Double Toil, Double Trouble

((Remember to list attack damage in your summary, Musou))

Musou went full speed ahead against the tiny rat, sweeping one leg but coming up empty again. His punch was more effective, knocking the rat's hard body but not stopping it. The virus launched out a miniature rat bomb that missed, but then returned and smashed into Musou's feet, knocking him forward with a small explosion.

After Delta's saber cleaved easily through the second boomer. The final remaining one launched its weapon, but Delta managed to dodge it.

-- ENEMIES --
Boomer A: DELETED
Boomer B: DELETED
Boomer C: 60 HP [Rang-Guard]
Ratty A: 16 HP [Metal] (Hyperactive Mode!)
Ratty B: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 140 HP
Musou.EXE: 90 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Musou tumbled forward from the blast, data from Delta's latest delete coming into his body and recovering him a little bit. He let his momentum carry him over top the Ratty, into a tuck and roll. He stood at the conclusion, building energy into his fists as rapidly as he was able to. This thing was really freaking annoying but he couldn't let it show, no he wanted to make it careless, not him.

"That all you got, pest? Come on, bring it!" He mocked as he floods his body with energy, preparing for what he hopes is not another wasted attack on the virus.

1 - Buster Charge, Lvl1

2 - Buster Charge, Lvl2

3 - Activate Sig: Inner Might (40Strengthen)

Sig Inner Might cooldown: 1
Upon hearing the explosion, Delta glanced over at Musou and the ratty. The other navi was faring poorly in combat, mainly because the virus was suing its speed boost to avoid almost every attack sent at it. Delta figured that he should do something, especially as his ally seemed to have taken some scrapes. Working quickly, the navi set his self repair routines to heal his ally. He wasn't certain that it would work, but it was better than doing nothing.

Once he was finished, Delta focused his attention on the battlefield. There were still two enemies left, the boomer and the ratty. Delta, realizing that Musou was preparing a massive attack, decided to try and finish off the rat virus. With that decision, he leaped into the viruses path, then turned his head slightly towards Musou and said, "I'll try and finish off the rat. Use your charge shot to deal with the boomer."

Delta immediately armed his buster and raised it to point at the rat. Without any pause or hesitation, he fired, the shots sounding like the lasers of an old video game or science fiction movie. The navi kept firing, hoping to finish off the weakened virus before it could fire another explosive.

[spoiler=Turn Summary]Actions:
*. AutoHeal (Heal 15) @ Musou ((Try to get self repair systems to heal Musou a bit more.))
1. Tactical Movement - Jump in front of RattyA, blocking its path.
2. Buster Shot (12) @ RattyA
3. Buster Shot (12) @ RattyA
HP: 140/140
Signatures: Delta Sabre [>_], Combat Repair and Healing System [Active].
Battlechips used: Shotgun, Zapring.[/Spoiler]
((bump))
((Bump))
The Ratty was hit with one shot and its body shuddered with anger. It released a bomb towards Delta, who took the hit to make sure that it didn't curve and hit his ally.

Musou used the opportunity to charge up another attack. In the mean time, however, the boomer managed to hit him with a painful leaf blade!

-- ENEMIES --
Boomer C: 60 HP [Rang-Guard]
Ratty A: 4 HP [Metal] (Hyperactive Mode!)

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 110 HP
Musou.EXE: 105 HP (2 charge) (40 strengthen)

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal
Looking over the untouched boomer, Musou leaps over it to try and throw it off a bit, keeping on the balls of his feet even after landing. He glances over his shoulder and throws a powerful back-kick, releasing everything he has into the strike with a loud "Hiyyyaaaa!". Golden tendrils of energy leap over his body and down his leg, passing through the Boomer and bounging around the metal floor harmlessly. He follows through with a much less impressive backfist punch, letting the torque from his rear-facing momentum build up the blow then settles in a stance facing the Boomer.

Unfortunately, he figures that isn't going to be enough but he is tired of being shot in the back. He braces himself, trying to guard against the incoming leafy boomerang, possibly even catch it in mid flight.

1 - Charged Strike (8+40strengthen+Bash @ BoomerC)

2 - Strike (2 @ BoomerC)

3 - Defend/Set to catch boomerang(?)

Sig Inner Might cooldown: 0 READY
Delta continued to fire buster shots at the rat as it zipped around the battlefield. As quiet as the buster was, the noise from firing it constantly was beginning to give Delta a headache. "Erg...these rat viruses are irritating. Note to self, do not let them end up at low health again."

As soon as he finished speaking, Delta stopped firing and jumped out of the way a projectile. As his armor began to repair itself again, the navi fired at the other remaining virus, the Boomer, only taking a second to aim.

