World Tour, Part 2

High in the sky above the network of Yoka's hot springs, two rifts split the air. The first to act was a sudden bolt of lightning crashing down into the waters, sending a faint electrical charge through the nearby surroundings as Artio to form and rose to howl back in the sky.

Only seconds later a brilliant ball of fire crashed down into the water, splashing and turning the spot to a wave of steam. With-in the misty air a navi slowly rose up and let out a soft breath as her programming code set itself into place. The waters quickly rushing in to level off around her, causing a sudden squeak in surprise as she quickly rushed onto the back of her wolf. "Eek! I hate water!!"

With a sighed breath Artio shook his head softly, "Calm down Lucia, this isn't normal water, its special, it won't hurt you."

"But its water!"

"Just try it, you'll see, it's perfectly safe."

With a faint sigh the navi eased her foot down to dip her bare toes into the water, flicking it slightly before easing down slowly into the warm waters. " Ooo, its warm. Not as warm as the lava pool back home, but it's not too bad.." Soon the navi was skipping about, waiting for her partner to arrive.
Sally and Gil's entrances weren't quite as dramatic as their partners; a smoky beam followed parallel by a blue one. Both navigator and support looked uncomfortable with the nets surrounding because of the humidity. "This actually feels worse than the beach."

Gilmore was polite enough to offer a hand to shake, even if he felt rather intimidated by the wolfen creature guarding the girl. "Nice to meet you."
Lucia glanced over when her old friend returned, grinning and ooo'ing as the foxy Saluki ported in. Quickly hopping over to almost jump her as she tries to glomp and hug the robed figure. "Sally!! Oh it's so great to see you again! How have you been?!"

Still the words of her new support program caught her attention and she glanced over, eyeing the rat creature curiously. "Oh, hello there, new friend? Well, just remember Sally's my best friend ok." Special emphasis was placed upon the my, though she soon moved over to take the hand and give a light shake. "I'm Lucia, the big pup behind me is Arty. Let's have fun together okay."

Artio just eyed the pair of new comers and shrugged faintly, sniffing at the air and towards the new support program only to offer a faint nod as a welcome.
Gilmore gave a few real nervous sounding chuckles during the light handshake and the possessive remark. Either way he would offer the same paw to the electric thing. "Nice to meet you as well."

Sally caught the girl mid pounce with both hands and held her tightly to her ample chest; pretty much smothering the navi in her bust order to keep that ball of fire still and quiet. "Nice to see you again too." If she would calm down Sally would put Lucia down on her feet again. Nevertheless she would explain her misadventures. "Actually I sold lemonade at a beach front, reunited a pair of sisters and fought a general on the beach front and only lost my dignity. Honestly I could not help but think what you would have done in my situation." Sally had a rather wolfish grin on her face. "And if you see any pictures about it; they are all photo shopped." She lied.
She muffled and murmured something into that robe covered chest, she was trying to say something but eventually calmed down while her friend explained her misadventures.

Once she was back on her feet and calmed down, she looked up at her friend with an awed smile. "Yeah? Wait, what was shopped? What'd you do, did you get a tattoo? Can I see!?! Show me what you did please, please please! Was it a new fighting move, did it beat the general person! I wanna see!"

Artio offered his paw to the other support program while glancing over towards Lucia with a scowl. "Lucia enough. We're here to do some virus purging, I think it's about time we get to it."

Navi frowned towards her pet and stuck her tongue out only to sigh after. "Alright, your right.." Looking back up at Saluki, she had a hopeful little smile. "Promise you'll show me later ok?" With that the navi sighed and started to move on, heading into the network to look for something to take her mind off her curiosity.

[Ready for Battle 1, Lucia 160HP, Artio 55HP]
Gilmore used both hands to shake that feral big paw. "I think I am ready" the rat going silent afterward. Sally waited for the barrage of questions to end before speaking "Another time, I will show you and go into great detail another time."

[Requesting first battle]
Being in the Yoka network, it was not very long before the party found a large body of water with some viruses lurking around. A trio of Handy could be seen dropping large bombs into the water, and creating large explosions, disrupting travel along the coast. Beside them, a Swordy-A watched with interest. However, as Lucia and Saluki's team went to check it out, two Swordy-A barred their way forward, alerting the viruses in the water!

