213 and Arc

Faced with a powerful set of enemies, Arc and 213 made sure to destroy them all with an extremely powerful set of attacks. Exo contributed a Tesla coil, imbued with the ElecReel battlechip, which shocked three of the Melody into submission. Arc sent her targeting system into overdrive, causing internal damage to her and Exo (8 Arc / 7 Exo) before she unleashed a gigantic fist on the Weather and a powerful bomb on the Cloudy, destroying them all easily. Meanwhile, 213 had her signature TankCannon out, and blasted the dickens out of both the Handy viruses. Her Moloko hadn't got much of a place to go after the attack, so they went after the lone Melody, with one of them ramming into its side. Still resolved to attack, the Melody went bouncing around the Navis' area, but didn't hit much of anything.

-Northern Pests-
CloudyA: DELETED
CloudyB: DELETED
CloudyC: DELETED
WeatherA: DELETED
WeatherB: DELETED
WeatherC: DELETED
MelodyA: DELETED
MelodyB: DELETED
MelodyC: DELETED
MelodyD: 20 HP
HandyA: DELETED
HandyB: DELETED

-Terrain-
45% Normal (South) [5% Bridge]
10% Broken
45% Normal (North) [5% Bridge]

-Southern Intruders-
M-Angel.213.EXE: 167 HP [40 HP Casing / DR 3]
Arc.EXE: 122 HP [Accuracy Enhancement]
Exo.SP: 33 HP
One left... Arc thought, lowering her gun. There was only a single, weakened virus left after their combined assault. It wasn't weak enough for her SP to finish off without a chip, but it was enough for Arc to finish it off with her rifle. She looked towards the virus, and then towards 213. 213 was the one who managed to hit the virus, and finishing it off for her... didn't seem right. especially since she was suppose to keep Arc, and Exo to kind of, safe. She was doing well taking out the groups Arc failed to target, or in the cleanup after her initial barrage throughout the battles. It didn't seem right to Arc to just, take 213's kill.

...She did weaken it, I'll let her have the honors of finishing the job.

Arc cocked her head towards the virus, while still looking at 213. She did it in a manner that suggested that 213 should take it out. Arc took this time to also change the magazine of her AK, one appearing in her hand and the other one vanishing in the air once swapped. If 213 somehow failed to take out the virus, which Arc thought was unlikely, Arc would be ready to finish the virus off herself. She would aim her weapon at the melody, and unload the whole magazine into the virus. Or try in either case, she could miss as well.

((Arc1: If 213 doesn't kill it, Burst Fire MelodyC: 8 hits of 5: A accuracy
Turn Splice))
213 unwrapped her wings from around her body, the steam following the arcs of her motion, spinning around her form as she moved. With her sword at the ready she waited a moment, thinking that Arc would be targeting the virus already. When the virus wasn't being fired at, she looked at Arc, who was suggesting that 213 finish the kill. 213 took a moment to process this, this wasn't something she was expecting. It would be just as easy, if not more so, for Arc to drop the virus. Silly non logical thinking navis! However, the survival rate of the virus was dramatically low; the deletion chance of Arc, Exo, and 213 being even lower. 213 moved forwards, sword at the ready, to finish this fight.

Pushing her massive weight forwards, sword held in her left, wings trailing like a directional marker, she charged. Her sword was high and at the ready, the blade was crackling with power. The incoming slash was going to be powerful and true as she raised the blade to do an overhead cleave. Her sword connected with the ground below her after the attack. She took no time to see if the enemy was deleted, instead raising her head at the same time as uploading the chips from earlier requests.

She dropped her sword, and leveled both hands before her as her head looked up at the enemy before her. One palm held the shotgun chip, the other the cannon, both chip fully able to delete the virus. 213 overcharged both hands, firing them once she registered where the virus last was, and fired in that direction. The wad fired from the shotgun had little spread at close range, and the power electric cannon shell exploded outwards powerfully.

213 backed off from the target, grabbing her sword on the way back, inspecting the results.

Summary
1) Might of the Machine to Melody D (60 + Slashing + Elec + Self Slow)
2) Shotgun to Melody D (50 + Spread1)
3) Cannon to Melody D (40 + Knockback)
Boom boom bam. 213 was as unforgiving as some fictitious robots who were controlled by something in the sky using the global network.

-Northern Pests-
CloudyA: DELETED
CloudyB: DELETED
CloudyC: DELETED
WeatherA: DELETED
WeatherB: DELETED
WeatherC: DELETED
MelodyA: DELETED
MelodyB: DELETED
MelodyC: DELETED
MelodyD: DELETED
HandyA: DELETED
HandyB: DELETED

-Terrain-
45% Normal (South) [5% Bridge]
10% Broken
45% Normal (North) [5% Bridge]

-Southern Intruders-
M-Angel.213.EXE: 167 HP [20 HP Casing / DR 3]
Arc.EXE: 122 HP [Accuracy Enhancement]

-BATTLE WON!-
M-Angel.213.EXE: 1,050z
Arc.EXE: 900z + 24 BugFrags+ [Binder] Battlechip
Static: +4 FXPBinder1
Damage: 60 x 4 possible hits.
Accuracy: D
Description: Summons a Melody virus to stomp on random enemies. After the first target is attacked, the virus will bounce around the field randomly, possibly hitting other enemies or the same enemy again, up to 4 times total.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Though the user has no control over the virus beyond the first attack, this chip cannot harm the user.
213 lowered his hands and moved towards the remaining data. There was a large chunk of zenny data on the ground, and chip infomation from a virus that Arc had finished off. She left that data for her, seeing as she did the work for it, and collected a large section of zenny. It was a very nice reward for the angel, bringing the total for Fredrick to a good amount. These battles were proving to be very helpful not only to the experiment, but to Fredrick' wallet.

