Double Toil, Double Trouble

"No. We have not had any major reason for disagreement though...and I'm not really the sort to get in major disagreements in the first place. However, I don't think that you should let such disagreements adversely affect your partnership," having answered his question, Delta looks forward again. However, he otherwise remains still. So that's why he said that he didn't have support.
"I see." He says simply. He glances around and gets a good look at the place for the first time, since they pretty much stepped into an ambush the second they arrived. He adds "My operator is pretty bull-headed. 'Train this, practice that' nonstop. Tells me to get stronger in case hes not around or something." He kicks at one of the metal tiles idly. He glances off into the distance and mutters "Says using chips is a luxury. Like its freakin' cheating or something."

He shakes his head and motions further in SciLab Net before finally saying "Wanna go on? That was pretty fun."
Delta was surprised that anyone could think of battlechips as a luxury. However, he was also impressed at Musou's tactics in the previous battle, and said, "Well, you did really well even without battlechips. And yes, I think that we could survive another battle." The navi's mouth then turn up in a small smile, before he starts walking in the direction that his acquaintance had gestured.
[Battle 2 - Looking for trouble]
((Prepare for trouble, and make it double))

"Thanks. I try to have fun in a fight but it takes forever. My operator took the time to wipe out my default battle routine and made me earn a black belt in his dad's karate. I thought I was never gonna get to netbattle." he said.

As they walked, looking for trouble, Musou raised his hands up and rested them behind his head and said "Sorry if I'm ramblin' on. Fighting seemed like a good way to clear my head but... I was just distracted in a fight instead."

"You seem pretty, uh, whats the word? Professional? Your boss a police officer or something?" he tried to make idle conversation.
[+2 FXP for pre-battle socializing]

As the two walked along the SciLab network, they stumbled upon a group of viruses that happened to walk their way. A trio of Boomers aligned in a perfect row protected a scurrying duo of Ratty behind. They brandished their boomerang-heads in preparation of battle!

-- ENEMIES --
Boomer A: 60 HP [Rang-Guard/Metal]
Boomer B: 60 HP [Rang-Guard/Metal]
Boomer C: 60 HP [Rang-Guard/Metal]
Ratty A: 60 HP [Metal]
Ratty B: 60 HP [Metal]

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 140 HP
Musou.EXE: 145 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal

-- TEAM BATTLE 02, READY? START!! --
Delta stopped when he saw the group of viruses facing him. Looking over the battlefield, it was still almost entirely metal. Fortunately, it didn't look like any of the viruses were elec-types this time around. Delta then said to Henry, "Alright...send me a shotgun. I think that I can handle this."

As the battlechip was loaded to his systems, Delta formed his left hand into his buster and lifted it to point at the first rat. Pausing to think for a moment, the navi then dashed off to the left, circling his target until the two rat viruses were both in the line of fire from the shotgun.

Almost immediately, Delta stopped and used his right hand to steady his aim, then fired, launching a cloud of shrapnel at the pair of viruses with a loud blast, the recoil knocking his arm back. The navi quickly shoved his arm back down, and fired two buster shots at another virus, the noise and recoil barely noticeable compared to those of the weapon he had just fired.

[spoiler=Turn Summary]Actions:
1. Tactical Movement: Line up RattyA and RattyB.
2. Shotgun + Buff (50 + 16, Spread, Shot{A}) @ RattyA +spread@ RattyB
}. Note: Extra damage from buff ability does not apply to spread effect of shotgun.
3. Buster Shot (12) @ RattyB if it survives, otherwise target one of the Boomers.
HP: 140/140
Signatures: Delta Sabre [##], Combat Repair and Healing System [Standby].
Battlechips used: Shotgun.[/Spoiler]
Musous question would have to wait it seems as the viruses come into view. He notices them using a simple tactic and assumes his explosive teammate will fly into action. A thought quickly comes to him, ruin their tactic.

"Hey boomerang butts! Yeah you worthless pack of scrap data. Get a piece of me unless your too scaaared!" he taunted the Boomers as he even turned, looking over his shouder at them and patted his rear end several times, mockingly. Despite the ploy he had no intention of lowering his guard or being careless, even now on the balls of his feet ready to dive or jump.

As he tried to stir chaos on the battlefield, he calmed his mind and focused, attuning himself to the flow of data and everyone's energy.

1 - Taunt all 3 boomers into ignoring Delta

2 - Dodge

3 - Activate Sig: Absorb Data (15heal on any delete, 1tcd)
Running around to the Ratty viruses, Delta whipped out a Shotgun to shoot at the little rodents. One of the shots missed due to them not being in a perfect straight line, but a Ratty was executed successfully anyway. A buster shot later weakened the other survivor. It shot a Ratty-missile at Delta, but it missed by a long shot. However, the missile seemed to have a homing function, and turned backwards to try at it again!

