SINNBAD - A Knight Takes on the Town.

Time for some more busting experience! As SINNBAD and Sparks shared their histories of netbattling with each other, they came upon a large gathering of Magneakers, bug-like viruses that were currently engaging themselves with creating some sort of electric field. The electric field fell as the two navis got closer, each of the Magneakers turning to face them. Some sort of holes opened up in the distance, releasing two cannodumbs on each side like turrets.

It appears that the field they were creating has largely covered the terrain in a strong magnetic charge!

--To left--
CannodumbA: 50 HP [Normal]
CannodumbB: 50 HP [Normal]

--To right--
CannodumbC: 50 HP [Normal]
CannodumbD: 50 HP [Normal]

--To front--
MagneakerA: 60 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerB: 60 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerC: 60 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerD: 60 HP [Magnet]
SINNBAD.EXE: 100HP [Floatshoes] [Magnet]
Sparks.EXE: 150HP [Magnet]

Terrain: 75% Magnet, 25% Normal

-- BATTLE 2 START--
"Wow... that's alot of virus's." Sparks glanced around as he came to a halt.

"You're not scared are you?" Joseph frowned.

"Of course not!" Sparks smirked confidently, then turned his head to his partner SINNBAD. "You ready bro?"

"Insert Shotgun battle chip, upload!" Joseph slid the small chip through his PET.

Sparks right hand slowly shaped itself into a buster. He held his arm forward so he could better focus his shot at CannodumbA and B, hopeing to hit B with the spread if his attack was accurate enough. The "Boom" of the shotgun sounded through out the area as the blast sped toward the cannodumbs. Not waiting to see if the shot fired he ran to center back of the battle field.

1st action: precise aiming
2nd action: Fire shotgun battle chip (50+spread) targeted CannodumbA hopeing to hit B with spread.
3rd action: Evasive dodge.

Sparks info
HP:150/150
Sparks asked SINNBAD if the knightly navi was ready. The warrior nodded and drew forth once more to the front lines of battle, bringing down his visor, readying his horrific visage. He was quite fearless in the face of those who would call him his enemies. His magical boots held his mighty weight off the floor, keeping his body from touching the sapping energy of the panels beneath him. His right gauntlet withdrew into the sheath of his Buster, reading itself for the confrontation before SINN.

He drew up his left arm across his chest, in the same manner in which he always defended himself. A yellow-orange shield formed once more across his arm, coalescing from the raw data around the knight. It was as if watching the water vapors, that exist in the air of the real world, form into a creation of ice attached to the warrior's arm. The golden shield reflected the light coming from the sparks of the magnetic fields, glowing with the symbol of the Metool. The dark emerald cross shone brilliantly upon the saffron field.

SINNBAD advanced at the virii lines, steel helmet gleaming. He brought his Buster arm up and the crackling of its recoil echoed across the battlefield as it poured shot after shot into the viruses arrayed before him. White-hot bolts screamed through the zephyr, impacting the formations with thunderous crashes. Shell casings littered the ground, trailing behind the Juggernaut's advance. The warrior turned this way and that, aiming at one group and then another.

Always the deafening boom, boom, boom of his cannonade. The explosions of fire and solid shot. The battlefield was in chaos. Eruptions of dust and debris clouded the sky. Everywhere the earth was upended. It was as if a war was being fought in Electown.

First targeted were two of the grasshopper viruses. They had the advantage of fighting on their home turf. SINNBAD did not target them in excess. There were clouds of buckshot that claimed the airspace between the two sides, but nothing more. However, most would claim that a dozen bullets aimed at them was enough for anyone.

The second target was twin turrets, immobile and highly flammable. Incendiary and fragmentation ammunition unloaded themselves upon their implacable forms, rending the space they occupied with splinter and burning conflagrations. The ground scorched and bent at odd angles, filled with tiny holes from the many kinetic strikes lobbed at them. With their inability to dodge out of the way, it was most likely they were claimed in the attack. Shredded into junk heaps.

