Busting to The Top!

FireFlower appeared on the Net after Raila jacks her in. She scans the terrain just in case Raila is wrong.

"See, Raila. There's no bad Navis around here. You worried too much. Now, can we go to the important part of the Net, virusbusting?" FireFlower said to her operator. "All right, looks like no bad Navis around here. But, don't think you're right, Fire. You need to keep your guards up just in case," Raila said as she ready her folder.

"Alright, I'll do it. Now. Virusbusting, here I come!" FireFlower shouted as she search for viruses.

(Requesting Virus Battle)
Now, stop me if you've heard this one before. FireFlower.exe was walking across the ACDC landscape when, out of nowhere, three metools appeared in attack mode, waving their pickaxes in the air at her, and then the battle routines kicked in, giving FireFlower her first encounter! Wait...what do you MEAN that wasn't a joke?! That's what really happened?! Meh, oh well, for great justice, and FORSOOTH and all that good crap.

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40

FireFlower.EXE: 100

Terrain: NORMAL NORMAL NORMAL AND NORMAL! (100% normal)

Battle 1...BEGIN!
"Hey, Raila. What are those?" FireFlower asked to Raila. "Those are Metools, Fire. And FYI, I think they are viruses!" Raila shouted to FireFlower. "Ow! Not so loud! Okay, Rai, give me some chips now!" FireFlower said as she posed herself.

"Okay, You need to use Cannon and Rageclaw on one of the Metools. Although there not enough. It might able to delete them. And oh, don't forget to dodge" Raila said her plan to FireFlower.

"Alright! I get it! Just send me the chips already!" FireFlower shouted at Raila. Raila then slot both of the chips quickly. "Geez, and you thought I'm loud."

Then, FireFlower's hand turned into a buster and she shoot a Metool from a center. After that, her buster changed into a bear claw and attempt it to pick it up and throw a Metool from the right.

OVERVIEW

1. Cannon to MeTool B
2. RageClaw1 to MeTool C
3. Dodge

(OOC: Thx for the heads up. Sorry for the godmodding.)
((There are a couple of things that you should keep in mind:

First, you are required to list damages for all your attacks. Cannon does 40 damage + knockback and Rageclaw does 20 damage to two targets OR 40 + slashing to one target.

And secondly, you shouldn't say that you threw the Metool with the Rageclaw. That's called godmodding and is not allowed. You should always describe attempting to hit them such as, "FireFlower tried to pick up a metool and then tried to throw it at another" or something along those lines.

You need to make the appropriate changes before you can be modded. Thank you!))
(OOC: Pls reply)
((Please remember to include the damages and effects of all your attacks.))

Fireflower's Cannon destroyed one Metool with a loud bang. Another Metool was picked up and thrown off into the distance before also being deleted from its rough landing. The third Metool launched a shockwave but it was slow and easily avoided.

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

FireFlower.EXE: 100 HP [rageclaw]
After she dodge the attack, she then focus on the last virus. "Wow, I never knew I created a great NetNavi. But, I don't want her to be deleted by the other Navis. But, I think she can do it. Although I tweaked her personality too much after my Dad give my first PET. Oh well, I guess I better think up a next plan." Raila thought as she looks at her Navi.

"Two down, one to go!" FireFlower shouted with glee. "Don't be excited while battle, I'm sending the Shotgun battlechip to you to bust the last virus," said Raila. "Okay, I'll delete that virus in 5 seconds!" FireFlower shouted again with determination and excitement.

"Hold on! Not yet, You need to advance to the virus and then, you need to shoot it with the Shotgun after that, okay?" Raila said her plan to her Navi. "Okay, fine. I'll do it," FireFlower said to her Operator. "Plus, get ready to dodge when it miss the attack."

After that, FireFlower quickly moves forward to attack closer the virus. And her hand turns into her buster again to shoot the Metool with her shotgun.

OVERVIEW

1. Advance towards Metool
2. Shotgun to Metool-50 Damage
3. Dodge
F.F. (As I will call it from now on) made quick steps towards the Metool to get into a closer, more deadly range for her shotgun. The Metool shrieked in a cute, yet devastated scream as it saw F.F. raise her shotgun to fire a slug at the "poor" virus. When the last Metool was gone, a small pile of zenny was found where the metools once stood.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

FireFlower.EXE: 100 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
300z
"Alright! We did it! Plus, we got enough zennies to buy some useful battechips," F.F. said to Raila. "Well, since it's enough, I think the chip store is still open and we might buy some new battlechips, just in case," Raila said to F.F.

"Oh, c'mon. Right now? Can we bust some more viruses? I still not attacked and I'm strong enough to beat more," F.F. said to Raila. "We only have 3 battlechips and I think you only beat the weak viruses. I think you better jack out," Raila said to F.F. while she's ready to jack her out.

"No way! I'm only here to become stronger and you said to jack me out when I'm stronger or I'm in trouble," F.F. angrily said to her Operator. "Why did I said that to her?!"

"Alright, let's continue," Raila said as F.F. finds more viruses to bust.

(Requesting Virus Battle 2)
It seems like F.F.'s ego has driven her further into the ACDC Network. The navi was starting to tread into one of the ACDC's hostile area, where some of the viruses are more violent and strong than other parts. Suddenly, a group of viruses appeared out of nowhere in front of F.F., but fortunately, the virus' power was only a small step ahead of a Metool's!

