Combined Strength

"Wow, we're really attracting the virii," Loki said to no one in particular. "Jack, I don't think I recognize any of these. Care to send me some info?"

"I'm on it!" Jack quickly replied. "Okay... seems that you're up against some Spookies, Bunnies, and Miners. Spookies have 30 HP, but they're rather quick. Try not to make eye contact with them. Bunnies have 50 HP and I [i]think[i/] they're Elec type. I really don't know much about the Miners, so you should probably leave them to someone else."

"Got it. Well, let's-" Loki was quickly interrupted by the plain looking Navi, Rodger. "Yo, Loki, help me take out these Spooky virii if you can!" the Navi requested. "Sounds good to me. I bet those ghost-looking virii have some interesting chips." Loki then fell into his stealthy crouch and ran off to the side, trying not to be noticed so that he could take full advantage of the Spookies.

As he traveled in his customary arc, attempting to avoid any mines, Jack came over the comm. "Okay, I'm sending you a Shotgun chip. You should be able to take the third with your Flaming Shuriken. Rodger should have the rest taken care of."

"Gotcha," Loki replied, nodding his head in understanding. His pace slowed as the familiar Shotgun appeared where his normal hand would be. Taking careful aim and adjusting for movement, he lined up two Spookies and fired. Without a second thought, he quickly fired his Flaming Shuriken as the shotgun faded and his normal arm returned. The shuriken soared at its target with a black, ghostly glow. How appropriate.

Summary:
Tactical Movement (To the left? Lining up with Spookies)
Shotgun: (50 Damage +Spread 1) (Spooky F, spread to Spooky E)
Flaming Shuriken: (Shot type, Fire Element, Phasing, 40 damage) (Spooky D, using phasing if necessary)
"So many viruses...this is not good..." Koumori mumbled, looking around at her allies. Eternalis trying to take out most of the bunnies. Loki going after the Spookies, though to a much lesser extent than the other two. And, of course, Rodger trying to do all he could to eliminate the viruses. "Those mole-like viruses...aren't they they the same as the virus on the Mine battle chip?" Koumori asked her netop.

"They are called Miners. One-hundred hit points. If their attack is what I think it is. Then it's likely that the ground has been trapped and no one is going to survive more than two explosions, should they trip the mines I am sure are around us." Kedamono said as she scanned the battle field, looking over everything she could before she continued. "That is in theory and they all have undershirts on. Momo won't survive more than a single trip of the mines. Or any at all. Stay where you are and I'll send you long range chips." Kedamono said as she sent a duo of chips to Koumori.

"Momo. Don't move more than you have to. Don't want to lose my only daughter this way." Koumori said calmly before she began to dig through the data to ready an attack, looking towards the Miners. "Alright mama!" Momo said happily, knowing her mother's words to be true.

Accessing the Wideshot data that was downloaded to her by Kedamono, she quickly adapted the data into her wing, turning it an aqua blue color and giving it qualities much like the waves of the water it was made of. Aiming at the group of Miners that were behind the viral horde that had appeared before the, she slashed her wing towards them, taking care to not hit her allies with it as her wing returned to normal. With a hope and maybe some luck, to hit a trio of them, maybe delete two of the three should Rodger's signature attack get through and there is a wide enough hole in the viral wall.
Quickly accessing the second pack of data, Koumori's wing quickly returned to it's watery state as it seemed to be the Bubbler she had gotten from an encounter some time ago in Yoka. Quickly aiming at the viruses, and aiming her wing like one would a gun or something similar, she quickly fired off a small bubble of water before it turned into a pressurized stream, quickly headed towards the group of viruses. I have to help mama...maybe like with the guard she gave me... Momo thought as she willed a small line of corrupted data into the attack at lightning speed, attempting to randomize it's attack power...hoping like hell that it would do good for it as Koumori materialized a large green shield in front of herself as Momo called out "Come on! Let's delete all these viruses quickly!" she cheered.

Overview
Koumori
Wideshot1--->MinerA-C (60, aqua, wide attack)
Bubbler--->MinerC and splash at MinerD (50, aqua, splash1)(randomize from Momo used)
Guard NCP (block 1 non breaking attack)

Momo.SP (40 HP)
Cheer on group
*possibly use randomize ability on Koumori's Bubbler*
((Morrow. Heatshot only does 40 damage. Please fix it and keep it in mind or else we may suspect you for cheating))

The team of navis began their attack, but unfortunately, Loki started off bad. As soon as he tried to gain a tactical advantage over his targets, he accidentally stepped on one of the mines and a giant explosion completely swallowed the navi in a burst of fire. Even after the tremendous damage, Loki continued and deleted his intended targets.