-- ENEMIES --
Handy A: 80 HP (Sea)
Handy B: 80 HP (Sea)
Handy C: 80 HP (Sea)
Swordy-A A: 80 HP (Sea)
Swordy-A B: 80 HP (Normal)
Swordy-A C: 80 HP (Normal)

-- ALLIES --
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP (Normal)
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP (Normal)
Artio.SP: 55 HP (Normal)
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP (Normal)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea
30% Normal

-- TEAM BATTLE 01, READY? START!! --
Lucia was thankful for solid ground, and was soon skipping along beside her wolf and friends, both new and dear. Though as they came upon the odd sight she would try to get a closer look, only for the two swordsmen to suddenly bar her way. "Hey!"
Hopping back a few steps she glanced over towards her allies and shrugs softly. "Guess we have to fight huh. Ooo! Sally, I got something you should try out! Master, can I give Sally my electrical arrow?"

Vincent gave a faint shrug as he glances over to Sullen, drawing out a chip to offer it to her. "If you'd like, give this a try, it's powerful and can hit several targets that are lined up."

"Since we're at it, give this to Artio, it will be his to use freely very soon." With that, chip was snapped into his P.E.T. Sending the data into the net.

Lucia let out a faint. " Yes Master!" as she threw her arms around the large beast and let the chip's data flow from her to the brute. With it a warm, fiery glow would blaze around the SP for a moment before the navi pulled away, leaving her barrier around the beast.

It only took a moment for Artio to analyze the data, his eye's sparking with new life as claws began to glow. Almost smiling, the wolf growled out loudly as it pounced forward to try and slash at one of the blocking viruses. Followed quickly by a surprising lung towards the other in attempts to slice them to digital ribbons.

With Artio on the attack in the front lines, two more chips were sent down to Lucia to allow her to extend the assault to those viruses in the back lines. The first was a golden ring that she lightly hooped and twirled around wrist down to a single finger. Finally giving a soft flick before catching the ring and giving it a sharp fling, the ring soon erupted in violent sparks as it flew through the air towards one of the final Swordy.

Navi soon reached back to bring out a very curious arrow from her quiver. Tip looked closer to that of a bug's stinger, while arrow shaft seemed stripped black and yellow, ending in thing, insect like wings. With soft snap of her fingers a blaze of flames burst into life then faded quickly before her, hand gripping the center of her newly crafted bow as she quickly brought the arrow to it and pulled to full draw. For the briefest of moments the navi picked her targets, her honed vision picking her goal before she loosed the bolt and sent it sailing towards one of those floating hands.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A
L 1. Give ElecReel1 to Saluki
L 2. Give Elecknife to Artio
L * Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier @ Artio

A 1. Elecknife [Battlechip] 60+10 Elec Damage [x2 due to type] + Slashing @ Swordy B [5 of 6 Uses Remaining]
A 2. Elecknife [Battlechip] 60+10 Elec Damage [x2 due to type] + Slashing @ Swordy C [5 of 6 Uses Remaining]

L 3. Zapring1 [Battlechip] 40 Elec Damage [+100% due to terrain] + Stun 1 @ Swordy A
L * Keen Eye [Passive] 1 instance of Take Aim
L 4. Take Aim + Arrow1 [Battlechip] 100 Elec Damage [x2 due to type] + Seeking @ Handy A
Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP
Artio.SP: 55/55HP [20HP Barrier]
Sally and Gil exchanged glances and where both rather confused with the viruses behavior. "Maybe they are making waves?"

The Navigator came to a much more devious deduction."Whatever they are doing it can't be healthy for the network or the real world; they could be messing with someone's hot tub or water filter" Saluki chastised him. "Just going to have to jump right in; her plans usually aren't well thought about but they tend to come together in the end." Sally teased Lucia but was real thankful for the borrowed chip.