The third group to be struck were more electric insects. They were assailed by a similar method as the first, barraged by many tiny stinging missiles. Round after round poured into the host, proliferating those struck. The viruses would be like Swiss cheese before SINNBAD's assault. They were nimbler than the cannons, so who knew if they could survive the onslaught.

The knight's steady tread was muted by the roars of the battle and the padding of the air. His feet did not touch the ground to broadcast the heavy footsteps of his relentless advance. But it was not needed as the whole affair was quite visible. SINNBAD's convictions held him strong. It looked like this mighty warrior could not be stopped by anything less than an army of viruses.

Summary
1: Guard1 [Battlechip]: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack).
2: Shotgun [Battlechip]: 50 Null Damage + Spread1 to MagneakerA and MagneakerB.
*Flash Shot1 [Signature]: 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type] to CannodumbC.
3: HeatShot [Battlechip]: 40 Fire Damage + Spread1 to CannodumbC and CannodumbD.
*Flash Shot2 [Signature]: 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type] to CannodumbD.
4: Shotgun [Battlechip]: 50 Null Damage + Spread1 to MagneakerC and MagneakerD.
*Champion's Conviction [Signature]: One instance of Heal 15 to SINNBAD.

Other Effects:
1: FloatShoes [NaviCust]: Ignores effects from panels except broken/missing.

~

"The best huh?"

Destin flatly stated. He was ignoring the battle as it unfold, which seemed impossible due to the noise. All those crashing sounds blasting from his PET.

"I don't know if I would want to be the best. Then I would have everyone looking for me. Seems tiresome."

He wasn't even looking at the PET to watch the battle, he was in a cloud that only directed his attention to Joseph. He sighed.

"Although I would think SINN would disagree with me on this issue."

He relented.

"The reprogramming has given him a purpose. I won't stop him from his goals. In fact he is a sort of research project of my own design..."

He admitted.

"I have been fascinated with this land and its virtual world since I became an operator. I have never had a navi before coming here; before SINN. Though it seems that a lot of people did. Maybe I missed out, growing up without one."
((Yea its a dodge... Sorry))
((It's preferable to keep your summary at the end of the thread))

Sparks flew into action, lining up the Cannodumbs and deleting both with a carefully placed Shotgun round before bounding away in defense. Adopting an entirely different strategy, SINNBAD stood his ground and began to unload his arsenal of guns into the group without taking much time to consider the consequences. Pulling up a Guard, he unloaded a Shotgun into the the Magneaker group, hitting one of them before turning to strike down the Cannodumbs. Not even bothering to shift from his position, the second Cannodumb wasn't caught in the Heatshot's spread and survived, firing once in quick retaliation. Fortunately, the Guard repelled the attack, weakening the turret even more. Another Shotgun ripped into the viral ranks, striking two of the Magneakers but so far none of them had been deleted...

The counterattack was swift as a volley of magnetic bombs landed all around the navis. Having drawn most of the attention to himself, the attacks seemed to focus on SINNBAD. One of the bombs landed near Sparks, but he was ready for it and dodged on time. Two of them pinned SINNBAD in place, setting him up for a vicious cross tackle performed by a pair of Magneakers. The navi was literally knocked off his feet, but the Floatshoes program applied to his entire body, saving him from touching the chaotic magnet terrain. He healed a little of the damage done to him but he had learned a painful lesson about not underestimating his enemy.

--To left--
CannodumbA: DELETED [sparks]
CannodumbB: DELETED [sparks]

--To right--
CannodumbC: DELETED [SINNBAD]
CannodumbD: 20 HP [Normal]

--To front--
MagneakerA: 10 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerB: 60 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerC: 10 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerD: 10 HP [Magnet]

SINNBAD.EXE: 55 HP [Floatshoes] [Magnet] [-2 action stun]
Sparks.EXE: 150 HP [Magnet]
Joseph wasn't trying to be rude but he wasn't really paying attention to Destin. He heard the Netop's words but didn't make eye contact for the moment.