213 moved back to Exo and Arc, both of which were still at good levels of health. 213 herself was feeling fine, but offered and invitation towards the two to rest if they would like. "We may break if you require the rest." She wouldn't want her protection target to be getting tired from the fights. They were getting further into the network, and 213 was actually eager to explore a bit further.

"I would like to keep moving, the more ground we can cover, the better. Things are going well to me."

213 prepared to follow them if they set out.

{Battle 5 if Medic is ready}
Good work. Arc though, after 213 had taken out the virus. She headed across one of the two bridges to the virus's remains, and grabbed what data 213 had left for them. Exo followed Arc across the bridge as well, looking at the display as she crossed.

Four sets should be good enough for a quick looking trough. Exo thought, as she tapped her arm a few times, changing what was being displayed. Her neck no longer burned, even though she didn't have a clear idea why it was doing that. She guessed that it might have had something to do with an interaction between her link to Arc and one of her systems, although that wouldn't explain why it felt so hot to her and yet Arc didn't even flinch. She decided to take a quick looking trough of the data recorded over the last four battles, but while looking at it she didn't notice 213 getting close, or talking to them.

213 asked them again if they wanted to rest, and then expressed a desire to continue onward in this network. Seemed like the guardian wanted to go exploring. Of course, Exo was looking at some sort of data, probably the combat data as far as Arc knew. "Come on Exo, lets keep moving." Arc said, turning her attention to her SP. "It seems 213 wants to keep going, and I am sure one more set of data before you look trough it might be a good idea." Arc added, as her SP was tapping away on her arm.

"Alright, alright." Exo said, tapping her arm to turn off the display. "But after the next set, we are stopping for a bit so I can at least take a better look at it." Exo told the two. Arc just nodded, before they headed off.

While heading onwards, Exo placed her hand on her chin, and started to ponder something. Even though she have the time for a good analyst of the data, she did notice something odd, but decided to keep it to herself for the time being.

((Battle 5))
Arc, 213, and Exo came upon a net structure like a ruined, ancient, Netopian fortress. While it was ruined and unstable, there didn't appear to be any roof to collapse on top of them, nor was there anybody around to bar them entry. As such, the straight path course took them through its interior. Old, dead leaves and grass crunched beneath their feet as they continued forward.

Interestingly, as they continued, they found that the floor below them seemed to have some sort of old runic markings inscribed across its surface. It was impossible to tell their effect. Perhaps more interestingly, but definitely more alarming, was a number of voices coming from just down the hall. The group managed to make out a gathering of three at the passageway's end.

Listening in, they could make out voices. One quiet male voice spoke from time to time, but the most notable speech came continuously from the voices of two young females, punctuated by wet smacking sounds.

"Your transgressions will catch up to you, villain!" a pretty female voice rang out, sounding as if the owner was trying to talk around sucking on a fruit. "The NetPolice don't tolerate debauchery such as this! Assaulting an officer makes you doubly guilty! I will relish the chance to burn you myself!"

"Oh? I'm going to burn, am I?" the male spoke again, speaking in a somewhat labored way. "You aren't going to burn anyone unless I tell you to!"

"There's no point in trying to threaten him!" the other woman reasoned, perhaps too loudly. "We've just got to- mph!"

"Gods, forgive me!"

"I-It's not your fault, but still, try to rest your- ack!"

The girls were clearly in distress. "Heh kehehe!" the male voice wheezed. "Aaaah, this was worth leaving the Mafia for! Even if I die today, it's all worth it!"

"Ahh! That feels terrible~"

"It's hard to believe you when you say it that way...!"

The group consisted of a man in full black armor, covered in what looked like sharp-toothed, iron bear traps, as well as two women. Both women were dressed in black armor, consisting of black, metallic helmets, backpacks, gloves, and boots. It was hard to tell what else they had on from a distance, but judging by the amount of flesh both were showing, it couldn't have been much. The two women were huddled together, making a terrible, sloppy show of awkwardly making out and groping each other.

The fact that the man was hunched over, snorting beneath his mask, and wildly spinning two joysticks while pressing button pads on some sort of console with his thumbs made it pretty clear that he'd somehow gotten the women right where he wanted them. "Screw Techari! I've found the best applications for my technology and I've done it on my own! Screw EvolutionMan; viva la freedom! Kehehe!" he wheezed with exertion. It looked like his console was surrounded by some sort of shimmering purple forcefield that'd make it difficult to destroy it directly.

It seemed as though he'd yet to notice the three approaching. The girls were far too distracted and in each other's faces to investigate. With time to focus now, it was clear that one girl was wearing only a scant gold-colored bikini, while the other was dressed in exotic-looking, white silk, secured by wreaths of red fruits. The silk formed something like a bikini as well, although the upper part was unique with only one shoulder strap and the bottom was veiled by a thin cloth at both sides. The bodies of both were athletic, sweaty, and quite well-endowed, making it all far too erotic of a scene to ever possibly randomly come upon in the middle of nowhere.