Saluki's burning glyph appears above her head once more and her world dipped into blue scale; she was unsure of how this chip precisely worked but it was best to make it as accurate as possible. Her left arm from the elbow down transformed into an extremely slender lightning rod like spike. She used one hand to steady herself while firing her new toy. The lightning bolt launched towards the handy's hiding in the water; the burst had left her fur real charged, static and standing on end.

Sullen loaded in tree bomb next; and the large coconut sized seed materialized in her paws. She lobbed that rocking, shaking, vibrating and teeming with life; seed into the water. All she had to do was land it into the water and hopefully it would activate into a deadly wood tower. Sally was going to take full advantage of the time that the wolf was buying them. Leaning in real close to Gilmore and pursed her lips; blowing a few deep rings of gray smoke around the SP to project a semi-transparent protective screen.

He may have been temporarily protected but he was still going to stay spry; at least till he figured out how the viruses attacked and if it would be worth it to let his guard down.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
* Signature Ability; Cyanopsia: Passive take aim on self to boost.
1: Borrowed Battle Chip; ElecReel1 [80 Elec Damage + Spread 3 (Side + Behind) [Other Type] Accuracy: A; attempting to attack Handy-Swordy group in the water.
2: Battle Chip; TreeBomb1 Damage: 60 / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack (next turn) / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack + Aqua Boost 30 Accuracy: C / D / C attempting to throw in the water.
3: Signature Ability; Williwaw: 20 hp barrier on Gilmore.sp.

Gilmore's Summary [i][/i]
1: Attempting to dodge.

Party Status[i][/i]
=Saliki.exe:=
-Saluki.EXE: 140 HP
- Williwaw: 1 TCD

=Gilmore.sp=
-Gilmore.SP: 50 HP+ [20hp Barrier]

Transferring some powerful help to her allies, Lucia went to focus on assistance while Artio swept forward to defend his master. Unfortunately, the wolf's claws were not very swift at catching the Swordy, which were quick to evade and retaliate. Fortunately, Artio's barrier absorbed much of one blow, but it would not hold for long. Meanwhile, the Handy were starting to mobilize when Saluki used Lucia's lent ElecReel battlechip. As a result, the reel only managed to hit two of the Handy, shocking them into deletion. The last one got away behind the combatants, and planted a TimeBomb! The last Swordy was about to teleport up to Saluki, but got hit in the face with an electric ring, and deleted. Lucia fired an Arrow1 towards the Handy, which it evaded as it teleported back to its original spot. Saluki, meanwhile, threw a TreeBomb into the water, which made a line of spiky stumps rise instantly from it towards the Swordy. One of them got skewered, but was still alive.

-- ENEMIES --
Handy A: 80 HP (Sea) [Incoming Arrow1]
Handy B: DELETED
Handy C: DELETED
Swordy-A A: DELETED
Swordy-A B: 80 HP (Normal)
Swordy-A C: 20 HP (Normal)

-- OBJECTS --
TimeBomb: 100 HP [2] (Normal, behind Allies)

-- ALLIES --
Artio.SP: 55 HP (Normal) (5HP Barrier) (ElecKnife 4/6)
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP (Normal) (20HP Barrier)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea
30% Normal
Letting out a soft huff in frustration as she watched the viruses defy not only her attacks, but her wolf's and her ally's as well. Scowling she once more sent that warming glow towards her pet, recharging his barrier so he could keep the pressure on.

Pressure is just what Artio would be applying as he let out a roared growl and lunged at the swordsmen again. Those charged claws crackling in the air as they swept forth to try and slice the creature to ribbons. Followed once more by a second leap at the weakened virus with hopes his sparking claws could finish it off.

With her beast on the assault Lucia decided to lay down some cover fire and try to take out anything that managed to avoid attack. Catching sight of her insect like arrow making its transformation, Quills slipping forward as the shaft started to expand and grow. The transition was fast, easy to miss as the once fired arrow transformed itself into its true form, that of a large, deadly wasp. Its wing-beats buzzing as it charged its target once again.

Seeing this Vincent would send down three choice chips, the first was a buffing chip, as navi let out a soft gasp as the wave of power suddenly surged through her systems. Causing the navi to grin and lower herself into a fighter's pose.