Sparks thoughts raced through his head as the bomb fell just short of his roll. "That was very close, He's very reckless isn't he..." The lighting navi quickly regained focus and ran to the center where the Magneakers were. "Gimme the Rageclaw!" Sparks commanded.

"Insert Rageclaw battle chip! Upload!" Joseph slid the battle chip giving his navi the data to use the sharp claws.

Sparks raised his right hand which was now in the shape of the massive razor sharp claws. He lunged the claws forward attempting to pierce into the weakened MagneakerA, if he made contact he planned to sling the virus into the nearby MagneakerC. Then he'd attempt to slash through the remaining really weak magnetic virus with a slash from the rage claw.

"Insert Guard battle chip! Upload!" He slid the the Metool's sheild like wepon for Sparks to access after his slash attempt.

He in fact used this as he didn't wait for a counter attack to come from the magnetic virus with the highest health, or the Cannodumb, he just threw up the shield. "Come on SINN! Snap out of it!" He yelled seeing that the electric attacks had left his partner stunned.

________________________________________________________________________________

1st action: Sparks attempts to grab and throw MagneakerA into MagneakerC. (20 damage to each on contact.)
2nd action: Sparks attempts to slash at MagneakerD with the Rageclaw chip(40 dmg)
3rd action: Sparks throws up the guard battle chip

Other information
Sparks.exe
Hp:150/150
Rageclaw 4/6 uses remaing.

"You must have been lonely with out a navi." Joseph frowned, returning his attention back to Destin. "Sparks is my best friend, I couldn't imagine what I'd be like if he gets deleted. Our goal to be the best has always been our dream. I promised my grandfather that I'd grow up to be the best and that's why we work so hard, that's why we train constantly."

Joseph's head was filled with images and flashbacks from the past where he and his friends net battled in the park, or in each other's homes, and the day that his grandfather left home to pursue some legend about some really strong virus he had heard about. "Maybe one day I'll see my grandpa again, and our dreams will both have came true." Joseph frowned looking into Destin's eyes.
"How long has it been since you last saw your grandfather?"

Destin asked Joseph. He continued to ignore his PET, not noticing the bad situation his navi was currently engaged.

~

SINNBAD, in all his bravado, had ended up gravely wounding a lot of the viruses. Allowing them to live by a hairsbreadth... Making the clean up potentially quicker. But he had left himself open to attack. A most brutal attack. An attack that left the knight reeling.

Bombs dropped all over his relatively slow-moving location. He had been electrocuted again... and again... and again. It was becoming a reoccurring theme. However, his spasmodic muscles were much less noticed than before, as the warrior was then cross-tackled by the electric grasshopper viruses. The navi was knocked to the cold, hard ground. Twitching all the while.

SINNBAD had continued to fight on regardless of his operator's attentions. Destin was more of an observer than an operator. He had managed to find someone to teach him how to directly connect the PET's BSA (Battlechip Storage Archive) to his navi, so his navi could download the chip data directly from Destin's PET without Destin needing to lift a finger. Sure, Destin could overwrite the program and direct the choice of chip. But there was little need, as SINN seemed to have a knack for selecting acceptable chip combos.

SINN was also quick to recover from this last, most vicious assault upon his person. His comrade yelled at him to pull himself together. SINN was becoming a lot tougher to deal with though, and Spark's words did not fall on deaf ears. The knight stood. His face grave. He knew that such tactics in the future would not work out like he planned. He would need a change in strategy. He would need time to recover.

He wrapped his arms across his body in his own 'X'. Two shields encased him, forming from the nether, like a cocoon of ice. One side faced toward the remaining Cannondumb virus, its form shinning a golden hue. The emerald cross of the Metool was emblazoned upon it. The second, on the opposite side of SINN's form, was silver in hue. The dark gray, circular navi symbol of SINNBAD was emblazoned upon it.