TrapMan: 100 HP (3 movements away) (both hands equipped with joysticks)
Trap Control Panel: 400 HP (heavy) (protected) (@ front of TrapMan)
Arch: 200 HP (equipped with trap helmet, backpack, gloves, and boots A ) (2 movements away)
Pome: 200 HP (equipped with trap helmet, backpack, gloves, and boots B ) (2 movements away)
Trap Helmet A: 100 HP
Trap Helmet B: 100 HP
Trap Backpack A: 250 HP
Trap Backpack B: 250 HP
Trap Gloves A: 100 HP
Trap Gloves B: 100 HP
Trap Boots A: 100 HP
Trap Boots B: 100 HP

PillarA: 100 HP (@ left of TrapMan)
PillarB: 100 HP (@ right of Arch/Pome)
Wall: 500 HP (@ behind TrapMan)

M-Angel.213.EXE: 167 HP
Arc.EXE: 122 HP

Terrain: 100% Holy

--BATTLE 5 BEGIN--
"Oh my." Vik said softly towards the spectacle, barly being heard by her own navi. She, they, wern't expecting to run into that. Arc just stood there, watching, as Exo decided to keep her eyes off it by tapping her arm and making a display show up.

Arc wasn't sure how to respond to what was transpiring, other then just watch. Her eyes darted from the girls to the navi in the back, and then to the girls once more. Err. Arc thought when her systems suddenly went online on their own, focusing on the bodies of the two. She wasn't sure why it suddenly did that, nor did she think it was appropriate for this time... even though she did sort of enjoy watching...

He is most likely controlling them with that control panel and all that black equipment. If I can just strip them of it... Arc thought, after managing to gather her thoughts. Those black gloves, shoes and stuff are probably what allowed that navi to control them, and she had a feeling the two officers wern't enjoying it... hopefully. She might be able to use an explosive to strip it off them... They won't be too happy about it though, but it might be the fastest way to free them...

Arc hoped they would understand.

"Vik, Energybomb and guard1 please. I have a plan." Arc told her netop in a text message, so the others won't hear what she wanted. "What? Message? Er, yea, I'll get on it Arc." Vik said, the message managing to distract her from the scene. She grappled the two chips and slotted them in.

She took her attention off the girls and directed it towards Exo. "Exo, you will need to heal them after I throw this." Arc said, an energybomb appearing in the camber of her launcher.

It detonated upon impact, and damaged everything caught in the blast. And hey, maybe the bomb would do more damage to the trap equipment then to the girls, thanks to a small modification Arc made to the attack.

"..." Exo couldn't really come up with a response towards what Arc had just done, but it did explain her order. Exo just tapped a few buttons on her arm, and a small disk appeared by her side. With one more tap, the disk flew off towards the two scanty clad navis, and started to spin at their location. A field was projected around the disk, and all in it were healed, upgraded a little bit.

"I am sorry about that officers, but that was the quickest way I could think of to get those black things off you." Arc nearly yelled at the two navis, a shield appearing in her hand. She started to move towards the low dressed women.

"...You got to be kidding me..." Vik said, after Arc did her thing...

((Exo:
Passive: Linked with Arc

Arc:
Passive: Take Aim action 1
Smash: Action 1
Arc1: Energybomb Pome, Arch, and ALL THE EQUIPMENT: 3 hits of 40 + break + Blast 2: B accuracy
Exo1: Upgrade Pome and Arch: 30 heal+blast1
Arc2: Guard1
Arc3: Move towards the girls))
The sight before 213's eyes was unlike anything she had even seen before. Such a strong display of sexual deviance and control. She was greatly angered by this. She lowered her head and pushed her wings out harshly, letting the steam pump quickly and powerfully from the tips. Fredrick rolled the chair back over to observe and take notes. This was going to be a new experience for both of them at this rate. Fredrick might get some good insight on the true logical processes of 213.

She turned to Arc and Exo. "This is why I was sent by the machine. This is what I am to protect you from," She said throwing her hand outwards to point at the awful sight before her. She looked back and processed the scene. The two looked like they were being controlled by the black technology binding and covering the most of their body. If they wanted to turn this fight against the deviant, they would need to break those bonds. 213's body language and pose was strong to say the least. Her head rolled lower, wings strong, and the gears moving quickly on her body.

Fredrick recorded everything. The reaction to the events, the posing, even gathered some notes on her personal thinking from the PET. This was very exciting for him.

The presence of the holy panels was both a blessing and a curse for 213. On one hand they seemed to back her claim for the reason she was sent to protect Arc, on the other the damage dealt would be reduced. The Deviant could get away if the bonds were broke before he could be secured. She looked to Arc, who was holding a bomb in her hand. 213 quickly understood, having already thought of the idea of breaking the equipment from the officers.

She would need to wait for the bomb to go off before advancing. With the powerful bomb blast needing to break the bonds, she couldn't give away her position until after the explosion had already done so. A loud boom filled the area followed immediately by heavy stomping boots as 213 advanced, and also sent in her chip pings to Fredrick. As she charged, she mentally prepared herself for the incoming damage she was sure to receive. Fredrick nearly missed the requests, seeing how far into his notes he was gazing as his hand moved a mile a minute. He slotted in the correct chips and regathered his pen to write the development.

213 grabbed the skully chip first. She withdrew her sword and processed the chip through it, causing a mutation of the blade. It became squat and short, rounder as well. It was taking on the shape of a bone. She pulled her arm back and let the attack fly. With the properties of the chip it should circumvent the control panel guard before Trapman. If the attack failed to connect, it would always get a second try.

213 pulled up the second chip, which was sent to the power expulsion on her right palm. She knew the shot would be tough to get on a single attempt, due to the barrier, and she tried to account for trajectory of the attack. She raised her hand above the targets head, to lob the cannon shell over the control panel. A loud crackling noise was heard as the attack let loose. 213 hoped the attack would land and create a big enough explosion to muster up some data fragments, similar to a dust cloud.

