Back in yoka.

(my good sir, i say......BUMP A ROO!)
(Another bump added. come on shur......)
The girls started to laugh at Nikko again as the RageClaw came down on the ground just before their feet. "Do you always try to win like this!?" shouted the Green Dimensiongirl as she took a small break from laughing only to continue again afterwards. The sensors of the white Dimensiongirl started to buzz as she sensed Nikko coming close with the attack, but only grinned as the steel visor covering her robotic face shone with an ominous light. The sword hit its target, but didn't make the enemy react a lot as the enemy kept grinning.

The other two girls had stopped laughing as they noticed their enemy had started to put some attacks into the fight. The green girl started to load her bazooka with a wide grin, placing something big into it, while the white girl got hit by the first attack. "Hehe," she muttered as she saw the blade coming for her again and held her hand out to it. With a gracious flick of her hand, she sent Nikko's attack and Nikko's body out to the white Dimensiongirl who got hit by the attack. The visor shone again as this attack, while connecting and damaging her, made the sword on Nikko's hand break in thousand pieces of data.

"Look at the pretty birdy, kitty!" the green Dimensiongirl shouted as she shot a laser-propelled projectile at Nikko. Not enough time to jump back after the surprise of attacking the white girl, she got hit by the attack and got pushed backwards as the white Dimensiongirl stepped aside to let the projectile knock her back. Their health data slowly getting depleted by Nikko's attacks, they kept on grinning but looked more serious than other times.

DimensionGirlW: 180 HP
DimensionGirlG: 190 HP
DimensionGirlY: 40 HP

Nikko: 50 HP
"Ugh......that....realy hurt...."
"Nikko! Your getting low on HP."
"I can feel it, how much?"
"50HP."
"Shit. We should have got some upgrades."

Nikko picked herself up off the ground, her legs could barely keep her up. She rushed twords the Green Dimensiongirl and jumped at her, digging her claws into the metal as best that she could, maybe she could stun her once more.

"Rage claw battle chip in and download."

As TImmy slotted in the chip another large claw appeared on Nikko's right paw. She quickly rushed twords the Yellow Dimensiongirl and slashed at her once, jumped back and rushed into the Green Dimensiongirl, slashing once at her too, she then jumped back and ran around them, hopefuly she could dodge them.

Overview
Cat attack------>Green dimensiongirl (50+stun)
Rageclaw------>Yellow Dimensiongirl (40)
Rageclaw------->Green Dimensiongirl (40)
dodge
swordplay dodge
(Either you have an extra action somehow, or you're using Swordplay. If it's swordplay, I'm pretty sure you should include a little note that it is, to avoid unnecessary confusion.)
(swordplay. now don't post here again. bad mood. don't want to get warns, besides, you have been posting in other people's threads, mainly the new people's threads a lot.)
(Just trying to help out, man. I won't post here again, but I just wanted to tell you that it's much easier for everyone if things are as clear as can be. After all, there are tons of newbies, looking to other peoples' threads for examples of how to RP well.)
(ya, well, i'm not anywhere NEAR good RPing......now i'm feeling emo.....good job PA.....)
(bump............)
(bump again.......)
(bump.......again......and again.......)
"Hurgh! That trick's getting old, kid!" the green dimensiongirl snarled, despite the fact that the maneuver still seemed to be working fairly effectively. She tried to lift her bazooka and take aim at the attacker, but couldn't manage to get a lock-on.

Meanwhile, the yellow DimensionGirl tried to be more productive than her counterpart. Ignoring her injuries, the yellow dimensiongirl fired a bolt of electricity at Nikko, sweating as the navi closed in on her. She was irritated, however, to discover that the feline navi was able to dodge her attack and get a hit in on her. Although it didn't seem particularly powerful at the time of the connection, the slash seemed to have done more damage than the false DimensionGirl had realized. With a loud curse, she is forced to eject from the net.

The mysterious white-visored DimensionGirl smiled once more, raising one hand. "Ha ha ha! Three against one was overkill anyways. Don't think you've accomplished anything just by sending her packing," the antagonist smirked, preparing to fire another bolt. She'd apparently been planning on defending herself, but now considered it meaningless to do so.

DimensionMan seemed to be trying to whisper something out to her by moving his mouth, holding out his hand as he did. He (or his operator) didn't seem to realize that there are other ways of sending messages over the net. Perhaps he isn't the brightest pen in the jar...

DimensionGirlW: 180 HP
DimensionGirlG: 140 HP (stunned)
DimensionGirlY: EJO'D!

Nikko saw dimensionman out from the corner of her eyes, she had to get over to him before hey got her again with their attacks. She ran up to the green Dimensiongirl, used her rageclaw, and attempted to grab her face and by useing her momentum, she clenched down hard on what she was grabing at and attempted to flip the girl into her partner by useing the rageclaw. as she jumped back and ran over to dimension man and whispered.

"What is it dimensionman? there are better ways of communicateing with us." Nikko said as she waited for his answer, readying herself to dodge the enemy attacks.