The armored hull floated above the magnets. SINN's wounds, the scrapes and bruises suffered at the hands of grenades and chitinous claws, began to close and heal. SINN forced himself to heal, to take a breather. He drew in upon himself in quick meditation, aiding in the recovery. When he was ready. When he was strong. He would come forth like a holy avenger, smiting all those who dare stand before him.

Summary
1: Stun.
2: Stun.
3: Guard1 [Battlechip]: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack).
4: Soothing Aegis [Signature]: (1-Hit Shield) + (One instance of Heal 30) to SINNBAD.
*Champion's Conviction [Signature]: One instance of Heal 15 to SINNBAD.

Signature Cool Downs:
1: Soothing Aegis: 2 Turns.

Other Effects:
((Ktbandit... Come on. What did I just say about keeping the summary at the end of the thread? Also, you're not doing poorly because of the summary placement, it's because your RP seriously needs work.))

Sparks leapt into action, trying to clutch one of the Magneakers with his Rageclaw. The virus scuttled out of the way and his fingers dug into the magnet terrain instead. Not giving up, he raked his blades across another Magneaker who wasn't nearly as fast as the first one, heavily damaging it.

SINNBAD was still afflicted with a full-body paralysis and couldn't do anything. He managed to recover in time to repel a cannonshell from a nearby virus with a fast Guard and quickly deleted it. A second shield and salve undid the tackle damage while his conviction handled the rest. Soon he had completely recovered appearing as if nothing had happened to him.

Spark's Guard rebounded energy from a close range bomb, lobbed by the virus he had angered earlier. The wave of reflected energy wiped it out, scoring another deletion for him.

--To left--

--To right--
CannodumbD: DELETED [SINNBAD]

--To front--
MagneakerA: DELETED [sparks]
MagneakerB: 20 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerC: 10 HP [Magnet]
MagneakerD: 10 HP [Magnet]

SINNBAD.EXE: 100 HP [Floatshoes] [Magnet] [1-hit shield]
Sparks.EXE: 150 HP [Magnet] [rageclaw: 4/6]
(I want to aplologize for the order of my post last time, I was indeed thinking it was ok to put my summary in the middle since that was the end of the fighting in my post. It won't happen again.)

Sparks looked around as his partner was back up to speed. Tiny beads of sweat dripped from the electric navi's forehead as he wasn't used to fighting viruses, especially the amount that had started the battle. He took a few deep breaths to help him regain focus before his next attack. His eyes closed for a moment, yet he still visualized the battlefield that lay before him. "I'm going to try again bro." His eyes opened in an instant, and he didn't wait for his operator to reply.

Sparks dashed forward at MagneakerB and tried to once again grab the magnetic virus and throw him into the near by MagneakerC. Whether he was successful or not didn't matter, he didn't care as he fluidly twisted his body slashing at the MagneakerD that was also in the immediate area. He didn't take the time to worry about evading or blocking, because he was hoping his partner would be able to pick off his misses.

_______

"It's been sometime now." Joseph responded to Destin's question. His eyes moved from the battle to Destin's face. "He left when I was nine. It was the day after my ninth birthday actually."

Summary
1st action: Focusing/aiming for his 2nd action.
2nd action: Grab MagneakerB and throw into MagneakerC. (20 damage to each on contact.)
3rd action: Slash at MagneakerD with the Rageclaw battle chip (40 damage)

Other information
Sparks.exe
150/150 hp
Rage claw battlechip:4-2 uses
"How old are you now? If you don't mind me asking.

Destin replied to Joseph's statement with a question, trying to grasp at how long he had been apart from his grandfather.

~

The armored cocoon was struck by the penetrating blow of a cannon shot. The heavy shell thundered under its impact with the immobile bulwark. Shards of metal and energy broke off from the golden side of the barrier like splintering glass. They fell like snowflakes of saffron, falling toward the ground as leaves would from a tree taking on its winter form. However mighty this attack was, it would end up to be the virus' undoing.