Flames burst to life about her hands before she gave a fierce right hook. The blaze seemed to extend beyond her natural reach as a large flaming fist shoot forth, scorching the air as it flies towards the hand like virus.

Left hook quickly followed her first strike, but with it came a new choice in targets as she sent a second blazing closed fist fireball towards one of the two swordsmen her beast was attacking, just in case it managed to avoid those claws again.

As that feeling of overcharged power faded, the navi let out a soft, disappointed sigh before her gaze met the final target, taking a faint grin the navi reached into her quiver as she summoned her finely crafted bow into her grasp. Bringing the large, heart tipped arrow into draw, she took a breath to steel her gaze and focus on her target. Finally loosing the arrow to send the pink destroyer towards its target.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier @ Artio

A 1. Elecknife [Battlechip] 60+10=70 Elec Damage [x2 due to type] + Slashing @ Swordy-A B [3 of 6 Uses Remaining]
A 2. Elecknife [Battlechip] 60+10=70 Elec Damage [x2 due to type] + Slashing @ Swordy-A C [2 of 6 Uses Remaining]

L 1. Attack+10 [Battlechip] +10 Damage to all attacks of next chip
L 2. Firehit1 [Battlechip] 60+10+10=80 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack @ Handy A [First Attack]
L 3. Firehit1 [Battlechip] 60+10+10=80 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack @ Swordy-A B [Second Attack]
L *. Keen Eye [Passive] One instance of Take Aim
L 4. Take Aim + RollArrow1 [Battlechip] 50 Null Damage + Attack Stop @ Swordy-A C

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP
Artio.SP: 55/55HP [20HP Barrier]
Elecknife: 2 Uses Remaining
[Sorry about the delay I ended up dealing with identity theft and credit card fraud. There was An RCMP investigation and everything. I didn't expect it to take so long or be filled with so much drama and stress the past couple of weeks.]

"Gilmore, Help them out!" Sally ordered the SP to help finish those swordies off; she didn't care what one the program attacked either softening one or helping finishing up the other. Even putting on some added pressure on their advisories would be enough. She had used arrow 1 a few times and was confident that her allies would delete the handy; albeit eventually.

The big digitally ticking time bomb was bad and Sullen only knew one way to disarm it; by force. "Better protect yourself, just in case this don't work" with a single ring of her bell she became surrounded in semi-transparent casing. Half plate and mail skirt with the plates, curves, grooves, links, rings and joints where clearly outlined and defined; leaving the gaps transparent. Despite the sheer and lightweight look the magical armor indeed offered another layer of protection. Next she needed a way to get there or bring it to her. The fasted way there was to pull herself to the bomb or pull the bomb to her. Five long metallic tendrils dangled and extended from her paws and she lasted out to try and yank the bomb towards herself; if it was to heavy or anchored she would just end up pulling herself towards it.

When Sullen loaded in sword chip and the pink sword sheath and belt materialized at Saluki's hips; the hybridized energy blade was drawn immediately to start slashing and trying and destroy the device before it detonated. Gilmore Rose his swamplands staff in the air and tilting it towards the virus to add to the pummeling; The Labradorite headpiece was a milky bluish luster before firing a prismatic missile! He was confident in his upgrades and eager to collect more bug fragments.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Signature Ability; Ephemeral armor: 20 hp casing on self.
* Subtype Ability; Gust: Attempting to pull the bomb to her; if it's to heavy/anchored pull herself to the bomb.
2: Battle Chip; Sword: Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy: B Until Overridden/Broken. [5/6 uses]
3: Battle Chip; Sword: Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy: B Until Overridden/Broken. [4/6 uses]

1: Attempting to attack Swordy-AB.

Party Status[i][/i]
-Saluki.EXE: 140 HP + [20hp casing]
- Williwaw: coming off cool down.
- Ephemeral armor: 1 TCD

=Gilmore.sp=
-Gilmore.SP: 50 HP+ [20hp Barrier]
Somewhat exasperated, Lucia assisted her SP with a flaming barrier and watched as he charged the viruses with his electrified attacks. Going toe to toe with the Swordies, Artio emerged successful with only a broken barrier on his list of injuries. Meanwhile, Saluki dragged the Handy's TimeBomb over to herself and ended it with a quick dual slash. Finally, Lucia laid into the Handy virus with fiery punches and an arrow for good measure. Needless to say, the virus didn't make it.

