Double Trouble in Unparadise

Upon entering the hut, Voulge was rather surprised that the place didn't strike him as the "witch's den." The first thing the navi checked was the cauldron in the middle, making sure that there weren't any other mystery soups being prepared at the moment that would catch them off guard again. "It's empty...Thank god."

Ignis and Licht soon followed into the Hut behind Voulge and Splash, with Ignis bearing ill intention towards Squick's house. "Cmon, what the hell are we waiting for. This is what she gets when she FUCKS with my emotions. LETS BURN IT DOWN." The spearman's reply was a quick smack against the SP's head, throwing him straight into the cauldron, which bounced him down to the ground. "You stay quiet."

While Splash was looking at the rows of book at one side of the hut, Voulge began to inspect the other side filled with the marked jars. No matter how hard he tried to see what was inside each jars, the navi couldn't exactly make it out...or DIDN'T want to out of disgust. "I wonder if she used these to make that soup before...Maybe Ignis is right, you should take some things down before she goes and make more people miserable." Even after his operator's two cent about destroying the house, Voulge still didn't feel right about taking away another's house just for a simple prank she pulled.

Never the less, the navi continued to search the house and found an open book on the table. "Maybe this may give us something." he said to himself. Leaning down onto the small table, Voulge began to read in to the book...

(Investigate Open Book)
As Voulge, SplashLady, and the rest of the team started to run through the witch's house, the Navis each decided to take upon what was at hand. SplashLady discovered the small chest underneath the table, and decided to open it... with precautionary measures, of course. Prying it open with her trident, she immediately found out that the box contained a delicious Green Mystery Data crystal! Well, not really all that delicious. Who'd want to eat a lump of green like that, anyway?

Anyway, Voulge decided he wanted to deal with something else, something less in the way of pillaging and more in the way of information-gathering. He took a look at the book that was open, and found a small list of records. At the bottom, however, was a small scribble of something rather... interesting. It was written in such a terrible mess that Voulge could barely read it, but he could just make out the sentences that were formed from the scrawls.

Quote ()

[April 27, 205X] Esoteric visit. Data passed. Maintenance.
[April 28, 205X] Scouting on main section HDSI-0277.
[April 28, 205X] Viral buffer at HDSI-0277 established, X22 assigned.
[April 29, 205X] Maintenance. X43 - Storage.
[April 30, 205X] Readying resources for X44 and X45 production.

As the beast tore into her skin, she felt the slimy grip of the Death Lotus suddenly stab into her spine, sending sprays of brown deathsap everywhere on the floor. The limbless girl now felt every single nerve tear from her, sending untold amounts of slow, unending pain to her heightened senses. She gasped as she felt the grasp of the beast, which now started to reach slowly towards--

... It was at that time that a stray wind blew through the open door, and flipped the page off to another page, now blank. Well, that was something. Ew, what the hell.
That flash of green...it could only be one thing. "Hey, look! Mystery Data!"

"Awesome! I guess there's something worth grabbing after all!" However, thoughts of before started crossing Sabrina's mind...there was absolutely no reason to not be overly cautious here. Which meant grabbing from her rarely used SubChip collection. "But, uh, hold on a sec. We have to be careful here. SubChip, Untrap! Slot in!"

A ball of light appeared in SplashLady's hand, which quickly shot into the crystal to ensure that nothing sinister could come of it. "Yeah, there was NO way I was opening this without it." Before she did, however, she glanced over at Voulge, who appeared to be reading something. "So, what kind of books does that old witch like, Voulge? Hope that's not the book she got that soup recipe from...actually, scratch that. I hope it is, since then we can just destroy it!" Now having a sudden urge to make something disappear, the mermaid Navi accessed the Mystery Data in front of her, which would cause it to vanish, and leave only something more beneficial to her...

(Opening GMD - Untrap used)
As Voulge began to skim through the pages, it was rather obvious that the book was a log of Squick's running experiments. "April 30th, that's the closest date to today...So I guess X44 and X45 were the ones we fought." The navi noticed the strange scribbling at the end of the page and attempted to make off what it said, only ending with him being disgusted at its content. "What was that?" But before he could look further into the book, a convenient gust of wind blew the book into another page.

Voulge lost interest in the book, seeing how it wouldn't lead him any closer to the culprit at all. "So nothing, eh? No paydirt...Let's just burn this mother down." The navi began to leave the hut and realized that Splash has found something profitable instead. "There wasn't anything useful in that book...Also, I would be against stealing another navi's personal items, but I guess I need to make an exception just today." So, the spearman simply turned away from Splash to avert his eyes and began to walk out the hut.

"C'mon. Lets go further to the net to see if we can find out more about that witch."

-BATTLE SIX, READY!-
Unlocking the Green Mystery Data with an Untrap battlechip disposed of the trap that was inside of the crystal, allowing access to the rewards within!

