Double Toil, Double Trouble

((Oh...oops I need to be more careful.))
[Battle 3 it is indeed]
((Bump))
[+3 FXP]

Walking onwards through the SciLab network, Delta and Musou stumbled on a Gunner encampment, where a trio of them were positioned in a small cluster. However, just as they were about to engage the enemy group, another virus group of Champu went behind them in a pincer attack!

-- ENEMIES --
Gunner A: 60 HP (Front)
Gunner B: 60 HP (Front)
Gunner C: 60 HP (Front)
Champu A: 60 HP (Behind)
Champu B: 60 HP (Behind)
Champu C: 60 HP (Behind)

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 110 HP
Musou.EXE: 105 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal

-- TEAM BATTLE 03, READY? START!! --
Musou spots the Gunners in the distance and tries to quietly sneak up on them, but Ken calmly clears his throat and says "Awareness, Musou. Where's your head?" The navi looks around in confusion and with a bit of personal insult, the operator isn't even really in the net world, how could he possibly see something that...

He catches the Champu just in time to fall for their attack. Stationary turrents in front, flying flaming boxers moving quickly behind, great. At least the turrents should be a relief after that stupid Ratty incident. If he could only punch a stationary object one out of every five times he'd hang up his black belt..

He calms himself and attunes his senses to the surroundings. Surround him huh, he'll fix that. Once he gets a feel for everything's data and movements, he sprints suddenly at one of the Gunners, getting into position for an attack. As soon as he reaches the virus, however, Ken surprises him by slipping his first chip ever into the PET. Ken grins and says "Use this to soften them up."

An unfamiliar rush of knowledge enters the navi's mind. He suddenly knew he was capable of something new and how to execute it. So this was what a chip was like, free knowlege. Heh, he could get used to this. He stops his movement behind one of the Gunners and instead of launching an assault like he had intended, he opens his hand and points to the ground near himself. A glow issues as data forms a floating metal cane with a glowing gem atop it's peak. As it is executed, the knowledge leaves his mind and he is only left to wonder at this new thing's potential. He mumbles "Ah. Easy come, easy go. Yeah I like my training better.."

1 - Activate Sig: Absorb Data [15Heal on any Deleted(Virus), 1TCD]

2 - Tactical Movement, use GunnerA as cover.

3 - Battlechip: Meteor9 [100hp, ObjDmg:10fire, Dmg:30fire, 3x/rd, 3random enemies, 3rd duration]

Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 1
Delta spotted the Gunner encampment and calmly began formulate a plan. However, when Ken scolded Musou, he quickly turned his head left...and spotted the champu squad behind him. Wonderful...oh well, might as well see what I can do.

With that thought, Delta turned to face the fire viruses. As his armor repaired itself, he said, "Alright, send me two cannons. I think it would be best to delete the champus before they get close enough to beat my face in."

Henry quickly grabbed his computer's mouse and sent the requested chips, then said, "Good idea, but keep an eye out for the gunners."

Delta moved quickly, sidestepping an attack and raising his buster at the champus. As the navi loaded the first battlechip, he took aim at one of the boxer viruses. After stopping to settle his aim, he fired, launching a burst of energy at his target and shoving his shoulder back with recoil. Almost immediately, Delta loaded and fired the second chip, the blast roaring in his ears.

[spoiler=Turn Summary]Actions:
*. AutoHeal (Heal 15)
1. Dodge.
2. Cannon (40 Shot{A;Knockback}) @ ChampuB
3. Cannon (40 Shot{A;Knockback}) @ ChampuC
HP:110/140
Signatures: Delta Sabre [##], Combat Repair and Healing System [Active].
Battlechips used: Cannon *2.[/Spoiler]
((Bump))
The Gunners began to rile up as they saw the Navis, their guns whirring in preparation to attack. Two focused on Musou, while one made its move on Delta. The two Gunners attacking Musou divided into two modes: one in accurate firing mode, and the other in massive storm mode. All in all, two bullets hit him as he took cover. (5x2) Delta, meanwhile, dodged the shots easily. As Musou summoned the Meteor chip to his aid, it made it quite easy to crash some celestial rocks on their heads.

Delta brought out his buster and shot at some Champu, which had decided it would be best to focus on him. All teleported to near him, but he blasted away two with his cannon fire, also deleting one thanks the Musou's meteor landing on it in a lucky break. The last Champu was also caught in a bit of the knockback, though it managed to throw a few punches. They didn't hit anyway. Oh, and the Champu's deletion earlier made for some good data absorption for Musou, healing him up. (+15)

-- ENEMIES --
Gunner A: 60 HP (Front)
Gunner B: 30 HP (Front)
Gunner C: 60 HP (Front)
Champu A: 60 HP (Behind)
Champu B: 20 HP (Behind)
Champu C: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Meteor9: 100 HP (2 turns left)

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 110 HP
Musou.EXE: 110 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Musou dances around the gunfire, avoiding most of it. He gets caught by some rapid shots and grits his teeth. Getting shot was never fun but it wasn't so bad this time. Time to put them out of comission.. But how?

Ken notices a moment of hesitation in his navi and takes over for the moment. "Musou. Charge your chi and divide it between two slashes of... this" Ken says as he slots Rageclaw. Musou grins and quickly builds energy within his body. He spreads half of the power to each fist, even as they briefly form into wicked foot-long claws.

