Back in yoka.

"The plan to get more NetPolice members of course," said the yellow DimensionGirl as she showed a grin after her words left her lips. The four of them turned their heads to a single point as they heard someone yell. "AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE!" shouted J05H as he ran from the point they were looking at while waving his arms over his head, "WHERE IS DIMENSIONMAN!?" As J05H came closer to the girls, he fell down on his knees and lifted his face to the sky and shouted again. "HYEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" he shouted while digging his fingers into his hair.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, behind J05H appeared DimensionMan who had used his Dimension Jumper to travel to them instantly. "Sorry, my justice pen had to write some autographs," said DimensionMan with a grin. J05H turned towards DimensionMan and smiled wide, similar to the three DimensionGirls next to Nikko. "Ah, I remember you..." said DimensionMan as he looked at Nikko, "You're that girl from the board. I'm sure you'll be a good DimensionGirl. Did J05H here explain you what to do?" "OF COURSE I DID!" shouted J05H from behind DimensionMan and crossed his arms, "They wave while walking behind you... You wave too, bumbling fool."

DimensionMan nodded with a grin and his hands in his sides, then gestured to the girls by nodding with his head again. "Shall we go then?" The three girls nodded and then looked at Nikko. "Coming, girl? Let's wave at some people," said the white DimensionGirl with the steel visor in front of her eyes. "For great justice! And some new friends hopefully," said DimensionMan as he marched of with the four girls behind him. In the distance, Nikko and the others could see a group of Navis standing and waiting for DimensionMan.
"Hehe, looks like i just have to look good." Nikko thought.

Nikko kept on walking behind the girls and DimensionMan, smileing widely and waveing with her free paw, the bazooka was starting to get a little harder to hold but she didn't show it.
DimensionMan at head of the crew, a portal appeared next to him instantly and a girl with a costume similar to that of DimensionMan came out. A real DimensionGirl. She started to wave at the crowd as well with the widest smile ever. The three other girls waved at the crowd as well, while DimensionMan poofed from here to there repeatedly with his Dimension Jumper. Nikko, who was still in her role, suddenly heard one of the girls mutter something. "Show off..." it was what she had heard. A few seconds later she heard another girl mutter, but only a part of it. "...get him..." was what Nikko had heard. Was this part of the plan to get more members to join the NetPolice or something entirely different?

"WAVE!" shouted J05H from a distance to the girls and then held his hand up to his head as if he was talking into a cellphone. A few seconds left and some nodding of his head, he logged out to his user.

The small event continued and suddenly DimensionMan appeared next to Nikko. "Hey, didn't J05H tell you about that bazooka?" he whispered to her, "There are some child-like Navi there... It shoots harmless firecrackers." After whispering his message, he disappeared and appeared close to the white DimensionGirl to talk to her too about the bazooka.
"so......thats why they gave me this bazooka....." nikko thought to herself.

Timmy then wispered to nikko.

"what's going on nikko?" Timmy whispered to nikko.
"it looks like something is going to happen soon and there are gonna be some child-like navi's in the audience, i may have to use this fake bazooka. Nikko whispered to her net op.
"Ugh.....i was hopeing something like that wasn't going to happen. i'll have our battle chips at the ready just in case things get messy." Timmy whispered back to nikko.

Nikko just nodded and went back to smileing and waveing to the navi's, looking out for any child-like navis.
(Buuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmp)
The walk along the people went fine as planned. DimensionMan managed to get some people to join, which left to meet up with the NetPolice. More Navis came towards the crowd that surrounded DimensionMan and his DimensionGirls, when suddenly the white DimensionGirl shouted. "Bad guys!" she shouted and the three DimensionGirls huddled up. Two DimensionGirls, with bazookas pointed at both sides, were kneeled down on the ground while the third one looked around for the so-called bad guys. A figure jumped out of the crowd and into the sight of everyone. "Darn you, DimensionGirls!" shouted the figure. It was a girl Navi that looked as if she was 10 year old and had an enormous robotic hand on her right side.

"Oooooh," said DimensionMan who had walked to the side to look at the performance of his girls, "I'll have to thank J05H for training them so well. I didn't expect this." His own DimensionGirl, the real one, stood next to him and looked at the performance as well with a large smile on her face.

