Combined Strength

Reeling from his injuries, Eternalis inspected his teammates for any major damage. Tsk, these injuries are minor at best, he said, regenerating some of his wounds to his best ability. Looking at the Swordy he just targeted earlier, he asked his operator, Harke, send me a Guard, Cannon and FireHit. I'm gonna beat these poor excuses for knights to a pulpy goodness.

Sure, uploading chips. Picking the 3 chips from the arsenal he laid out, he inserted the Guard, Cannon and FireHit1 chips into the PET chip slot. Eternalis felt the data surge into his data queue and nodded as a sign of the successful upload. Then, he released the two first chips, Guard and Cannon to his left and right hand respectively. His hands shimmered with a glowing light, revealing the two weapons, the shield of the Metools on his left and the Cannon on his right. Holding up the Cannon with one hand, he pointed it towards one of the Swordy that attacked him. How would you like a nice, big cannon to the face? The Cannon charged up with energy briefly as he activated it and sent a powerful blast to the Swordy's front once fired. Then, the firearm disappeared in a flash of light, as it has always done.

Holding up the Guard to protect himself from the other Swordy, he turned to Loki, who seemed to have a bit of trouble with another Swordy in his space. Now to deal with you. Having the FireHit left in his queue, he proceeded to direct it towards his free hand. The large red glove appeared instantly, emitting a fierce glow of flames. Focusing his attention to the Swordy, he threw the punch in a straight-line quick jab towards the virus. Having done that, he turned to the remaining Swordy near him.

Go on. Hit me. You know you want to, he taunted.

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
HP: 90 (+20)
(*) Aegean Water + Charge Revitalize: Self (20, Heal)
(1) Guard1: Self (Reflect, Max 60)
(2) Cannon: Swordy-N D (40, Knockback)
(3) FireHit1: Swordy-N B (60, Fire)

Icicle Fragmenter: Rebuilding Energy Reserve.. [1/2]
"Time to end this. Momo. Stay back." Koumori said quickly as she looked over to Eternalis, whom was busy deleting the Swordies, she set her gaze back upon the Pulsebats that she had nearly decimated earlier. "Kedamono. Give me the sword. I will end this now." Koumori said, Kedamono promptly downloading the data into Koumori's core.

Accessing the data without hesitation, Koumori's wings became hard and slick as they took on a sharp, metallic look, giving her weapons with which to slay the duo of bats with. She jumped towards the pair in a beastly fury, her wings shining in the light as her legs touched the ground and sprung forwards at the undamaged Pulsebat, attempting to skewer it's body onto her wing, and delete it in the same, fluid, motion.
Quickly regaining her mind, she quickly turned to the other Pulsebat, running towards it as fast as possible before jumping straight up into the sky, above it, before attempting to connect her sword on it's body, and hopefully, delete it.

Overview
koumori.EXE
Sword--->PulsebatB (80+slashing)
Jump above PulsebatA
Sword drop--->PulsebatA (80+slashing)

Momo.SP
Dodge/do nothing
(Blah! Short post is short. At least the enemies should be deleted this turn.)
((REALLY, REALLY sorry))

Loki snapped to attention, attempting to focus on the remaining enemies. He watched as Eternalis and Koumori dashed forward, their targets obvious. He looked at his remaining targets--err, target--in the eyes. Without a word, he dashed forward. Fluidly moving this way and that, maneuvering his was across the battlefield, he quickly spoke to Jack. "Okay, we should be able to end this quickly. Send me a Shotgun chip, then Guard. I should be fine after that."

"Gotcha!" Jack said as he complied. Loki felt the data flow throughout his system as he put all of his concentration on his one Swordy target. Silently, he skidded to a halt, took aim, and fired. Without skipping a beat, he put up his Guard and waited for the dust to settle.

Summary:
Tactical Movement
Shotgun: (50 Damage + Spread 1) (Swordy-N E, spread to D if applicable)
Guard1: Loki (Reflect, Max 60)
Rodger shook his head violently as he ran into battle after his comrades. "Looks like everyone beat me to the punch again. Jared! Send chips please!" Rodger screamed to his operator, realizing he was already late into the battle.