He grins again, wickedly as golden energy crackles across his new hands. Turning to the cannons, he suddenly sprints from one to another, delivering slashes to the two that havn't been struck yet.

1 - Activate sig: Inner Might (40strengthen, 1tcd)

2- Battlechip: Rageclaw (40slashing/20+impact), Slash GunnerA +20 of strengthen (total 60)

3 - Slash GunnerC + 20strengthen (total 60)

Sig Inner Might cooldown: 1
Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 0 READY
Delta immediately decided to follow Musou's lead. Even without the strengthen effect, he could take out both remaining champus quickly with a rageclaw. The navi quickly relayed this decision to Henry, "One rageclaw please."

Henry quickly sent the chip, then switched back to working on something else.

As Delta loaded the chip, three claws formed on his left glove. Wasting no time, Delta rushed at the first champu, nimbly sidestepping to avoid a punch, and grabbed at it, trying to bodily lift it into the air and hurl it at it compatriot in one smooth motion.

As soon as he had finished, Delta charged the second virus with an arcing slash, attempting to finish it off. As all this was going on, his armor continued to repair itself.

1. Dodge.
2. Rageclaw (20 Melee{B;Impact;2Targets}) @ ChampuB & ChampuA
3. Rageclaw (40 Melee{B;Slashing}) @ ChampuA
*. AutoHeal (Heal 15)
HP: 110/140
Weapons: Rageclaw[L:####<<]
Signatures: Delta Sabre[##], Combat Repair and Healing System[Active].
Battlechips used: Cannon *2, Rageclaw.[/Spoiler]
As the meteors began to rain down on the field, two viruses were unfortunate enough to be struck by two stray rocks, injuring them severely. They were wide open from the navi's relentless rageclaw attacks, finishing off a few viruses. However, the weakened Champu was able to land a few hit to Delta before it met its untimely end. [-20]

The lone Gunner was starting to get desperate and immediately began to open fire at the two navis...Not knowing that it would do no good. [-5 (Delta) / -10 (Musou)]

-- ENEMIES --
Gunner A: DELETED
Gunner B: 30 HP (Front)
Gunner C: DELETED
Champu A: DELETED
Champu B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Meteor9: 100 HP (1 turns left)

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw: 4/6]
Musou.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw: 4/6]

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Musou needed no guidance for his final foe. He attunes his senses and chi to feel his opponent, watching its reactions, watching where it was now and where it was guarding . Once he was sure he sensed an opening, he launched himself into action. Golden tendrils of energy danced around his body and gathered around his right fist as he built up energy quickly, unlike his usual blows, this was more directed, perhaps more subtle?

He stood where his opponent should be and lunged out with his right palm, accompanied with a loud "Keeeyyyahh!", but it could only be heard for a moment as it was drowned out by a thundering boom and crackle of energy as it danced around in front of him, through where he hoped his foe was and even a short distance behind it, harmlessly. So much for subtle.

1 - Activate Sig: Absorb Data [15heal on Opponent(Deleted), 1TCD]

2 - Aim at Champu

3 - Activate Sig: Stunning Blow [10stun1 (melee) + Bash, 1TCD], at GunnerC.

Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 1
Sig Inner Might cooldown: 0 READY
Sig Stunning Blow cooldown: 1
As all of the champus were now former champus, Delta changed his focus to the single remaining virus, turning to face the turret with his weapon raised. Several long strides brought the navi close enough to attack...and attack he did, slashing at his target in an arcing diagonal.
1. Movement into melee range with GunnerB
2. Rageclaw (40 Melee{B;Slashing}) @ GunnerB
--Turn Splice--[/Spoiler]
Dead gunner is dead. Waha!

-- ENEMIES --
Gunner A: DELETED
Gunner B: DELETED
Gunner C: DELETED
Champu A: DELETED
Champu B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Meteor9: 100 HP (1 turns left)

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw: 4/6]
Musou.EXE: 100 HP [RageClaw: 4/6]

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal

-- BATTLE 03, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Musou: [MachineGun1] Battlechip, 240z, 2 FXP
Delta: 360z, 2 FXP
Musou collects his spoils and gives a thumbs-up to Delta. "Another group bites the dust", he says. Ken smirks a bit then yawns. He grumbles "Musou, I have to get back to bed. It's so late it's early and I have some important test after school. If you want to keep going then go ahead but I'm done for now."

Musou scratches the back of his head and mutters "I think that about does it for me too." He looks up to Delta and offers him a hand to shake "It was good fighting along side you Delta. We will have to do it again sometime. I'm done for now though", he says with a grin.
Delta collected his reward and turned to Musou. He nodded and smiled in response to the thumbs up, and listened to the other navi. "Very well. I'll see you around. Henry, I'm ready to jack out." And with that, Henry tapped a button on his PET and Delta vanished in a beam of red light.
[Jack out]
Musou chuckled and commented "To the point as usual."

The navi realised his operator went to bed already, so he ran back the way they had come, a bit surprised actually that they hadn't gone that far thanks to the constant ambushes. He hops back into the link to Internet City and from there back to Ken's home PC and his PET.

[Jack Out]