[GET: 3000z]
SplashLady could not have possibly been less surprised that the data had been trapped. At least it made sure Untrap wasn't used in vain. "All right, it's all analyzed! Congrats us, we're 3000 zenny richer!"

Sabrina looked on in joy as her cash total began to start with a 2, while still maintaining a 5-digit amount. "I wish I knew about virus busting a long time ago...could you even imagine how much stuff we could get now if you and SplashMan were made 5 years ago?"

"You really gotta wonder why more people don't just virus bust instead of work, especially once you start getting to places that really dish out the cash..." ...Hmm? There was something different about the hut now...oh, right, Voulge wasn't in it. Presumably he decided to just go 'whatever' and left. She was a little hesitant to just leave everything else as is...though just to give the impression that they'd never walked in to begin with, the mermaid Navi closed the chest and returned it to its original spot, before racing outside and after the Fire Navi. "Hey, wait up!"

(Actually searching for Battle #6 this time)
Voulge and SplashLady's team explored further into the Rogue Hades network, finding themselves deep within the volatile areas. Bubbling lava and sudden heat springs were now commonplace, to the point where one couldn't turn around without seeing at least one of these occurrences. They happened upon a vast field of interesting rock stalagmite-like formations. Of course, this wouldn't be complete without the complementary horde of viruses to go along with it.

Near their position, a trio of V2 Zemon were readying their blades to attack, with two WoodDragons supporting them by their flanks. Further back were a group of more support-type viruses; two FullFires readied their aerial strikes, while CirCrush viruses were able and ready to pull off lethally powerful sniping tricks. A Rare WindBox blew a heated wind, while a Tromby2 prepared to sing its terrible cacophony of a song.

-- ENEMIES --
[Front Lines: 1 Move Away]
WoodDragon A: 260 HP (In pot)
WoodDragon B: 260 HP (Out and about)
Zemon2 A: 200 HP
Zemon2 B: 200 HP
Zemon2 C: 200 HP

[Support Lines: 2 Moves Away]
FullFire A: 175 HP (Behind Spire 4, Coal)
FullFire B: 175 HP (Behind Spire 5, Furnace)
CirCrush A: 180 HP (Running around)
CirCrush B: 180 HP (Running around)
CirCrush C: 180 HP (Running around)
RareWindBox: 200 HP (On Spire 3)
Tromby2: 150 HP (Behind Spire 6)

-- OBJECTS --
(Roughly listed from 1-6 as closest-furthest from start of battle position)
Stone Spire 1: 200 HP [StoneBody]
Stone Spire 2: 200 HP [StoneBody]
Stone Spire 3: 200 HP [StoneBody]
Stone Spire 4: 200 HP [StoneBody]
Stone Spire 5: 200 HP [StoneBody]
Stone Spire 6: 200 HP [StoneBody]

-- ALLIES --
SplashLady.EXE: 350 HP (Normal)
Voulge.EXE: 250 HP (Normal)
Ignis.SP: 30 HP (Normal)
Licht.SP: 45 HP (Normal)

-- TERRAIN --
15% Lava (Random spots)
15% Coal (Also random spots)
15% Furnace (Coupled with Coal)
55% Normal (Everywhere else)

-- ROGUE BATTLE 06, READY? START!! --
That...was a lot of viruses. And she was pretty sure she couldn't even seem them all from where she was standing. Yeah...SplashLady was pretty sure this was going to be 'fun'. "Wow...I guess Hades isn't pulling any punches now."

"Or swords, or guns..." Or wind, but that just sounded silly compared to the others. "Hoo boy...I don't even know what those robot-looking things are. I've got a feeling they're tough, though, the way they're moving around like that. But, first things first. WindBox and Tromby have gotta go!"

"Gotcha. Voulge, don't start attacking just yet! I'll go and take out their support so we can fight at full power!"

Of course, said support was quite a distance away...but when one had the ability to warp anywhere they wanted, that wasn't much of an issue. "Let's go, SplashLady! BattleChip, AreaGrab! Slot in!"

"Catch ya in a few, Voulge!" The mermaid Navi vanished from where she stood, her coordinates in the area being forcibly shifted by the acquired data. Unlike usual, however, all three axes were significantly altered, as she found herself atop one of the stalagmites. Which might have seemed a bit odd considering most of the enemies were grounded, but at the moment she wasn't interested in most of them. Instead, she focused on the single virus atop the spires, that fan. As she worked on locking onto the WindBox in her mind, she started to spin her trident around. Rapidly. Very, very rapidly. It began to leak from all the spinning, creating a ring of water along the outer edge of the large blur. This ring began to grow, eventually completely filling in the circle within it, and releasing a massive, almost beam-like blast of water at the box. Without having to worry about the obstacles or other viruses getting in the way, SplashLady was able to channel her full power into the attack, allowing for the impressive display...though somehow, it didn't seem any stronger than normal. Strange.

