Busting to The Top!

(OOC: My stats are updated and are in my signature. Are they okay?)

"Yeah, yeah, YEAH!!! Another three viruses down!!!" F.F. shouted in victory as the Rageclaw disappears from her hand, with her operator sighed in exhaustion. "Did you see me slash that bunny virus to dust?"

"Yeah, great..." Raila said in exasperation. "Look, I think that's enough virus busting. If we hang around here any longer, there are high chances that a strong virus or an evil Navi will pulverize you. And my parents aren't going to be happy when I tell them that you're deleted."

"Don't be a worrywart, Ral. I can take anyone on my path!" F.F. said with confidence. "With more busting and training, I can take those evil Navis like no problem! Besides, I don't want to be like you Dad's Navi..."

Mentioning that Navi really shakes Raila to her core. It's been years after her Dad's NetNavi's mysterious disappearance. Some say it was deleted, others say it wasn't. Still, her Dad was only a businessman and her Mom's a teacher. Yet, her Dad's Navi was a powerful battler, who can destroy any viruses in it's path and defeat it's opponents without a sweat. Also, her Dad is unfazed about it and decided to use another NetNavi that's not capable to battle. She was happy about it didn't affect her family, but still...

"Hey, Ms. Operator! Are you still online?!"

Hearing her Navi shouted at her snapped her out of her thoughts. She don't want to worry her NetNavi.

"Yeah, sorry," Raila said. "How about we bust some viruses one more time and we'll call it quits?"

"Deal! Virus busting, here I come!" F.F. said in excitement.

"You already said that earlier," Her operator giggled.

"Hey, I'm in a rush, you know? Now let's go!" F.F. said as both of them continue to find some viruses.

(Requesting Virus Battle 3)
The Navi came upon a field of stone cubes. A wolf-like virus, flames dancing from its maw, howled out from on top of one as it saw FireFlower. Two ghosts who were flittering about, phasing through the stone, stopped and looked at the intruding Navi. They cackled with glee and rolled long tongues from their mouths. Finally, one of the rocky cubes was chucked over FireFlower's head to crash into the nearby building across the street. A bear-like virus was revealed to be the culprit, moving towards another cube to sink its claws into and throw at the Navi. FireFlower would be wise to avoid being hit by one of the stone cubes.

-Viruses-
SpookyA: 30HP [Above RockCubeA]
SpookyB: 30HP [Behind RockCubeB]
Spikey: 90HP [On top of RockCubeD]
Teddy: 100HP [Behind RockCubeF]

-Objects-
RockCubeA: 200HP
RockCubeB: 200HP
RockCubeC: 200HP
RockCubeD: 200HP
RockCubeE: 200HP
RockCubeF: 200HP
RockCubeG: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
FireFlower.EXE: 100HP

~Battle 3: Start!!~
Upon seeing the next set of viruses, Raila became horrified at this, wondering if her NetNavi survived this battle. Despite she was able to dodge it, she was still concerned about her safety.

"A werewolf, two ghosts, and an angry bear? How ridiculous can they get?" FireFlower said in a bored tone after dodging the cube-shaped rock. "I mean, I like dogs. But that wolf virus just plain crazy."

"Stop mocking them, Fire. Get your head in the game already!" Raila scolded to her Navi. "Otherwise, it will came back to bite you in your face. Literally."

"Fine, fine! Send me some battlechips so I can turn these viruses into data dust!"

Raila then comply to her Navi and sent some battlechips to her PET, but stopped upon seeing the battlefield on her PET screen.

"Wait, one of the ghost viruses is hiding behind the stone cube and the Teddy is hiding behind another stone cube as well... I don't want to get rash about this..."

Now getting an idea, Raila only sent one battlechip, which is actually a RageClaw1 as F.F.'s buster turned into a bear claw.

"Fire, try to eliminate the Spooky that isn't hiding behind the stone cubes first!" Raila ordered to her Navi

"What?! Can I try fighting the wolf and bear viruses first?" F.F. whined until she sees her operator's glare at her. "Fine..."

Then she tries to jump onto the stone where the first Spooky is and tries to slash it with her Rageclaw.

OVERVIEW

1. Jumps above RockCubeA
2. Dodge
3. RageClaw1 to SpookyA (40 + Slashing / 20 + Impacting / 6 Uses)

NETNAVI

FireFlower.EXE: 100HP
[Note: Which version of the RageClaw1's attack options are you using? I assume from the post you are using the "40 + Slash." But you should note which of the modes you are using in the Summary if an attack has multiple attack options.

