World Tour, Part 2

Gilmore looked rather unsure of himself because of what little remained of his casing; unnerved after most of the elemental devastation had been completed. But there was still the ominous threat of death from above thanks to that odd magical staff. Sally of course seemed to be the same stoic and battle focused despite the cheer from the Navi staying on the sidelines. Maybe they had run out of chips? Or maybe the honor and pleasure of deletion was given to the Vixen.

Sullen loaded in one of their favorite chip combinations; Cannon and shotgun. Saluki was left handed and it was no surprise that Cannon took shape first shortly followed by shotgun. Her left arm downwards materialized into the slender pink, flower decaled cannon; her right arm having an almost identical transformation save it had a second barrel. The first shot was aimed for the Raingear so Sally could attempt a kill; the second was aimed for the remaining Magneaker. Just a moment pause to aim before the plasma ball fired; the shotgun on the other hand fired a hail of pellets to try and pelt the second virus into submission.

Navigator and Support program seemed to have the same thing in mind; standing side by side in the same ready position. Body turned slightly to the side, legs shoulder length apart and knees bent. The pair ready to attempt a lunge, roll or dodge just in case anything was left over when the dust and water settled.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Cannon: [40 Null Damage + Knockback [Shot Type] Accuracy: A] attempting to attack Raingear: 30 HP (Sea)
2: Shotgun: [50 Null Damage + Spread1 [Shot Type] Accuracy: A] attempting to attack MagneakerB: 20 HP (Normal)
3: Attempting to dodge

Gilmore's Summary [i][/i]
1: Attempting to dodge

Party Status[i][/i]
=Saliki.exe:=
-Saluki.EXE: 140 HP [+20 hp barrier]
- Ephemeral armor coming off cool down.

=Gilmore.sp=
-Gilmore.SP: 50 HP + [5hp casing]
Lucia and Artio mostly just watched as Saluki prepared two firearms to bear, and cleaned up house. It was mostly uneventful, as the viruses didn't have much time to retaliate. All in all, it ended well. That is, not including the viruses, of course.

Some meteors made some pretty fireworks up in the sky.

ShrimpyA: DELETED
ShrimpyB: DELETED
ShrimpyC: DELETED
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
Raingear: DELETED

Meteor12: 100 HP

Terrain:
60% Sea (Large area, mostly to the right and beyond the viruses)
40% Normal

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP (Normal) (25 HP Casing)
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP (Normal) (20 HP Barrier)
Artio.SP: 55 HP (Normal) (90 HP Casing)
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP (Normal) (5 HP Casing)

-- TEAM BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Lucia: [Bubbler] Battlechip, 420z, 31 BugFrags, 2 FXP
Saluki: [MagBomb1] Battlechip, 420z, 31 BugFrags, 2 FXP
Lucia gave a faint hopped cheer as her ally took care of the last of the viruses. She was about to charge over to give her friend a victory hug, but Artio stepped between and gave a shake of his head.

It was a simple reminder of what happened last time, so with slightly heated cheeks the small navi instead gathered up the rewards from their efforts, sending the new chip and fragments up to her Master before waving Saluki on. "Come on, come on, let's keep going!" Still navi was soon skipping along the network, even if she did keep some distance between herself and her partner for the moment.

[Requesting Battle 3]
Sally would help Gil to his feet; the psudo-armor disappearing and the sp's balance returning to normal. He would go about helping the other three clean up the remaining bug fragments. It was nice to have them split so evenly; especially considering that Sally wouldn't have been able to accomplish anything close to this alone.

Saluki sneered at the new chip. "I think you are going to enjoy when I use this; little one." they could always exchange and trade the spoils off the adventure after all they have shared chips before.

[requesting battle 3]
The two Navis pressed on together with their SPs, searching for more viruses to battle. After a minute, they came across a large patch of onsen with steam billowing from it. The steam cleared abruptly as they approached, revealing three crab viruses surrounded by whirling water - the force of the spinning water had apparently blown the steam away. This seemed to ruin the plans of two Dharma viruses inside the steam cover, who were now lacking the element of surprise. Lingering at the edge of the onsen terrain were two very muddy fish viruses that looked reluctant to enter the baths. Their attention diverted to the oncoming Navis as the other viruses prepared to battle, though.