As the liquid raged, Sabrina started to wonder about how to handle the tone deaf virus that was virtually directly below them. After all, most of their attacks weren't exactly designed to go right below the user. A few moments, however, an idea popped into her head. "Aha! All right, use this to smash that Tromby!" One of those chips with a picture of a Navi popped into her PET...in this case, it was the one with a Navi with a large fist punching. "BattleChip, GutImpact! Slot in!"

With a single tweak to her spinning motion, the long weapon's motion stopped as though time itself were frozen. The triple pronged head, however, was completely gone, now taking the form of a large, yellow and gray fist. Holding it firmly, she peered over the edge, getting a good look at the Tromby below her. Okay, so, she should probably go down like that, and...right. Knowing a thing or two about diving, SplashLady leaped off her perch atop the spire, extending her fist weapon so that it would be the first to land on the ground, and if she was right, the virus atop it.

BAM!

Regardless of whether the Tromby received a highly stylish meteoric punch in the process, the fist reached the panel it was intended to hit, allowing the mermaid Navi to (relatively) gently land. Picking it up and twirling it once to get any terrain it took off, her gaze focused on those CirCrush...yeah, there was something...unsettling about them. "I don't like those things...but it'll probably take time, so why don't we go ahead and set up defenses or something?"

"Overruled! We're doing something else!" With an emphatic denial of her Navi's request, the operator elected to try her luck at...well, the complete opposite of that request. "I'm getting a vibe from those things...they've got something good, I know it! And we're going to try and get it! BattleChip, PickPocket! Slot in!"

Atop a stalagmite, a Bandcoon virus formed, who looked down on its potential targets with utter glee, pleased that it was finally getting a chance to engage in the thieving arts once again. Locking onto the gunned virus it decided to target, it leaped off in much the same manner as its summoner, right down to its tail leading the way instead of its body. Unlike SplashLady, however, upon landing, it used its longest appendage as a spring to bounce towards the CirCrush, rushing straight past it...but not before snatching a bit of data from its victim. Apparently happy at its success, it quickly created a chest, and placed what it had snatched into it before locking it tight and placing it out of the field of battle. No force in the universe could open it before the end of the battle...not even a certain mermaid Navi.

"All right, I'll know what's in it sooner or later, so let's get one last move in!" But, those CirCrush things were moving around so much...maybe something that could track them down might be good? Fortunately, like most things concerning virus busting, there was a BattleChip for that. "BattleChip, AquaTower! Slot in!"

SplashLady's hand became infused with water energy, which she began to channel into the ground by kneeling and touching it. Soon afterwards, a geyser erupted in front of her, rising into the sky, then began to fall back to Cyberearth. Before it did so completely, however, a second pillar of water rose, right in front of it. And as it faded, a third appeared. This pattern continued as the AquaTower marched on, even turning in an attempt to seek out the seeker viruses. Of course, it wasn't exactly the speediest of attacks...but it also meant that it lasted that much longer, waiting for something to carelessly move into its path. Or so an optimist would say. "Okay, I'm all for putting extra effort into the fight, but can we PLEASE not make me a sitting duck before I get blasted apart?!"

"Oh, chill! I'm getting to that!" Time for one final chip transferal...one that wouldn't directly affect the enemies in any way. "BattleChip, IronShield2! Slot in!"

The mermaid Navi raised her fist on a stick towards the CirCrush...before flipping it, causing a large metallic shield to appear on the other end. But ith the weight of both sides, there wasn't much else she could do now, aside from possibly turning around to block from behind if necessary.

[Order of Turn:
1-AreaGrab chip to atop Spire 6 (teleports user)
1a-Reserve Tank R (buster charge) (PASSIVE)
1b-Reserve Tank L (buster charge) (PASSIVE)
2-Water Splash charge attack on RareWindBox (200, Aqua, Spread 1)
3-GutImpact chip attack on Tromby2 (160, Impact, Knockback, Break)
4-PickPocket chip attack on CirCrushC (steals reward data from one virus)
5-AquaTower1 chip attack on CirCrush group (100+15, Aqua, Piercing, Ground Attack, Line-Chain) (Aqua Boost)
6-IronShield2 chip attack on SplashLady (4-hit shield)]
((Terrible post is terrible))

"MOVE, BEECHES, GET OUT THE WAY! GET OUT THE WAY!!"

Ignis, despite his grievous amount of damage he sustained, was itching to fight through the hordes of viruses in front of him. It was obvious that he was looking to vent his anger out at these viruses due to what happened last time, but this battle would be too much for the eager SP. "Would you look at that...You don't see these viruses anywhere, even in the Rogue Net. We need to thin them out little by little." Marius ran his fingers through his chip collection as he tried to pick and choose the optimal chips for the battle.