Treating his own wounds from before, Eternalis threw his boomerang as well as firing his shotgun. The metal blade quickly took care of the nicely lined up Bunnies, but the shotgun couldn't finish the second target and retaliated it with a shocking electric ring. When the ring came in contact with the navi, the electric spark from the ring suddenly grew twice in size and literally gave twice the damage. The navi shrugged it off and fired the barrage of icicles to finish off one of the Spooky.

Rodger, on the other hand, fired his guns one shot after another. The heatshot was able to delete one of the Spooky, but the navi overestimated the chip's power and saw that his second target was still alive. In an angry fuss, the shotgun's aiming was a little off but the Spookies disappeared.

Ignoring it, Rodger fired a shot towards the Miners, but the distance between him and the virus was just too far and only one virus was wounded by the attack. Just when the navi started to rest, the two Spooky that disappeared reappeared just in front of Rodger and gave a good licking or two!

Koumori was focused on the Miner viruses and attacked with all her might as her SP cheered on from behind. The wideshot zipped across the battlefield, but just like what happened to Rodger's attack, the distance was too far and only hit against two targets, deleting the one wounded by Rodger. Following her attack with a Bubbler, Momo applied her Bug data into the chip, hoping that it would positively influence the overall damage...but it ended up having only half the original damage. The unscratched Bunny fired its ring at Koumori, but the shield prevented attack from happening.

Once everything calmed down, the Miners again dug into the ground and planted even more mines through out the battlefield!

-Surrounding-
SpookyA: DELETED [Rodger's Kill]
SpookyB: 30 HP
SpookyC: 30 HP
SpookyD: DELETED [D-F: Loki's Kill]
SpookyE: DELETED
SpookyF: DELETED
BunnyA: 10 HP
BunnyB: DELETED [B-E: Eternalis' Kill]
BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: DELETED
BunnyF: 50 HP

-Behind-
MinerA: DELETED [Koumori's Kill]
MinerB: 40 HP
MinerC: 76 HP
MinerD: 76 HP

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Mine

Rodger: 80 HP
Loki: 50 HP
Eternalis: 80 HP [Defense: 1-hit Shield]
Koumori: 100 HP [Randomize: 48%] [Defense: DESTROYED]
Loki froze in his spot, still trying to shake off that explosion. "Wow, that was powerful..." he said in a tired tone. "Jack, keep sending ranged chips. I don't think I can afford to risk another hit from those mines. Send Shotgun and Cannon, then probably one of those guard chips just in case," he said, obvious concern in his voice. The battles were getting interesting now; that was a good thing, but he still had to keep his head, otherwise he'd be out before he knew it.

Staying quiet like he did before against the Spookies, he carefully aimed as his hand formed into a Shotgun. Finding one of the Spookies that had just attacked one of his new teammates, he carefully aimed, standing still as to not trip any mines. He adjusted the barrel to provide as much accuracy as possible as he lined the shot up with the Spooky and its companion Spooky behind it. Without a word, he fired.

The shotgun upgrade then disappeared as Cannon took its place. He lugged the weapon up into position, aiming his sights on one of the rabbit-looking virii, one that looked pretty worse for wear compared to its remaining companion. Gently aiming as before, he squinted with one eye in full concentration. When the shot seemed lined up enough to be satisfactory, he let the shot fly. He then quickly kneeled down in his spot as the Guard chip data began to meld with his. He took his ground, hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Summary:
Shotgun (50 Damage +Spread 1) (Spooky B, spread to Spooky C)
Cannon (40 Damage +Knockback) (BunnyA)
Guard1 (Reflect 1 non-break attack, Max 60 Damage)
As the tongue flew at Rodger, he freaked out and didn't know how to react. "Ew... that's a really sick attack." He said simply, after firing his chips and adjusting to the slight pain. Upset that he didn't delete them like he had suspected, he turned to Jared for a scapegoat. "Hey, pal, why didn't that do what you said it would?" His brow furled and fists clenched, Rodger.EXE was beginning to lose his temper.