WhirlyA: 90 HP (Onsen)
WhirlyB: 90 HP (Onsen)
WhirlyC: 90 HP (Onsen)
DharmaA: 90 HP (Onsen)
DharmaB: 90 HP (Onsen)
MudfeeshA: 60 HP (Mud)
MudfeeshB: 60 HP (Mud)

Terrain:
70% Onsen
5% Mud
25% Normal

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP (Normal)
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP (Normal)
Artio.SP: 55 HP (Normal)
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP (Normal)

TEAM BATTLE 3 START!
Skipping was joined with humming as the navi went along the network way with friend and pet in toe. Though at the sight of steaming waters the navi came to a stop to glance at allies. Her thoughts lost as the cloud suddenly dispersed and revealed the blown ambush. Navi soon grinned as she looked upwards faintly, letting herself catch flame. "Master, can I punish them?"

With soft chuckle from the world beyond, Vincent drew and slipped three chips one after the other into his P.E.T. Sending down the data.

Lucia's flaming form only burst even more brilliantly as the data started flowing in, barrier of heat quickly formed about the navi as she drew her hands apart. Licking fire soon shifted down arms in time for her to give rushed thrust of her right. Sending blazing wave of scorching fire in mass towards the two puck launchers, threatening to overtake one and pass towards the next.

Next came thrust of her left, sending a second grand fireball sailing towards the same targets, just in case the first wasn't enough to finish the job, hopefully a second blaze would be.

Gaze soon turned as she set her sights upon those splashing in the mud; scowling the navi stomped foot down firmly, the reaction seemed to send a wave of data into the network, as glowing line shot forward. Soon getting lost in the mud, though the two viruses would get some warning as all around the mud began to boil. It was within breath later that navi threw her arms in the air and grand pillar of fire erupted from the muddy panels, its encompassing heat burning apart anything unfortunate enough to get caught inside.

Artio, seeing the firebug go on an all-out burning assault, thought it best to keep wide girth around her, and instead of joining in the battle, kept himself on guard and reach to leap out of any attacks that came in way.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier @ Self
L 1. Heatshot [Battlechip] 40 + 10 Fire Damage + Splash 1 @ Dharma A [Splash to B]
L 2. Heatshot [Battlechip] 40 + 10 Fire Damage + Splash 1 @ Dharma B [Splash to A]
L *. Keen Eye [Passive] 1 Instance of Take Aim
L 3. BurnSquare1 [Battlechip] 60 + 10 Fire Damage + Blast 2 + Ground Attack @ Mudfeesh Group
L 4. Dodge

A 1. Dodge
A 2. Dodge

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [20HP barrier]
Artio.SP: 55/55HP
Saluki and sullen alike where unfamiliar with these virus so sally was ordered to play defensively while there partners took a more aggressive approach. After all they were getting deeper and deeper into the net and thus more isolated and more dangerous; the pair of Navi's and SP's had a feel for their limits and exactly when to leave well enough alone.

"Just sit tight; for, a lil' bit and I'll get you some protection and a new toy." Sally gave a real deep snort and huff because she was told to bide her time; smoke slowly billowing around her body to produce a protective screen. All the while she just glared in the direction of her already busy compatriots; then back at her cowering support program. The coming chip was untested; to prepare for the new toy Saluki's burning glyph glowed above her head and plunged her vision back into blue scale.

Finally Sullen loaded in Magbomb1 and Rock cube in close sequence. The Magbomb1 materializing in her left palm; which it started to crackle and burst in excess static charge like a Plasma lamp. Leaving a deep ozone scent in the air and immediately making her fur frazzle and puff out. Saluki was really looking forward to getting back to her homepage for a vacation. Even with the increased visual acuity and estimating the weapons trajectory; a bomb was going to be quite...inaccurate. All was well with horse shoes and hand grenades; so she cried out "Incoming!" the best she could hope for was to bombard the Whilri group.