-- ENEMIES --
Handy A: DELETED
Handy B: DELETED
Handy C: DELETED
Swordy-A A: DELETED
Swordy-A B: DELETED
Swordy-A C: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --
TimeBomb: DESTROYED

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea
30% Normal

TEAM BATTLE 1 COMPLETE!

-- ALLIES --
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP (Normal) (20HP Casing)
Artio.SP: 55 HP (Normal) (ElecKnife 2/6)
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP (Normal) (20HP Barrier)

Rewards:
Lucia: AquaKnife, 700z, 24 BugFrags, 2 FXP
Saluki: 840z, 24 BugFrags, 2 FXP
[I live!!!!!]

Lucia let out a soft cheer as the last virus was felled and her partner took out the bomb they had left behind. Spinning around on her toes before skipping her way over to start collecting her share of the data. With something of a surprised look she took up the fallen chip data, letting the icy blade materialize in her hand.

Faint smile came over her lips as she spun the blade around her hand and palm a few times, finally lifting arm straight out and slowly started opening her fingers. That cool blade seemed to begin melting before thick steam rose from her fingers and went up into the network sky. Taking the time to watch curiously after the data she let out a curious hm. "Master, didn't I have one of those already?"

"We gave it away, you didn't need it."

Lucia wiggled her nose as hands rested on hips somewhat annoyed, "That doesn't sound like something I'd do, well I get to keep this one right, it's fun playing with knives."

"We'll have to see Lucia, now get going, you don't want to fall behind."

She blinked and erked as she quickly skipped on over towards her partner. "Master's right, we should keep going! Well come on girly!" Lucia would attempt to loop her arm in with Saluki's, whistling out for the SPs to follow as she tries to get her friend to skip along with her.

[Requesting Battle 2]
Saluki and Gilmore where both quick and mostly silent while they cleaned up their share of the battlefield and counted there spoils. The shared bug fragments where the most valuable because her SP was still quite venerable in his current state. Sullen was going to be occupied with tallying data, updating their funds and writing on her homepage and blog; meaning she wouldn't be much for conversation. Well besides the obligatory thank you for being allowed to borrow the chip.

Maybe she was still on guard after the fight, maybe the humidly had her flustered or Saluki completely misunderstood Lucia's friendly gesture. It wasn't long before the physically smaller girl was off her feet and put in a full nelson (minus the whole neck cranking!) leaving Lucia's head tight to the vixens bust. "What is wrong with you? No time to play in a place like this."

[requesting battle 2!]
Continuing on, the pair of Navis and their SPs navigated the sea-dominated network with some care. As they walked along a large section of water, a Shrimpy virus came flying out of the sea with a loud splashing sound and landed about fifteen feet in front of them. Before they could react, two more splashes signaled the arrival of two more viruses. Somehow accompanying the aquatic viruses were three Magneakers that had apparently traversed the water to get there. They rose from the water with much less dramatic splashes. Finally, a Raingear rose slowly out of the water behind the viruses and began to float above the terrain. The viruses' intentions were clear by the scowls on their faces. At least, the ones that could actually scowl.

ShrimpyA: 100 HP (Normal)
ShrimpyB: 100 HP (Normal)
ShrimpyC: 100 HP (Normal)
MagneakerA: 70 HP (Normal)
MagneakerB: 70 HP (Normal)
MagneakerC: 70 HP (Normal)
Raingear: 80 HP (Sea)

Terrain:
60% Sea (Large area, mostly to the right and beyond the viruses)
40% Normal

Allies:
Artio.SP: 55 HP (Normal)
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP (Normal)

TEAM BATTLE 2 START!
Lucia, whose intent was obviously completely mistaken for perhaps friendly jeers, let out a surprised squeak from the sudden lift, twist and entrapment. The normally energetic and hyper navi brought to a flushed silence as back of her head pressed in snug against the larger female's bust. Swallowing faintly she fell silent, letting her toes dangle limply as she was, for all intended purposes carried along by Saluki.