Overview
use rageclaw to flip green dimension girl into white dimensiongirl (20 to each)
run over to dimensionman.
preped dodges
(bumpity)
The two DimensionGirls smack into each other a bit degradingly, falling over into a pile, but the white one doesn't stay down for long. Getting back up, she aims for Nikko, firing off another energy beam attack from her arm. Nikko is ready, and manages to dodge the attack, as well as a scatter shot attack from the green DimensionGirl. "Don't worry boss," the one in green calms the leader. "I won't miss with this next shot," she smirks, lining up her scouter's targeting system on Nikko as she converses with DimensionMan.

"Quickly! This net is blocking my dimension jumper, so I'm unable to help you. However, if I hand it to you, you can at least use it to bring the real DimensionGirl here to help!" he gasped out, handing her the device. His arm was very restricted, so he had a hard time getting it out. "It's a very small, pink button. Press it!"

"What are you two babbling about? Pipe down DimensionMan," the one in white laughed, moving closer. "We'll get to you soon enough."

DimensionGirlW: 160 HP
DimensionGirlG: 120 HP

Nikko takes the device and ponders about useing it.....it took a nanosecond before she pushed down on the pink button.......she crossed her.......erm......paws and hoped for the best.

Overview
push pink button on dimension jumper and hope that it does something good.
(bumpity 1)
((That post is one sentence, Darkstar. It wouldn't have taken any longer than one minute to proofread it. You don't have to make huge, epic posts. I'm just asking you to at proofread, try to expand your character, anything to show that you're trying to improve! >_<))

"You little-!" the second DimensionGirl cried out, seeing Nikko press the button. In anger, both of the two female navis attacked Nikko, injuring her nearly to her critical point. Luckily, however, the button worked, and the real DimensionGirl appeared to help out.

"Sorry I got taken out earlier, DimensionMan, sir! I'm here to help now!" she saluted, turning and aiming her bazooka. With a loud discharge, she attacked the green DimensionGirl, breaking the visor from her opponent's eye with her powerful attack. "Ah! I'm not equipped to handle this any more!" she panicked, re-aiming her weapon.

"What, we can't handle one more little girl?" the white DimensionGirl asked, preparing her weaponry. "Nonsense. We'll finish off the little cat, then we'll destroy the new girl and the Dimension Jumper along with it!"

DimensionGirlW: 160 HP
DimensionGirlG: 60 HP

Nikko: 1 HP
DimensionGirl: 160 HP
As nikko picked herself up off the floor of the attacks, she saw the real dimensiongirl attack the others, still picking herself off the floor, she was able to jump at the green dimensiongirl and she slashed with all her might with the rageclaw she still had equiped as she jumped back and nearly colapsed to the floor.

"ugh. i can't keep this up Timmy."
"Here. Recover10, download."

As Timmy slotted the chip into his PET a small blue light surounded Nikko, healing her only sightly, but enough that she could keep from falling down to the ground. as she got back up she jumped up and ran around the imposter dimensiongirls, jumping and generaly trying to avoid being hit by their bazookas.

Overview
Rageclaw------>Green dimensiongirl (40)
Recover10 (recover 10 HP)
dodgeX2

(this is as good as i could come up with for the post)
((See, that's better. You can still do more though; try revising for capatilization and run-on sentences too, maybe lengthening up just a bit if you can. But thanks for trying harder.))

"Thanks for the support! Hold on just a little while longer and we'll have repelled them!" DimensionGirl nodded to her ally. "Don't worry, I'll finish the green one off now!" she smiled, pointing her bazooka forward, aiming quickly toward the injured opponent.

"Agh! It's broken!" the green DimensionGirl wailed, trying to get a lock-on for her weapon. "Nevermind! This is still going to be the end of you two!" she cried out, firing a beam straight for the feline navi. Fortunately for her, DimensionGirl was ready, stopping the laser with her own body.

"DimensionGirl! Are you okay?" DimensionMan cried out, holding out a hand toward his comrade from under the net.

"I-I'm fine," DimensionGirl whispered back to him, rising back to her feet. "Eat this!" the girl shouted, firing three bazooka shots toward the enemies. The white DimensionGirl smirked, deploying an energy shield to partially deflect the attack from herself. The green DimensionGirl shouted in anger as one of the blasts hit her, causing her to fly backwards as her green armor shattered around her.

"B-Boss! Couldn't you have defended me yourself?" the DimensionGirl asked, fading as she ran out of energy.

"Ha ha ha! Nonsense! Just because she's willing to step in front of a laser for somebody else doesn't mean I am," the enemy laughed, looking at her ally with a smile. "It doesn't hurt so badly now, does it?"

"It really does," the defeated enemy mumbled as her head dropped back onto the ground with a hard thud. She ejected upon the connection.

DimensionGirlW: 140 HP
DimensionGirlG: EJO'D!

Nikko: 11 HP
DimensionGirl: 110 HP