Jared responded calmly, however concerned more of Rodger than the viruses. "I overestimated that Heatshot, it's my fault. Forget that though; how badly were you injured?" The operator asked, hoping for a more positive answer. "Oh, I'm okay, but those virii shouldn't be. We need to get rid of them!" He said, pointing in the direction of the remaining enemies. Jared nodded to himself. "Okay then... Let me think for a moment." Scratching his chin, Jared began to concoct a new strategy for his Navi friend to attempt.

Jared watched through his monitor as the ninja-like Navi Loki.EXE prepared to attack... from the looks of it, he wasn't going to try moving again. That mine must've hurt him badly... Jared mentally noted that ranged attacks would be good here. That, of course, was Rodger's specialty. "Okay Rodg, here's what you do. I'll send in a Shotgun chip and you focus in on that last Bunny. From there, all you need to do is take extra time to aim at that Miner in the distance and I'll send you a Cannon chip. I can only hope the other two will delete the rest... I hate taking a long time on my deletions." He said tentatively and carefully to make sure Rodger heard him correctly. Just to make sure, as he was sending in the chips, he reassured Rodger. "Did you get that?"

Rodger nodded, waiting for the connection of chip data and Navi to once again appear. "Right. I won't move an inch." He said, pumping his arm and loading it with data. He didn't bother with trying to line up the viruses this time, instead he focused simply on hitting the Bunny as a burst of energy flew from his gun-arm. Then, switching views, he entered a moment of zen, blocking off all other movement, sound, everything.

All that was and would be was Rodger.EXE and the Miner. At least, that's all there was in Rodger's mind. Soon, the Miner wouldn't be there anyway, so it didn't really matter. Rodger firmly planted his foot into the panel he was standing on, making sure he was stable before preparing the chip data. He took a glance at his opponent in the distance... a long way off. "I can do this, I just have to... concentrate." He breathed. If he had eyes to blink with, he would have done so as he released a sigh of serenity.

"Ready..." His arm was drawn into the air, his buster arm as a matter of fact. Rodger kept it still without the use of his other arm, which was on the opposite side of him, keeping balance. He knelt slightly as his arm began to take shape.

"Aim..." Almost as if a personal target had been set behind the Miner, Rodger was homing in on the virus. With one perfect shot he could destroy it, and if that's all it took, he was willing to give it the best he had.

"Fire." Instead of an excited yell or scream, Rodger simply let his attack do the talking for him. The digital cannon-shot boomed out of his buster arm, skyrocketing through the sky. He looked away before it came near the Miner... he simply couldn't see until the smoke from his gun had cleared and hopefully he had emerged victorious.

---
Summary:
1. Shotgun (50 Damage) to BunnyF (No Spread Target)
2. Take Aim
3. Fire Cannon (40 Damage, Knockback) at Miner B

(Single Shot Cooldown: 1/2)
Moderately damaged by the Bunny attack, Eternalis tried to see what his teammates had already done, and what he could do to supplement it. This isn't a good situation... Those mines could pop up at any second... he said, recovering some of his earlier wounds, though not all. I think we may be able to help Koumori with the Miners now. Just.. don't move from your spot, since I think those mines are only triggered when you step on them. Harke added. Thank you, Mr. Obvious. Now what to do with those remaining...

Since Rodger and Loki are finishing off the leftover Spookies and Bunny, I think we can smack a miner with a FireHit, plus a Cannon on it for deletion. Guarded with a shield, you should have no problems with defense, if any of the other virii decide to attack you with double defenses up. Koumori should be able to clean up the mess afterwards. Instantly, Harke formulated a plan to escape the situation. Eternalis agreed and said, Good. Upload the chips and I'll do it. Picking up the three chips from his spread of attacks, Harke slotted them into the PET chip slot, sending them to Eternalis' data queue again.

Feeling the assimilation of the data inside him, Eternalis activated the FireHit chip, and his right hand began glowing with a glove-shaped light. It receded to reveal the large red boxing glove, instantly up a gleaming red fiery glow. Alright... let's try an uppercut..Targeting one of the Miners, he concentrated on the spot that he wanted to hit and focused his aim, as the virus was quite far from his spot, and he didn't want to move. Throwing back his forearm in a mighty bellow, he threw the flaming punch towards the burrowing fiend in a swift upwards arc.