No intention was made to get away, perhaps embarrassment, surprise, or something else kept her in the arms of her partner, hanging calmly. At least until large bestial SP rose up beside them and let out a deep growl, the reason quickly made themselves known as up from the water's ahead rose a small battalion of viruses.

Soon, navi squirmed slightly, only to stop as new idea came to her, and in that moment a rush of flames and fire overtook her. Though the wood navi would feel no pain, nor even heat as the wave of warm quickly overtook them both, then soon focused upon robed figure as Lucia slipped away. Leaving her ally wrapped in that warm, encasing safeguard. While navi set her sights upon the battle now at hand.

Extending left arm to her side, hand opened then closed as a wave of flames burst out either side of palm, soon flames gave way to finely crafted wood as bow was summoned from its hiding place. Navi's gaze never left her chosen target as free hand lifted and reached for her quiver. Just as fingers closed, quills materialized between and she quickly drew the sparking orb tipped arrow from her back. Rising up she brought the bolt to full draw, steeling her target before her only to let the electrical stream of lightning fly forth.

It was then her own defenses were looked at as once more a blaze overtook her. Though this fire deepened in both color and intensity as the flames licked and curled about her frame. Greaves, Plates, Armguards, the pieces soon set themselves about her, concealing the vulnerable navi within her deep crimson armor.

With a grin the navi's arm rose up, as large ruby tipped staff formed before her, grasping her new weapon tightly she gave it a few blurring twirls before her as the weapon took a golden glow. A new rush of power struck her before navi gave an oddly girlish giggle and soon slammed the butt of the staff into the panel beneath feet. This seemed to trigger the attack, as red beam shot from the large ruby into the sky, bringing forth dark, sinister storm clouds over the field of combat. And from them, a fiery rain would hail down judgment upon her foes.

Artio took his cues from his navi and let out a mighty roar that nearly shook the area around. With good reason as truly devastating looking bolt of lightning crashed down upon the beast. Blinding light lasted but moments before he stepped forward. Heavy, steps could be heard before the highly armored beast stomped back into view. His piercing gaze glaring through slits in his helm as he prepared to make charge for viruses.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier @ Saluki
L *. Keen Eye [Passive] 1 Instance of Take Aim
L 1. Take Aim + ElecReel1 [Battlechip] 80 Elec Damage[x2 due to weakness] + Spread 3[Sides & Behind] @ Shrimpy B [Spread @ A,C?]
L 2. Crimson Crusader [Signature] 40HP Casing @ Self
L 3. Attack+10 [Battlechip] +10 damage to all hits of next chip attack
L 4. Attack+10 + Meteor12 [Battlechip] 100hp Object, 30[+10 from element type, +10 from Attack+10] = 50x4 Fire Damage meteors for next 3 turns [2 turns remaining]

A 1. Bestial Guard [Signature] 120HP Casing @ Self
A 2. Dodge

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [40HP Casing]
Artio.SP: 55/55HP [120HP Casing]
Crimson Crusader: 1TCD
Bestial Guard: 3TCD
Meteor12: 100HP, 2 turns Remaining]
Saluki was just glad that the ball of energy would calm down in her arms; sometimes that girl made Sally look downright lethargic. Nevertheless the navi was more than happy to let the fire bug down thanks to the approaching horde of viruses; it was the wave of warmth surprised the woman more than the approaching creatures; Taking just a moment of time to curiously examine her program and make sure that nothing was damaged before continuing.

"Wait Sally we have fought these before just give me a moment to get the two right chips."

Saluki needed to buy some time so she went to work at preparing their defenses; a single ring of the bell singled the use of casing. It wasn't for herself it was for her support program Gilmore! Thin blue Tron-esque lines traced along his form and over his clothing as if drawn by an invisible artist; even when it filled in the armor looked almost sheer. Focusing on the arms, legs, feet and shoulders mostly; the armor itself looked quite light (even more so considering it was Ephemeral!) after all he wasn't as seasoned as Saluki was so anything heavy would be more of a hindrance. The Rodent taking the time to adjust and admire the new armor.