Jared's eyes darted amongst the battlefield, yet found no spot unchecked. He fished a single chip from his pocket, the trusty shotgun, and loaded it. "You'll know what to do." He said, for the first time in a while letting his Navi do what he wanted.

Rodger was taken aback by the guesture, but continued nontheless. He loaded the data and took a long while repositioning himself... step by step he inched closer to the Pulsebat near the back. He lifted his arm in ready, and quickly shot off the shotgun at his prey. Perhaps he was getting tired, or lazy, as he didn't seem to put as much effort into his aiming than before. Then again, he could have just felt cocky.

The moment he fired his chip, Rodger jumped back and darted about in a random matter; dodging, albeit strangely.

---
Summary:
1. Tactical Movement
2. Shotgun (50) Pulsebat B, No spread target
3. Dodge
Eternalis continued to heal and path up more of his wounds and Guarded himself. Koumori finished off a Pulsebat with a Sword while barely evading being struck by Rodger's Shotgun as it deleted the other Pulsebat. Loki's Shotgun finished off the two Swordys who were harassing Eternalis. Eternalis's Cannon didn't hit anything but his Firehit deleted Loki's agressor from behind.

-Front-
Swordy-N A: DELETED
Swordy-N B: DELETED
Swordy-N C: DELETED
Swordy-N D: DELETED
Swordy-N E: DELETED

SpikeyA: DELETED
SpikeyB: DELETED
SpikeyC: DELETED
SpikeyD: DELETED
SpikeyE: DELETED
SpikeyF: DELETED

-Behind Statue (Rockcube)-
PulseBatA: DELETED
PulseBatB: DELETED
PulseBatC: DELETED
PulseBatD: DELETED

StatueA: DELETED
StatueB: DELETED
StatueC: 5 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Rodger: 80 HP
Loki: 70 HP
Eternalis: 110 HP
Koumori: 70 HP
Momo: 40 HP

[Battle 3 - Victory!]
Rodger get: 3 FXP + 200z + Pulsar1 battlechip
Loki get: 3 FXP + 1 Eternalis FXP + 350z
Eternalis get: 3 FXP + 1 Loki FXP + 500z + Sword battlechip
Koumori get: 3 FXP + 800z + 61 bugfrags
Hey, Harke! Would you look at this haul! A chip, plus a good load of zenny! The Navi jumped up and down excitedly. This was exciting, for him anyway. Good, it's a Sword chip. 80 damage with a sword, breaks after 6 uses. Eternalis immediately stopped his excited leaps. It breaks? Aw, man. That sucks. Ah well, better than nothing.

Do ya think we should give them our contacts? the Navi asked his operator. Sure, why not. Then, as soon as his operator gave the green light, Eternalis held out his hand, and in it materialized three spheres of information. Each floated towards one of his comrades. Well, guys, it's been fun, but I gotta go. That ball is a datasphere with my op's e-mail in it. Drop us a letter if you're free. See ya! Then, a pillar of light enveloped the Navi for a brief moment before disappearing.

Eternalis.EXE, jacking out.

=datasphere extract=
Harke Ezarith (OmegaSol@ACDCMail.net)
=extract end=
"Hmmm...800z...no battle chip data though...oh well." Koumori shrugged as she downloaded the zenny, and Eternalis' E-mail as Momo ate her hard fought rewards, many bugfragments from the viruses she had helped to fight against. "It's better than nothing, Koumori. Anyways. I think we should leave for now." Kedamono said before turning her eyes towards her navi's remaining allies.
"I am so sorry, but we need to leave. You all have my E-mail and you can send us yours later if you want." Kedamono said politely, trying to not aggravate her navi's new friends. "Indeed. Momo, come here. It's time to leave ACDC net behind for the moment. We should be able to see Rodger and Loki later." Koumori continued from where her netop left off, motioning Momo over to her with one of her wings. "Coming mama!" Momo said, running over to Koumori, happily. "Bye bye Loki! Bye Rodger! I hope we meet up again later!" Momo cried happily, waving to the duo before she, and her mother, disappeared in a blueish light, back into their PET.