The Great Viral Purge - Sector B.

Sector B.

Warning: Each 'Spawn' virus takes two shots to delete.
As Blazeman walked over to Sector B, he saw spawn viruses. He didn't notice what they were though.

"Let's hope Sparks gets here soon.."
(Sorry it took so long, I got in a fight this weekend...)

Sparks finally caught up to Blazeman. "Yo! Let's get to it." Sparks smiled, ready for some competition.

(Requesting battle one)
"Alright! Lets do this! You hold back on the first round, I will scan the viruses for any spawns. Then we just fire fire fire, and then we purge the secret spawn viruses!"

Requesting Battle 1 also.
It did not take the group very long for them to reach some viral action. A trio of fire-mouthed Volgear breathed gouts of flames, while grey-armored Swordy brandished their purple swords in action. Oh, and there were some purple globs of unpleasant-looking terrain around as well. Might want to avoid that.

(All on Normal unless specified)
Volgear A: 80HP
Volgear B: 80HP
Volgear C: 80HP
Swordy-N A: 60HP
Swordy-N B: 60HP
Swordy-N C: 60HP
Swordy-N D: 60HP

Terrain: 80% Normal, 20% Poison (Patches here and there)

Sparks.EXE: 170HP
Blazeman.EXE: 120HP

-BATTLE ONE, START!-

[Reminder: You'll have to defeat all other viruses before Purge Shelling the spawns.]
"The terrain looks bad..Send me in a Guard chip, Cole."
"Alright. Guard1, IN!" Cole said, while inserting a Metool-like chip.

Blazeman pulled out his classic Metool-hat shield, and then went behind it. He then pulled out his V-Eliminator tool and pushed the Scan button.

"Scan for spawn viruses!"

Action 1: Guard1 (Up to -60 Reflect Damage)
Action 2: Scan for spawn viruses
-Turn Splice-
The battlefield was different from any Sparks had ever seen. The purple panels looked to be trouble. A faint scent of poison drifted through the air into the navi's nose. His thoughts raced it's probably wise to avoid those blotches of purple. There's a lot of enemies ahead of us, I hope I can count on Blazeman to carry his weight. "Let's go Joe. Send me something."

"About time!" Joseph said in excitement. "Let's put this knew chip to the test! Sword battle chip! Upload!" The data flowed through the PET, and was sent to the electric samurai.

Sparks grabbed the katana handle at his left side, with his right hand, and unsheathed. A basic looking blade protruded from the handle. "There are a lot of enemies bro, how bout some defence!"

"I got you! Guard1 battle chip! Upload!" The metool shield was sent to Sparks, in the same manner as the sword was.

The navi held the yellow shield in his right hand, and waited for the spawn virus to be targeted by his partner before preparing to strike. His eyes narrowed on the viruses ahead of him. "Blazeman be careful, don't do anything rash. Watch your back." Sparks warned.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Summary
1st action: Gaurd1 battlechip. (1 hit shield + line attack + reflect up to 60 damage)
-Turn splice-

Other information
Sparks.exe
Hp:170/170
Sword battlechip:6/6 uses remaining.
V-Eliminator Purge Shells: 12/12(special)
A momentary flash of green light illuminated the entire battlefield once Blazeman began to scan the viruses for spawn viruses. It disappeared as quickly as it came, but one of the viruses had the green glow remain on it, as if marked.

S-Volgear B: 80HP
Swordy-N A: 60HP
Swordy-N B: 60HP
Swordy-N D: 60HP

Sparks.EXE: 170HP (Guard1)
Blazeman.EXE: 120HP (Guard1)
"Ah, so a Volgear is a spawn virus."
"Well, lets get to deleting!"
"Send over a Shotgun, please!"
"Alright! Sending!" Cole said, as he hurriedly slotted in a battlechip that looked like a gun firing at a Metool.

Blazeman's flames then took action, and turned into a gun. He looked at the group of Swordys, and then grinned. He then charged up, and then flipped backwards. He then screamed out "FIRE THE CANNONS!!" and then fired off a blast of his armed shotgun.