Finally the rock cube beamed down in a gray partial storm before solidifying into a temporary barrier to which Gilmore wasted no time and took cover behind. The SP pressed his back tight against the cube and was sure to leave no part exposed; the last thing he needed to do was take unnecessary hits.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Signature Ability; Williwaw: 20 hp barrier on self
* Signature Ability; Cyanopsia: Passive Take Aim on.
2:Battle Chip; MagBomb1: Damage: 30 + Blast 2 + Stun. Element: Elec Accuracy: C [Up from D; thanks to the take aim]. Attempting to attack the Whirly group on Onson panels.
3: Battle Chip; Rock cube: HP: 200 Properties: Normal. Object Damage: 200 + Impact. Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Air shot, Telekinesis Accuracy: Special. Duration: Until end of battle or destroyed. Element: Null.

1: Attempting to move behind the rock cube.

Party Status[i][/i]
- Williwaw: 1 TCD

=Gilmore.sp=
-Gilmore.SP: 50 HP

=Objects=
- Rock cube: HP: 200

Lucia billowed up a flaming barrier for herself while Saluki did the same for her own defenses. The two chose two separate groups of targets to attack first, Lucia raining fire on the Dharmas while Saluki tried entrapping the Whirlys still. The Dharma moved away from each other, but still got hit by the firebolts, while one Whirly remained unaffected by the range of the Magbomb.

A Mudfeesh sloppily flopped backwards as Lucia ignited her Burnsquare, but he still wasn't far enough.

The Active Whirly charged at the group as Saluki built up a Rockcube for Gilmore, crashing through Saluki but only dispelling her barrier, while Lucia and Artio jumped out of the way.

WhirlyA: 90 HP (Onsen)
WhirlyB: DELETED
WhirlyC: DELETED
DharmaA: 40 HP (Onsen)
DharmaB: 40 HP (Onsen)
MudfeeshA: BOBBAQUE
MudfeeshB: FEESH

Terrain:
70% Onsen
10% Mud
20% Normal

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP (20 HP Barrier)(Normal)
Rockcube: 200 HP (Normal)
Lucia watched, almost with sinister glee as her enemies burned down to digital dust from her attacks, before turning her gaze upon the survivors. Making quick assessment of what remained, the navi took to a quick leap and rolled herself towards her ally. True intention was soon obvious despite the action gave her some movement as a target. As navi came out of roll, she gave a surprisingly cute and sweet wink before blowing kiss towards her ally. And while the flirting seemed just that, in truth a sudden warmed wave of air would wash over the other navi, blanketing her in a soothing glow that soon solidified as new barrier around her.

Lucia quickly turned her focus back on the virii still in their way, setting sights upon the very two that managed to avoid her last assault. Chip data was sent down, and once more navi's wrists erupted in much brighter flame, soon overtaking hands as well as she brought that fire in. Focusing and condensing it down before the flames vanished inside clenched fists.

First target was the first hockey puck creature as she thrust forth a mighty right hook, releasing a billowing blaze swinging forth towards the virus. This was followed just as quickly with her left as the aim was shifted towards the virus' counterpart nearby, hoping to finish the burn she'd already gave them not moments ago.

With her strikes sent out the navi took a light hop away, bringing herself into quick backflip, which then pushed off and into the air to bring herself to a straddled landing atop her large wolf companion.

Artio, glancing up at his new rider kept himself on the move soon after, not wanting to get him or his navi struck, so he kept upon his toes, ready to avoid whatever attacks might come his way.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L 1. Dodge
L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier on Saluki
L 2. FireHit1 [Battlechip] 60 + 15 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack @ Dharma A [First Strike]
L 3. FireHit1 [Battlechip] 60 + 15 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack @ Dharma B [Second Strike]
L 4. Tactical Movement: Climb onto Artio's Back

A 1. Dodge
A 2. Dodge

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [20hp Barrier]
Artio.SP: 55/55HP
"Lucia!" Saluki exclaimed. "I apologize for the lack of unity in this fight; I have just been trying to babysit my------ Oof!" whatever she was going to say was cut short by the dizzying charge which left her frantically trying to scan for the culprit. The soothing kiss did help her return to senses and reinforce her resolve; but she did not finish her train of thought. Saluki guessed that it would be better not to disturb her friend while mounted in combat.

