Sharo Research (Event OOC)

Yeah, I overlooked that. ;>>
Sry.
Deadline's coming up soon, and there will be blood if you fail to post.
0.o

Sending out warning PM's now.
Umm.... .......Sorry for not posting you guys. I suddenly became busy over spring break. A surprise party for a relative, beach trip, getting my tux for the prom, etc, all on top of my mom not having a working computer. >.< Guess I'll just take the punches and keep going. Ohh, since Stryder's deleted now....../rawr lol...what do I do now? Never been deleted before. X_x
RP restoring from backup. Then go skip around deleting stuff as usual.
????

Please tell me that the boss aint jumping into our half finished battle, before we can refresh chips and sigs.
I don't think so. It's just there for a plot device until the end of the battle. That's just a reason for Stryder to die IC. Leave well enough alone, finish off the wisps, and let's move onto the final fight.

And for anyone wondering, all of the junk about Voltman's memory in my post is building up to my subplot. Voltman's linking with Perfect Volt, even if he doesn't know it.
Sorry for the double post, but I think that we should start discussing strategies for defeating Squalo. Right now I'm trying to get a trade through that would get me the last 400z I need, but even if that doesn't work I'm hoping that the spoils of this battle will be 400+.

Anyways, back to strategies. Squalo is aqua, obviously, so I'm thinking of combining my newly acquired Powerblast chip and Electric Blaze, creating Electric Blast. 90 normal and 50 elec damage, with stun, making either an 190 damage blast with stun, if the electricity doesn't spread to the Powerblast chip, but if it does spread it would make it a full 280 damage with stun. Wow, that's a whole 1/20th of his HP.

The full math:
90+50x2 and stun=190 and stun
OR, if the electricity is applied to the powerblast chip,
(90+50)x2 and stun= 280 and stun

With the other sig attack I'm hoping to get, which would give me another 90 elec damage, I'd be able to get a 140 damage Electric Blaze. Do the math for the damage with the powerblast and...

90+140x2 and stun=370 and stun
OR, if the electricity is applied to the powerblast chip,
(90+140)x2 and stun=460 and stun.

Total, the first move would take two actions and the second move would take three.
Plus, there are two thunders that could be added, too. That's another +160 damage and two stun.

Anyone else have ideas?
Two things.

1: Post updated now that Shigeru's back.

2: Battle plan:

Turn 1: Do whatever. I use Electric Drain.
Turn 2: LHH and FZ launch Thunders. Majin does whatever. I use powerblast, combined with Electric Blaze, powered up by Electric Drain. (40x2x2+(90+60+90)x2=160+480=640 and triple stun.

Yeah. That's all I've got. But Electric Drain+Electric Blaze is reusable every four turns.

If you can come up with anything else, please post it. Because while 640 is substantial, Cybeasts are nothing to be underestimated.
I can do 315 in one turn with Enjoy the Silence + Swordspam. That's the best single turn I can do by myself.
Majin and I could prolly take turns givin' it the ol' Sexy Wink to pin it down, but I can't do a whole lot aside from that, strategically anyway.
I had another cool idea. My powerblast would already be used, but...

Ultimapower:
Powerbolt(all)+Powershot(Majin)+Another Powerbolt(LHH)
70x4+50+70=400 Damage.

Not too shabby, plus it'd make a GREAT roleplaying opportunity.

Other ideas:
Energycannon (FZ only)(Energybomb+cannon)=40x3+40=160
Silencing Sword(LHH only)(Enjoy the silence+Swordspam)=315
Flaming Cannonball (PA Only)(Heatshot+Cactiball+Cannon)=(40+30)x3+40=250
Doubleflaming Ringlog (Majin only)(Ringlogx2, lit on fire by heatshot)=(50+40)x2=180
Widereflect (PA+FZ) (This one's kinda complex, so... S=Squalo (=Guards ^^^=Wideshots </>=Where the wideshots would reflect to)

)>S<(
^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^

Wideshotx2, all three hits=80x2x3=480

REPLACED BY:
Double Electricblade slash! (Electric Drain+Wideswordx2, reflected off of guards)
Bubble'd Squalo=1680 damage

Heatgun (FZ, LHH)(Shotgun+Heatshot)=50+40(x2 due to size?)=90(180?)
Flaming Markcannon (PA only)(Markcannon+Heatshot)=70+40=110
Needlerain (LHH only)(2xAquaneedle)=20x3x2=120 damage
Doubly Sexy Winks: Sexy Winkx2 (Since Squalo is a Cybeast, it may take quite a bit to stun him... even if it is sexy.

Add the total possible damage, of just these and the aforementioned combo, and you get...
2725 damage.
Now, for this to work, you'd need to use the following for each person...
LHH: Silencing Sword, Needlerain, Heatgun,Powerboltx2 (Part of Powerarmageddon combo), Thunder (Part of Electric Death combo)
Majin: Flaming Ringlogs, Powershot+Powerbolt (Part of Powerarmageddon combo)
FZ: Wideshot+Guard (Part of Widereflect combo), Heatgun, Powerbolt (Part of Powerarmageddon combo), Thunder (Part of Electric Death combo), Energycannon
PA: Wideshot+Guard (Part of Widereflect combo), Flaming Markcannon, Powerbolt (Part of Powerarmageddon combo), Electric Drain+Electric Storm+Powerblast (Focus of Electric Death combo)

So... yeah. Turn breakdown, now:

TURN 1:
PA:
1,2. Free actions.
3. Electric Drain (Get 60 HP barrier next turn)
4. Dodge
FZ:
1,2,3,4. You decide. Just don't use anything needed for a combo.
Majin:
1,2,3. Flaming Ringlogs
4. You decide. Probably dodge.
LHH:
1,2. Heatgun/Needlerain (You decide)
3,4. You decide.