Then, with the glove having used up its short life for now, Eternalis released the Cannon data into his systems, causing the large green cannon to appear in his right hand with a flash of light. This shouldn't take long... Kneeling down into a firing position, he held the Cannon in his left hand and brought his face close to it, aiming for the same Miner he hit earlier. Alright.. fire. The Cannon lit up in a brief yellow charge of energy and quickly blasted a mighty cannon shot towards the grounded mole.

The Cannon disappeared in a flash of dim light, and Eternalis brought up the Guard data, immediately spawning the large yellow shield that resembled the small, seemingly harmless Metool helmet. Bringing it towards his right hand, he hoped that Koumori would be able to pick up his slack from the attacks.

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
HP: 80 (+20) (1-Hit Shield)
(*) Aegean Water + Charge Revitalize: Self (20, Heal)
(1) FireHit1: MinerC (60, Fire)
(2) Cannon: MinerC (40, Knockback)
(3) Guard1: Self (Reflect, Max 60)

Icicle Fragmenter: Recharging... [1/2]
"Well...thats not good..." Koumori commented as she saw one of her allies, loki apparently, trip up a mine, and get his HP halved in the process. "I think it's safe to say that the mines deal fifty damage when someone trips one. Less damage than our mine battle chip at least." Koumori continued. "Agreed. I'm sending what we have left for our long range chips. We can probably eliminate the rest of the viruses this way...hopefully, we get rid of the miners." Kedamono said, slotting the chips in, one at a time.

Accessing the trio of chips she had received from Kedamono, she loaded her Shotgun chip into her wing first, it glew slightly upon it's download. "One attack...just need one, single, attack." It all made sense to Momo, whom braced herself for Koumori's next attack, she had a feeling, it would be a big one. Next, Koumori loaded in her Pulsar chip data, her wing glew even more brightly, taking on a wavy look, each sound she made would only be amplified in her attack. She accessed the final chip in her body, the Fireburn data she's had sense her second attempt at ACDC's network. Loading it into her wing, her main weapon of choice, it finally took on a large glow, ready to explode the next virus that would get in it's way.
She then began to place her feet, firmly, onto the ground. taking aim at the un-targeted virus, one of the Miners, she began to force the weapon's energy out of the tip of her wing. A small ball of fire began to form on the very tip of her wing, steadily growing in size, waves going faster and faster on the outer shell of the attack, before Koumori fired the small ball of fire. It speed towards the virus, attempting to make contact with it as it attempted to splash and damage the other viruses, the fireburn attempting to char the trio of the Miners while a smaller ball split off and attempted to hit another of the Miners.

Overview
Koumori.EXE
Load Shotgun
Load Pulsar1
Burningshotsar(fireburn1+Shotgun+Pulsar) MinerD, shotgun splash at MinerB, Fireburn effect at MinerD-B (50+50 fire+70 at MinerD, 50 Fire at MinerD-C, 50 at MinerB)

Momo.SP
Defend on self (halve damage taken this turn)
(( Bump? ))
Loki fires his Shotgun at the remaining Spookies and the blast manages to hit the primary target. He follows this up with a Cannon, which he uses to finish off a wounded Bunny and then hides behind a guard. Next Rodger begins his assault. Staring down the last Bunny, he fires with his Shotgun, taking the virus down and by lucky chance also damaging a Miner that was sitting behind his target. He then very carefully takes aim at another Miner and nails it with a Shotgun, taking the fatty virus down. Eternalis heals a bit, then literally THROWS a punch, taking out the Miner Rodger hit randomly earlier. He then fires a cannon on the last Miner and puts up a shield as well. Koumori then fires some kind of weird, crazy combo at the final Miner, taking it out. The Spooky stumbles into some of the fire coming off the attack. With all the viruses dead, the mines are deactivated and it is safe to move on.