Summary
*Free Action: Wait until Arc Starts Attacking
*Passive Process Upgrade: Refined Steel: Damage Reduction 3
1) Movement towards Trapman
2) Skully to Trapman (100 + Homing + Confusion)
3) Tankcannon to TrapMan (80 + Blast 2)
"Watch out, you two! He's got-!" the one in gold called out, then was silenced by her partner's hand squishing her cheeks and locking their lips together.

"You ladies should know that I am a genius. Geniuses don't sit around unprepared!" the man in black laughed, still wielding the joysticks with furious, lusty vigor. "My name's TrapMan, by the way. Perhaps that should be some kind of clue for you? Regardless, I see two more nice dolls that'd be swell to add to my collection. I think that my puppet theater is going to be a hell of a lot nicer than that Teksqp bastard's!"

Despite what he'd said, he wasn't really anticipating the next move: Arc, rather than attacking him, turned her aggression on to the two he held captive, attacking fairly indiscriminately of their well-being. The armor was blown apart (the backpack was still in tact, but sparking), and the girls were left covered in ash and debris. Blond hair popped out from the first's broken helmet, while vibrant hair of a fabulous, burning burgundy color poured from the other's. The first girl's intelligent brown eyes stared forward blankly while the other girl's, red and still filled with amorous desire, continued to watch her partner. Realizing her face was exposed now, she quickly fixed her expression. "W-Well, indiscreet as that may be, I'm now free to deliver the punishment you-!"

Before the two could continue any further, paralyzing shocks surged through both of their bodies, freezing them in place. "Crap, gotta admit... I didn't expect that! I guess I don't have a trap for everything," TrapMan sighed, now much more carefully operating his panel and without the almost masturbatory focus. "Your friend, however... let's just say, 'there's a trap for that!'" he chuckled, his lips twisting into another eerie grin.

As 213 walked forward, a pair of clamps came up from the bricks lining the path on the ground, fastening around her legs. They quickly expanded outward into the shape of the exact boots the two women had just been wearing, but ostensibly did nothing beyond binding her. The navi attacked regardless, sending a flying bone towards TrapMan. Before it could connect, another panel rose from the ground and deflected it. Her next attack, met not only with the same lack of success, but also exploded when it hit the panel, injuring the two ladies. Luckily, the runes still seemed to be protecting them.

"This just isn't my day," the burgundy-haired one sighed, trying to rise back to her feet before being paralyzed by another shock from the backpack. Exo helped to alleviate their pain, giving them a healing field to get rid of some of the damage. "That's a little better... thank you, comrade."

The other girl's eyes widened as she noticed Arc approaching. "Don't come over here!" she pleaded, but it was too late. Another set of the boots came up and encased Arc's legs.

"Gotcha! Now why don't you girls sit there, look pretty, and wait for me to slip you both into something less comfortable? Here's a little incentive," the man in black cooed, summoning up a pair of comically large, shiny bombs like from an old world war, which rolled on tank treads towards the group.

"I can help us out of this, but you two have got to free us. Get the pack off of me, if you can!" the one in gold pleaded.

"I'd be happy to help as well. I can't wait to feed this criminal the fruits of his own twisted plans," the dangerous-looking NP officer commented. Both girls were shocked afterwards, shutting them up again.

"Resist further and you're going to force my hand, ladies! I mean, I don't wanna do it, but having two puppets is a lot nicer than none. I'll get rid of some of you if I have to, so, you know, be obedient if you don't wanna be the unlucky ones, alright?"

TrapMan: 100 HP (2 movements away) (both hands equipped with joysticks)
Trap Control Panel: 400 HP (heavy) (protected) (@ front of TrapMan)
Arch: 130 HP (equipped with trap backpack A ) (1 movements away)
Pome: 130 HP (equipped with trap backpack B ) (1 movements away)
Trap Backpack A: 90 HP
Trap Backpack B: 90 HP
Trap Boots C: 100 HP
Trap Boots D: 100 HP
Trap Bomb A: 100 HP (1 movement away)
Trap Bomb B: 100 HP (1 movement away)

PillarA: 100 HP (@ left of TrapMan)
PillarB: 100 HP (@ right of Arch/Pome)

M-Angel.213.EXE: 167 HP (equipped with boots C) (held)
Arc.EXE: 122 HP (equipped with boots D) (held) (guard1)

Only two more... Exo thought, after Trapman finished part of his speech. He said two more puppets, but there were three not in his grasp. Do-does, that mean he isn't interested in 213? She asked herself mentally, looking towards 213. Most people don't know appreciate the wonders of machines, the beautiful harmony of their whirling gears and moving pistons, Don't worry 213, even if he doesn't want you, I do. The SP thought.

Exo shrugged off the thoughts, and focused on the battle going on just in time to watch Arc walk into a trap.

Should have expect that... Arc thought, looking down at the boots that now encase her feet. Arc wondered if the rest of the gear would encase her automaticely or not, but since Trapman said something about slipping something on he probably hast to attach the rest of the equipment himself.

"Arc, I suggest you figure out some way to get them out of it without hurting them too much." Exo said, tapping on her arm real quick. She could only heal them so much at one time, and hurting them more and more might make them hostile towards Arc and Exo later on.

Easier said then done. Arc though, looking at the girls. She wasn't designed to take out one target safely, but to take out mutiable targets at once. Heck, almost all her chips would risk hurting the girls, and her gun itself won't do enough damage to take out the packs. She mulled things over, and figured out a way to free at least one of the girls without hurting them. Abet, not without some risk for failure.

"Flameline, shotgun, and the Golemhit." Arc messaged her op. Vik read it, and sent the three chips she had requested. I hope she has something planned that is better then that stunt with the energybomb she pulled. Vik hoped, not trilled by what her navi did. While it did work in the removal of what was on them, she did just attack an officer, and Vik was thankful that the officer didn't try to reprimand them about it or anything.