[spoiler=Turn Summary]Actions:
1. Buster Shot (12) @ RattyA
2. Dodge
*. AutoHeal (Heal 15)
3. Buster Shot (12) @ BoomerC
HP: 110/140
Signatures: Delta Sabre [#>], Combat Repair and Healing System [Active].
Battlechips used: Shotgun, Zapring.[/Spoiler]
((Bump))
Leaping over the Boomer, Musou managed to catch the virus off guard, and delivered a powerful kick to its rear! Meanwhile, Delta was still struggling with the Ratty, but he managed to finally peg it with his buster, at long last. The Boomer Musou had whacked also received a buster shot, deleting that one as well.

-- ENEMIES --
Boomer C: DELETED
Ratty A: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Delta.EXE: 110 HP
Musou.EXE: 105 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Metal

-- TEAM BATTLE 02, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

Delta: [Ratton1] Battlechip, 200z, 2 FXP
Musou: 300z, 2 FXP
Delta scooped up the rewards data and looked it over before sending it on to his PET. After a moment, he said, "Well, we won."
{Reward recieved - [Ratton1]*1, 200z}
Musou clenched his fists as the viruses scattered and faded away into fragmented data. He looked down at his share of the spoils and hesitated. He shouldn't accept anything for what little he did, but part of him wanted to prove to Ken that he could cut it on his own..

He chuckled and sent the money back to his PET. He looked up to Delta and extended a hand for a hearty shake. He said "Thanks for everything. I got to see just how badly I do need my operator afterall.. Sorry for slowing you down, Delta. It was a great learning experience for me."
Delta turned around and looked at Musou, surprised. "Actually, you did fairly well, especially considering that you had not had access to battlechips during the battle. Are you sure you want to stop now?"

With that, Delta waits for an answer from his ally.
Scratching the back of his head, Musou says "Well... I think I'll try opening a link to my operator, to at least let him know whats going on and give him the chance to support if he wants.. I also owe him an apology. I said a few harsh things in a fit of anger.."

He closes his eyes for a moment and concentrates as he sends some data to his home PET and blinks with surprise. He looks over to Delta and chuckles "Ken even developed a new signature attack for me, based off the training we did before. Heh..."

Musou pauses, waiting for a response. He looks over to Delta again and asks idly "So how long have you two been a team?"

Meanwhile..

Kenji yawns and opens his eyes a crack. Is it the middle of the night or morning? He doesn't even know.. His PET is beeping though. He grabs his crutches, half-awake and makes his way from his bed to his desk to investigate.
Delta turns slightly away as he answers, "We've been virusbusting for a little more than a year, but I've been working with Henry longer." After a moments pause, the navi continues, "Haven't really netbattled yet though..."
Ken looks over the PET and what's going on. "M-Musou! Where have- Er. I mean good to see you, partner. Been awhile. How are things?" he sputtered.

Musou nodded to Delta and looked over his shoulder at a viewscreen that seems to have appeared beside him, showing his operator. He scratches the back of his head and grins, saying "Hey Ken.. Yeah.. Not bad, just doing some virus busting with a friend I met. This is Delta. Pretty hardcore net warrior." Ken says in surprise "Wow, that's great. Ah, thanks for watching out for my partner, Delta.", giving Delta a noticible bow through the viewscreen, despite his seated position.
Delta smiled slightly at Musou's introduction to him, "Well...It's nice to meet you...," the navi paused a moment, then said, "My netop should be with us, but he might not be paying that much attention..."

As Delta finished speaking, Henry sat back down at his computer, and asked, "Sorry, what was that about me not paying attention? it was then that he noticed the other netop, "Oh hello. Would I be correct in assuming that you're Musou's netop?"
((EDIT: Happy new year!))
((Woo! Happy New Year!))

Ken gave a grin through the screen and said "Thats me. Kenji Kobayashi of ACDC town, class 5A, for now anyway. Future NetPolice ace. Pleased to meet you." Musou blinked, what did Ken mean by 'for now' and 'netpolice'... Musou spoke up "Er Ken, what have I been missing?"

The operator smiled and gave a thumbs up, saying "Found some new direction in life. Even father is happy with it. He said he wants the family's karate to bring peace to the world, and worry about the dojo later." The navi boggled at that one, he thought the old man was strict as could be. Ken added "Oh and I might be skipping a grade or two.. Part of police training you know, trying my hardest tolearn all I can."

Ken grinned and spoke in Netopian with a heavy Electopean accent "Rets go!"
Delta nodded slightly and said, "Very well," as he started walking again, eyes scanning the surrounding area for threats.

As Delta started moving, Henry said, "It's nice to meet you Ken." He then turned his attention back to another program on the computer.
[Battle 2]
Musou chuckled and said "Oh, I get support now? Chips even?" Ken smirked and added "Maybe if your lucky. Yeah, let's tear this place up."

[Battle 3 isnt it?]