The fragmented pieces of the Guard stopped. They hovered in the air, as if raindrops were captured, frozen in time. The photographic scene did not last long. Within moments the bits had upended themselves parallel to the ground. Hundreds of tiny slivers, floating jagged daggers, took off from the once protected side of SINNBAD. They raced across the ground, a hive of arrows, and struck the technological terror. Its form was rent and torn until it moved no longer. It died by a thousand cuts.

The light faded as the knightly navi was revealed by his shattered home. He was fully restored, as if he was Lazarus reborn once more into the living world. His silver helmet gleamed in the ghostly illumination. His muscles flexed, his arms and legs limber. His visage was most terrifying to behold, especially to those who thought they had him gravely wounded not a minute before.

He lowered his arms, his silver shield still with him, held solidly on his left arm. He raised his head and looked out over the battlefield from his floating form, clad in his Draconian solemnity. His eyes were cold, piercing, as if they could look into the very soul and judge the worth of every being before him, every life story, every experience. These eyes weren't human, as much as a navi could be considered. They had an ethereal quality, an unearthly beauty, a power all their own. These eyes cast their gaze on the field, on the skirmish, perhaps even beyond. They were unsettling and memorizing, all at the same time.

This power, without voice, but louder than any thunderclap, drew the viruses toward the source. A man floating without wings.

SINNBAD's form flickered, and he was gone. He sped across the air, searing the air with his speed. He brought his Buster arm up once more, its form flared to life with renewed vigor. A blast of alabaster blazed to white-hot glory. A plume of ashen smoke rumbled and trailed behind the warrior like a long, flowing tail. All of this signaled a crashing cannonade. A stream of bolts that thronged toward the weakened viruses, so low on moral, so close to a physical exhaustion that they did not know themselves. The air rippled across the fiery fulminations before they struck the virus lines, burning the unlucky to a crisp.

The knight darted forward, appearing for an instant in the midst of their lines, and then vanishing like a ghost. All the time his Buster cracked and hissed, spewing forth a shattering doom. The wind and the virii struck were cut and sundered. Warm datum spewed forth from wounds, painting the corpse-laden ground with a fresh cascading chroma. The Net's god of battle would be smiling.

Summary
1: Knight's Challenge [Signature]: One instance of Gravity to MagneakerB.
2: Tactical Movement: Run/Dodge toward virii lines.
3: HeatShot [Battlechip]: 40 Fire Damage + Spread1 to MagneakerB and Magneaker?.
*FlashShot1 [Signature]: 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type] to MagneakerC.
4: Tactical Movement: Move/Dodge through virii lines.
*FlashShot2 [Signature]: 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type] to MagneakerD.

Signature Cool Downs:
1: Soothing Aegis: 1 Turn.
2: Knight's Challenge: 1 Turn.

Other Effects:
2: Soothing Aegis [Signature]: 1-Hit Shield.
((As confident as you are about your chances of success, try not to get this explicit with the outcome: "The wind and the virii struck were cut and sundered. Warm datum spewed forth from wounds, painting the corpse-laden ground with a fresh cascading chroma"))

The remaining three viruses were tossed into one another and shredded apart by Sparks's Rageclaw. SINNBAD's agressive finish blasted empty space but ensured there would be nothing left standing. Some zenny had been left behind from the fight and was automatically allocated to each navi's operator.

--To left--

--To right--
CannodumbD: DELETED [SINNBAD]

--To front--
MagneakerA: DELETED [sparks]
MagneakerB: DELETED [sparks]
MagneakerC: DELETED [sparks]
MagneakerD: DELETED [sparks]

SINNBAD.EXE: 100 HP [Floatshoes] [Magnet] [1-hit shield]
Sparks.EXE: 150 HP [Magnet] [rageclaw: 2/6]

[Battle 2 Victory!]

SINNBAD.EXE Get: 2 FXP + 350z
Sparks.EXE Get: 2 FXP + 600z
"I'm eighteen now." Joseph replied. His eyes floated to the battle that was now over. "It appears as if they are finished."

Sparks took this time to catch his breath. "That was a lot of fun. You fought well SINN, but you were kinda reckless out there." The green armored navi just sat on the solid foundation under him. "How'd I do bro?" his question was directed at his Net op.

