Sharo Research (Event OOC)

Yeah, I wasn't accounting for the water when I planned all the flaming moves... /swt

But the only reason bubblestar is being used later is for a combo with the electric widesword.
Then again, the widesword could continue to be used...
Yeah. I'm agreeing with Majin that he should use the bubblestar on turn 2. 680x2=1360 damage. Only 280 less than the other combo. And doing more damage faster would be a good thing.

So Majin, I say go for it. If you want to, propel the bubbles faster with a gust.

The only other thing I can think of is this...
Majin uses Soul Flash to lower Squalo's accuracy for Pianissimo to jump in with his superslashing+Enjoy the Silence move. Now, for Pianissimo to get to Squalo, Majin could propel him there with Red Cross' gust move.

Sound okay?
Majin, Your custom buster for Red Cross.
Is complete and utter WIN. You have acheived an infinite amount of WOWNESS for making me laugh my ass off while I roll on the floor.
It's not the skirt, it's what's UNDER the skirt. XD
Now activating JuniorCross.
Wait, Junior's a crossdresser now?

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Uh... Kazu?
I'm so sorry about this. I shoudl be done by the end of the day. Promise.
No problems. Same thing happens to me sometimes.

Just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.
First part of spliced post finished. LHH, FZ, feel free to post now.
You do realize that I'm in the drink? Assuming I can even hear you, I need to GTFO the water before the plan hits and I fry, or get gobbled by Squalo. I'll try to get a solid footing back on the ice and go for a thunder as retaliation, as any char IC can tell right there that ol' Jaws deserves it...

EDIT: Just read, and now I understand. On the off-hand chance, Kaz. For the sake of my post, should I assume I was saved or not? If I have to botch my RP with possibilities, I'd like to have a heads-up for such.
Areagrab's S-accuracy, so I would assume that you wouldn't. It's sure to work. What happens afterwards...

Edit: Brilliant. JUST F**ING BRILLIANT. The mods just decided to switch the guard system to the Guard1/2/3 system. That means that the entire elecwideswordx3 plan just went down the f***ing toilet with a giant flush.

What annoys me EVEN MORE, however, is that I suggested this system back on RE:CN and the mods just told me to make the Dominerd virii instead. Gah! This just irritates me beyond belief...
Yahuh. We were actually discussing it before you suggested it.

It's called lazy mods and such.
Lazy is a gross understatement. At that point, it's on the verge of braindead.

Quote (Eon Omega)

Yahuh. We were actually discussing it before you suggested it.

It's called lazy mods and such.

And no one told me this... why? I must have tried to register the dominerd viruses for a MONTH! And you're telling me that the entire time a plan for the Guard1/2/3 series was pending?! Huh. That explains... so little.
Anyways, the plan has a slight chance of still working, to an extent. If the guard1's also reflect element, there's a chance for an extra 240 right there.
I sense a Bleach reference in Majin's last post...
Uh, LHH? FZ?
Eh. W/e then. Kazu's lack of a straight answer has me concerned, but I'll play along. If I get instadeleted, at least I was pretty damned good till then, and can always hold it against them.

I'll try for later tonight, as I have a party to attend. My Abuelita(possible sp, my grandmother) turns 66 today. Ie, birthday party.
This must be one hell of a birthday party to go on this long... <_<

And where's LHH?
Well, you know how those Sweet 66ths are. Fiestas are fun...I want a pinata.
Sorry, I've been busy. I'll post sometime this afternoon.
Okay. Thanks for letting us know.
Uhhh........Sry, it was, and I had D&D yesterday(got back home at 2AM). I'm posting right now before the Cherry Blossom Festival.