213 and Arc

Well, this is new behavior in a way. Arc thought, both her and Exo looking at the four clouds that decided to flank them. Arc would have found this a bit more entertaining if it was some other virus, and not what was most likely one of the aqua element.

Lets take care of this fast.

"Exo, take care of those clouds for me." Arc ordered, turning towards the jacks and bringing her weapon to the ready. "And disable that link of yours. Vik, send me some high damage chips, and Exo something useful as well." Arc said just loud enough for just Exo and her netop to hear.

"Alright." Vik responded, slotting in an elecreel and two energybombs. "...Very well." Exo said, tapping her arm to direct some chip data her way. She also tapped it a few more times, causing the ring on Arc's back to stop glowing, signaling that her little 'link' is no longer active. Around this time a small Tesla coil appeared next to the SP, the object floating in the air. With one final tap, the coil started to generate a burst of electricity. It crackled around the coil, before it disbursed itself towards the clouds.

All systems operating under acceptable parameters... Arc thought, her attention focused on her visor. There was a slight burning sensation on the back of her neck, but she didn't mind it at all. Arc directed her focus from her visor back towards the brushes, tilted her AK up slightly, and pulled the trigger. An explosive flew out of the launcher attachment, and arched towards the Brushman. The bomb detonated on impact, decimating whatever was caught in it's blast of sharpnal.

The data on the visor lessened a bit as Arc adjusted her aim towards whatever jacks had managed to survive her mechanical ally's assault. Of course, Arc had expected a slight drop right about now, and was fine with it. All she was going to do was clean up survivors, and Exo should have taken care of those damn clouds. She double checks her aim, and then pulls the trigger. The explosive fired, and detonated upon impact. All caught in the blast destroyed or heavily wounded.

((Arc: Passive take Aim action2

Exo1 Elecreel CloudyB: 80 elec + Spread3(CloudyA, C, C): B accuracy
Arc1 Overdrive: accuracy enhancement this turn and next, Sacrifice nerf
Arc2 Energybomb Brushman: 3 hits of 40 + Blast2: A accuracy
Arc3: Energybomb remaining Pogojacks 3 hits of 40 + Blast2: B accuracy))
A massive onslaught of attacks were launched from the Navis' side, with 213 leading the charge, destroying three of the PogoJacks with her attacks. After improving her accuracy with an overdrive (15), Arc zapped three of the Cloudy viruses into deletion with her ElecReel, and destroyed one of the Brushmen with her EnergyBomb, leaving the other rather crippled. It put some Poison paneling under 213's feet before returning to its post. The PogoJacks were about to attack, but Arc's bombing left them even shorter of members, leaving only one to bounce around uselessly. The Cloudy went for Arc, and unfortunately hit her for a very large amount of damage as it rained down on her with needle-sharp rain. Ouch. (40x2Aqua) The Brushman's poison panel also damaged 213 slightly. (7)

PogojackA: 80 HP [cracked]
PogojackB: DELETED
PogojackC: DELETED
PogojackD: DELETED
PogojackE: DELETED
PogojackF: DELETED
Brushman: DELETED
BrushmanEX: 20 HP [normal]
CloudyA: DELETED
CloudyB: DELETED
CloudyC: DELETED
CloudyD: 80 HP

Terrain: 75% Cracked, 10% Normal, 15% Poison

M-Angel.213.EXE: 160 HP [poison]
Arc.EXE: 27 HP [normal]
Exo.SP: 33 HP [normal] [40 HP Casing]
213 felt a shock of fear as Arc took a massive amount of damage. Her job as a guardian to Arc was being greatly compromised by the attacks being literally rained down upon her. Arc couldn't take this much of a hit. 213 had already saved her from some dangers of the net as determined by the machine, but she couldn't be allowed to fall. The machine has plans for her, the machine wants her protected! These thoughts jumped through her head in a instant and her mission was clear. She must protect Arc with her own body and form.

Fredrick's eyebrows raised as the scene before him just got very interesting. 213 had never been led so strongly by a mission before. Her goal was very clear to her in this instant as was the failure of such a goal. His hand snatched up the pen beside him as he started to record the event. The rest of this time with Arc could have a number of effects on the faith meter of 213. He looked down to the PET and saw two requests for chips, which Fredrick promptly slotted in to avoid damaging the outcome of the situation.