Meanwhile, Musou was keeping the Boomers busy for his ally. The Boomers were practically fuming when they saw the Navi mock them, and launched a collective attack against him! However, he dodged them all just fine, and when the Ratty from behind was deleted, even healed a bit of his injuries. (+5)

-- ENEMIES --
Ratty A: 48 HP [Metal]
Ratty B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 140 HP [30HP Ratton incoming]
Musou.EXE: 150 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Musou nodded, they lost their cool and thats the first rule of a fight, stay in control. He danced around their attacks and threw his arms up in a big exagerated shrug and chuckled "What, is that it?"

He figured they didn't need further provocation and he needed to get into this fight so he took a fighting stance and stayed light on his toes as he let energy course through his body, building for a lethal release.

1 - Dodge

2 - Activate Sig: Inner Might (40strengthen, 1tcd)

3 - Buster Charge, Lvl 1

Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 0 READY
Sig Inner Might cooldown: 1
Delta's eyes flicked to the side to watch as the missile sailed past...then the navi focused on the ratty again. After a second's pause, he took off, charging his foe. As he approached the virus, data swirled around his left hand, eventually settling and forming into a sword, held at a downwards angle. The moment the navi was close enough, he brought the sword up and to the right, across his body in a powerful blow. See how you like that..., the navi thought, as he leapt to the side and brought himself to a stop, taking a moment to position himself between the bomb and the virus.

1. Charge RattyA.
2. Delta Sabre (40 Melee{B;Break}) @ RattyA
3. Tactical Movement - place self where ratton will hit RattyA if it comes directly at me.
Signatures: Delta Sabre [<<], Combat Repair and Healing System [Standby].
A charge at the Ratty, and he was brandishing his Delta Sabre out. The Ratty wasn't in the mood for this sort of stuff, and dodged the blow. Unfortunately, it could not dodge its own missile, which exploded in its face. However, a strange change came over it, when it transformed into a red color, and began to run around in an even more hyperactive way than usual. Meanwhile, Musou was still dealing with the Boomers, and they kept throwing their boomerangs at him. Throwing them extra-hard, they lost their protection for a bit, but it was worth it, as Musou finally failed to dodge one that clocked him straight in the back! (15)

-- ENEMIES --
Ratty A: 18 HP [Metal] (Hyperactive Mode!)

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 140 HP
Musou.EXE: 135 HP (40Strengthen) (1BusterCharge)

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Musou sumbles forward as his luck runs out and he takes a hit to the back. He catches himself as he shoots out a leg and runs directly at the Boomers. Lets see them bravely throw their large area attacks at each other, he figures. He forces a calm upon himself as he again attunes himself to the flow of data in the area and his foes.

He charges energy again into his fists, finally reaching his limits as he is loaded with some explosive death for one lucky virus..

1 - Dodge

2 - Activate Sig: Absorb Data (15heal on anyones next delete,1tcd)

3 - Buster Charge, Lvl2

Sig Inner Might cooldown: 0 READY
Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 1
Delta flung the now useless sword away as it disintegrated, and watched angrily as Rat virus sped up. "Great. Now it's moving twice as fast," the navi complained, bringing his buster to bear on the Ratty. He then took careful aim, bringing the buster up to his head with his left arm straight out to help him target. After a second's pause, he fired...one, two...the buster jumped a little, and he pulled it back down and re-sighted his aim before resuming the attack...three, four...then let his left arm drop and the buster vanish.

Without even a pause, Delta jumped to the side, with a few steps to keep his balance on landing, to avoid an attack. "Hey Musou, how are you doing against the flying hairclips?"

1. Buster Shot (3*2*2 = 12) @ RattyA
2. Buster Shot (12) @ RattyA
3. Dodge
Signatures: Delta Sabre [>_], Combat Repair and Healing System [Standby].
With the Ratty on hyperactive mode, Delta simply could not find an opening to shoot its face in. It released its missile once more at the Navigator, and this time, landed a solid hit. It definitely hurt. (30) Meanwhile, Musou was dealing with the Boomers, which were getting increasingly irritated with his jumping around. They landed two solid hits on him as he was momentarily distracted by something, bringing his HP down a fair bit. (15, 15)

-- ENEMIES --

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 110 HP
Musou.EXE: 105 HP (40Strengthen) (2BusterCharge) (15HealNextDelete)

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Musou stumbles from the attacks, finally feeling the pain but hes got a long way to go before he's beaten. If anything it just makes him more focused. He grumbles, trying to be realistic for a change.. "I can't hold them off much longer." as he leaps up and over them in what he hoped would be the last thing any of them would ever see coming and takes a moment to feel the connection he has to everyone's energy and data. Feel them, focus, see where they will be, he thinks.