Voulge, on the other hand, quickly scanned through the enemy ranks and tried to make out a plan. "The two viruses on the back will give us the most problem out of them all..." It was then that Splash has volunteered to take them out herself, which also gave the navi an idea on how they would approach the battle. "While you take out the support at the back, continue your assault from there. We'll get them with a pincer attack!" With the plan set, Voulge had to give out a little extra direction to his SPs before he would put it in motion. "Ignis, Licht. I need you two to stay put for now till I call you "

"Nah, man, nah! I ain't sitting this one! I need to release all this ANGER inside me or else I'm just going to explode!" Ignis retorted in his usual tone of voice.

"Then be reasonable. Go now and get killed, or jump in later when you can pick off easier targets."

"...Good point. I'll take it, asshole."

The navi sighed as the argument was a bit longer than he would've liked, but this gave enough time for Splash to teleport behind the enemies. "I'm ready whenever you are, Voulge." Marius stated with confidence in his voice. Voulge nodded his head and prepared both his shield and spear for battle.

"Our plan is to thin their numbers down one by one. Since Splash took the back route, that only leaves you with the majority of the viruses against you..." As Marius explained his own strategy, the single chip held in his fingers depicted a navi surrounded in an hazy-orange barrier. "Defense first."

The operator smoothly slid the chip inside his PET, instantly creating the same hazy-orange barrier around Voulge. As if it wasn't hot already in the Hades net, the heated barrier heightened the temperature of its surroundings till the barrier itself caught on fire. The navi, on the other hand, only felt slight discomfort in all of this. "And don't even think about close quarter combat. Leave everything to your helpers!" Soon after, Marius inserted two chips in rapid succession, which caused a blue and a red sphere to revolve around the spearhead.

Not even questioning what his operator has prepared, Voulge gave his spear a twirl over his head and placed the blue one at the very tip. "Come forth...Whoever you may be!" The spearman stabbed his spear to the ground, which caused the sphere to shatter into fine dusts. In a blink of an eye, a giant blue pot appeared just before Voulge, one that was very similar to the WoodDragon viruses'. "Go and wash away my enemies!" The pot tilted down on its own, causing a small stream of water to trickle out from its mouth. Soon, however, the amount of water began to increase steadily till it began to gush out a flood. The waters quickly began to take form of a gigantic sea-dragon and began to roam across the battlefield on its own, sweeping through whatever it came in its way with ease and even began to cool down the entire battlefield with its excessive water.

"We can't rely on which virus it may hit, but it sure as hell gonna hit some, and hit them hard." Marius commented with a confident smile. "Now, use the next chip against the WoodDragon!"

With a quick flick of his wrist, Voulge now placed the red sphere at the tip of his spear and proceeded to do the same as he shattered it into pieces. The red dusts, however, began to shift towards the viruses in the front line before it assumed its form, revealing the ever-so-joyous Totem. Its low-toned laughter only meant one thing as the smiling totem quickly began to breathe out fire from its mouth to the rows of viruses. Though it specifically focused on the WoodDragon as Marius instructed, the Totem still made the effort of targeting the nearby Zemons with its wildfire.

The attack would've been enough to finish off the one WoodDragon, but the one that was hidden in its pot still posed potential danger. Voulge saw this opportunity to request a set of chips on his own, via a small list on the PET screen. "...I don't like it. It's too risky." But even with his operator's disapproval, the spearman was already prepared to go through with his plans. "...*sigh* It's your funeral." After deliberately adding the two chips his navi requested, Marius crossed his arms and simply watched how Voulge's plan would unfold.

Drawing the spear outwards with one hand, the navi's attention was entirely focused on the hiding WoodDragon. The Avaria-Lancea transformed into a giant cannon with an equally sized bayonet attached at its bottom along with an extended bar for Voulge to hold on to. "The gunlance? Huh, haven't seen you using that for a while." Voulge balanced the sizable weapon by tucking its pole under his arm and holding it with both arms...and simply disappeared into the thin air.

There was a few seconds of delay before the navi appeared just in front of the lone WoodDragon. Without any moment to lose, Voulge stuck the barrel of his gunlance straight into the top of the pot and open fired, injecting lava straight into the nuggetty center of the virus. "Aw, shit-son, that was brutal!" As ruthless as it was, this might have been the the only way to finish the dragons off without allowing it to cause any havoc. Even Voulge had a bad taste in his mouth for doing this, but he only sought after the best result for the battle at the moment.

He drew the weapon out from the pot and began his evasive maneuver against whatever viruses may come after him. By this time, Licht was successful at dragging his sibling and himself away from the center of battle and, again, took a rather comfortable seat at watching the battle from the distance. "Damn. I wish that dude would pull off something like that every time. At least then, I can be entertained while I sit back and don't do crap!" At this time, Ignis could've killed for some popcorns.