Arc aimed her rifle at the ground, under one of the backpacks. Once her aim was set, Arc held down the trigger, and a concentrated flame came bursting out of the ground where her aim was. She let go of the trigger, and next raised her rifle's aim up a bit, aiming for the pack itself as the shotgun data was downloaded. She pulled the trigger and fired a single shot of energy towards the pack. While it could hit the bombs as well as the pack, she didn't care if it hit them or not.

The Golemhit was for taking care of the bombs.

Arc started to push her targeting systems at this point, pumping out fairly accurate data. Arc adjusted her aim from the pack, to the ground the giant explosives Trapman had summon were on. Arc held down the trigger, but nothing came out of the barrel. A little bit later, a giant stone fist appeared out of nowhere and slammed down near where Arc had targeted. If the bombs were there, they would have been crushed by the fist's panel breaking might.

After Arc's Second shot, Exo tapped her arm once more, causing a second disk to appear near her location. With a second tap, she sent the disk flying at the girls, causing it to spin at their location and healing all in it's field.

((Exo: Linked with Arc

Arc Passives: Take Aim action3
Smash: Action 1

Arc1: Flameline1 TrappackB: 80 fire + break: B accuracy
Arc2: Shotgun TrappackB: 50 + Spread 2: A accuracy
Exo1: Update2 Arch and Pome: 30 heal + blast1
Arc3: Golemhit1 Trapbombs: 140+break+panelcrack+wideattack: B accuracy ))
213 did not approve when the boots came up around her feet and held her tightly to the ground. She didn't like this at all. The angel fought and struggled at first, but quickly figured out there was no quick escape without deleting the boots, and carried on with her plan. Which she would need a new one of if she wanted to actually get free from these bonds. Arc was already working on the second phase of her assault, 213 really hopped she would target the bombs. 213 had no way of dropping those bombs at all, and any damage she would do would be minimal at best. The best thing that 213 could do is help out in freeing the other women, making the fight 4 against 1.

213 pinged Uriel for a chip and while she waited for a response, wasted no time in preparing her form for incoming return attacks. Her wide wings came in and wrapped around her, forming a slightly protective shell. Fredrick slotted in the requested chip as quickly as possible, wanting to both not affect the faith meter and to also get the battle rolling so he could more precious notes on her. The moko rush chip joined in 213's system and she spent not a second longer on defense. She summoned the three cherubs and issued orders to each one for where they should attack. In a unified charge they rush forwards, dodging the bombs and flying true to each target. Two of the three rushed right for the backpacks, and the final one went far into the back towards Trapman himself.

213 was unsure of exactly what to do next. She wouldn't be able to free herself from the boots quickly, and couldn't move out of the way of attacks. If she wasted any more chips she wouldn't be useful at all in the fight. She decided to bulk up and tough it out. She slashed at the ground with her longsword and gashed at the netways. Out of the gash came parts and pieces which took to her form and wrapped tightly into her cogs and joints.

The last thing 213 did was she turned on to the boots. Even if she couldn't delete them she could start the process so that Arc could help her later. Arc was pretty good at cracking apart objects. 213 took her sword and channeled extra energy into it, and raised it up for the downwards slash. As she did so sparks arced from the blade on the downswing. She tried to knock the first gash into the boots, hoping to start the process of getting them off.

Summary
* Refined Metal: Damage Reduction 3
1) Mokorush to Trap Backpack A, Trap Backpack B, and Trapman (60 + ground attack)
2) Machines Shield to Self (40 HP Casing)
3) Might of the Machine to Trapboots C ( 60 + Slashing + Elec + Self Slow)
Arc hammered the Trap Backpack on Pome with heavy ordinance, causing the woman wearing it to grit her teeth and prepare to be injured again. Fortunately, this time, Arc exercised more caution and managed to avoid hurting the officer. Finally, the pack exploded into showers of sparks and technology, which the NetPolice officer was experienced enough not to let bother her. Exo threw a disc, which amusingly healed both women, as Pome had not yet released her grip on Arch despite the fact that both of them had their hands free.

"Excellent work, citizens. I, Prosecutions Officer Pome, will show that mafioso the error of his ways with a liberal application of high explosives!" she announced, bringing out a small pomegranate, which she held in her fist as if it was a grenade.

The other woman shook her head vigorously, then explained herself. "I, NeoShogun Subordinate Arch, think that's a terrible idea! If we use more explosives, he's just going to turn them back on us again. We need precision instruments," she persuaded Pome.

The officer's eyes widened as she realized Arch's identity. "You're one of those NeoShogun criminals! I suppose you should count yourself lucky that we're in this boat together, or I'd be taking you off in cuffs as well," the officer responded, eyebrows lowered.

"Yes, I'm sure you'd love to have me alone in cuffs," Arch muttered under her breath, then raised her volume again. "I'm going to figure out what TrapMan's using to control all of these. His technology clearly extends beyond the abilities of his own strength as a navi; I'm guessing it's that console. If we can lower the barrier, Pome and I can easily destroy it. Luckily, there's only a few places he could be hiding a generator powerful enough to create such a field. Try to find it, Pome!"

213 had busied herself with removing more of the trappings. The NeoShogun subordinate gave an "uff" as a moloko bumped into her backpack at high speed. Another ran towards TrapMan, who promply deflected it with a comically over-sized rubber glove that extended from the console itself. "Guess you weren't paying attention the last couple of times," he laughed.