Action 3: Shotgun (-50 Splash Damage) (Target: SwordyA and attempt to splash onto another Swordy)
Sparks spotted the spawn virus in the enemy ranks. "Let's get to work Blaze!" The samurai navi dashed toward the Swordy ranks. He slashed at one then another with quick, precise slashes. After the second slash he immediately rolled back to the spot he had just ran from, to dodge a counter slash from the sword wielding viruses, making sure to keep his eyes on the magnetic viruses off to the side.

"Sparks don't do anything reckless, such as rushing into the middle of the horde of viruses you just ran into!" Joseph yelled, but knew Sparks wasn't paying attention. His head rested in his palm as he wasn't sure how the situation was going to work out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Summary
2nd action: Sword battlechip at SwordyA (80 damage + Slashing)
3rd action: Sword battlechip at SwordyB (80 damage + Slashing)
Free dodge action

Other information
Sparks.exe
Sword battlechip:6/6 uses remaining.
V-Eliminator Purge Shells: 12/12(special)

I know it isn't 8:06 yet, but it's close enough, and I have to go to bed at that time.

Bump.
[Another bump of this kind and a warn is yours. I'm still here, you know.]

The shotgun fired off by Blazeman started off the offensive, as the Swordy rushed him one by one. They were cut off by Sparks, but one remained to slice up his data to bits. (20) The other got hit by its own attack due to the Guard Blazeman held up. The Volgears felt that Blazeman was not enough of a threat to attack directly, and instead attacked Sparks with a burning line of fire. Two did not hit him, but one managed to box the Navi in and hit his Guard. The Guard's shockwave hit the emerald-light illuminated Volgear.

S-Volgear B: 60HP
Swordy-N A: DELETED [s]
Swordy-N B: DELETED
Swordy-N D: 40HP

Sparks.EXE: 170HP (Guard1 Broken)
Blazeman.EXE: 100HP (Guard1 Broken)
As Blazeman brushed off the wound he got, he turned to Sparks.

"Hey Sparks! Good fightning out there!"
"Yeah, better then YOURS."
"Shut up, Cole. Send me in an AquaNeedle1 chip."
"Yeah yeah yeah. AquaNeedle1, IN!" Cole mumbled, while inserting a battlechip.

Blazeman didn't activate his AquaNeedle though. First, he raised his flames into the air. When they came down, he fired a bolt of electricity at a Swordy. He then download the AquaNeedle. When he did, he then tossed them into the air, and pointed at the remaining (hopefully) Swordy. Then, the needles went at the Swordy, hoping to damage it. He then dodged away from the attacks of the Volgears and Swordies.

Action 1: Tempest Flame (-40 Fire Damage) (Target: Swordy-N D)
Action 2: AquaNeedle1 (-20x3 Aqua Damage) (Target: Swordy-N C)
Action 3: Dodge
Sparks didn't respond to Blazeman's comments, his focus was on the viruses at hand. He raised his arm, holding the sword vertically above him with his right hand. The navi then raised his left hand to his chest, and made some kind of weird hand sign with two fingers being held up. Out of no where He seemed to split in three. He remained in the middle while his two decoys stood beside him. "Separate!" All three electric samurai's yelled in sync and dashed off into opposite directions, in an attempt to confuse the enemies.

While the two decoys ran to the right and left trying to draw the attention of the Swordys, The real Sparks sprinted straight toward the Volgear viruses.

"You know what to do!" Joseph yelled in anticipation of seeing if his the process upgrades would actually come in handy.

Sparks slashed out at each Volgear except for the one that was responsible for spawning the virus horde. As he finished the second slash he made sure to jump out the way of any on coming attacks.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Summary
1st action: Signature attack [Elec clone] - [Decoy type]. Summons two decoys that appear to be the same as Sparks.exe for one turn.[1 TCD](20 pts + 20 pts = 40 pts)
2nd action: Sword battlechip at VolgearA (80 damage + Slashing)
3rd action: Sword battlechip at VolgearC (80 damage + Slashing)
Free dodge due to Swordplay.