Sullen need not give Saluki any coaching when she was driven into a melee; just needing to load in a favored chip. Sword was imputed into the old school P.E.T. and shortly after the pink sword belt and scabbard materialized on the Vixens waist. The blade was drawn and Sally's legs bent and stance shifted sideways; right hand behind her acting as a counter balance while the saber was extended with the left as an extension of her arm (not literally like some Navi).

The next part was the hardest; giving Gilmore a faint nod to try and communicate him for a coordinated attack with her. With his flank protected (or maybe he had cornered himself with the Cube?) they could try and bait the Whirly into attacking or dodging. Sally was ready to faint while Gilmore attacked; his moonstone staff raised in the air and the prismatic build up of energy before it fired its buster. Dodge or attack the Navigator was ready to strike; and knowing her limits she should be able to get two precise strokes before having to disengage.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Attempting to dodge.
2: Battle chip; Sword: Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy: B. Until Overridden/Broken. Attempting to attack Whirly A. [5/6 uses]
3: Battle chip; Sword: Damage: 80 + Slashing Accuracy: B. Until Overridden/Broken. Attempting to attack Whirly A. [4/6 uses]

1: Attempting to attack Whirly A.

Party Status[i][/i]
- Williwaw: coming off cool down.
-Sword: 4/6 uses.

=Gilmore.sp=

=Objects=
DICED CRAB AND GRILLED HOCKEY PLAYERS. DELICIOUS.

WhirlyA: DELETED
WhirlyB: DELETED
WhirlyC: DELETED
DharmaA: DELETED
DharmaB: DELETED
MudfeeshA: BOBBAQUE
MudfeeshB: FEESH

Terrain:
70% Onsen
10% Mud
20% Normal

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP (20 HP Barrier)(Normal)
Rockcube: 200 HP (Normal)

-- TEAM BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Lucia: [AquaWhirl1] Battlechip, 360z, 31 BugFrags, 3 FXP
Saluki: 420z, 31 BugFrags, 3 FXP
Lucia gave a light hop and hummed aloud some long forgotten tune of victory she'd overheard from some program about old fantasy games. Then made her way over to begin collecting the spoils of battle from the field.

Artio naturally made quick work of gathering, and absorbing in the buggy fragmented data that had fallen behind before it could form new viruses, while Lucia gathered together their monetary rewards. It was with those that she discovered a left behind piece of coding, and draws it up in hand to study it. The data soon began to form a swirl of water floating just above her palm while she watched on curiously. "Master, what is this?"

"Data for a water based attack chip, the information I'm getting on it says it's something of a wild, hard to control attack that often comes back to strike its master and-"

"What? I don't want an attack that could come back and hurt me, especially if it's water! You know I hate that!" Without hesitation or even second thought, the navi looked towards Saluki before tossing the data code towards her. "Here, you take it, you'd probably have a lot better luck using it then me, Just make sure it doesn't hit me ok?"

With that the navi was off, humming and skipping along the network in search of their next adventure, leaving her Operator looking on perhaps in annoyance, but with Sullen sitting across from him, he only shrugged and offered a smile at the sudden chip exchange.

[Ready for Battle 4]
With the battle over the rock cube would disappear into digital dust and Saluki/Sullen would have to wait for their chips to recharge. "Thanks? I think." She chuckled at Vincent and his Navi's antics. "I think that we can search alittle while longer tonight; but after that I really need to get a nice bath and go to bed. Tomorrow I think we both should hit the chip shop."

On the other hand Gilmore and Saluki where finished surveying the battlefield. "The total is 90 useful fragments" the rodent said matter-o-factly. His staff slung along his back and Saluki had fixed her make-up and gown (at least to the best of her abilities on the field) and they were ready to move after the skipping heroine.

[Requesting Battle 4]
The pack trudged through the onsen-filled terrain of Yoka Net further, hunting for more prey. At some point, they felt as if they were being watched. Indeed, by looking around, they spotting the viewscope of what appeared to be a submarine to be closely examining them. Making eye contact prompted the virus, and its bretheren, to surface.

Steam rose from the water beside the group, forming giant viral clumps of Mist as Shellgeeks jumped out in front of the Marina viruses. Two more viruses, wrapped in bubbles, appeared next to each Misty.

They were slightly surrounded it seemed.