Also, if you could list the accuracy of the attack, it would make it easier on us mods.]

FireFlower jumped up onto RockCubeA and engaged the Spooky there, as the second Spooky appeared nearby. They both tried to lick the Navi, but missed, as FireFlower slashed one of the Spooky into ribbons.

The Spikey belched a fireball at FireFlower from its position on top of RockCubeD, but FireFlower dodged the flames.

The Teddy flung another RockCube at FireFlower, but she sidestepped that one as well. Letting it crash to the ground somewhere well behind her. The Teddy, now exposed, began to wander over to the nearby RockCube.

-Viruses-
SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: 30HP [On top of RockCubeA]
Teddy: 100HP [Moving to RockCubeE (currently exposed)]

-Objects-
RockCubeF: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [RageClaw1: 5/6] [On top of RockCubeA]
(OOC: Yes, she's using 40+ Slash. I'll be more specific next time.)

After seeing her NetNavi defeated a Spooky and dodged another stone cube, Raila saw the Teddy moving to another stone, leaving it exposed, which she realized that this might their chance.

"Fire! You wanted to face off against a bear, right? After you eliminate that last Spooky, go get 'em!" Raila said to her Navi.

"Thought you never asked!" F.F. said in excitement. "I've been bored of fighting small viruses all day!"

With that, she tries to slash the Spooky and tries to jump through stone cubes to get to the Teddy and attempts to slash it with her RageClaw.

OVERVIEW

1. RageClaw1 to SpookyB (40 + Slashing / 5 Uses)
2. Advance to Teddy
3. RageClaw1 to Teddy (40 + Slashing / 4 Uses)

NETNAVI

FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [On top of RockCubeA]
The second Spooky was also shredded by the claws of FireFlower before she ran towards the Teddy. She leapt from RockCube to RockCube as the Spikey launched an interception blast. The fireball that flew from its mouth missed the quick Navi as she leapt to the next stone cube, finally landing on the one that the Teddy stood behind.

The Navi dropped down and engaged the virus bear claw to bear claw. Their claws clashed together and sparks flew from the talons. But neither was injured.

-Viruses-
SpookyB: DELETED
Teddy: 100HP [Next to RockCubeE]

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [RageClaw1: 3/6] [Next to RockCubeE]
"Grrr... This bear is just too stubborn! No matter, I won't let it go that easily!" F.F. said in anger.

"Yeah, me too. But the main problem would be that wolf virus on the top of the next stone cube," Raila thought. "There might be a chance of ambush, so we have to keep our guard up."

She then ordered her NetNavi, "Fire, do what you want to do, but keep your guard as always!"

"Music to my ears! Time to turn you into data dust, you wannabe bear!" F.F. said as she charged in with her bear claw once more to slash the Teddy. After trying to dodge either one of the viruses' attacks, she attempts to throw the Teddy to the stone cube where the Spikey is standing.

OVERVIEW

1. RageClaw1 to Teddy (40 + Slashing / 3 Uses)
2. Dodge
3. RageClaw1 to Teddy (20 + Impacting / 2 Uses)

NETNAVI

FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [Next to RockCubeE]
[Note: In the future, indicate in the Summary what/where the thrown creature is being thrown into/thrown at.

Also, if you could list the accuracy of the attack, it would make it easier on us mods.]

FireFlower slashed at the Teddy as the Teddy slashed at FireFlower, their claws clanging together again with no advantage. However, the Navi was quicker on the recover, and grabbed the virus as it was reeling from the clash. She tossed the bear at RockCubeD, smashing it against the stone and causing a crack in the cube.

The Teddy slumped down a bit next to the cube as the Spikey, still standing on its rocky perch, launched another fireball from its mouth at FireFlower. But the Navi dodged out of the way.

-Viruses-
Teddy: 80HP [Against RockCubeD]

-Objects-
RockCubeD: 180HP

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [RageClaw1: 1/6] [Next to RockCubeE]
(OOC: I'll keep that in mind next time, thanks.)

"Why that stubborn little-"

However, Raila noticed F.F.'s claws are starting to break, considering how many strikes she made. "Great, this bear virus not blocked all our attacks, but the Rageclaw already reached it's limit. Unless..."