"Fear not! I'll find the source of his power and shut it down!" Pome proclaimed, blasting the nearby pillars with pomengranate bombs. She walked with them, so when the giant panels flipped out from the ground to stop her, she only took the hit and kept moving. The pillars crumbled as pomegranate juice shot everywhere covering the navi's fair skin in sticky fluid. "There! I've found them!"

Indeed, each pillar housed a thin, spinning blue gem, presumably the power sources they were looking for. TrapMan hadn't been expecting this; suddenly, his console rose up on a platform, then sprouted two jets from the bottom. "A genius needs an escape plan, no matter how much of a genius he is! That's actually what makes him a genius, you know, ku hehehrrrk!" he laughed, pressing his fist against his chest as his breathing became difficult.

Pome reacted strangely; instead of attacking the gems immediately, she instead pulled Arc back into her sticky, juice-covered busom. She pressed one hand into the navi's hair unnecessarily while smiling in a winning, heroic way. "You musn't hit those explosives! He was using those to trap us, but I can tell they're not going to explode. We've seen these in his profile before; they only explode on contact. If we don't touch them, we'll be fine," she explained.

"... Then we'd better be careful! They're still coming closer!" Arch shouted.

"Good point! I'll take care of the power sources and try to take down TrapMan. In the mean time, you girls make certain you get a good distance away from those bombs."

Pome didn't seem to realize that Arc couldn't move and 213 was basically glued to the floor. They'd have to take freeing her into their own hands.

TrapMan: 100 HP (2 movements away) (both hands equipped with joysticks) (flying away)
Trap Control Panel: 400 HP (heavy) (protected) (@ front of TrapMan) (flying away)
Arch: 160 HP (equipped with trap backpack A ) (1 movements away)
Pome: 160 HP
Trap Backpack A: 60 HP
Trap Boots C: 70 HP
Trap Bomb A: 100 HP (way too close to Arch)
Trap Bomb B: 100 HP (way too close to Arch)
Power Source A: 40 HP
Power Source B: 40 HP

M-Angel.213.EXE: 167 HP (equipped with boots C) (held) (40 HP casing)

213 was rather unsure of what event had just happened before her eyes. The groups and organizations mentioned were unknown to her, but she did know that the final woman must be freed from the backpack holding her still. On the same note, those new crystal discovered must also be deleted or else the power supply for Trap man would keep working. Looking down at her remaining weapons, she only had two. She could only turn herself towards one of the targets, either the pack of the crystals, but she couldn't fully delete one of the other. Her process finally decided to use her weapons in the best places she could, hoping Arc would be able to assist in finishing off the structures.

All of this processing and thinking took place in about the time frame of a second before 213 shouted her next attacks towards arc, and then pinged Fredrick for the last two ranged chips. After these two attacks, 213 would be reduced to a single chip which was close combat only. Not like that would do much good here. The fighter must be freed as soon as possible. Fredrick slotted in the last two chips without much thought, even he could send the correct chips here with only three choices and a trapped navi. Fredrick kept note of how 213 processed data and opened a screen on the pet showing read outs of her target priority for these actions and wrote them down.

213 got to work as soon as she got the chips in place. She raised both hands and lined them up with the correct targets. Her left hand was aimed at the trapped fighter, and her right aimed at the power crystals, at least directly at one of them. She tried to take a careful shot on the backpack before letting her hand expel the large wad of energy towards the target. And with a less careful aim, sent launched the second chip, which was sent from her hand like a wad of arching and sparking pellets. 213 couldn't do much else, and looked hopelessly at her trapped feet.

Summary
1) Take aim on Backpack
2) Cannon to Trap pack A (40 + Knockback)
3) Shotgun to Power Source A (50 + Spread1)
Is, is this really how a NP officer acts on duty? Arc asked herself, as Pome decided her hand on Arc's hair. Add on the fact that Pome also pulled her into her sticky bosom... well, it's hard to tell but there is a very slight blush on Arc's face. Pome then told the girls to fall back... The girls who are unable to move at the moment....

"I'm afraid I am not able to follow that order, ma'am." Arc stated calmly, turning her head to look towards Pome, while pointing her rifle at her feet and hoping Pome gets why. Of course, that was only part of the reason why Arc wasn't able to follow it. The other was she felt no urge to obey it. Why she felt no urge was unknown, and Arc decided not to dwell on that. There is currently a dangerous navi planning on trying to get away, and since it seems like he had some sort of technology that could control other navis Arc needed to take him out now before he could turn into some kind of threat against Sharo."... I'll handle Trapman." Arc told Pome, looking back towards Trapman. Taking him out should make his traps and stuff vanish.... Right? Well, just in case better have Exo free Arch. The navi thought.

"Exo, do something to help Arch get free." Arc ordered her SP, aiming her rifle towards Trapman and his control panel. She trusted her SP to have the ability to do that, and trusted that 213 would help with that task without being asked. The data sent by her targeting systems becoming more and more accurate. She can't just fire at him just yet, no. She needed to wait for Pome or someone to take care of those gems powering that field.

Can't do much, but I can try. Exo told herself, taking note of the placement of everything. Asking Viktoryia for a bomb chip was out of the question, since that could cause the two bombs to detonate in Arch's face. Could have her send me that... it won't destroy the pack in one shot but it would also... "Vik, send me that elecreel. I should be able to weaken the pack and get rid of the power sources with them." Exo said softly, trying to make sure the others didn't hear what she was saying. She tapped her arm, and a small pistol appeared in the air to her side. She quickly grabbed it, and aimed it at the backpack on Arch. Luckily; the op did send the requested chip, which Exo redirected towards her. There was another chip the operator sent, but Exo decided to let that one go towards Arc. "Sorry, but this might sting a bit." Exo apologized, pulling the trigger and sending out a shot of lighting. If the lighting managed to connect with the backpack, it would arch out from the object to the two power sources.