"Good. Really good, but we still have tons of work to do if we ever want to reach our goal." Joseph responded. "Let's continue to move forward as soon as you're ready."

"I'm always ready." Sparks chuckled standing up, preparing to follow SINNBAD's lead, seeing as he was more acquainted with Electown's net.

(Requesting battle 3)
[Yes, I did go a little overboard there.]

Nine years...

Destin thought. The chiming of his PET woke him up and he turned to a victory screen. SINNBAD was breathing a little deeply as he righted himself, finished with a taxing battle. He had learned once again that a brazen line of soldiery was not the way of Netbattling. He would need to be swifter in his executions. But, he would loose none of his fearlessness.

"SINNBAD."

Destin spoke to his navi. SINN brought up his Buster arm, his hand returning, and opened up a vid-window to see his 'Lord's' face.

"My Lord?"

SINN asked.

"Don't fail me again."

Destin answered with a dull voice, betraying no emotion or intention.

"Yes My Lord."

SINN replied with a slightly downcast tone. The vid-window terminated and SINN looked to his partner as he lowered his arm. His face and voice was solemn. He did not raise his visor to show his face, speaking through the mask. His voice had returned to a more vibrant form, but it still held a touch of unease.

"Come Sir. Sparks. We have more battles to come."

SINNBAD said before squaring his shoulders and marching toward some goal on the horizon.

[Requesting Battle 3.]
Moving further into the Electown networks, SINNBAD and Sparks found a couple of groups of viruses, apparently socializing amongst themselves, chattering away. A left group consisted of blue mantaray Larks and steel-headed Hardheads, and a right group consisted of the same Hardheads coupled with some shock-haired Twisty. The Twisty had some sort of strange device beside them that didn't look much like a virus, but more like some contraption. The viruses stopped their chattering on sight of the traveling duo, and readied themselves for battle!

-- Left Side --
LarkA: 100HP
LarkB: 100HP
HardHeadA: 60HP [Mouth Closed]
HardHeadB: 60HP [Mouth Closed]

-- Right Side --
TwistyA: 80HP
TwistyB: 80HP
HardHeadC: 60HP [Mouth Closed]
HardHeadD: 60HP [Mouth Closed]
RemoteBitA: ???
RemoteBitB: ???

Terrain: 100% Metal

SINNBAD.EXE: 100HP [Middle]
Sparks.EXE: 150HP [Middle]

-TEAM BATTLE THREE, FIGHT!!-
The duo stopped at the sight of the viruses ahead of them. "I'm learning a bunch of new faces today." Sparks chuckled. "These viruses are all different."

"I can see that." Joseph replied, his thoughts still caught up in the words Destin spoke to his knightly navi.

Sparks eyes narrowed on the two Lark viruses. "Those have to be aqua viruses... maybe we can use that to our advantage?"

"Yea... Let's do that." His Netop's words came slow, as if he were distracted.

"Hey bro." Sparks paused. "You listening to me?"

Joseph snapped back to the situation at hand. "Yea, I'm here. Shotgun, guard battle chips upload." He sent the chip data to his navi. "Do what you have to."

"Got it!" Sparks took careful aim with his right hand that was now in the shape of a buster. He closed his left eye, and focused on the two Larks. He released the shotgun round hoping to hit both viruses with the single shot. The loud clap of gunfire surrounded the entire area. He didn't know what, but the shot hit something, weather it was virus or ground he wouldn't know due to the smoke clouds.

"Follow up!" Joseph yelled.

Sparks dashed into the smoke. His right hand reached for the sword handle at his waist, and he released a devastating Zapslash at the closet Lark near him. As the triangular blade disappeared he only prayed that his partner was prepared to back him out of a jam if necessary.

Joseph shook his head at what just occurred, he spoke aloud but soft so his voice couldn't be picked up. "I just fed him to the dogs... what was I thinking."