"Fire! After dodging and using the claws on the wolf, I'm going to send you another battlechip to blast those virus out!"
Raila ordered her NetNavi.

"Are you sure?" F.F. asked in confusion.

"Trust me," Raila said in a determined grin.

Upon seeing her grin, F.F., despite not knowing what she is planning, smiles back as she turned around and glares at the viruses. "You already had your fun! But now, it's time to put where your virus necks are going to be: data dust!"

She then jumps to the stone cube where the Spikey is and tries to dodge it's attack before going in to slash the Spikey. However, slashing the virus caused her Rageclaw to break into pieces.

OVERVIEW
1. Jumps above RockCubeD
2. Dodge
3. RageClaw1 to Spikey (40 + Slashing / 0 Uses) (RageClaw broken)

NETNAVI

FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [Next to RockCubeE]
FireFlower jumped onto the RockCube that the Spikey was on, dodging masterfully the fireball that belched out of the wolf's maw. Then she sliced the Spikey across the chest with her bear claw, before it shattered from overuse.

The Teddy got up and wandered over to stand behind another giant cube. It was probably lining itself up to throw it next turn.

-Viruses-
Spikey: 50HP [On top of RockCubeD]
Teddy: 80HP [Behind RockCubeC]

-Objects-

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [RageClaw1: Broken!] [On top of RockCubeD]
(OOC: Quick question, what does RollingLog1 do again in detailed form?)

"Hey! What happened to my claw?!" F.F. said in shock after her Rageclaw is broken.

Then Raila quickly loads two battlechips into her PET and says to her NetNavi, "Forget about the claw, Fire. I already load two chips, so use Cannon first, then the Shotgun! And if you're wondering where that bear virus is, I saw it escaping next to another giant stone cube next to it!"

"Roger!"

With her buster turned into a cannon, FireFlower aimed it at the Spikey and tries to shoot it. After that, she jumps down from cube and heads to next cube where the Teddy is before her cannon turned into a shotgun and shoots it to the bear virus, with her and Raila's hopes on nothing can go wrong about this.

OVERVIEW
1. Cannon to Spikey (40 + Knockback)
2. Advance to RockCubeC
3. Shotgun to Teddy (50 + Spread 1)

NETNAVI
FireFlower.EXE: 100HP [On top of RockCubeD]
<(RollingLog1
Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack (2) + Double Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Rolls a log at enemies. Can hit up to two enemies at once per log.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn.
Element: Wood
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.

Basically, it's a log that travels along the ground, can hit 3 targets lined up side-by-side, and you can use a second action to attack a second time in the same turn.

On a side-note, Cannon's actually 60 + Knockback, so you can actually kill the Spikey with it. :'D)>

FireFlower's Cannon shot flies straight and true, slamming into the Spikey; the canine virus howls as it loses its cohesive shape, broken into a scattering of 0s and 1s that quickly dissipates. She then advances towards the Teddy, bearing down on it with a Shotgun. The ursine virus thinks itself safe behind its Rockcube, only to have its assumptions dashed as the Spread damage tears straight through the sturdy cover, dealing a solid hit.

Unfortunately, this isn't enough to stop the Teddy from taking the Rockcube in its paws, lifting the heavy stone with ease. The object is sent sailing through the air at F.F., who is sadly much too close to the cube to dodge, and is nearly flattened by the devastating impact. Only her Undershirt keeps her alive as the Rockcube shatters, blanketing the surrounding area in rubble.

-Viruses-
Spikey: DELETED
Teddy: 30HP [Out in the open]

-Objects-
RockCubeC: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-
FireFlower.EXE: 1HP [DANGER]
"FIRE!!!"

Raila's eyes widened in horror as she saw her NetNavi squashed by the stone cube. Luckily, F.F. managed to endure it as she is lying down on the ground.

"Fire, FIRE!!!" Raila shouted many times to her fallen Navi. But to her relief, she has enough strength to stand up.

"Man, I got very reckless, do I?" F.F. groaned in pain, but grins in determination.

Raila sighs in relief, but still guilty about this. She was the one who rushed into things again.

"No, I'm the one who got reckless, Fire," Raila said in depressed tone. "If you haven't dodge, you wouldn't be in this sticky situation now."

"Hey, it's a price to pay to get revenge on that bear. Look," F.F. said as she points at the Teddy, who is somehow injured due to her attack."Looks like I made a big damage, huh?"