-Surrounding-
SpookyA: DELETED [Rodger's Kill]
SpookyB: DELETED! (Loki)
SpookyC: DELETED! (Koumori)
SpookyD: DELETED [D-F: Loki's Kill]
SpookyE: DELETED
SpookyF: DELETED
BunnyA: DELETED! (Loki)
BunnyB: DELETED [B-E: Eternalis' Kill]
BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyD: DELETED
BunnyE: DELETED
BunnyF: DELETED (Rodger)

-Behind-
MinerA: DELETED [Koumori's Kill]
MinerB: DELETED! (Rodger)
MinerC: DELETED! (Eternalis)
MinerD: DELETED! (Koumori)

Terrain: 70% Normal, 30% Mine

Loki: 50 HP (Guard)
Eternalis: 100 HP [Defense: 1-hit Shield]
Koumori: 100 HP [Randomize: 48%] [Defense: DESTROYED]
Momo: 40 ((There some reason I couldn't find the SP's HP listed before?))

Rewards: 400z each, extra 75z to Eternalis, extra Zapring1 to Rodger
4 FXP, 50 BugFrag for Koumori
Out of his deep concentration, Rodger peered through the cloud of smoke, hoping for signs of... "Yes! Victory!" The Navi said, dashing towards his prize. There were zenny galore, some for him... and a battlechip! "Score! What it is, Jared?" The operator paused to inspect the chip. "Looks to be... a Zapring1 chip. The kind that those bunnies drop!" He said with excitement, looking into the digital screen. "It's Elec element, your element to be precise... and it's shot type too! Just our luck, right?"

"Awright! I'm fired up! Let's go bust more virii! Anyone else with me?!" The Navi screamed, throwing his fist into the air with charismatic wonder. He inspected his "team," the two stronger Navi seemed okay. Not perfect... and neither was Rodger as he thought of it. A little dent... but Loki, he looked pretty bad.

"Buddy, Loki... need some help? You don't look too good... I've got an extra MiniEnergy if you need one." Rodger graciously offered. Jared looked down with a smile, glad that his Navi was kind enough to offer it... even though he would have to ask Jared himself to administer it. "I can give you one, Jack, if you'd like."
Awright! I'm fired up! Let's go bust more virii! Anyone else with me?! Eternalis heard Rodger yell and saw him throw his fist into the air with vigour. Deciding to join in, he screamed out, Yeah! More virii! We'll beat the data out of them!

Then, turning to the data he just got, he picked the zenny data up and stored it. 475 zenny, not bad, not bad, he remarked. I would've liked a chip from those Bunnies, they looked powerful, Harke sighed in disappointment. Lighten up, Harke. We'll get those chips. Don't you worry.

(( Battle 3 when everyone's recovered. ))
(BUGFRAGS?)

"Only 400z...oh well. Thats what I get for traveling in a group..." Koumori murmured under her breath. "Where's my bugfragments? I should have gotten some." Momo whined, clutching her belly. "I'm sure we'll find them later. Let us continue." Koumori said, while Momo still whined.

(battle to the three!)
Loki smiles but shakes his head at Rodger. "No worries, Jack and I have this taken care of. Hey Jack, can I get a MiniEnergy?"

"Sure thing, 1 sec..." the young voice answred. A few moments passed, and Loki began to feel much better, his health returning after a strenuous battle. "There, that should do it. Feeling better?"

"Much better. Okay, let's continue!" he said, following the others.

(Using a MiniEnergy)
Rodger stepped back in question, but let Loki be. "Okay, if that's what you want." He looked up to his operator with an unsatisfied look. He seemed to be saying 'At least we tried.'

"Okay... let's go then." Jared said with a sigh, his Navi repeating the gesture, and walking off into the unknown internet.

(( Let's kick this pig! ))
After a short rest, the group continued into the ACDC net and arrived at a strange location. There were three statues of metools, looking very high and mighty, however, these were quite old and bit more fragile than an average statue. To make it even stranger, viruses appeared just behind it as well! There was the usual pack of Spikeys and PulseBats hiding behind the statues, but there was one group of virus in particular that was bit off. It looked like a regular Swordy, but something was off...

-Front-
Swordy-N A: 60 HP
Swordy-N B: 60 HP
Swordy-N C: 60 HP
Swordy-N D: 60 HP
Swordy-N E: 60 HP

SpikeyA: 90
SpikeyB: 90
SpikeyC: 90
SpikeyD: 90
SpikeyE: 90
SpikeyF: 90

-Behind Statue (Rockcube)-
PulseBatA: 80 HP
PulseBatB: 80 HP
PulseBatC: 80 HP
PulseBatD: 80 HP

StatueA: 70 HP
StatueB: 70 HP
StatueC: 70 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Loki: 100 HP
Eternalis: 100 HP
Koumori: 100 HP
Momo: 40 HP

-BATTLE THREE, START!-
Scanning the newly found virii, Eternalis recognized none of the virii he had never met before. Harke, new virii. Info up, as usual, he requested. Harke replied in the affirmative and started the virus database program. The program booted up and showed itself in an information window in front of Eternalis' view, showing information all the virii on the field. Harke read out the data.