Summary
1st action: precision aim with the shotgun battle chip.
2nd action: Fired shotgun battle chip at LarkA, hoping to catch LarkB with the spread. (50dmg+spread)
3rd action: Zapslash, signature attack, targeting LarkA. (30 elec dmg slashing+ stun)

Other information
Sparks.exe
Hp:150/150
Zapslash: 2TCD
Both of the navi' looked at each other and nodded at the start of the battle. Sparks bolted left and SINNBAD bolted right. The two splitting themselves between the forces arrayed against them. Sparks blasted at the angler/shark-like viruses with a cloud of buckshot. He then followed with a slash of his electric sword, hoping to carve the virus into fish sticks. Hoping to loose himself as a target in the chaos.

SINNBAD had drawn forth a sword of his own. This one did not sparkle with a magnetic currents, like Sparks', but it did glow with an awesome power. The knight charged at the shock-haired viruses, looking like Metools with a bad hair day. He noticed they were quite close to some strange contraptions of similar coloration and thought they were related. The contraptions were currently dormant, but who knew how fast they would become active?

His right hand had once more been replaced by a shining blade. The warrior quickly approached the two spiky-haired viruses, dashing forward into melee range. The knight took a swing at one. The glowing blade whistled as it cut through the wind. It could potentially strike a sound blow that would gash the virus' side, if it bit.

The knight then turned toward the second Twisty. With another quick dash he was upon it. The sharp edge sang through the air again as SINN attempted to end the virus' life in very much the same manner as the first. SINN's sword arm was strong and capable, having swung blades quite often in the service of his NetOp. Destin wondered if he should have made SINNBAD a Sword Type.

SINNBAD took a look around, confident that he had succeeded in killing the two operating viruses and disabled their contraptions. The virus monoliths before him looked too hard to strike with the weapon he currently possessed. As such he turned his attentions to his comrade. He dashed across the battlefield once more, attempting to get close to Sparks. To cover his back.

A golden shield formed upon SINNBAD's left arm as he slid to a stop next to his brother-in-arms. He brought his saffron bulwark up and attempted to turn the next attack away from Sparks, back upon the enemy that attacked the duo. His right arm Buster was also up, ready to strike at the nearest target of opportunity. Both his shield and his speedy FlashShots would deter anyone from getting too close. Or so SINN hoped.

Summary
1: Sword [Battlechip]: 80 Null Damage + Slashing to TwistyA. [5/6 uses remaining.]
2: Sword [Battlechip]: 80 Null Damage + Slashing to TwistyB. [4/6 uses remaining.]
3: Tactical Movement: Run to guard Sparks' back.
4: Guard1 [Battlechip]: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack).
*Flash Shot1 [Signature]: 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type] to the enemy that attacks the Guard1.
*Flash Shot2 [Signature]: 10 Null Damage + Slashing [Shot Type] to the enemy that attacks the Guard1.

Other Effects:
2: Sword [Battlechip]: 4 uses remaining.
Everyone had their priorities set, and went to their separate ways. Sparks went for the Larks, while SINNBAD approached the Twisty. Sparks' gunfire hit one Lark, no more, while SINN's gleaming blade struck twice, deleting the shock-haired freaks before they could get a shot in. However, the Larks got one of their shots into Sparks (20) before SINN came in with his Guard. The shield blocked one of the blue wideshots and reflected it back at the shooter. Sparks finished off the offending Lark with a brightly-sparking Zapslash, so SINN's Flash Shots were of little use as they passed through thin air.

The clamped-mouth HardHeads opened their mouths and turned a bright shade of red, their tiny eyes flashing yellow. Someone looked angry...

-- Left Side --
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: 100HP
HardHeadA: 60HP [Mouth Open]
HardHeadB: 60HP [Mouth Open]

-- Right Side --
TwistyA: DELETED
TwistyB: DELETED
HardHeadC: 60HP [Mouth Open]
HardHeadD: 60HP [Mouth Open]

SINNBAD.EXE: 100HP [Left] [Guard Broken]
Sparks.EXE: 130HP [Left]
"WATCH OUT!"