* Phalanx Aspis [2-hit Shield]
* Tempero Flamma [Strengthen [40]]
1. FlameScale [5 HP Casing / Stonebody / Firebody / Self Slow / Low Mobility / Status Guard]
2. AquaDragon [150 / Medium Sea / Terrain Changer / Ground] {C} Towards Viruses
3. Totem2 [140+[color=red]15[/color]+Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal / Changes When Hit / 3 Turns / 100 HP] {A|S} @ WoodDragonB (x2 Elemental Weakness) / Zemon A/B
4. AreaGrab [Teleport] {S} In front of WoodDragon A
5. LavaCannon [90+[color=red]25[/color]+40 (x2 Elemental Weakness) / +40 Damage On Lava Panels] {B} @ WoodDragonA (Directly through the pothole)
6. Dodge
* Licht: Vel Drive [Passive Movement] Away from the battle
* Licht: Pull Ignis
Ignis: Dodge x3
Licht: Dodge x3

Cooldown:
Totem: 3 Turns
The WoodDragon out in front started off the battle by hurtling itself at SplashLady, deeming her the more dangerous of the team. Two Zemons aided the Dragon in its attack, unsheathing their swords to focus on her! Unfortunately, the mermaid Navi was ready for the ganging-up, and disappeared in a poof way out in the back. Voulge retaliated from the attack by arming himself with defenses, and unleashing a torrential AquaDragon attack towards the enemies! The water engulfed the two Zemon in its wake, but didn't catch the Zemon in the back, nor the WoodDragon.

SplashLady, now in the back, had the full attention of the support crew on her. Her explosive water shot blasted the WindBox fairly easily, but the spreading also almost hit one of the CirCrush in the area. She then dealt a fist of retribution to the Tromby on the ground, cracking the ground in her wake. Bam, in one fell swoop. Unfortunately, this also left her open to the fire of the CirCrush, which she hadn't responded to in time! They locked on to her signature, and fired in one big smashfest. (60) (60) (60) Even with SplashLady's immense HP reserves, she had to admit it hurt. A lot of hurt.

Moving back to Voulge! The Zemon decided they wanted to hurt Voulge instead, but were foiled as a burning flame from the mouth of the Totem he summoned roasted them both. The WoodDragon had other plans, trying to go for one of the Support Programs instead, but it was not its lucky day, as it instead flew into the path of the Totem as well. (155x2Wood) The remaining Zemon rushed at Voulge, but to no avail, as Voulge himself teleported straight for the other WoodDragon, and blasted a torrent of lava into the pot, making some delicious dragon facemelt. (155x2Wood) Realizing it was outmatched, it teleported away to join the support lines in attempting to smash SplashLady's face in.

Meanwhile, the FullFire were focusing on Voulge's side. Meteors rained upon his body, a veritable miniature-Armageddon. As the heavy armor he had donned with the FlameScales battlechip slowed him down, he was resigned to simply weathering the blows. Surprisingly, this unorthodox tactic worked, as the FlameScales absorbed the fiery blows as if they were puffs of wind. His shield didn't survive, though.

SplashLady was in for a bit of trouble. The viruses were whaling on her, and she still went through the trouble of sending a Bandcoon towards the CirCrush. As the robotic virus was distracted, it did not realize that the pseudo-virus had snagged some of its chip data, and was going back to SplashLady with it! (CircleGun2 Obtained!) The CirCrush kept going with their barrage, this time circling around the Navi. She tried to return fire with her AquaTower, but to no avail. She just managed to lift up her IronShield before one of them pelted her with its bullet yet again. Another shot her in the back and she could not rotate in time to avoid it, as the shooter was simply too fast in circlestrafing her. (60) The last CirCrush bullet sang above her head in a moment of sheer luck.

However, more was yet to come, as the Zemon from the frontlines appeared before her, and sliced away at her. She managed only to weather the blows with her shield in fear, as her health was surely whittled down to a smaller amount.

Ignis and Licht went about their usual ways, not contributing anything at all.

-- ENEMIES --
[Front Lines: 0 Move Away/Voulge, 1 Move Away/SplashLady]
WoodDragon A: DELETED
WoodDragon B: DELETED
Zemon2 A: DELETED
Zemon2 B: DELETED

[Support Lines: 1 Moves Away/Voulge, 0 Move Away/SplashLady]
FullFire A: 175 HP (Behind Spire 4, Coal, bit further away)
FullFire B: 175 HP (Behind Spire 5, Furnace, bit further away)
CirCrush A: 180 HP (Running around SplashLady)
CirCrush B: 180 HP (Running around SplashLady)
CirCrush C: 180 HP (Running around SplashLady)
Zemon2 C: 200 HP (Melee range of SplashLady)
RareWindBox: DELETED
Tromby2: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --

Totem2: 100 HP [Near Voulge] [Attack Mode]

-- ALLIES --
SplashLady.EXE: 110 HP (Normal) (1-Hit Shield)
Voulge.EXE: 250 HP (Normal) (Shield Broken) (5HP FlameScales - StoneBody/HeatBody)
Ignis.SP: 30 HP (Normal)

-- TERRAIN --
15% Lava (Random spots)
After taking that much gunfire in rapid succession, SplashLady couldn't help but recoil just a bit, forcing the head of her trident to assume a more conventional shape. But was it truly just out of shock? Water began to collect down at her feet, as her spear's head started to glow softly. Well versed in this act, she knew that she didn't have to wait too long, and soon pointed it at the Zemon. The water immediately rose, and launched itself with a fury that few viruses could withstand...as the RareWindBox could attest to from beyond. With a flourish, she lowered her weapon, and took a deep breath. "Heh...guess trying to sneak back here wasn't such a great idea, huh?"