ShrubbyA: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
Bunny: 50

-BATTLE 2, START!-

"Great job, Fire. You can't defeat this viruses with one chip. They are stronger than the Metools," Raila said to F.F. "C'mon, I only run away when I saw a strong one, remember? I can handle these guys," F.F. said to Raila.

"Fine, dodge the first attack, then use the Shotgun to defeat the Shrubby at the front. After that, use the Cannon on the Bunny, okay?" Raila said to F.F. "Okay, but I have to dodge the attack first," F.F. replied to Raila.

"Alright, better get ready," Raila said to F.F. Her hand turned into a buster and getting ready to dodge. After that, she use a Shotgun to delete a Shrubby at the front and use a Cannon on the Bunny.

OVERVIEW

1. Dodge
2. Shotgun to ShrubbyB (Damage: 50 + Spread 1)
3. Cannon to Bunny (Damage: 40 + Knockback)
((Very sorry for the late response, Flower...))

Fortunately, the viruses didn't attack F.F. on the very beginning of the battle...but it did make the navi feel a bit awkward with her jumping and running around like a maniac. She began her attack and she was able to delete the Shrubby and knock the Bunny into near deletion.

ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: 50
Bunny: 10 [Knockback!]

-BATTLE 2, START!-
"Oh no, You may beat the Shrubby, but the Bunny is still alive," Raila said to F.F. "Great, we only got one chip left to beat 2 viruses. How can we do that?" F.F. asked to Raila.

Raila thinks for a plan, but decided to give her the chip. "Use the RageClaw to the Shrubby. And don't worry, I'll think up a plan to beat the Bunny," Raila said to her NetNavi.

"Alright, but I need to dodge their attack before I need to use a RageClaw," F.F. said to Raila. She quickly ready to dodge their attacks and her buster turned into a bear claw again to attempt it to pick it up and throw the Shrubby from the center.

OVERVIEW

1. Dodge
2. Dodge
3. RageClaw1 to ShrubbyB (40 + Slashing / 20 + Impacting)
The Shrubby spits out a Ringlog toward FireFlower, who tumbles to avoid the attack, while the Bunny hops forward to get a better aim at the Fire navi. Picking up the pace, the flowerful navi decides the trim the bushes with her rageclaw, dealing a bunch of damage, but not nearly enough.

She looks down at her right arm and is surprised to see that the Rageclaw still lingers on! Maybe it has multiple uses?

ShrubbyB: 40
Bunny: 10

FireFlower.EXE: 100 [Rageclaw]
"Woah, that's really cool!" F.F. shouted as she looked at the RageClaw on her right arm. "Huh, I didn't know it can do that?" Raila said to F.F. "Huh? The card remain useless after use, but I guess that I buy a special battlechip."

But, F.F. is shocked that the Shrubby is still alive. "Hey, Raila! I think you're plan just got backfired! The Shrubby is still up!" F.F. shouted to her operator. "Oh no! Why?! Okay, use the RageClaw again, but we need to use the same strategy again to defeat these guys," Raila said to her Navi.

Like the same plan, she moves forward to the Shrubby and prepares to dodge again. After that, she use again a RageClaw to attempt to pick the Shrubby and throw it.

OVERVIEW

1. Advance to the ShrubbyB
2. Dodge
3. RageClaw1 to ShrubbyB (40 + Slashing) [14 turns left]
((1. You need to add more information to your signature. Check the appropriate topic or look at somebody else to figure out what all needs to go in there. You must have your Navi's HP, Level, element, type, speed score, and NaviCust at bare minimum. You must list your Battlechips along with their damage, as well as stating the folder you currently have equipped.

2. Rageclaw only does 40 damage total. If you split it between two, it does 20 and then 20.))
(OOC: Reply Pls.)
Without a place to hide, the Shrubby ran around in a panic, making it a fairly easy target to catch. FireFlower's claws dug deeply into its bushy body and crushed it into nothing, finally deleting it. Meanwhile, the Bunny stopped hopping around long enough to fire a Zapring but it missed.

ShrubbyB: DELETED
Bunny: 10

FireFlower.EXE: 100 [Rageclaw]
(OOC: Hope I didn't fumble like last time.)

"Yes, another virus down!" F.F. shouted in glee.

"Don't get distracted now, Fire!" Raila said to her NetNavi. "Your Rageclaw is still there. Use it to defeat that last virus! But remember to dodge when it attacks."

"Roger!" she said as she charged to the Bunny. "You're mine!"

Running to the Bunny, F.F. attempts to strike it down with her Rageclaw.

OVERVIEW:

1. Advance to the Bunny
2. RageClaw1 to Bunny [13 turns left]
3. Dodge
[Note: You should look at the Information Databases, Rules, etc. as much has changed in four years. The RageClaw for instance, has different rules now on how long it is usable. But since you are in the middle of a battle, we will use whatever rules it was prior to the change. But you should take the time to update your character before continuing.]

F.F. ran forward to the last virus and slashed it into deletion. There were some prizes to be had after the last creature turned to data dust.

-Viruses-
ShrubbyB: DELETED
Bunny: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [RageClaw1]

~Battle 2: Victory!!~
Rewards: RollingLog1, 120z