With any luck, whatever protection the panel and Trapman himself had should be down now.

And now, to take you down. Arc thought, pulling the trigger of her gun. She held it down, moments later a giant stone fist appeared in the sky above where her weapon was aimed. The fist slammed down, crushing whatever was under it.

Unfortunately for the navi, she held the trigger down longer then she should have. So when the machinegun1 was loaded her rifle let out a stream of bullets and the navi wasn't prepared for the recoil produced by this. While the aim was towards Trapman and his panel, the shots weren't that accurate at all.

((Passive: Take Aim Action1
Smash Action2

Exo: Elecreel TrappackA: 80 elec + Spread3(PowerGemA, B ): B accuracy
Arc1: Golemhit1 Trapman: 140 + break + Panelcrack + Wideattack: B accuracy
Arc2: Machinegun1 Controlpanel: 9 hits of 30+break+Spray fire: D accuracy
Turnsplice))
Arch gave a quiet "urk" as 213 shot her backpack; the hit was accurate, but the impact was still present. After that, she turned and gave one of TrapMan's mysterious crystals a shot. The gem exploded with a satisfying shatter, toppling into smoldering chunks of rock. TrapMan watched it go with growing horror. "Crap... Fly, baby, fly!" he grumbled, looking around for any kind of emergency switches he might have installed and forgotten about.

Exo finished helping Arch out of her backpack, to which the Neo-Shogun subordinate responded gratefully. "Great, thanks then," she muttered, watching the last of the crystals fall to pieces. "Good work everyone, that ought to bring him down!"

"Oh, screw this. It's jack-out time! He who fights and runs away, keh he hk!" the ex-Mafia cackled dryly, although he was clearly none too pleased. His flying machine was open to attack now, and Pome and Arc were both peppering it with artillery now.

Arch pulled back her bow, aiming it through the center of the console, and released. The tip of the arrow emerged from the metal, just a few centimeters from TrapMan's metal jaws. He braced himself as the heavy flying machine fell down, then skid across the glowing floor panels.

Before he could jack out, Pome slapped a pair of cuffs onto his wrists. "Prosecutions says hi," she grinned triumphantly, placing her free hand upon her scantily clad hip.

"... Is it too late to say that I left the Mafia because I want to join the NP?" he asked quietly. When Pome shook her head, he turned his eyes to Arch. "I mean, the Neo-Shoguns?" Another shake. "Damn it all!"

"Excellent work, girls. Your cooperation helped the NP make the catch today. I hope you both will consider lending aid to the police again in the future," Pome finished, saluting all of her allies. "This guy's going behind bars," she finished, leaving the battlefield with her captive.

Luckily, it seemed that the destruction of the console allowed the girls to move again. The boots hadn't been attached to the ground, but rather, magnetized to it in some fashion. "Thank you girls again. I don't know how that would have ended up if you two hadn't shown up," Arch expressed again, taking a moment to remove some of the sticky pomegranate jam from her hair. "I can't offer you much, but if either are of you are interested, I would be willing to give you a reference if you decide to apply for the Neo-Shogun's Army. If you'd like, take this private e-mail..."

((You can now apply to the Neo-Shogun's Army! From level 8 onward, you may use this address to apply.))

Still wiping gunk from her body, Arch sighed deeply. "I think I'm going to go spend some time in the bathhouse. You three take care," she finished, waving as she beamed off the net.

... The bombs were still sitting just a little ways away from the girls. The girls could only imagine that it would be very wise not to touch them.

TrapMan: ESCORTED AWAY
Arch: JACKED OUT
Pome: LEFT
Trap Boots C: 70 HP
Trap Bomb A: 100 HP (way too close to Arch)
Trap Bomb B: 100 HP (way too close to Arch)

M-Angel.213.EXE: 167 HP (equipped with boots C) (held) (40 HP casing)

--BATTLE 5 OVER--

Arc gets: 800z, GrabStop battle chip, 4 213 FXP, 4 Arch FXP, 5 Pome FXP, 13 bugfrags
213 gets: 900z, Counter1 battle chip, 4 Arc FXP, 4 Arch FXP, 4 Pome FXP
213 watched as the two previously trapped women left the scene, giving a slight wave towards both. That's what navi's do right? Wave goodbye? Once the power crystals were exposed and deleted she could move her feet. Again. Taking a few steps of sweet sweet freedom she happily took a few paces away from the large bombs still slowly creeping in the area. 213 was also grateful for the invitations into this, "Neos Army?" She must have misheard, the noise of the bombs was hard to hear over sometimes. Well whoever this Neo was, she had no idea of anything about any factions, it would be something she would have to find out more about.

213 ran her equation and gathered up her rewards from the remaining data, careful to dodge the bombs. Turning back towards Arc she stated, "I knew there was a reason the machine sent me along. To protect the two of you from the same fate that those officers had come under. Shall we keep heading into the networks now? We shouldn't linger around the bombs, and maybe taking a moment of rest away from them would be a smart move." She took a moment to reflect and send her thanks to the machine, with a simple hand gesture over her chest plate. The moment and gesture felt like an appropriate amount of time to her, but if you weren't looking the moment would have been unnoticeable.

With that she turned herself around, walking a different direction than they came and different from the bombs. She left the trap boots on, having no desire to remove them at this point. Her wings spread out as she walked, steam pouring from the vents. If she could feel pride, she would feel it now having completed her mission in the machine.