With a sudden flurry of action he steps right in front of where he predicts the Ratty will be and delivers a swift but powerful punch fueled by all his energy, his ot miss, he gives a lout "Keeeeyyyahhhh!" and the blow resounds like thunder, golden energy exploding upon the area and leftover tendrils of energy traveling down his body and around the Ratty like stray electricity, leaping around the metal ground for a moment harmlessly.

Knowing he still has the Boomers attention he does all that he can at the moment and stays on his toes. It isn't a flawless plan, thats for sure but it's all that he can manage. He ponders about the idea of sticking around ACDC and fighting more there, knowing this is only his second outing. What was it his operator had said? Something about learning to walk before trying to run.

"I dunno what strategies or chips you have up your sleeve-" Musou says to Delta, while watching for incoming attacks, and continues "But I would use our numbers against them and surround one Boomer at a time. Can't guard from behind."

1 - Aim at Ratty

2 - Fully Charged, Aimed Attack at RattyA (+40strengthen +Bash)

3 - Dodge

Sig Absorb Data cooldown: 0 READY
Delta stumbled back, recoiling from the explosion. However, the navi was less hurt than annoyed, given the circumstances. "That stung. You should-" he started to say, the Musou jumped in and launched a solid punch at the rat. Delta smiled ironically, and quietly said, "That works too."

Delta didn't waste a moment directing his attention to the three boomers. "So we're switching off, are we? Well then," he said, "Well, in that case...Henry, could you spare a zapring? I have a plan." As he spoke, the navi formed his left hand into a buster again and raised it at the boomers. As his armor began to repair itself, cracks sealing themselves, dents popping back into shape, and burns vanishing, he raised his void in a taunting shout. "Hey hairclips! Forget about the other one, you're dealing with me now." Hopefully, the taunt would make the boomers focus on him.

Acting quickly, Delta loaded the zapring into his buster and waited, every muscle in his body tensing in readiness to avoid the boomers' attacks. As soon as the first boomer let its guard down by firing it at the navi, he jumped aside and fired his weapon, launching a ring of electricity at the virus.

Almost as soon as he had fired, Delta rolled to avoid another attack.

*. AutoHeal (Heal 15)
1. Dodge.
2. Zapring (40, Shot{A, Stun}) @ Whichever boomer lets its guard down first.
3. Dodge.
HP: 110/140
((Healed 15 HP))
Signatures: Delta Sabre [#>], Combat Repair and Healing System [Active].
Battlechips used: Shotgun, Zapring.[/Spoiler]
Despite all of his charging, Musou found that his attack was disappointingly dodged as the fast moving rat virus got out of his way before it could connect, squeaking out angry swears.

Delta had more success, managing to hit one of the Boomers in the mouth with a zapring just as it opened up to let a boomerang fly. One of the others stayed shut, while the final released another boomerang. Delta managed to dodge it with relative ease. The rat bomb came for Musou, but he managed to get out of the way. When the thing spun around for another attack, it missed him by an inch going by. Close one!

-- ENEMIES --
Boomer A: DELETED
Boomer B: 60 HP [Rang-Guard]
Boomer C: 60 HP [Rang-Guard]

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 125 HP
Musou.EXE: 105 HP (15HealNextDelete)

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Musou gave a "Tsk" as his attack went for naught. He had that 'cool guy' look for a moment as the rat bomb narrowly missed him and detonated nearby. He decided quantity would be better than quality so he built up energy in his fists and took aim at the Ratty and from his focus he began to leap after the virus, trying to deliver a leg sweep to unbalance the thing, throwing a punch immediately afterwords.

1 - Aim at Ratty

2 - (Buster)Melee attack + legsweep @Ratty

3 - (Buster)Melee attack + Bash@Ratty
Delta didn't waste any time in pulling out his sword again. As it coalesced from ambient data, the navi charged one of the remaining Boomers, whirling the weapon above his head, and bringing it down in a vicious slash directed at the virus.

As soon as he had attacked, Delta dropped the weapon and jumped out of the way, rolling to carry himself away from the viruses. His armor worked to put the finishing touches on the repairs.

1. Delta Sabre (40 Melee {B;Break}) @ BoomerB
2. Dodge.
3. Dodge.
*. AutoHeal (Heal 15)
HP:125/140
Signatures: Delta Sabre [<<], Combat Repair and Healing System [Active].
Battlechips used: Shotgun, Zapring.
Merry Christmas.
Sorry about the short post, I'm suffering from writers block.[/Spoiler]
((bump))