World Tour, Part 2

Lucia let out a squeak of surprise as those watery, floaty, squidy things made a shot at her, scowling as it simply faded into vapors and steam, along-side her barrier. Still the navi let out a faint hiss of annoyance as her fiery barrier built itself back up in an angered blaze of flames that quickly surrounded her.

As those brilliant flames started to fade, they instead got drawn inward, towards the now readied arrow resting atop her finely crafted bow. Those flames quickly setting the bolt ablaze and giving it that deep forged metal glow. Her target was simply enough to spot, it didn't move, so taking simple breath to calm her movements she set her target and loosed that arrow that burned so brilliantly it cracked through the air towards its target with shattering force.

Calling out, the navi flicked arm back and released the bow, letting it fade away in a sudden roar of flames as she took to the move, "Sally, want to take them out already! I got this one over here! Master, may I have my hammer?" Navi rushed forward, bare feet padding through grass before those footfalls started to thump delicately, almost soundlessly along metal as she charged the final shell.

Chip was loaded just as the navi came upon her next target, and with almost sinister grin the navi drew her arms up and gripped them around the heft of her giant maul just as it started to form above her. For a moment the navi waited and kept her far too sadistic gaze upon the shelled virus. Only to at last bring the hammer down, quite literally.

After which the navi took to moving away, leaping atop her mighty beast, while Artio glanced up to her, those glowing claws of his finally fading as he instead took to keeping on the move across those steel panels, not staying still just in case something tried to make a last ditch effort to strike at them.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier on Self
L 1. Sol's Arrow [Signature] 60 Fire damage + Break(2x against iron bodied targets) @ Shellgeek C
L 2. Tactical Movement: Move into melee range of Shellgeek A
L *. Keen Eye [Passive] 1 Instance of Take Aim
L 3.Take Aim + BigHammer1 [Battlechip] 160 Null Damage + Impact + Break @ Shellgeek A
L 4. Tactical Movement: Move to and climb atop Artio's Back

A 1. Dodge
A 2. Dodge

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [20HP Barrier]
Artio.SP: 55/55HP [100HP Casing] [20HP Barrier]

Cooldowns:
Sol's Arrow: 2TCD
Bestial Guard: 1TCD
Archery Technique: Stable Ground: Ready

Misc:
Meteor12 Staff: 60HP [1 turn left]
ElecKnife: Dismissed
Saluki gave a slight huff of annoyance at Lucia's request; after all they had two completely different combat styles, she was down an SP and she was waiting for tree bomb 1 to activate. "Do not worry about it!" She barked to her Ally.

She jingled the bell two times before putting both hands above her head. Two small swirls started to form above each open palm; at first they started to look like a Highway mirage or optical illusion; but began to take a more substantial shape. Four swirling gray masses that eventually grew large enough to be used as an attack; those dark, festering balls fired off one after another attempting to hit and pummel the first Nautilus into deletion.

Finally Sullen helped out by loading in two chips into the P.E.T in sequence, and it was one of her favorite combinations; cannon and shotgun. Sallys left arm from the shoulder down transformed into a long and slender, flower decaled crimson cannon. Her right arm took a similar shape; save it had two barrels instead of one. Each had their own purpose; the first plasma shot was powerful enough to knock something back. The second weapon fired a multitude of pellets spreading across the second targeted Nautilus and the surrounding area. It might seem like overkill but they need to take those barriers in account and the known inaccuracy of spreads and towers.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Signature ability; Katabatikos: 4x10 Multi-hit, Null damage + shot Accuracy: A. Attempting to attack NautilusA 5 HP (Metal)
2: Battle chip; Cannon: 40 Null Damage + Knockback [Shot Type] Accuracy: A. Attempting to attack NautilusB: 5 HP (Metal)
3: Battle chip; Shotgun: 50 Null Damage + Spread1 [Shot Type] Accuracy: A. Attempting to attack NautilusB: 5 HP (Metal)

Party Status[i][/i]
=Saliki.exe:=
-Saluki.EXE: 140 HP

=Objects=
- Rock cube: 180 HP.
-TreeBomb: Imminent attack (60 Wood/Group) (Near Nautilus)
The Shellgeeks began to take cover in their shells as soon as their attack ended, but this turned out to be a rather poor choice, since Lucia immediately took out the heavy weaponry, and smashed both of them to pieces easily. The remaining Nautilus were taken out easily by Saluki's supporting fire.

-VIRUSES-
MistyA: DELETED
NautilusA: DELETED
MarinaA: DELETED
ShellgeekA: DELETED
MarinaB: DELETED
ShellgeekB: DELETED
MarinaC: DELETED
ShellgeekC: DELETED
MistyB: DELETED
NautilusB: DELETED

Terrain:
40% Grass (Centered on Saluki)
50% Metal (Centered on Marinas)
10% Onsen

Obstacles:
Meteor12: 60 HP (55 power) (to side of Lucia) (1 turns left)
RockCube: 180 HP (formerly in front of Gilmore)
TreeBomb: Imminent attack (60 Wood/Group) (Near Nautilus)

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP
Artio.SP: 55 HP (100 HP Casing) (20 HP Barrier)
Gilmore.SP: EJO

-- TEAM BATTLE 04, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Lucia: 750z, 49 BugFrags, 4 FXP
Saluki: [BubbleWrap] Battlechip, 480z, 4 FXP
Lucia couldn't help but give a hopping cheer as she watched Saluki take out the last of the viruses. Wasting little time at all in skipping about to gather up her rewards while humming some long lost tune. Artio took it upon himself to gather all the fragments that remained of the fallen.

