Back in yoka.

(I've never been that good that that kind of stuff. just correcting words i know i can spell right. besides......i no have microsoft word, so i can't check for stuffs like that.)

"Man. they were strong, that's for sure."
"Heh. only one left. Take her out Nikko."

As she heard those words, she jumped at the last of the enemies, trying to dig her claws into the enemy's metal body, jumping back after. Then, as she hit the ground, jumped as far back as she could, away from her remaining enemy, out of dimensiongirl's aim.

"Let her have it Dimension girl."

Overview
Cat attack----->White Dimensiongirl (50+stun)
preped dodge
"I... I can't... Raaugh!" the enemy shouted, unable to move after Nikko's attack. She watched in anger as DimensionGirl loaded her weapon, taking aim carefully.

"You aren't fit to wear the suit of our noble DimensionGirl White!" DimensionMan told the impostor scornfully, shouldering her bazooka with a frown.

"Hah! None of you are fit to call yourself officers! How do you feel, snapping from place to place at the heels of your master like that? You girls follow DimensionMan around like dogs on a leash! It's pathetic!" the trapped DimensionGirl growled, looking at the real DimensionGirl with utter spite.

"Say what you like. I'm going to defend justice from evildoers like you even if I do have to put up with DimensionMan's mistreatment!" she said without really even considering it, then held a hand to her mouth. "Wait, no! DimensionMan doesn't mistreat us! We help him willfully!"

"Ha! He simply jerks you from your homes whenever he want so he can ogle you with drool all over his ridiculous mug. It's the most shameful position I can think of, honestly," the enemy sneered.

"N-No! I told you, you don't understand what it means to be a DimensionGirl!" she shouted, blasting the opponent several times with her bazooka. As the smoke cleared, the enemy was still standing, despite the charred ash flaking off all over her white suit.

"I'll show you just how pathetic your forces of justice are! Come at me!" she shouted, laughing and drawing her hands towards her madly.

DimensionGirlW: 30 HP
DimensionGirlG: EJO'D!
DimensionGirlY: EJO'D!

Nikko: 11 HP
DimensionGirl: 110 HP
Nikko was shocked at what she had heard from the mouth of dimensiongirl, feeling a rage ball up in her twords dimensionman, but she didn't show it on her face. instead she jumped twords the remaining enemy and darted around her, attempting to make her attack Nikko.

"You think your so tough. You make me sick. You give female navis a bad name."

She then kept on running around her remaining enemy, jumping at her face in an attempt to keep her from takeing aim at dimensiongirl and attacking her.

"Dimensiongirl! Shoot her while i have her destracted!"

Overview
Dodge/attempt to make enemy attack Nikko.
Jump at enemy's face and try to blind her with body.
get dimensiongirl to fire at enemy with Nikko blinding her.

(i think i shouldn't get involved with their problems yet.)
((GAWD I'VE GOT TO MOD THIS QUICKLY. IGNORE THAT I'M DIMENSIONMAN.))

DimensionGirl was confused in general, but even more so at her ally's intervention. "Um, I can't exactly get a clear angle with my bazooka if you block the path of the projectile like that," she muttered, trying to think of some alternate method of attack. Holding her breath, she opened up a wide rift in the net behind her, then jumped into it, disappearing completely. Just a moment later, as the enemy was about to unleash her final attack on Nikko, she reappeared behind the opponent, shouldering the bazooka and aiming it straight at the enemy's back. "Say your prayers, villain!"

"Hah! I haven't lost here!" the villainess laughed cockily. "I'm about to disappear without a trace, and I'll take this little kitty with me!" the navi laughed, activating some device on her armor. A small beeping sounded as a grin spread across her face. "Whatever happens to me, at least I'm not stuck in your little harem with that drooling slob of an officer!"

DimensionGirl was unable to fire the last shot, paralyzed by the words of the opponent. With a loud, enraged cackle, the beeping suddenly stopped. Both sounds were quickly replaced by the roar of a massive explosion, ripping across the net and burning Nikko and DimensionGirl intensely. Despite the injuries, however, the navis remained logged on. Where the enemy had been standing earlier, all that remained was a blackened spot. It was likely that she'd EJO'd like all of the others had and was now regaining strength somewhere in an unknown operator's PET. Even if she had no operator, it was obvious she was somewhere. The attack would have been far too reckless to commit without any back up.

"Thank the stars that you two are still alive!" DimensionMan cried from underneath the electric web. "Thank you for your support, DimensionGirl. You have my gratitude as well, civilian. We couldn't have accomplished this without your support."

As the words came from his mouth, it was apparent just how unsettlingly true they really were. If this civilian navi hadn't been present, the Netpolice would have just lost one of their head officers there and then. Furthermore, the crowd still seemed to be whispering about the possible truths of the strange enemy's words concerning the DimensionGirls. Whatever the case, as DimensionGirl stood speechless and doubtful and DimensionMan still lied helpless underneath a net, morale was obviously at an all-time low.

DimensionMan frowned, sensing this. "Please go now, if you don't mind... We've got a lot of cleaning up to do," he sighed regretfully. "I'll reward you later for your service, of course. I'm going to ask you not to tell anyone what that woman said to you. It's not true, first off. There's no shame in being a DimensionGirl," he muttered, looking at his female companion briefly. "But even if that's the case, ugly rumors can slur the appearance of the good police officer's work, and we simply can't have that at such a critical time, when net-crime is reaching its peak. It's simply an issue of protecting trust, you see?" he asked, trying to remain friendly about it.

The event left a sour taste in everyone's mouth as the crowd dispersed, leaving only the three on the stage. As DimensionGirl flickered off silently into her portal, sirens announced the arrival of other police navis. An officer with long arms like trumpets and a large mustache stepped out of one, looking at Nikko a bit sadly. "Are you okay, little girl? This must have all been very shocking to you. Please go home and get some rest," he encouraged her as other navis began to start cutting DimensionMan from the entrapment.

DimensionGirlW: EJO'D
DimensionGirlG: EJO'D!
DimensionGirlY: EJO'D!

Nikko: 1 HP
DimensionGirl: 60 HP

--VICTORY--

Receive: 1500 zenny
"Rest.....that's what i need....Ugh...."

Nikko fell over, face forward and colapsed onto the ground, completely drained of her energy.

"Heh. you need rest after that fight Nikko."

Timmy then jacked nikko out manualy as her body disapeared in a blue beam of light.

"Heh. dimensionman. i hope that we work together again one of these days. but i'm sure my navi has a few words she'd like to say about what happened here today. anyways. hope that we meet again."

with that, timmy's voice came and went as the progs in the PET began healing Nikko.

(back to the real world at last!)