-VIRUSES-
MistyA: 100 HP
Nautilus1A: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier)
MarinaA: 120 HP
ShellgeekA: 100 HP [Ironbody]
MarinaB: 120 HP
ShellgeekB: 100 HP [Ironbody]
MarinaC: 120 HP
ShellgeekC: 100 HP [Ironbody]
MistyB: 100 HP
Nautilus1B: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier)

Terrain:
80% Onsen
20% Sea (Behind the Marina group)

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP
Artio.SP: 55 HP
Gilmore.SP: 50 HP

-BATTLE 4-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
Lucia couldn't help but lose her joyful skip and hum as they ended up traveling through the Onsen waters. Sure it was warm, steamy, healing water, but it was still water and she was miserable thanks to it. Kicking and stomping and splashing as if her movements could in some way damage the water, only to realize that may have been a mistake because of just how many viruses it seemed to have summoned around them. Quick glance at such odds made the navi flush faintly while looking back towards her allies. "Oops, my bad..."

Up, far above the network, almost as if watching from a realm beyond, well with much truth behind such a thought, was Vincent. Only shaking his head as the number of viruses appeared on the holoscreen between himself and his busting companion. Still he looked through it towards his partner and offered a smile. "Say, Kari. Why don't you have your navi use her grass stage this fight. I think the benefits for using it would be a great improvement. Not to mention give both our navis a home field advantage, and I'm sure Lucia would be very thankful to Saluki if she did. Might help promote more teamwork between the two of them."

Drawing out the appropriate chips, Vincent turned his focus back on the field, and began slotting each in one after the other. "Lucia, use these to get things started, and pass the last off to Artio, he should be allowed to have himself some fun this battle."

Back within the confines of the network, data started flowing into the navi, whom was already billowing up in a powerful aura of flames, giving her a small safeguard against attacks by means of burning them to dust before they could strike her. The flame would suddenly erupt brighter when data started to flow in suddenly, empowering her and giving a sudden rush that almost caught her by surprise. But its use was realized quickly as she felt the next set of data flowing in. Bringing hand above her head, a fire staff formed itself within her grip, giving it several quick twirls before its butt was slammed into the panels beside her. Its power was mighty as a thin red beam shot from the great ruby atop it, which quickly started to cause grand thunderclouds to form high above. Its damaging effects would soon be apparent as four flaming meteors started to take on form before they would rain down upon the enemy ranks.

Next came a sudden surge of energy that made the navi rise up on her toes and give a quiet squeak. Still she gathered up that rush into her hand then tossed it towards a beast more suited to the current. After which she summoned her bow from that infernal hiding place and drew an arrow from her quiver. Notching and bringing it to full draw the navi started sending some of her fire data into the bolt. Soon catching it aflame in bright crimson blaze, only to lose it at last, sending a blistering streak of piercing fire towards one of those closed shells.

With data received from his navi, Artio let out a deafening roar, calling down a brilliant flash of lightning to strike himself and bring to life his near impenetrable armor.

Coated now in several layers of leather and steel, the beast charged forth, his normally dark claws shining with perhaps deadly charge as he tried to rake his claws into the transparent monster of steam.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier on Self
L 1. Attack +10 [Battlechip] +10 damage to each attack of next chip
L 2. Attack+10 + Meteor12 [Battlechip] 100HP Staff, 50[30+10 from attack+10, +15 from element type] Fire damage[2x due to Grass panels?] @ 4 random targets [3 turns remaining]
L 3. Pass ElecKnife over to Artio
L 4. Sol's Arrow [Signature] 60 Fire Damage [2x due to Grass panel?] + Break[2x Damage + bypass against IronBody] @ Shellgeek B

A 1. Bestial Guard [Signature] 120HP Casing on Self
A 2. ElecKnife [Battlechip] 70 [60 +10 due to element type] Elec Damage[2x due to weakness?] + Slashing @ Misty B