TURN 2:
PA:
1. Siphon Electric Drain into Electric Blaze (Necessary action for +80 power)
-Turn splice while FZ and LHH launch Thunders-
2,3. Electric Death Combo (Electric Blaze+Electric Drain+Powerblast+Thunder+Thunder=530 damage, and triple stun)
4. Dodge like hell, 'cause Squalo's gonna be pissed
FZ:
-Listens to Electric Death Plan-
1. Thunder to in front of Voltman (To be absorbed by Electric Death)
2,3. Energycannon/Heatgun (You decide)
4. Dodge (Probably, that is. You can decide)
Majin:
1,2,3,4. Free turn! You decide. (Just don't use either of the power____'s)
LHH:
-Listens to Electric Death Plan-
1. Thunder to in front of Voltman (To be absorbed by Electric Death)
2,3. Needlerain/Heatgun (Whichever you didn't use before)
4. Dodge (Probably, that is. You can decide)

TURN 3:
PA:
1. Powerbolt (Part of Powerarmageddon Combo)
2,3. Flaming Markcannon (110)
4. Dodge
FZ:
1. Sexy Wink (Lowers accuracy, stun)(Combined with Majin's Sexy Wink)
2. Powerbolt (Part of Powerarmageddon combo)
3,4. You decide.
Majin:
1. Sexy Wink (Lowers accuracy, stun)(Combined with FZ's Sexy Wink)
2,3. Powerbolt+Powershot (Part of Powerarmageddon combo)
4. You decide
LHH:
1,2. Powerboltx2 (Part of Powerarmageddon combo)
3,4. Whatever
NOTE: Powerarmageddon= 70x5+50=400 Damage

Turn 4: Prep for Electric Widesword bubble combo
Turn 5: Majin uses bubstar. PA uses guard/Widesword/Electric Drain. FZ uses guard.

And that's about it. That leaves FZ with either Energycannon or Heatgun (Whichever you didn't use), and LHH with Silencing Sword (To be used with caution!)
And then, we cross our damn fingers and hope for the best. ONWARD TO BATTLE!

Responding to other posts:

Quote (ForteZanzo)

Majin and I could prolly take turns givin' it the ol' Sexy Wink to pin it down, but I can't do a whole lot aside from that, strategically anyway.

Are you kidding? Look at all that you do! Our Widereflect combo shall kick royal @$$!

Quote (LordHothead)

I can do 315 in one turn with Enjoy the Silence + Swordspam. That's the best single turn I can do by myself.

True, but your Thunder is part of Electric Death.

And Majin...
Thank god for Sexy Wink. Without it, and Nac's copying powers, we'd have a whole lot more Squalo deadliness on our hands.

NOTE2: NEW TOTAL DAMAGE IS 3905. SKYRENDER IS AWESOMENESSxINFINITY
Wow. Just wow. I'm amazed at the effort you put into this, PA. Kudos. I'm all for it, and should have enough tricks under my sleeve to fill in my free spots quite nicely...
*bows*
I had a lot of free time.
Awesome ideas. Came up with one a little while ago with Zanzo.

ElectricBarrier to Widesword, and slash two guards. Variation of the widereflect that deals 140x2x3 = 840.

If memory serves, an opponent encased in BubbleStar takes double electric damage, right? Have Majin lead with a BubbleStar to deal 1680.
0.o
WIN. Sky once again comes up with teh uberwin to savezor the day.
So... yeah. Strategy updated.
I'm liking your strategy so far, PA. The soon-to-be epic battle just doubled in epicness.

You win 100 awesomeness.
Oh, and Sky already has infinite awesomeness incase I never mentioned it, so I can't give him any more.
Did I mentions Sky also has infinite WOWNESS as well?
WARNING! WARNING! PERFECT VOLT MEMORY HAS BEEN BREACHED! REPEAT, PERFECT VOLT MEMORY HAS BEEN BREACHED!

This whole "endless memory space void" that Perfect Volt is causing is kinda cool...

But yeah. Awesome battle ahead!
A few comments now that whatever I was sick with has passed and my head doesn't feel like any amount of thinking will cause me to faint..... take these points into consideration:

1.) Red Cross (+5 to normal chips, use Gust once per turn)
2.) Four sig attacks each with a CD of 3, meaning I can use one per turn
3.) We're surrounded by a water barrier, which is probably causing a light spray

So yeah, I can probably use Gust to speed up slow moving, inaccurate attacks. Also, Soul Flash lowers accuracy. Few comments on the order of actions. First off, Ringlogs are innacurate and the flames would probably be sprayed out before they could land. That combo seems like sort of a waste in this situation. Second, I'm not sure how the damage from the turn 5 combo stacks up, but wouldn't the Bubblestar be best used during turn 2 with your uber elec attack? Once again, I'd use Gust, given that RedCross is active, to increase the accuracy. Anyway, these are mere specualations. I'll go along with the general consensus. Right now though, I think I'm gonna go turn in my fundraiser money, collect my paycheck, check nex week's schedule, then go blow above mentioned paycheck on anime and game related crap. I'll post my turn when I get back, after you folks give your own opinions.