"That...ow. Before you do anything else, we gotta patch you up a bit!" Though only a bit, since they didn't have anything quite that strong. Man, all those shots made HER cringe. "BattleChip, Recover120! Slot in!"

The mermaid Navi glowed pink, as a couple of those CirCrush crushings' effects disappeared from her body, leaving only a couple more of them to inflict digital agony. Speaking of which, why were they still circling her? "Ugh...still?" She tried to look over to see how her busting partner was doing...covered in fiery defense. Perfect. "Hey Voulge! With that on you, I think you'll do a lot better against these things than I would. Since it looks like you're about done, think you can handle them, while I take care of the FullFires?" Without waiting for an answer, she started to process how to get out of the ring of shot induced pain. Oh wait, she could just use...wait, no she couldn't, GutImpact was removed when she attacked the Zemon. Still, that wasn't their only chip like that. "Sabrina, think you could send me something that can knock a virus back? Doesn't have to be something I can use repeatedly, just once should do!"

The aforementioned operator took a look at the chip she held in her hand, before shaking her head gently and continuing her plan. "Sorry, but I already had a plan that's a lot like yours! BattleChip, DrillArm! Slot in!"

The triple prongs disappeared, making room for a very large drill head on SplashLady's spear. She starting racing forward, weapon firmly grasped, as she headed for a gap in the rotation of her enemies. But, to make sure that nothing prevented her from leaving, she turned to her side, and performed a great jab, in an attempt to make the power of spinning work for her this time, by potentially goring a CirCrush. It didn't last, however, returning to its usual three point plan. Not that it mattered, as she raced towards the sorcerer virus nearest to her. Not wanting to wait on another chip transferal, the aquatic fighter slowed down, in what could only be described as perfect logic. But there was a method to the madness, as her trident head started to glow, causing her to stab at the air in front of her. Water shot forth from it once again, but this time it appeared to take on the appearance of the middle prong, creating the appearance of a javelin of water that rocketed forward towards the FullFire. Of course, that didn't mean it wasn't going to sting if it hit its mark, as though they had been cut and smashed at the same time. Ah, and it was something only something like water could provide. Truly, there was no element she'd rather be, being able to produce moves like that.

Fortunately, SplashLady's mind wandering was promptly caught. "Don't blank on me, we've still got work to do!" Well, actually, the Navi's work was mostly done. But that didn't give her the right to take a mini-vacation mid-battle. "BattleChip, MediumCloud! Slot in!"

A rain cloud formed above the watery Navi's head, who looked up and watched it rise high above the battlefield. It wasted no time in heading for its destination; the spot containing the other wanded virus. As one might expect, it started a downpour, causing needle-like rain to fall from it, and possibly give it a taste in what it was like to get smacked by objects dropping onto it. It began to move from side to side almost immediately, though barring a miracle, that effect would have no bearing on anything. Satisfied with how the attack appeared to be executed properly, the mermaid Navi flipped her weapon, allowing for her shield to provide more protection as she tried to avoid any oncoming shots/meteors/sword swipes...or at least, what was left of her shield. After the opening salvo, it was quite clearly in bad shape...

[Order of Turn:
0a-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
0b-Reserve Tank R (passive buster charge)
1-Water Splash charge attack on Zemon2C (200, Aqua, Spread 1)
2-Recover120 chip on SplashLady (120, Recovery)
3-DrillArm1 chip attack on CirCrushA (60, Break, Knockback, Long Attack, can hit one nearby enemy twice)
4-Ocean Lance sig attack on FullFireB (100, Aqua, Break, Slashing, Impact, Phasing)
5-MediumCloud chip attack on FullFireA (90+15, Aqua, Wide Attack, attacks for 2 turns)
6-Dodge]
The battle proceeded much better than Voulge had expected, at least, for him only. Not only was he able to finish off most of the Zemons, the WoodDragons were easily taken care of. On the other hand, Splash was able to take out the most troublesome viruses on the back at the price of receiving the full attention of the dangerous CirCrushes. With his partner in danger, Voulge quickly sought out to help her out. "Marius, send me the AirStorm!" The operator quickly pulled the requested chip out from his folder without thinking it through, simply relying on his own navi's judgment. As soon as the broken shield was raised again, Voulge applied the loaded chip into his spear to change its form into an emerald green guan dao.