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [20HP Barrier]
Artio.SP: 55/55HP [120HP Casing]
Sol's Arrow: 2TCD
Bestial Guard: 3TCD
Meteor12 Staff: 100HP [3 turns remaining]
"Well honestly the last fight was hectic because of the bombs, charges and burn squares; it wasn't as unified as I liked but they got through it in one piece." Nevertheless Sullen would nod in agreement to Vincent's request for changing the terrain; something as tactical as that needed consent. "Honestly I was thinking the exact same thing; save Sally would need the healing and I'm sure that Lucia will enjoy the fireworks. You hear that Sally? Protect yourself and ill load in two chips and play with the customizer. Oh don't miss dear everything is going to count in a big one like this." She nudged Vincent with one of her feet to try and get his attention before they became lost in their P.E.T's again. "I think this is the last one for me; I want to hit the bathhouse then the bed. Tomorrow I need to go to the Chip Shop before we have any more play dates." Her trip thus far wasn't too bad, traveling, relaxing and having the free time to explore the Net at her friend and her parent's expense.

Set grass was inserted first and Sally took the time to protect herself with a barrier. She took a real deep and strained gasp of air to the point of hyperventilating; all the while the assorted grasses, bulbs, petals, seeds and flowers swirled around her. Eyes rolled back into her head and she seemed to be visibly shaken with the action; her mouth pointed upwards and a low and sickening gasp escaped as she finally exhaled. Smokey gray tendrils expelled violently from her snout, eyes and mouth which started to quickly fill the area immediately around Sally and form a protective barrier. By the time the barrier had solidified the panels should be changed in her favor.

The friendly weighted rock cube was the next thing to materialize; Sally could tolerate some crushed petals if it gave them some cover. Gilmore was the first to utilize the aforementioned protection; high tailing and pressing his back tight against the surface. After all no one needed his triage services at the moment so he best stay out of the way.

Finally the burning glyph appeared above Saluki's head once more, peering into the barrier her sword and shields looked grey; while the navigator's own world was plunged into blue scale. Aqua Needle was the last chip loaded into the P.E.T and her only offensive action this round. The three spears of ice formed from the ample moisture in the air above the navigator; and with a wave of her palms they attempted to strike their targets. One for each Nautilus and the last one for a Marina.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
* Navigator Customizer; Set Grass: Around Saluki and co.
1: Signature Ability; Williwaw: 20 hp barrier on self.
2: Battle Chip; Rockcube: HP: 200 Properties: Normal. Object Damage: 200 + Impact. Damage Method: Throw, Knockback, Airshot, Telekinesis Accuracy: Special. Duration: Until end of battle or destroyed. Element: Null.
3: Battle Chip; AquaNeedle1: Damage: 20 x 3 Needles + Variable Targeting Accuracy: A. Attempting to attack Nautilus1A: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier), Nautilus1B: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier) and MarinaC: 120 HP.

1: Moving behind Rock Cube.

Party Status[i][/i]

=Gilmore.sp=

=Objects=
Before anyone, Navi, SP, or virus, could move, the water behind the Marina began to steam up, as it mingled with the hotter water. Kinda made one wonder how it managed to avoid that before now...

Both girls got to work, with one whipping up grass and barriers, and the other creating a powered up magic wand for viral obliteration. Now, would the meteors cooperate? The first hit a Shellgeek, so nope. The second hit a Nautilus, whose barrier vanished. The third...went after that same Nautilus, but missed its mark. And the final one went after a Marina, but fizzled before it could reach the underwater virus. Still, the submarine wasn't happy, and fired off a pair of bubbles with anchors in them.

Saluki then continued with more Object fun, creating a RockCube for her SP's hiding pleasure, before dropping a trio of spikes down on the enemies. One Nautilus was hit, causing its barrier to pop, while the other watched its intended needle fall in front of it. The Marina watched as the attack intended for it dropped towards it, believing itself to be safe...but was wrong, and as a result felt much pain in the periscope.

After handing her own SP something to attack with, Lucia launched an arrow at a Shellgeek. The attack effortlessly penetrated its shell, utterly destroying the virus. And with its own tactics, no less. The gall!

With their bubbles destroyed, the Nautilus were...displeased, let's call them. They launched pillars of water forward, each targeted at one of the Navis, and what they had created. The one targeting Lucia had flawless aim, though thanks to their defenses, only the object was damaged. The one targeting Saluki...wasn't quite as perfect, missing the Navi, but managed to shift the attack's course in time to hit both the RockCube and the one hiding behind it. A Misty then faded, only for it to reconverge around poor Gilmore, forcing the SP to sit this one out. But fear not, as its kin acquired revenge in the form of ElecKnife, completely ravaging the hand virus.