Swordy, 60HP, attack by going up close and slashing with a sword. Spikey, 90HP, attack is a fireball shot in a straight line. PulseBat, 80HP, attack with a sonar blast which spreads when hitting an inanimate object, said Harke as he finished with a breath. Continuing, he said, I do think that the Swordy look a little different than the ones in the database. Delete them first, as they may pose a threat bigger than that of a normal Swordy. The program lists their ID data as Swordy-N. Hit the group with a Boomerang, plus a Shotgun blast. Icicle a Spikey to get your barrier up. Eternalis agreed with the plan. Agreed. Those strange bat things look a little weak, so I guess I could leave the whole lot to Koumori. The Spikeys can be dealt with somewhat alright with Rodger and Loki. Picking up the Boomerang and Shotgun chips he had grown accustomed to, Harke slotted them in to execute the plan.

Chips coming your way. Alert your teammates, godspeed. The chip data uploaded quickly and arranged themselves into order in Eternalis' data queue. Feeling the data assimilate in his own, Eternalis nodded to himself and started up his signature attack. The water data ebbed inside his processes and formed a moderate icicle in his left hand, ready for use. He then relayed the usual strategy information to his comrades. Rodger, Loki! You two can work together to eliminate the Spikey, or weaken them sufficiently so that we can deal with them later. I'll handle 3 of the Swordy and weaken 2. Delete them if you wish. Koumori! Your task is to destroy those bats hiding behind the statues by any means necessary! If you can, help out Rodger and Loki with the Spikey. Godspeed!

With the orders given, Eternalis turned to a Spikey and fired the icicle formed in his hand like a projectile. As the icicle returned and formed the wall of water, he released the Boomerang data into his right hand. The data was transmitted quickly into the shape of a glow, which receded to reveal the large metal boomerang he held in his hand. Watching the Swordy, he concentrated and imagined the arc that the weapon would take once he threw it. Having done that, he swung back his arm, crouched down in a half-squat, and flung the metallic weapon in a surge of strength towards the Swordy.

Then, acting quickly, he completed his squat, while adjusting it into a firing position. He released the Shotgun data left in his chip data queue and the glow appeared in his right hand shortly after, which disappeared and a long shotgun barrel appeared in its place. Shifting his attention towards the remainder of the Swordy group, he held the barrel in his left hand, steadying his aim. Bringing his head close to the barrel, he squinted his eyes to aim properly. Finishing that, he activated the shotgun, causing it to let out a shotgun shell traveling at a damaging speed. The barrel disappeared as he sighed, still keeping his guard up. This looks like it's gonna be a long battle.

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
HP: 100 (+20) (1-Hit Shield)
(*) Aegean Water + Charge Revitalize: Self (20, Heal)
(1) Icicle Fragmenter: SpikeyF (40x2, Aqua, 1-Hit Shield)
(2) Boomerang: Swordy-N A, B, C (60, Wood)
(3) Shotgun: Swordy-N D, E (50, Spread1)

Icicle Fragmenter: Memory Charge.. [0/2]
Jared looked upon the scene in awe. A near army sized group marched towards the Navi in fearless appearance, leaving Jared speechless on how to approach them. Among the group there were some new virii he had never seen, so he immediately accessed the databases for information. "Alright Rodg, we've got some new viruses, so I'll give you some information..." He said, quickly reading the results of his query. "We've got virii called Swordys in the front... they attack closely so stay away from those. Next are the Spikeys, you remember those. PulseBats are the ones hiding behind the statues, they attack with some sort of sonic attack... it says here if it hits an object it spreads. Jared paused for a breath and heard Eternalis through his monitor, shouting orders. Heh, a natural leader. Jared thought to himself.