Voulge's first priority was to make distance between the CirCrushes and Splash in order to keep her safe from another volley of attack. He swung his emerald spear once, creating a stream of wind to blow through the viruses and towards Voulge with unnatural specificity. The wind was focused solely on the three CirCrushes and it did not stop until their formation was broken. Then the navi swung his spear towards the other direction, which caused the wind to blow the other way around and create three miniature whirlwinds that was on the crash course against the dragged viruses.

After all this, the spearman would most likely direct all of the CirCrushes' attention towards himself, which was exactly what he wanted it to be. "Brace yourself!" Voulge raised his shield up in front of him and hoped that the barrier would be enough to ward off the initial barrage of the CirCrushes' attack. "Licht!" With one word of command, it prompted the green SP to launch its own gust of wind from afar, ripping a panel off the ground as it hurled towards one of the viruses. Discarding the (most likely) broken shield, Voulge shifted from defense to offence, "The next chip, Marius!"

"Already on its way!...Also, am I your servant or something, making me send chips like this?"

Voulge cracked a smile as he swung his spear behind his head, "Of course not. But I'll keep that in mind." Rather than swinging his spear against the gathered CirCrushes first, the navi raised his free hand up in front of him and clenched it into a fist. A dark, smoky aura began to envelop around the fist and it began to grow bigger by the second. "Come! Cut through my enemies with your blade!" The instant Voulge opened his hand the aura disappeared in a blink of an eye. The broken panel in front of Licht began to exude the same dark smoke and a BlackMare began to rise up from it.

It disappeared the moment its entire body rose out from the panel and teleported right besides Voulge with its sword behind its head like its master. "NOW!" Matching the speed with one another, the BlackMare and the navi timed their attacks together so that the viruses wouldn't stand a chance. The BlackMare's sword was fast and precise, slicing through the viruses with ease like butter with a hot knife. Then there was Voulge's powerful swing of his spear, which was infused with the power of the PhoenixShot, creating a trail of ember as it tried to cut through what remained of the CirCrushes.

Voulge was confident that his attack was successful, but it never hurt anyone to be safe. He stepped away from the heat of battle while the BlackMare simply disappeared into thin air, leaving behind ashy black fragments in the air. And then, if being safe wasn't enough, it also didn't hurt to be sure about the result. "Few of those viruses might have been lucky...Use this for now." The chip was loaded through the PET to create the floating Lock-On right beside the navi. Its camera-eye zoomed in and out of its surrounding to make sure no viruses remained safe...

On the other hand...

Ignis and Licht kept their position throughout the whole thing, especially the red SP who didn't even bother contributing to the battle whatsoever. "Bored as hell!!! With me all bang up like this, how can I go and shine!" Going along with the shooty excuse to not help out, Ignis saw the lone Totem on the side and cracked a (imaginary) smile. "Yo, woody! Heal me up!" The SP launched one of its fireball without holding back the power, smacking the object head on and caused it to shift its face into the passive white. With a single tear rolling down its eye, the Totem sucked up the punishment and did what it was told, healing the SP of its damage.

"That's right! You're my bitch!"

1. AirStorm2 [60 x 3 / Variable Targeting / Pull3] {B} @ CirCrush A/B/C (Pull & Attack)
Licht: PanelShot [100 / Terrain / 5% Broken] {B} @ CirCrush A
2. SummonBlack2 [200 / Wide / Slash / Requires Broken or Missing Terrain] {A} @ CirCrush A/B/C
3. Phoenixshot2 [90+[color=red]15[/color]+20 (On the two with the highest HP) / Wide] {A} @ CirCrush A/B/C
4. Dodge
5. Dodge
6. Lock-On2 [15x6 / Lockon Per Hit / Omnishoe / Mobile / 80 HP] {A} @ Surviving enemy w/ most health.
Ignis: Attack [[color=red]40[[/color] / Homing] @ Totem2
*Totem2 [140+[color=red]15[/color]+Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal / Changes When Hit / 3 Turns / 100 HP] {A|S} @ Ignis
Ignis: Dodge x2
Licht: Dodge x2

Cooldown:
Totem: 2 Turns
Explosive shot met samurai virus, and of course, it would be dead. Completely, and without question. Well, maybe more deleted, but let's not get into details. Anyway, Voulge saw his comrade-in-arms be completely dominated by the CirCrush, and work towards getting it resolved. Though the revolving-formation of the gunner viruses did not get broken up, thanks to their high speed, they did shift their focus onto Voulge, leaving SplashLady free to heal herself with a Recover120 battlechip.

Fortunately, however, since the CirCrush were not revolving around Voulge, their shots were off, helped by the specific focus of the wind Vougle summoned. As a result, only three bullets hit his body, with only one actually hitting his armor. The focus shift allowed SplashLady to get a hit in with her DrillArm, but only once. Voulge's team let loose with an arsenal of attacks, with Licht's PanelShot leading up to Voulge's SummonBlack chip. It managed to catch two of the gunners in its wake, but one managed to slip away just as the blade struck. A trail of fire followed next, burning down another CirCrush to almost zero health.