213 Got the data she wanted from the machines, and started to unload her one planned attack at the target. A large bone formed in her hand, which she pulled back and threw at the cloudy which hurt Arc so greatly. She then unfolded her wings in a strong display and withdrew her sword. She rushed over to the aid of Arc, and stopped before her. 213 extended her wings far and wide before Arc, and braced herself for the incoming damages. She turned her head to speak to Arc. "Arc, take cover behind me. Hug close and fire over my shoulder. I cannot allow you to get hurt, the machine requires me to protect you!" 213 held her blade across her body, supporting the blade side to keep it cross checked as a defense. She started the other chip and hel her weight forwards on her feet to lash out at the first target that got close

Fredrick wrote down the exact lines that she said. 213 was determined in her goal, fully motivated by her own drive to protect Arc. What Fredrick felt was the most interesting of it all was she processed all of this information and didn't ask the machine for assistance to assure that Arc wouldn't be jacked out of the nets. She didn't ask for any type of protection or guidance, she simply did. Interesting.

Summary
1) Skully to Cloudy D(Second C) (100 + Homing + Confusion)
2) Tactical movement to guard Arc
*Free Action: Refined metal: Passive Damage Reduction
3) Counter chip used and ready: (1-Hit I-Field(broken by impact))(Status Guard) + (Counter(70 + Impact + Break): On-Hit)
When the rain fell on Arc, she just weathered trough the pain by gritting her teeth. While the pain from an aquatic attack is much more unbearable for Arc then most other navis, it at least last a lot shorter then if she had been submerged in water.

"Exo, Arc just finish off what 213 doesn't get." Vik ordered the two, grabbing two chips and slotting them in. They needed to end it before that cloud sends another batch of rain at Arc "I'll send you more if you actually need them." She added.

"Alright, hopefully what you sent isn't all inaccurate chips." Exo replied, muttering that last part. She taped her arm, changing the display to see just what chips Vik had slotted in. Machinegun1 and Cornshot1, I'll just leave Arc with the Machinegun. The SP thought, tapping her arm to redirect the cornshot from Arc to her. A pistol materialized in Exo's non tapping hand, which the SP gripped and then aimed towards the wounded Brushman. Without much delay, Exo fired a single shot. A single shot that when it hits something, detonates and send another shot at the closet opponent.

While Exo was going for the brushman, and 213 towards the cloud, Arc decided to focus her aim towards the uninjured Pogojack. She directed her AK to point towards the virus, not pushing her targeting systems any further then it already is at the moment, and pulled the trigger. Arc fired a stream of bullets towards the virus, completely emptying the magazine. With the amount of ammunition she sent towards the virus, there was a good chance it wouldn't be able to survive.

((Exo1: Cornshot1 Brushman: 50 wood + TrickSpread1: A accuracy
Arc1: Machinegun1 Pojojack: 9 hits of 30+Sprayfire: C accuracy

Turn splice))
Without much incident, the last of the viruses were exterminated easily.

PogojackA: DELETED
PogojackB: DELETED
PogojackC: DELETED
PogojackD: DELETED
PogojackE: DELETED
PogojackF: DELETED
Brushman: DELETED
BrushmanEX: DELETED
CloudyA: DELETED
CloudyB: DELETED
CloudyC: DELETED
CloudyD: DELETED

Terrain: 75% Cracked, 10% Normal, 15% Poison

M-Angel.213.EXE: 160 HP [poison]
Arc.EXE: 27 HP [normal]
Exo.SP: 33 HP [normal] [40 HP Casing]

-- BATTLE 06, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

213: [PileDriver1] Battlechip, 750z, 5 FXP
Arc: 900z, 25 BugFrags, 5 FXP
213 hastily gathered her rewards from the fight and rushed over to the side of Arc. The hits she had taken in the battle were harsh to say the least, and 213 couldn't do much to help. Fredrick was scribbling all along while multitasking to send a message to the operator of Arc. The message was an apology for the high damage done to Arc and to explain that he and 213 had to be taking their leave.

Fredrick jumped unto the mic as Uriel and said, "M.Angel.213.EXE, you have done well. The nAvi program Arc.EXE greatly benefited from your aid. Withdraw from the networks and consider this mission a success."

213 stood up from Arc's side and said, "I have done as the machine commanded. You are safe, and I highly suggest you leave from this network as well. I am honored to have been able to protect you." 213 turned to Exo. "I am also honored to have helped you with your data run."

213 folded her wings down and lowered her head. She jammed her sword tip into the ground and preformed a short and simple religious gesture consisting or a circular pattern on her chest with fast branching out motions from her center mass. After words 213 raised her head and said, "We should meet again sometime Arc and Exo. Keep in touch with the machine to have me find you and be reassigned to you again."

213 left the networks in a flash of light accompanied by a loud grinding metal noise. Fredrick wrote down her reaction to Arc and made a strong note of this connection she had developed and how she thought of herself. The faith meter was also on the rise. It seems results are given to those who work. Fredrick sent one more message to Arc's op, "Keep in touch. 213 seemed to enjoy this and I gained a lot of information. I hope Arc recovers well."

{JACK OUT}