The Great Viral Purge - Sector B.

The attack dazed Sparks for a short moment, but he quickly regained focus and crouched down in the grass to become more stable. "Send the zapring." He commanded.

"You got it bro." Joseph smiled uploading the chip data for his navi.

Sparks buster shifted over his hand and he took aim at the Gaia. The fast electric ring flew towards the stunned virus. Sparks immediately dashed to the left in prediction of an enemies attack. "How you holding up Blazeman?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary

1st action: Take aim with zapring 1
2nd action: zapring 1 battle chip at GaiaB (20 elec dmg + stun)
3rd action: dodge

Other information
Sparks.exe
Hp:80/170
SCD's:
Zapslash 1TCD
((deleting S-viruses without a purge shell results in a failed mission and zapring does 40.))

The two Weathers quickly retreated into the sky again as Sparks deleted the Gaia with a well aimed Zapring. Blazeman had to pop out of his hole before he could attack but managed to delete the Beetank with his Cannon. One of the Beetanks attacked Blazeman but he dodged out of the way. Similarly, Sparks avoided the new Weather's icy breath. The other Gaia reverted to its stonebody form and bided its time.

WeatherA: 50 HP
S-WeatherB: 80 HP [high altitude]
WeatherC: 80 HP [high altitude]
GaiaA: 59 HP [stonebody]
GaiaB: DELETED
BeetankA: DELETED [b]
S-BeetankB: 40 HP
BeetankC: 40 HP

Terrain: 60% Normal, 10% Ice, 10% Cracked, 15% Wood, 5% Broken

Sparks.EXE: 80HP [-1 purge shells]
Blazeman.EXE: 100HP [-4 purge shells]
"Alright, lets hurry and kill these guys. Cole, send me a Shotgun, and..a Guard1!"
"Alright. Shotgun and Guard1, IN!" Cole said, as he inserted two chips with a Shotgun and a Metool on it.
Blazeman gave off a "Chk chk" noise, meaning he was reloading his shotgun. Then he fired off a round of it, at the Weather virus group, hoping to blast the lot of them. Then he put up a metool helmet up as a shield, and then got out of the way of attacks.

Action 1: Shotgun (-50 Splash Damage) (Target: WeatherA)
Action 2: Guard1 (Reflect up to 60 Damage)
Action 3: Dodge
Sparks smiled as the weather missed its frozen attack. "I think we've played long enough."

"Do it." Joseph replied.

Sparks did a few hand signs and used his signature multiplication move. Three identical Sparks stood in the surrounding area. Each dashed off into separate directions, but the real one headed straight for the Ironbodied hardhead and released an electric savage. The large swing trailed in electricity.

"Watch out!" His net op yelled.

The samurai navi did a backflip to avoid any oncoming attacks.
2nd acttion:[Electric Savage] - 20 elec dmg + slashing + break [Melee Type]. Sparks.exe swings the katana handel, but instead of a katana blade protruding a large electrical blade similar to that of a broadsword pops out, smashing its way through it's targed.
3rd action:dodge
The Weather shot up into the air just as Blazeman fired, allowing it to live another round. The two other Weathers dropped down to find a group of Sparks. Fortunately, they chased after the copies, allowing the real Sparks to assault the Gaia with another hard blow. The Gaia dropped its defenses to counter but it was too slow as Sparks dodged backwards. Meanwhile, one of the Beetanks attacked but Blazeman barely avoided being hit.

WeatherA: 50 HP [high altitude]
S-WeatherB: 80 HP
WeatherC: 80 HP
GaiaA: 19 HP
GaiaB: DELETED
S-BeetankB: 40 HP
BeetankC: 40 HP

Blazeman.EXE: 100HP [-4 purge shells] [guard1]
"AHH! That shot nearly hit me!"
"Even if you did get hit, you still have your Guard." Cole reminded Blazeman.
"Oh, right. Well, send me a PowerShot and a..AquaNeedle1." Blazeman asked Cole.
"Alright then! PowerShot, and AquaNeedle1, IN!" Cole said, while inserting two battlechips in the P.E.T.

Blazeman then held up his arm, which turned into a cannon. He then charged it up, while avoiding some attacks and waiting for the Weather to come down. When the Weather did come down, he then attempted to blast it with his Power Shot. He then spun around, and threw some AquaNeedles at the remaining virus group. Then he hid back behind his Guard.

Action 1: TACTICAL MOVEMENT: Get out of the way of attacks, and then get in front of WeatherA when it comes down.
Action 2: PowerShot (-50 Impact Damage) (Target: WeatherA)
Action 3: AquaNeedle1 (-20x3 Aqua Damage) (Targets: 1 Needle at GaiaA, the rest at BeetankC)
(another busy week, trying to make money for prom, but will post every chance I get.)

"Doing good Sparks. Keep up the good work." Joe complimented uploading the sword battlechip. "I'm sending you a toy to use."

"Thanks bro." Sparks' katana handle seemed to grow a plain normal looking sword blade. The samurai ran toward the weakened Gaia and slashed quickly with the sword. He then jumped to one of the beetanks and lunged the sword forward trying to impale the annoying bomb throwers. The navi quickly dodged out the way of any danger.