-VIRUSES-
MistyA: 100 HP (Grass)
NautilusA: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier) (Onsen)
MarinaA: 120 HP (Submerged) (Onsen)
ShellgeekA: 100 HP [Ironbody] (Onsen)
MarinaB: 120 HP (Submerged) (Onsen)
ShellgeekB: DELETED
MarinaC: 100 HP (Submerged) (Onsen)
ShellgeekC: 100 HP [Ironbody] (Onsen)
MistyB: DELETED
NautilusB: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier) (Onsen)

Terrain:
40% Grass (Centered on Saluki)
60% Onsen

Obstacles:
Meteor12: 60 HP (55 power) (to side of Lucia) (2 turns left)
RockCube: 180 HP (in front of Gilmore)

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP (20 HP Barrier)
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP (20 HP Barrier)
Artio.SP: 55 HP (100 HP Casing)
Gilmore.SP: EJO
Battles rage, sometimes people get hurt, a feeling Lucia knew all too well when she saw that poor rat get attacked so relentlessly, Though that didn't calm the rage that was building, and with it came new found flames erupting about her. Though she at least had the sense to send the new barrier to her own pet, even if it wasn't needed, an extra layer of defense never hurt anything.

After she turned her sights upon the battlefield and let out a faint whine. "Master! How can we kill them if they keep hiding!"

Vincent seemed no more pleased with their first strikes as his navi was, but he at least kept his cool over the turn of events. Instead he'd take two chips out while watching the screen. "Lucia, the simplest answer is best, if you can't deal with the surroundings, change them." Afterwards, he'd snap two chips in one after the other. "Take out those subs."

First orders seemed easy enough, as navi knelt low to the ground and set her sights upon the battlefield ahead, with soft inhale the navi pressed hands down into the grass, which caused off in the distance a bright glow to overtake the waves and water of that healing steam bath. Soon that glow would change the very nature of the terrain, solidifying, hardening, turning that once heated water into cold hard steel, perhaps to the misfortune of anything caught up in the wave.

Once that was done the navi quick rose up, reaching into her quiver to catch the quills just barely after they'd appeared. Drawing them out into a bow in its own formation through fire and brought them to draw. She waited, twin bolts notched to be fired at the two targets that had been water bound. Something had to happen to them, and the moment they showed themselves she'd loose those fang tipped arrows to strike them down amidst their confusion.

Navi took to the move after her arrows were fired, pushing herself into quick roll as a ring appeared about her wrist and was spun down into fingertips. Gripping the golden ring as she came out of her tucked state and quickly threw that ring towards the last virus that should be coming to the metal surface as well, sending it quickly sparking to life as it sails towards its target.

Artio seemed to take the loss of his new friend with less grace, as the beast let out a mighty roar and charged the other ghostly figure. Claws rending this way and that as it tried to end its existence without mercy.

Summary:
Lucia = L
Artio = A

L *. Blaze Aura [Passive] 20HP Barrier on Artio
L 1. Archery Technique: Stable Ground [Signature] Medium Metal Terrain Change centered in Marina group.
L 2. TwinFang1 [Battlechip] 70 Null Damage x2 Targets, first @ Marina A. Second @ Marina B
L 3. Dodge
L 4. Zapring1 [Battlechip] 40[x2 due to type] Elec Damage + Stun 1 @ Marina C

A 1. ElecKnife [Battlechip] 70[60+10 due to type] Elec Damage[2x due to weakness] + Slash @ Misty A [4 Uses Remaining]
A 2. ElecKnife [Battlechip] 70[60+10 due to type] Elec Damage[2x due to weakness] + Slash @ Misty A [3 Uses Remaining]

Lucia.EXE: 160/160HP [20HP Barrier]
Artio.SP: 55/55HP [20HP Barrier][100HP Casing]

CoolDowns:
Sol's Arrow: 1TCD
Bestial Guard: 2TCD
Archery Technique: Stable Ground: 1TCD

Misc:/b]
Meteor12 Staff: 60HP [2 Turns Remaining]
ElecKnife: 3 Uses Remaining
[Ok I know my SP isn't on the field; so will only one set of Bug fragments be produced? Or will he get them all? Or would I still get them (just be unable to use them?]