"Okay, so should we take his advice?" Rodger questioned, keeping an evasive stance before receiving his orders from Jared. "Yeah, I was going to suggest the same thing. The Swordys would give you a problem, and you're already somewhat injured, so go for the Spikeys. However, don't get near the statues or you might be hit by one of those sonic spreads." He paused once more for a deep sigh and fished out his battle chips. "Okay, attack strategy... Don't try to delete them all at once, try to weaken them. I'll send Shotgun, Heatshot, and this new chip we just got, Zapring. If I'm not mistaken, because you're Elec element this chip should deal a little more damage than normally." He stated, pushing each chip into the PET in the order he named them out.

"Gotcha. I'll start the operation." Rodger said, and then he was off. He sprinted from panel to panel, keeping his target primarily in sight, but his enemies also in his peripherals. Mainly, he wanted to keep a distance from the Swordys, he wasn't a close combat kind of person. Eventually he reached his target, but wanted a good first shot, so he arced his run to line up the Spikeys. These virii moved pretty quick, so he had to make his shots count. Just as he saw an opening, they would move, and he had to relocate. It was tricky, but Rodger knew he could handle it. "Steady..." He said, preparing the chip data in his right arm, ready to fire. Now, instead of running, he simply walked, waiting until they lined up in his sights while moving. The moment he saw them blink into position... Bam! The chip burst through his right buster, kicking back a small bit before he jumped into another running stance.

Taking off once more, he felt the Heatshot burning inside of him, ready to be released. He knew from previous experiences that Spikeys wouldn't allow themselves to be spread more than once, so this time he simply aimed carefully on one, hoping it would lead to a second target if he timed the shot right. "Here goes..." He said, keeping a steady jog and lining up his cursor with the enemy. A quick pull of an invisible trigger and the fiery bullet sped towards his foes. As normal, Rodger didn't keep an eye on his previous targets, he watched over everything else after he attacked one virus. It was a bit cocky, because he relied on his skills so much as to not care enough to see if his shots hit, but truth be told he was very skillful.

Lingering towards the back, Rodger spotted the Spikey he had first fired at. It looked to be a good target for his new chip, if the first chip had hit, he could possibly delete the virus. Rodger aimed his buster and slowed to a halt, letting his aim take priority over his movement for a moment. A risky action, but worth the outcome. Hoping Loki would have his back, Rodger stopped completely to focus aim on his target. Feeling a sense of connection with this chip, both his element and subtype aligned, Rodger almost knew he could hit the enemy. "Okay. Exhale..." Rodger said, releasing all breath (that is, if he had lungs he would have) and crouching to better take his shot. "Now!" He yelled, firing the green ring, pulsing with electricity towards his foe.

He had weakened the virii some, perhaps even deleted one of them, he could only hope on Loki and Koumori to do the rest. "It's up to you now, guys!"

---
Summary:
1. Shotgun (50 Damage) Spikey A, Spread to Spikey B
2. Heatshot (40 Damage, Fire) Spikey C, Spread to Spikey B
3. Zapring1 (40 Damage, Elec, Stun 1) Spikey A
"Holy...so many viruses." Koumori said, gawking at the horde of viruses that had attacked them. "Kedamono. Send me the Pulsar, Wideshot, and Dashattack. I need attacks that hit multiple targets." Koumori said, shifting her gaze towards the statues the Pulsebats had hidden themselves behind. "What? But Pulsar only attacks one enemy. What kind of attack-" Kedamono began before being cut off by her navi. "Just do it!" Koumori yelled at her netop, getting her chips promptly and without additional fuss from Kedamono.

"Momo. Stay back. I have some viruses to delete." Koumori said as she pushed Momo behind her with one of her wings, turning the SP around, away from the viruses that had attacked. "Time to die viruses..." Koumori mumbled before dashing over towards the statues.

Upon her getting within several feet of the middle of the trio of statues, a pulsing feeling overcame her body, reaching her throat before she opened her mouth and let out a piercing screech, sending several rings of green energy towards it, before it then attempted to stretch out upon it's impact, sending waves of green energy towards another of the statues and, hopefully, at the quartet of Pulsebats that had taken refuse behind them.
She quickly jumped away from the group of Pulsebats and the statues and turned towards the group of spikies that Rodger and Loki were attacking. Perfect. she thought as her wing turned into what of water, waves spread out in random directions before she brought her wing towards her and then threw it outwards, sending a wave of pressurized water towards a trio in the Spikey group, attempting to delete them in the attack.
She soon turned back to the group of Pulsebats, and began to sprint towards then, before going into a full on run towards them. Quickly activating her DashAttack battlechip, she was lifted above the ground and was sent rocketing towards the quartet of viruses, landing on the other side of the group after several seconds, hoping to have deleted them.