"I am not a bad guy!" shouted the girl and brought her robotic hand towards them as a fist. "Speak, villain! Or we will shut you up!" shouted the white DimensionGirl and pointed her bazooka at the girl. "You know the truth..." whispered the girl suddenly, "The real truth..." The girl suddenly grinned wide and ran towards the DimensionGirls. Nikko could do nothing, but just look at it like DimensionMan. After all, it was just a performance. Right?

The girl kept running, her feet tapping against the ground, and as she came closer to the DimensionGirls something weird happened. In the flash of an eye, she passed the DimensionGirls while the two DimensionGirls pointed their bazookas at DimensionMan and fired a black beam towards him. "Hah. Nice show, J05H," said DimensionMan and decided to improvise on this play. "You'll never get me, villains! Your beam is useless against me!" he shouted, knowing the beams were fake. But suddenly, a virus occured in DimensionMan's system. "Urgh..." was all he could say as he kneeled down on the ground. The DimensionGirl vaporized before everyone's eyes as smoke came from DimensionMan's Dimension Jumper.

The third DimensionGirl who didn't do anything, suddenly appeared before Nikko and punched her in the gut. "Excellent," said the girl who had previously been in the so-called play. Nikko, in pain but still fully operatable, just barely stood on her legs while the DimensionGirls grinned wide. Taking off the helmets, they pulled off their skin to show a robotic skin with bright red glowing eyes. This was bad news.

DimensionGirlW: 400 HP
DimensionGirlG: 300 HP
DimensionGirlY: 250 HP

Nikko: 120 HP

COMMENCE BATTLE.
"GAH! Damn you......And here i thought i wasn't going to have a fight." nikko said as she rubbed her belly, still feeling the punch.
"Nikko, you ok!?"
"Ya.....i'll be fine." Nikko said as she took off the helm
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!? Cannon, shotgun, markcannon1, guard, battle chips in and download!"

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large green gun appeared on her left paw as a small buster appeared on her right. Nikko took aim at the yellow dimensiongirl and fired both barrels at the robot, nikko knew that something was going on, but she had something to do first.

"I realy wonder whats going on, who is that girl with?" Nikko thought to herself.

Nikko's right paw then turned into a cannon with a small scope on top of it. Nikko then took aim and fired at the Yellow Dimensiongirl, hopefuly hitting as she raised a large sheild in front of her.

Overview
Cannon---->Yellow Dimensiongirl (40)
Shotgun----->Yellow Dimensiongirl (50+splash)
Markcannon1----->Yellow dimensiongirl (70+lock on)
Guard1 (block 1 attack and reflect for 60 damage)
(bump)
(Shur......would you like someone to take this over? bump)
(Thats it.......requesting a mod jack!)
(.................BUMP..................)
(is shur dead? becuase if he is, i want a mod jack soon.)
(( Yes, Shuryou is dead. If he is, someone is free to Mod jack this. I am taking a break from RPing here at RERN, so any Mod who wants to take this over... PM me. ))
(HEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!! Bump........)
(( Apologies Darkstar. Let's put some speed into this, shall we? ))

"Hahahahaha!" laughed the white and green Dimensiongirls as they saw the attacks headed for the yellow partner of theirs. The first attack hit with succession, causing the yellow Dimensiongirl to scream out of pain. The second attack of Nikko hit the yellow one again and some pellets of the Shotgun strike hit the white one as well. "THAT'S IT!" shouted the yellow Dimensiongirl and held her hand out to the third attack as a strange was created in her hand, "Stop laughing!" Flinging her hand out to the white Dimensiongirl, she guided the attack to a different target.

"Oi!" the white Dimensiongirl shouted and felt the attack on her body. "Be glad I was defending or I could've been seriously damaged!" she shouted at her companion. "Tsk, you two are so useless. Check this out," said the green Dimensiongirl and shot a laser at Nikko. "Oh," she muttered as she saw the laser head for the shield Nikko had materialized and got hit by the same attack but stronger. "CRUD!" she shouted and this time it was the yellow Dimensiongirl who was laughing. "Should've used your breaking ability..." she said after laughing, causing the green girl to get agitated. "Let's focus," said the green Dimensiongirl as she was facing the enemy.