Raila was happy that F.F. was able to hit the Teddy. However, she became guilty at this, feeling that she might have the same fate as her Dad's old NetNavi. Seeing this made her decision on her next move.

"Fire, let's retreat for n-"

"No way."

Shocked at what her NetNavi just said, Raila shouts, "Why not?! You said that if you're in a critical danger, I have to log you out! You're completely injured and you need repairs right now!"

"I know what I said, but after what it did to me, I really want to finish this crazy bear virus once and for all," F.F. said with a determined smirk. "Besides, I want to get stronger, strong enough to Netbattle anyone and protect you guys from any techno danger."

Hearing those words not only worries Raila, but inspires her. What if her Dad's old NetNavi were in a same situation and refuses to give up? She knew that she's one hit away to lose, but she wants to let her NetNavi to get stronger to succeed what her Dad's old Navi started. Upon tightening her fists, she noticed something in it and unfolds it to see a battlechip that she won from an earlier battle.

"Well, I have a last battlechip. It came from after winning our second virus battle," Raila explained. "Think you can use to bust that Teddy?"

"Anything to put this mocking bear in it's place!" F.F. said as she cracks her fists together.

"All right. I'm sending it to you now!"

Putting the RollingLog1 chip into her PET, she then says, "This is your last chance! Remember to dodge and give it all you got!"

"Don't worry! I won't lose to the likes of it!"

Pulling out a log thanks to Raila's battlechip, F.F. quickly rolls it down to the ground as she says, "THIS IS FOR THAT ROCK CUBE PUMMEL ON ME, YOU STUPID BEAR!"

The log then rolls down to Teddy and she tries to dodge from it's attacks before she quickly pulls out another log to roll down to Teddy.

OVERVIEW

1. RollingLog1 to Teddy (50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack + Double Attack/1 Use)
2. Dodge
3. RollingLog1 to Teddy (50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack + Double Attack/0 Use)

NETNAVI
The Teddy's eyes bug out at the duo of logs rolling towards him, full of crushing, hurty intent. It tried to run, but found it could not outrun its fate...which was, as it turns out, to get flattened like a pancake under a pile of timber. The virus fades into a cloud of ones and zeroes, leaving the battlefield silent.

-Viruses-
Spikey: DELETED
Teddy: FLATTENED

-Objects-
RockCubeC: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-Navi-

-Battle 3: Victorious!-
Rewards: 250z
Seeing the last virus flattened and faded into ones and zeroes, Raila and F.F. stared at the now empty battlefield, speechless at what just happened.

"No... way..."

"I... beat the virus..." F.F. said, now shellshocked before he chuckles at this. "I bust that stupid bear virus... I... I..."

"I DID IT!!!!"

F.F. then jumps for joy and dances, celebrating her another victory as she says, "Oh man, I thought I was a goner! I almost got squashed there until I managed to survived back there and also, there's your new battlechip saving the day! And also, your plan to defeating that wolf virus without telling me to dodge. Oh, that's so completely awesome!!!"

As her NetNavi continues to celebrate, Raila sighs in exhaustion, relieved that her NetNavi survived that ordeal. However, upon seeing her stack of battlechips, she realized that she has some Mini-Energy sub-chips all along. She must have worried about her NetNavi about to have the same fate as her Dad's old NetNavi, that she must have forgot about it. Still, she was happy that her NetNavi survived.

"At least Fire's happy. I'm just relieved that she will be on my side forever..."

However, upon seeing her NetNavi's health and also her clock in her room, Raila decided it's time to go.

"Okay, you have your battles like you wanted to. Time to log out," she said to her NetNavi, which she stopped celebrating upon hearing her.

"Oh come on! Can I just have one more battle?" F.F. whined.

"Oh no! You're completely injured from the last battle. Plus, I need to go downstairs right now or my parents are going to kill me if we skip it."

"Don't worry! I'm up for anoth-"

Her sentence was interrupted as she collapsed due to her injuries.

"You were saying?"

"Okay, maybe I do need a break once and a while," F.F. sheepishly said.

"I thought so."

She then puts a jack out command in her PET and says, "Time to jack out, Fire!"

With that said, FireFlower left the net, despite severely injured, she enjoyed the battles in the net once and a while. She also hoped that her operator also enjoyed it, too, despite the setbacks.

(FireFlower.EXE Jacking Out)

(OOC: Thread finished at last! :D)