Overview
Koumori.EXE
Pulsar1--->StatueB (main target), PulsebatA-D and StatueA or C splash targets) (70 to 1 or 35 to 7 or 8 if Pulsar hits an object)
Wideshot1--->SpikeyD-F (60X2 due to elemental weakness of spikies, aqua, wide attack)
DashAttack--->PulsebatA-D (90+impact, line attack)

Momo.SP
Dodge

(*pant**pant* finished! *faints*)
Loki stared at the new enemies, examining them before taking any action. Eternalis then spoke up.

Rodger, Loki! You two can work together to eliminate the Spikey, or weaken them sufficiently so that we can deal with them later.

"Gotcha!" Loki answered and instantly ran toward his enemies. Noticing that Rodger was focusing on one side, Loki headed for the opposite end. "Alright, Jack. Here's what I'm thinking: Shotgun on two of them, then Cannon and Flaming Shuriken to each to finish two of them off. That's probably the best we can do right now."

"Yeah, it looks that way. Okay, sending data!"

Loki continued moving forward, carefully lining up two Spikeys. He slowed his run as he got closer, still trying to line them up. As he came to a stop, his finalized his aim and fired from his shotgun. The familiar cannon then took its place on his arm, and he fired again quickly, aiming for the first Spikey. He then looked around, making sure he wasn't about to get ambushed, then began to surge his own power throughout himself. The data welled up inside, taking the form of a fire-based shuriken. Without hesitation, he fired the shuriken at the second Spikey, having faith that it would fly true.

Summary:
Shotgun: (50 Damage + Spread 1) (Spikey D, spread to Spikey E)
Cannon: (40 Damage) (Spikey D)
Flaming Shuriken: (Shot type, Fire Element, Phasing, 40 damage) (Spikey E)
Taking a moment to replenish his lost health, Eternalis quickly began the battle with a spray of icy shards directed at a Spikey. Not powerful enough to kill the virus, the crystal shards floated around back after connecting and formed a shield to protect him. Rodger and Loki attacked together with quickfire Shotgun rounds that punched through four Spikeys, damaging them all with non-lethal damage. Koumori attacked with a Pulsar that hit one statue and destroyed it, but not before the sonic wave echoed around, damaging the other statues and two Pulsebats hovering close by. The other two were just barely out of range and were unharmed.

None of the Spikeys were deleted although nearly all of them had been struck at least once. Three of them reared their muzzles to launch fireballs but the second wave of attacks came, starting with a Koumori's Wideshot that snuffed out the front row of Spikeys and their fireballs. Eternalis tossed a Boomerang that took out two Swordys but one managed to avoid it by moving forward and out of its path. Rodger continued to fire at the Spikeys with a Heatshot that only struck a single virus but it wasn't enough. Loki helped out his ally by firing a Cannon round that finished it off.

The Swordys closed in on the navi group in a slow advance, but that only made hitting them easier. Eternalis's Shotgun hit two of the viruses that had lined up to reach him. Despite the powerful attack, they survived and continued to close in. The other navis we focussed on their own targets. Rodger's Zapring electrocuted a Spikey to deletion while Loki took out the final one with a flaming ninja star. Koumori darted forward with her DashAttack and took out two of the Pulsebats and a statue, but that placed her well behind enemy lines and too close to the other Pulsebats.

The retaliation of the enemy forces wasn't swift but it was fierce. One Pulsebat screeched at Koumori with a high pitched pulsar of its own. The other Pulsebat screeched at the last statue creating another damaging aura of sound around it but luckily no one was close enough to be affected. Eternalis got the worst of it as the two Swordys he had attacked struck back together. The first hit shattered his icy shield but the second scored a heavy hit against him that undid his earlier healing efforts in an instant. The last Swordy areagrabbed directly in front of Loki and made a wide slash that left a deep gash across his abdomen.

-Front-
Swordy-N A: DELETED
Swordy-N B: 60 HP
Swordy-N C: DELETED
Swordy-N D: 10 HP
Swordy-N E: 10 HP

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED
SpikeyE: DELETED
SpikeyF: DELETED