Other info
Sparks.exe
Sig TCD's: Elec clone: 1 TCD
Sword battlechip:2/6 uses remaining
Firing a bolt of fire at one of the Swordy, Blazeman started the second offensive on the knights. One of them was deleted, but the other shot missed twice, only hitting once. The remaining Swordy warped up behind Blazeman and took a stab at him. Ouch. (20) On the positive side, the Swordy was placed rather precariously on a poison panel. The negative side was that Blazeman's attempted dodging placed him on a poison panel as well. Not good.

Meanwhile, on the Volgear side, Sparks was slicing up a storm. The 'Gears were completely confuzzled by the appearance of three Sparkses, and began attacking at random. This left them totally open for two to get rent in half. Not pretty.

Volgear A: DELETED [s]
S-Volgear B: 60HP
Volgear C: DELETED [s]
Swordy-N B: DELETED
Swordy-N C: 35HP (Poison)
Swordy-N D: DELETED [b]

Blazeman.EXE: 80HP (Poison)
"Alright, that is IT!!" Blazeman said, while fire began to warp around him in courage.
"Blazeman, don't go berserk or anything stupid.."
"I'm saving my life, Cole!"
"Alright.." Cole said, with a very denial look.

Blazeman flipped backwards, getting out of the puddle of lava. He asked Cole to slot in a Cannon chip, in which he did. He then shot out a bullet of fire at the remaining Swordy. He then turned focus to the Volgear Spawn.

"It's on, Volgear Spawn." Blazeman said, while taking out 2 purge shells.

Blazeman then activated them, and watched the fireworks happen.

Action 1: Cannon (-40 Knockback Damage) (Target: Swordy-N C)
Action 2: Purge Shell (Half-Delete) (Target: S-Volgear)
Action 3: Purge Shell (Delete) (Target: S-Volgear)

(NOTE: I'm sorry if I got a little too careless and the Cannon didn't hit the Swordy and killed it. If the cannon misses, just regard the Purge Shells as dodges, and ignore the "Activated Them" part.)
Sparks smiled as the two Volgear vanished into bits of data. His two decoys drifted away in clouds of smoke. "That worked nicely."

"Shotgun battle chip! Download!" Joseph yelled sending the weapon to his navi.

Sparks dropped the sword, his hand retreating inside his buster in the process. The samurai immediately twisted his body around in case any attack was coming his way. As he was twisting he fired off the shotgun at the Swordy who stood on the purple swamp. The sound of gunfire boomed around the surrounding area. He then rolled back to were Blazeman was, only to see his partner fire off the cannon at the Volgear. Sparks waited in anticipation of the outcome of the previous attacks.
__________________________________________________________________________________-

Summary
1st action: Dodge
2nd action: Shotgun battle chip to Swordy-N C. (50 damage + spread)
3rd action: Dodge

Other information
Sparks.exe

Bump.
((Fera relinquished moderation of this mission to me))

The brief chat Blazeman had with his operator cost him precious seconds that he should have spent getting off the poison faster. Instead, he suffered from the noxious fumes before backflipping off the panel (10). His Cannon missed its mark but a second blast from Spark's Shotgun finished the virus off for Blazeman (50). This left the S-Volgear ready for purging and while it tried to attack, two powerful pulses from Blazeman's anti-viral weapon the struck the virus and erased it from existence.

Now, only 4 Spawn Viruses remained in this sector.

Volgear A: DELETED [s]
S-Volgear B: DELETED [b]
Volgear C: DELETED [s]
Swordy-N B: DELETED [s]
Swordy-N C: DELETED
Swordy-N D: DELETED [b]

Blazeman.EXE: 70HP [-2 purge shells]

[Battle 1 - Victory!]

Sparks get: 875z + 2 FXP
Blazeman get: 300z + 2 FXP
"Well, thats one down. Shall we go, Sparks?" Blazeman said to his partner.

Requesting Battle 2