Sharo Research (Event OOC)

I'm posted now. And now there's an IC explanation of at least part of Powerarmageddon for when we use it.
Nice. And my post is now finished.

Uh...
I did something stupid. I traded off the powerbolt for an areagrab, thinking I could do a Fumikomizan, before realizing that I had already used my first on my Nac rescue. Let's just hope the trade doesn't go through for another day or so while I post for powerarmageddon...
/swt

Edit: Too late. Kazu, will the trade be treated as not going through until the battle is over, or do I have to back out of the Powerarmageddon combo?
And the big guy's underwater.... we better think up something quick or we'll end up wasting an entire turn. Here's some practical, but flawed ideas:

Fire Elec attacks into the water: Of course, its already saturated with electricity, plus Volt probably be the only one able to do this.

Fire blindly into the water: Yeah, that's just stupid.

Go into the water and attack: Better chance of getting a hit maybe, but we'd be ripped to shreds.

Use a Ringlog to make a bobber and see if it'll emerge, preparing to attack if it does: While this might seem like a good idea, it'd be banking pretty hard on the assumption that Squalo's dumb enough that it would think that its actually one of us and go after it.

Also, for the most stupid and foolhardy of all my ideas: Try to flip the platform. Maybe if it made a full rotation, the edge that would go under would end up smacking Squalo or something. But like I said, stupid and crazy.

If no one else can think up something that could possibly work, we'll probably waste a turn just on dodges.....
Or we could do Powerarmageddon the way Pianissimo had envisioned it.

....../|/|
<Squalo<

_________
"Ocean" floor

Powerbolts attack from the floor, so as long as someone can locate him (probably Pianissimo, unless someone WANTS to get in the water), we all concentrate the powerbolts on one point to hit him from below.
That might work except the guy who thought up the whole combo kind of ditched his piece of the puzzle.
Okay, we lost 70 damage on it. Hm...
*pulls a drawing board out of nowhere*
We could always do this......

*Pianoman remembers that everyone has a Power-chip from the wisps earlier and suggests the combo*

*Jr and Nac agree*

*Volt admits embarassedly that he traded said chip*

*all stare dumbfounded*

*Jr gets idea*

*Jr chucks said Volt into water where he latches onto Squalo*

*others use Volt as beacon and then blast the hell out of both him and the shark*

*sexy victory dance followed by Volt funeral which oddly smells of fishsticks*

.......................... Well, its better than my last idea.
XD

Plus, I'd find him then GTFO w/ my areagrab.
Well, if its doable, can I please throw you? If yes, have Volt say something to annoy the hell out of Junior, like a comment on his skirt or ask him to do the Soul 'Flash' again.
XD XD XD

Oh god, this turn is going to be EPIC.

Quote (MajinBooger)

Well, if its doable, can I please throw you? If yes, have Volt say something to annoy the hell out of Junior, like a comment on his skirt or ask him to do the Soul 'Flash' again.

XD XD XD
Seconded.

Quote (FZ)

Oh god, this turn is going to be EPIC.

Yes. Yes it is.

So, Majin, would you care to start us off?
Oh, wait. LHH starts us off.
So, Hothead, are you ready?
I think so.
For reference, am I supposed to post next getting all gung-ho about the attack before Volt makes my navi snap, or is PA posting next pissing my guy off?

Also, crossdressing is fun. And yeah, I'm talking about in real life. (It wouldn't feel right posting without something weird and random in here)
I was kinda thinking you and FZ would go first, with Soulman being the ringleader for an effort to find Squalo through attacks. Voltman makes a crack about you using Soul "Flash" and you get pissed, blowing him into the water where he becomes bait before warping away.

And as for the second comment, 0.o?
Yeah, I saw your pic. Never post that again.
We're waiting for PA this time, correct? If so, consider this a bump for him.
I know, I know. Post will be up within 24 hours. Damn schoolwork...

Quote (MajinBooger)

[snip]
Also, crossdressing is fun.

I once considered crossplaying as Nami.
Waiting on something or did I do something stupid that doesn't make sense somewhere in my turn? Cause sometimes I do weird stuff without realizing it.
I don't know what exactly you mean, but I'm waiting for FZ to post so you all have a target to aim at before I warp.
Yoo-hoo! Zanzoooo! Where aaare youuuuu?!?
Seriously. Please post? I can't until you do.

Actually, I could, but it would screw up the combo.

Edit: Uh... well... um... What's that over there?!?
*runs*
Yoink!

Sorry, all!