"Let's put an end to this Blazeman." Sparks yelled to his teammate.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Summary
1st action: Sword battlechip (80 dmg + slashing) at GaiaA
2nd action: Sword battlechip (80 dmg + slashing) at BeetankB
Free dodge due to swordplay
3rd action: Dodge.
((...I JUST explained what would happen if you tried to delete a spawn virus instead of purging it.))

Blazeman's Powershot took out the weakened Weather as it dropped back down before it had a chance to expel its breath attack. While the other two Weathers retreated, he launched a cluster of needles at the Gaia and Beetank to finish them off. Sparks's Sword cut through empty space where the Gaia had been and continued to pierce through one of the Beetanks. Unfortunately, his blind attacks had caused him to strike down a spawn virus instead of purging it.

The Beetank's body shattered away normally but the ghostly green residue that covered it remained behind. As Sparks retracted his sword from the entity, he noticed there was no wound inflicted on it. He was able to dodge back as the thing tried to attack him with a green bomb.

WeatherA: DELETED [b]
GaiaA: DELETED [b]
GaiaB: DELETED [s]
S-BeetankB: [invincible]
BeetankC: DELETED

[NOTICE: Mission Failure. Time to use the Escape Action.]

SINNBAD ran into Sector B with Lucia not far behind. They were delighted to see that their friends were not harmed. But that just raised the question on what happened.

"What happened my comrades?! We have heard terrible news that our mission has failed."

It was only then that Destin picked up the information on his PET. One of the virii had not been purged, but an attempt was made to delete it. Now it would spread again and fill up all the corners that they had just purged.

"I am giving orders to withdraw. SINNBAD, hold off the enemy until everyone can retreat."

"Yes, My Lord."

SINNBAD stated as he quickly drew forth his sword and shield and rushed the enemy viruses. He was exuberant with energy, charged with keeping his allies alive, a noble sacrifice. This ended up closing the last of his wounds.

"Have at thee vile scum!"

He shouted as he charged. As he came closer he looked toward the sky and spat fire at the two floating clouds. Fireballs rocketed outwards, streaming tails behind them as they flew. Intense the heat was, all the better to evaporate a cloud.

He then drew up and kept his footwork light. He began rolling and weaving at the slightest attack.

A portal appeared behind the group of navis as Destin forced a bridge between Internet City and Netopia.

"Quickly. Escape through the portal while I can keep it open."

~Portal~

SINNBAD
HP: 140/150

Summary
1: Charge at the enemy.
*Champion's Conviction [Signature]: One instance of Heal 15 to SINNBAD.
*Knight's Escutcheon [Signature]: One instance of 1-Hit Shield to SINNBAD.
2: HeatShot [Battlechip]: 40 Fire Damage + Spread1 to WeatherC and WeatherB.
3: HeatShot [Battlechip]: 40 Fire Damage + Spread1 to WeatherC and WeatherB.
4: Dodge.

Other Effects:
1: FloatShoes [NaviCust]: Ignores effects from panels except broken/missing.
2: V-Eliminator Purge Shells [Special]: 04/12
((Azureink, your navi cannot instinctively know when a mission has failed in another thread, he cannot jump into another person's thread and start attacking immediately and he cannot create a portal for other navis to escape through in the middle of a fight.

In the future, please check with a mod before doing anything this unorthadox. Consider this a light warning.))
[s]"AHH! SPARKS! LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOW!!" Blazeman freaked out when he saw the ghostly BeetankB.
"Oh no, this is bad! BAD!!! Blazeman, get in the portal, NOW!!" Cole yelled at his P.E.T
"NO! I need to stay and protect Sparks!"
"Do you want to live or not!? I can't see you deleted!" Cole said to Blazeman.
"I am staying." Blazeman said, stubborn as all.
"No you are not! Now listen to me, and get in the portal, or I am using the Control Navi button!" Cole said, threatening to push the Control Navi button.
"Prove it!" Blazeman said, still rooted to the spot.

Cole then pressed the button. Blazeman glowed with red, turned to Sparks, and said

"I shall go now."

Blazeman scratched his head and said

"It's OK, Sparks. Tell ya what, meet me at InternetCity. I think we should do another mission together, just the two of us. Look for my BBS post."

Blazeman then rushed away.

Actions 1, 2, and 3: Flee
((Pikaman, ignore Azureink's post and do something different.))
OMG:I didn't mean to put that... I meant to attack the other Beetank... they both had 40hp left..
((There's nothing you can do now. Just post normally.))
Sparks frowned at the green beetank. "This isn't good... I'm sorry blazeman..."

"Get out of there now." Joe yelled, his anger wasn't hidden. "We are going to have a LONG talk when we get home!"

"Sorry... master." Sparks converted to his respectful way of talking in the sight of his operator's anger.

Sparks then turned to run away.

Actions 1-3:Flee

The Weathers were still high up in the air when Sparks and Blazeman decided to flee and didn't give chase. The Spawn virus's essence didn't seem too interested in wasting more energy and simply watched as the two navis successfully escape.

WeatherA: DELETED [b]
GaiaA: DELETED [b]
GaiaB: DELETED [s]
S-BeetankB: [invincible]
BeetankC: DELETED

[Battle 3 - Escaped...]
"Sparks jack out! We are about to talk." Joseph yelled.

"Yes master..." Sparks frowned and obeyed his net op.