DimensionGirlW: 330 HP
DimensionGirlG: 240 HP
DimensionGirlY: 160 HP

Nikko: 120 HP
"Heh, seems like you three need to focus."
"For sure. Magbomb1, rageclaw battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a small metalic bomb appeared in Nikko's right paw as a large bear claw appeared on Nikko's left paw. Nikko hurrled the bomb at the Green dimensiongirl, hopefuly it would stun her and allow her to focus on the other girls. then she pounced upon the yellow dimension girl with her signature attack, though she jumped back, she didn't feel much like running around like a ninny with her ass on fire. Nikko shrugged as she then grabbed the white dimension girl and FLUNG her into the green dimensiongirl. she then jumped backwards and ran around them, hopefuly she could avoid being hit.

Overview
Magbomb1------>Green DimensionGirl (30,elec, chance to stun)
Cat attack----->White DimensionGirl (50+chance to stun)
Rageclaw throw----->White Dimensiongirl into Green DimensionGirl (20 to each)
dodge
"Bwahahahahaha!" laughed the white and yellow Dimensiongirls as the green girl got the MagBomb in her face, causing her entire body to get magnetized and stuck to the ground she was standing on. "Oh no, you didn't!" she shouted and tried to attack Nikko with a laser again shot from her actual bazooka, but missed as he jumped to strike the white girl. "NOT FUN!" the white Dimensiongirl shouted as she got furry against her body, incapable of moving her body any further as the attack hit a nerve spot of her programming. "Oh, this'll be good," said the yellow Dimensiongirl as she noticed the Rageclaw on Nikko's arm. The white girl noticed she got lifted and then thrown to her companion. "Oh for fu--" the green girl started but couldn't finish the sentence as she got the white Dimensiongirl against her face, causing her to move like a bobble head figurine as she was still glued to the ground through magnetism.

The yellow Dimensiongirl held her hand out to Nikko after she had thrown the white girl and shot out an invisible beam at her which was unable to be dodged. The beam entered Nikko's body and scrambled her programming around so she'd be a tad slower. "Have fun!" shouted the yellow Dimensiongirl as the white girl slowly got up again.

DimensionGirlW: 260 HP
DimensionGirlG: 190 HP (( Stuck to the ground, MagBomb'd! ))
DimensionGirlY: 160 HP

Nikko: 120 HP (( Stun, -1 action! ))
"Grrr.....Your gonna be deleted first."
"Better shake it off Nikko."

Nikko then quickly darted around to the side of the Yellow Dimensiongirl as she slashed as hard as she could with her rageclaw, hopefuly she could hit a nerve or something with the long claws. Then Nikko did the same thing to her but went behind her and thrust her rageclawed hand up and attempted to rake her down the middle of her back. Then Nikko jumped back and ran around the girls as fast as she could, hopeing to avoid their attacks.

Overview
RageclawX2----->Yellow DimensionGirl (40X2)
Dodge
swordplay ability
N/A
"Tsk," said the yellow Dimensiongirl as she got hit by the first strike, then suddenly disappeared from sight as Nikko attempted to use the second attack. The same girl returned into view again a bit away with a smug smile on her robotic face.

"I hope you didn't forget about us," said the two other DimensionGirls as they both took their bazookas on their shoulders. Each shot a laser at Nikko, but the one of the green girl suddenly split up into the shape of a Y and managed to hit Nikko with one of them. The green Dimensiongirl lifted her feet slowly, the magnetism having gone away, and laughed softly. "Glad to see you still got those frustrating tricks, Yellow," said the white Dimensiongirl.

DimensionGirlW: 260 HP
DimensionGirlG: 190 HP
DimensionGirlY: 120 HP

Nikko: 100 HP
"GAH! D....damn it.....i didn't think something like that would happen."
""Damn, didn't think that they would have done something like that."

Nikko then swoung her arm around and detatched the claws from her rageclaw, the main part of the claw disapeared, hopefuly this would hit the girls hard and deal some damage to them. Timmy then slotted in their sword battle chip, the paw that had the rageclaw on it had become a white blade with a light blue glow. Nikko then jumped at the White Dimensiongirl and slashed once at her as she jumped back. Nikko then leaped at the yellow Dimensiongirl and slashed twice at her just as she did with the White Dimensiongirl. Nikko flipped back and ran around the girls once more, hopefuly she could avoid being hit this time.

Overview
throw rageclaw's main claws at the girls (??)
Sword----->White DimensionGirl (80)
SwordX2------->Yellow DimensionGirl (80X2)
specal dodge