.