Tree bomb 1 was loaded in first followed shortly after by aqua needle 1 in quick sequence; occupying both of the Navi's hands at once. The large unstable seed resting on her left palm while the right was raised in the air; with the ample amount of moisture in the air it shouldn't be hard for the droplets to coalesce. It was just a matter of firing the aqua needles before the melted! Similarly the burning glyph of swords and shields appeared above Saluki's face and her world turned bluescale once more; it was just a shame that intense, albeit short-term aim enhancement was too hard on her system to use frequently. The bomb was lobbed overhand in a long arc towards the electric virus group while the glyph was used and shortly fizzled in order to make the second strike more surgical. One of the aqua needles was aimed where she had predicted where the Tree bomb to land; the other two were fired in combination and aimed directly at the raingear while it stayed in the water. If the plan worked then the Tree Bombs wood tower would become even deadlier!

Gilmore thanked his Navi for the casing; but chose to stay spry and on his feet. Considering the onslaught of elemental chips he did not want to get caught in the crossfire. Lightning, fire, water and earth; singing through the air, crossing the panels or raining down from the sky; the last thing that he needed was to be hit by friend or foes alike.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Signature Ability; Ephemeral armor: 20 hp casing on Gilmore.sp
2: TreeBomb1 Damage: 60 / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack (next turn) / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack + Aqua Boost 30 Accuracy: C / D / C. Attempting to throw towards the Magneaker group.
* Signature Ability; Cyanopsia: Passive Take Aim on.
3: AquaNeedle1: Damage: 20 x 3 Needles + Variable Targeting Accuracy: A. Attempting to strike Treebomb1 and turn it into a deadly wood tower, remaining two attempting to strike the Raingear.

1: Attempting to dodge

Party Status[i][/i]
-Saluki.EXE: 140 HP [+20 hp barrier]

=Gilmore.sp=
-Gilmore.SP: 50 HP + [20hp casing]
Leaving Saluki with a fiery aura, Lucia started off the battle with a sparking electrical bolt, fired directly at the Shrimpy cluster. Fried shrimp fell shortly after onto the ground as all three of them were incinerated. Saluki herself protected her Support Program with some armor, following up with a TreeBomb and an AquaNeedle. The Magneakers spent no time in raining on the Navigators' area with electrical explosives. However, thanks to all of the defenses the team put up, they lived through the bombardment. Lucia set up a Meteor chip, while Saluki's Treebomb started to expose its effects, impaling one of the Magneakers easily. However, the remaining AquaNeedles went nowhere fast, as they whooshed over the Raingear's head. Some meteors rained over head, striking down one of the Magneakers as well as injuring the others significantly.

ShrimpyA: DELETED
ShrimpyB: DELETED
ShrimpyC: DELETED
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: 20 HP (Normal)
MagneakerC: DELETED
Raingear: 30 HP (Sea)

Meteor12: 100 HP

Terrain:
60% Sea (Large area, mostly to the right and beyond the viruses)
40% Normal

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP (Normal) (25 HP Casing)
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP (Normal) (20 HP Barrier)
Artio.SP: 55 HP (Normal) (90 HP Casing)
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP (Normal) (5 HP Casing)
Lucia gave a soft hopped cheer when her assault seemed to kick things off without much of a hitch, rather proud of her attacks and the staff she'd acquired. "I love this thing Master."

Though with battle quickly drawing to a close she turned her attention to the last viruses, then back to her ally, instead of going on the attack, she opted to instead let out a cheer. "Go Sally Go! You can so take them out no problem!" Navi, at least gave enough attention to keep herself ready should a stray attack find its way towards her.

Artio, the large beast in his fortified armor chose to mimic his navi in actions, though he gave no cheer. Instead the wolf kept himself in check, giving only growl towards the monsters as it trying to bait them, while ready to leap away if needed.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A
L 1. Dodge

A 1. Dodge

--Turn Splice--

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [25HP Casing]
Artio.SP: 55/55HP [90HP Casing]
Crimson Crusader: Ready
Bestial Guard: 2TCD
Meteor12: 100hp, 2 Turns Remaining