Sally seemed to be taking it better than her companions; after all it was eerily familiar to what happened in the beach net. She would just sigh and rub down her face, passed her ears and down her hair after watching Gilmore get EJO in a blue Beam. She was not only going to have to live without Bug fragments for a few battles; but she was also going to have to have a second round of training with her support program. Oh well back to the basics.

Sullen loaded in an unusual chip for Saluki; one that had plagued her in past battles, one that she only acquired by sheer luck and charity, one that had been used recently by her ally. Sally took on a boxer's stance; slightly couched with legs parted shoulder length, leading with her right foot and raised fist. Fire Hit 1 set the vixens fists ablaze and with a smoldering glance she attacked. In contrast to her right handed ally Sally swing a heavy left hook first, then the right; sending duel semi-circular crescents of fire. With some luck the two strikes would connect and the impact would do considerable damage.

The navigator prepared for the next chip with her signature blue burning glyphs; after all despite the old saying of horse shoes and hand grenades this bomb needed be precisely placed for its full effect. The Tree bomb was thrown towards the Nautilus group; trying to have the chip land between the viruses to maximize its effects of the wood towers in the coming turn.

Saluki's Summary [i][/i]
1: Fire Hit 1 Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack Accuracy: A. (Would the Impact do double damage + bypass?) Attempting to attack NautilusA: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier) (Onsen).
2: Fire Hit 1 Damage: 60 + Impact + Double Attack Accuracy: A. (Would the Impact do double damage + bypass?) Attempting to attack NautilusB: 60 HP (10 HP Barrier) (Onsen).
3: Tree Bomb 1 Damage: 60 / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack (next turn) / 60 + Group Attack + Ground Attack + Aqua Boost 30 Accuracy: B/C/B (Boosted from Cyanopsia.). Attempting to land between the Nautilus group.

Party Status[i][/i]

=Objects=
- Rock cube: 180 HP.
[Bugfrags are normally distributed only to those who have their SPs out at the start of the battle. Lucia does not receive double.]

Using the Marinas' position to her advantage, Lucia turned the tables on them by forcefully shifting the terrain under their feet to a shining metal floor, ejecting the viruses from their safe haven with a chunk of health shaved off their total. After that, two arrows found themselves lodged in the Marinas' sides, damaging enough for them to be deleted. Meanwhile, Saluki was also assisting in the battle, throwing some mean hooks towards a couple of Nautilus viruses. They were badly injured, but not deleted, merely a hair's width away from it. Meanwhile, Artio took some claws to a Misty, and rent it to pieces. That is, to the extent a formless cloud of steam could be. Also a Zapring killed a Marina, etc.

Of course, the retaliation of the viruses was quite swift and unrelenting. The Nautilus viruses Saluki almost deleted retaliated one by one towards both Lucia and Saluki. Fortunately, their barriers saved them from the painful counterattack, and they were able to survive. The Shellgeek opened fire on them as well, but the attack was spread out too far, and did not connect with anything.

Anyway, some meteors landed and hurt a couple viruses. Nothing major.

-VIRUSES-
MistyA: DELETED
NautilusA: 5 HP (Metal)
MarinaA: DELETED
ShellgeekA: 100 HP (Metal)
MarinaB: DELETED
ShellgeekB: DELETED
MarinaC: DELETED
ShellgeekC: 70 HP (Metal)
MistyB: DELETED
NautilusB: 5 HP (Metal)

Terrain:
40% Grass (Centered on Saluki)
50% Metal (Centered on Marinas)
10% Onsen

Obstacles:
Meteor12: 60 HP (55 power) (to side of Lucia) (1 turns left)
RockCube: 180 HP (formerly in front of Gilmore)
TreeBomb: Imminent attack (60 Wood/Group) (Near Nautilus)

Allies:
Lucia.EXE: 160 HP
Saluki.EXE: 140 HP
Artio.SP: 55 HP (100 HP Casing) (20 HP Barrier)
Gilmore.SP: EJO