SINNBAD yelled as he turned to his side and attempted to shove Sparks out of danger with a strong push. Potentially knocking his comrade out of the line of attack. The warrior navi then leapt at one of the HardHead viruses. SINN's sword was outstretched, ready to impale the red monolith's inner core through the now open mouth. Assuming that its insides weren't as hard as its out.

"YOU FIGHT ME!"

SINNBAD attempted to turn at least one of the viruses intent on attack toward him, to keep his friend safe. The challenge was meant for more than just attentions though. Once more the knight's words were woven together with a gravitating personality. The HardHeads looked like they were rooted in place, unmoved by the pulling energy. But the energy was there.

SINN was pulled toward his foe by the same force. His own movements forward, toward his opponent, were amplified ten fold. His sword was still outstretched, point gleaming. The navi became his own missile, heading straight for the open mouth of the HardHead. If he struck the virus, entering through the mouth, it would be quite messy for both of them.

As SINN rolled away from the attack, either by exiting through the back of the virus, or being rebuked. He rolled into a floating crouch and brought up his second Guard. The glamor disk reflected the light in such a way as to shed a rainbow of colors on the metallic floor of the battlefield. He attempted to aim his shield at the nearest HardHead, hoping that he would not be crushed by whatever form of attack they made. Seeing as how they looked the way they did, it was probably not a pleasant attack they were readying.

SINNBAD would wait out the worst of it, then see what remained afterward. He hoped Sparks would be alright.

Summary
1: Attempt to Push Sparks out of danger.
2: Knight's Challenge [Signature]: One instance of Gravity to HardHeadA.
3: Sword [Battlechip]: 80 Null Damage + Slashing to HardHeadA. [3/6 uses remaining.]
4: Guard1 [Battlechip]: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack).

Signature Cool Downs:
1: Knight's Challenge: 1 Turn.

Other Effects:
2: Sword [Battlechip]: 3 uses remaining.
Sparks flinched harshly as the wide shot made it's way through his body. "Ow!" He grumbled in pain. His partner pushed him to the side, hopeing to keep out of range from the enemy viruses he stayed.

Joseph uploaded the cannon battle chip. "Pick your target and fire!"

Sparks took careful aim again, this time really wanting to hit the remaining Lark. The cannon fired off with a loud "BOOM!". His side was still acheing from the shot he had taken earlier. The large yellow metool sheild covered his left arm, as he was focused on preventing another attack from hitting. He held the shield up over his body, ready to deflect the next attack.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Summary

1st action: Precision aiming with the cannon
2nd action: fire cannon battle chip at LarkB. (40dmg)
3rd: Gaurd1 battle chip. (1 hit sheild, and Reflect up to 60 + Piercing + Line Attack)

Other Information
Sparks.exe
Hp:130/150
Zapslash 1TCD left.
Pushing his companion out of harm's way, SINNBAD did the chivalrous thing: challenge the Hardhead that was clamped down onto the floor. It was dragged towards the knight against its will, sliced apart with a precise slash. That angered its comrade, from whose mouth a cannonball flew from, landing smack in SINN's face, since unfortunately for the knight, the ball seemed to smash right through the Guard. (20) Meanwhile, Sparks blasted a Lark precisely between the eyes, knocking it back slightly and stunning it for a bit. His Guard was put up, but similarly destroyed by a Hardhead's cannonball. (20) Luckily for him, one of the balls whizzed by him, missing his head by a small distance.

Their jobs done for now, the Hardheads clamped down their maws once again, shielded from the outside world.

-- Left Side --
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: 60HP
HardHeadA: DELETED
HardHeadB: 60HP [Mouth Closed]

-- Right Side --
TwistyA: DELETED
TwistyB: DELETED
HardHeadC: 60HP [Mouth Closed]
HardHeadD: 60HP [Mouth Closed]

SINNBAD.EXE: 80HP [Left] [Guard Broken, Again] [3/6 Sword]