{Battle 6}
"As long as Sharo's interests coincides with the NP's, I can see that happening Pome." Arc said, giving Pome a salute before she vanished. Arc didn't give Arch much of a response, other than a "you're welcome, and thanks" towards the e-mail address, and a silent nod towards her last statement.

"Yes we probably should, and I thank you for the help 213." Arc responded to her companion, while Exo looked at something being displayed by her arm. She moved to Arc's side, and looked towards her.

"So, offer someone loyal to the Sharen military a spot in your ranks, I don't think Arch thought that reward trough very well." Exo commented after the two officers had left. "Hush now Exo, it's not like we ever introduced ourselves to them." Arc said, looking towards Exo after setting down and messing with the boots, trying to get them off. "Besides, I don't believe her organization is something we have to worry about. If it does become a threat to Sharo, we will just have to deal with it them. In the meantime, I am sure we could use that e-mail as a way to get contacts or something if the higher ups need something done without dirtying our military's hands."

"That is nice of course, but I'm more interested in what is left here and not that address." Exo said, moving towards one of the ruined power sources to get a better look at it. "He was using these to power that control panel of his, and other things as well I bet. Figuring out how these work, that might help us out a bit later on down the road..." Exo placed her hand on her chin, and was in thought as she looked at the gem and then the bombs that remained.

"Alright, I'm going to send a report to someone I trust will help me even though I am of... this rank, and see if he can't transport those bombs and the remains of the power system Trapman used to base saftly. I might beable to get something useful form them if I had time to study them... But we need to get back to gathering data." Exo said, tapping away at her arm, text rapidly filling the screen before it all vanished, being sent to someone else. "Just a few more battles, then I can compile all the data when we get back to base." Exo added, Arc getting off the floor with those trap boots off and in her hands. She headed to Exo, and extended them to her. "Then you should take ahold of these then." Arc told Exo, causing the latter to grab the boots and send them into the PET. "Anyway, lets follow 213 since it seems like she already started to head on out." Arc added, both her and Exo followed 213 further into the network.

((Battle 6))
Arc was the first to notice the network wasn't as stable as it used to be as she and 213 pressed on. The floor was literally falling apart and it got progressively harder to find a safe path to continue. They soon found out why when a Pogojack virus landed directly in front of Arc, cracking the panel in the process. It leapt away to rejoin its brethern, all of whom were systematically destroying the floor together. There looked to be six of them altogether though with all of their bouncing around, they were hard to count. Also amongst the group were two Brushman viruses. While one of them swept up the debris from the cracked panels, the other was maliciously painting them over with a thick purple gunk. The fight looked fairly straightforward and the navis moved in to engage.

That was when a cluster of Cloudy viruses ambushed them from behind, cutting off their escape route.

PogojackA: 80 HP [cracked]
PogojackB: 80 HP [cracked]
PogojackC: 80 HP [cracked]
PogojackD: 80 HP [normal]
PogojackE: 80 HP [cracked]
PogojackF: 80 HP [normal]
Brushman: 100 HP [cracked]
BrushmanEX: 100 HP [normal] ((yes, same HP))
CloudyA: 80 HP
CloudyB: 80 HP
CloudyC: 80 HP
CloudyD: 80 HP

Terrain: 70% Cracked, 20% Normal, 10% Poison

M-Angel.213.EXE: 167 HP [normal]
Arc.EXE: 122 HP [normal]
Exo.SP: 33 HP [normal]

[Battle 6 - Begin!]
The crashing and cracking of the panels was disturbing and aggravating to 213. The one that landed directly in front of Arc, no doubting giving her a jump scare, was one of the most annoying. On top of bothering Arc and Exo, the destruction of the panels that the Machine carefully crafted was even worse. 213 felt a new presence in her gifts, a new power that she didn't have before. She desired to try this new blessing from the machine. Drawing her sword, she held it tightly as she pinged Uriel for her chip. While she waited, she turned to Arc and Exo and said, "I will handle the troublesome Pogojacks. The destruction of the machines work cannot go unpunished." She sent a second ping towards Uriel, and waited until both chips were in her system. She also took a moment to brace her body and mind for the upcoming charge. Also while she waited, she summoned the armor of the machine around Exo again, wanting to keep the protection on her high.

Fredrick was busy at the time trying to both sort out which chip 213 wanted and also taking notes on her assumption the machine made these netways, and also the sheer anger her systems showed towards those viruses. Once he figured out the pings, he slotted in the tank cannon and the new chip he got from a Christmas hand out, the Sonic boom sword. This chip was powerful, he wondered how 213 was processing the free chip. He started to open panels and screens on her PET checking into this question while she started to fight.

She held her sword in her left hand, gripping it tightly. With her wings outspread and the steam pouring from them she charged forwards. Her sword held behind her and her right hand leading the charge she uploaded her first chip. Her palm was glowing brightly as she advanced, the large wad of electricity and power sparking outwards. Once she was close enough she unleashed the tank cannon, launching the wad of power into the center of the pogojacks. The shock tactics and smoke from the blast should cover her advance as she loaded the sonic boom.

Her sword changed and shifted with the presence of the new data, growing a different shape to its blade, matching the large end of the sonic boom. She pulled the newly formed sword upwards to her right side before slashing towards the center of three of the pogojacks. If the pogo's had sent any projectiles towards her, the slash would cancel them out as she moved in. Once the final attack was done, she backed up a few steps and wrapped her wings around her form to keep her braced for any return attacks.

Summary
*Refined Metal: Passive Damage Reduction 3
1) Machine's Shield to Exo -40 HP casing-
2) TankCannon1 to Pogojack E (80 + Blast 2)
3) Sonic Boom to Pogo Jack A, B, C (120 + Slashing + Wide Attack + Shot Eraser)