With the spoils of battle claimed, the navi made her way over to her partner, stopping in front of the other navi with her arms thrown about her wolf. "I'm sorry about the little rat Sally, I know how it feels to see a friend get shot down. I think it was a jerk thing to do, it's like they just decided to pick on him right at the start!" Navi hugged that large beast a bit tighter before slipping away and attempted to claim a hug from Sally as well, since when it happened before, Saluki had been there for her. "But don't worry, he'll be back before you know it, they recharge real quick, right Master?"

"Yes Lucia, but for now it's late, time to come and rest."

Navi couldn't help but try and hang off Saluki while she let out a very childish and drawn out, "Aww!" and whine, her hands trying to grip at the other girl's robe. "But I want to hang out with Sally more!"
Saluki rubbed her face with both paws as a deep sigh escaped when the battle was over. They still had to dismiss whatever objects that remained so the chips could be charged later; zenny had to be collected and the new chip needed to be cataloged. She felt and probably looked like hell; with runny makeup, frazzled clothing and fur. And to top it all off; she was going to have to wait for her support program to recover.

Still that navigator was brought back down to reality when she felt the incessant whining and tugging of her comrade; and honestly Sal had missed everything that Lucia and Vincent had said. "I am reasonably sure that Gilmore is taller then you." Was the only meaningful thing she could think of saying. "And I do remember we both cried that day." Saluki lazily slipped her arms around Lucia's shoulders; at least no one was crying this time.
The shorter navi gave a blink as what she'd been complaining about before was lost at the sudden comparison. "Wait, no he isn't. I'm taller!" Navi eased from her companions arms and rose upright, even going so far as to lift up on her bare toes on that heated metal floor beneath them. " See, I come up too... here." hand rose to brush top of her head and then over to touch against Saluki's chin.

Nodding matter of factly, the fireball soon pressed hands on her hips and huffed up at the taller navi. "Well, maybe we're the same height." Nodding again the navi gave herself a spin on her toes before moving close again to smile up at Saluki. "So, you want to keep going right? You like hanging out with me don't you?"
She took the gesture completely wrong this time and when Lucia moved close the second time; Saluki kissed. The kind of full lips and tongue, fumbling and bumping noses with hands keeping your cheeks trapped and cupped. The kinda kiss where you would be lucky if you didn't choke in the middle of it; the kinda kiss that ended with a lewd wet smack and spittle stringed and tethered between them. "No, yes, no, no, yes." answering all of those questions at once.
Lucia really didn't know how to respond to the sudden movement of her partner, she had only meant to lean in in a cute manner. But instead her pink eyes now widened and those held cheeks heated from the surprise kiss. Through almost all of it the navi seemed to have frozen in shock, while her programming set to work showing her embarrassment as flames filled up around her, still there was no harm to come from them since it was part of her programming and not a method of attack.

None the less Lucia finally started to practically melt and, if very timidly started to return that forceful, passionate kiss. With wet smack and staring eyes that seemed like they would never blink again the navi started to pull back, settling off her toes and almost stumbling before that spittle snapped and she was brought back to reality just in time to catch herself from falling. Though really the navi was left speechless, and so was the wolf that'd been watching it all from the sidelines, who now simply shook his head with a sigh.
Saluki gave the girl a pat on the head and drew back; just enough to give some personal space after that fumble. "Do not get any ideas." She wagged a finger at the SP before finally logging out. Leaving just a lingering vixen shaped cloud of smoke that stayed a few seconds in the air before thinning out and dispersing fully.

[Log out!]
Navi at first just stood there, blinking while being petted and words lost in that shocked daze Lucia was left in. It was when she saw Saluki finally waving a finger the navi's eyes widened and cheeks heated as she reached out. "Wait wh.." question was lost as her hand went right through the ghostly impression and helped disperse the fact she was already gone.

"Luci." again word was cut off as the navi let out a squeak and nearly jumped before turning around and realizing who it was. Scowling at herself more than the wolf she threw her arms about him in a hug. "I'm confused, what just happened?"

"Er, you two kissed.." Still Artio glanced at the navi when she looked at him like the concept was lost to her. "Never mind, let's just go." Pulling away, he'd quickly start to glow bright as features faded and a bolt of lightning shot into the sky. Leaving behind the confused navi once more, Lucia just sort of blinked at how suddenly alone things were and quickly followed suit as she took to her log out process and shot into the sky in a ball of fire.

[Lucia.EXE & Artio.SP Log out!]
Lucia.EXE & Saluki.EXE GET: 2 FXP