Meanwhile, the FullFire had seen enough of their rampage become useless at the grand display of Voulge's scaly armor, and sought towards making themselves scarce. It was good, too, as they were on the receiving end of SplashLady's watery attacks. Their lithe bodies flew around in mockery of the mermaid Navi's attacks, to the point of flickering around SplashLady's vision. Laughing in their own stuttered ways, they removed themselves far from view as all of her attacks were dodged effortlessly.

Dealing with the CirCrush's annoying survivability, Voulge summoned up a Lock-On satellite, which pinned down one of the CirCrush and rained down a hail of bullets on it. Even with that, however, the gunner was still standing strong, zipping around in a hyperactive state. Ignis hit the Totem like a pimp and had it heal himself. (+70)

-- ENEMIES --

FullFire A: 175 HP (Running around like a bitch)
FullFire B: 175 HP (Doing pretty much the same)
CirCrush A: 20 HP (Running around SplashLady)
CirCrush B: DELETED
CirCrush C: 35 HP (Running around SplashLady)
Zemon2 C: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --

Totem2: 60 HP [Near Voulge] [Support Mode] [1 Turn Left]
Lock-On2: 80 HP [Flying]
MediumCloud: 1 Turn Left

-- ALLIES --
SplashLady.EXE: 230 HP (Normal) (1-Hit Shield)
Voulge.EXE: 250 HP (Normal) (4HP FlameScales - StoneBody/HeatBody)
Ignis.SP: 100 HP (Normal)

-- TERRAIN --
15% Lava (Random spots)
"These things are getting cocky!"

Marius was frankly surprised that the CirCrushes was able to withstand Voulge's attacks, but they were obviously in no condition to take another hit. "It also looks like Splash and Sabrina didn't do too well on her side..." Voulge shifted his eye towards the FullFires that was still alive and well, but his primary targets were still the CirCrushes.

"We can leave them to Splash. Lets focus on the two remaining in front of me." The navi was still cautious about the CirCrushes that survived the attack as he prepared another shield on top of the barrier. "...But I'll make sure these viruses stay dead!" Voulge raised his hand and prompted the Lock-On to begin its attack once more. Revving up its turret, the floating satellite unleashed its barrage of bullets down onto a single CirCrush.

Next, the navi directed the same hand towards the other CirCrush. "Come!" Similar to how his shield is created, bits of molten rocks and coals began to gather onto the navi's spear. At the same time, the force that was bringing all these bits together began to pull the CirCrushes closer. In a matter of seconds, Voulge had in his hand a gigantic spear that was twice his size, dimly glowing in an orange light due to all the heated rocks. "With the power of the land itself...I will end you!" Despite its size, Voulge was able to handle the spear just as well as if it didn't change at all. With the targeted CirCrushes getting closer, the navi swung the spear over head and literally broke the make-shift spear into pieces from the impact.

"Next chips, coming up!"

Marius prepared a set of chips the moment Voulge finished his attack, letting the navi to continue on with his assault without missing a beat. The spearman reached into his vest and pulled out three of his throwing knifes, throwing them up in the air right before all three transformed into Elebees. "Go and pierce anything that gets in our way!" With a whisk of his hand, the three viruses immediately spread out and hunted down any remaining viruses with its deadly stingers.

The navi then prepared to dodge just in case the viruses would attack out of desperation, but he was sure that the battle was over by now. "Totem!" Voulge yelled out to the teary eyed object, who turned towards its summoner immediately. "Please mend Splash's wounds." With a cheerful smile lit up on its tiny white face, the Totem bathed SplashLady in green lights and healed most of her wounds in an instant.

The Totem disappeared as soon as its healing finished, leaving Ignis ticked off for some reason..."Hey! Come on man! I'm not completely healed up yet!"

* Lock-On2 [15x6 / Lockon Per Hit / Omnishoe / Mobile / 80 HP] {A} @ CirCrushC
1. Terra Telum [1st: Pull1 | 2nd: 250 damage + Microburst | 8TCD] @ CirCrushA
2. Arrow2 [130 / Homing] {B} @ Surviving Virus
3. Arrow2 [130 / Homing] {B} @ Surviving Virus
4. Arrow [100 / Homing] {B} @ Surviving Virus
5. Dodge
6. Dodge
*Totem2 [140+[color=red]15[/color]+Spread 2 /or/ 70 Heal / Changes When Hit / 3 Turns / 100 HP] {A|S} @ Splash
Ignis: Dodge x3
Licht: Dodge x3

Cooldown:
Terra Telum: USED
Totem: Expired
Wow, those FullFire were quick. Seriously quick. "Ugh, how are we supposed to hit them that quick with all these stalagmites in the way?"

"Don't worry! They're laughing now, but we've got the law of averages on our side! If we completely cover the area with attacks, they'll have to get hit!" And that meant releasing the floodgates...figuratively and literally. "Let's start by making more rain...but I don't think LilCloud could delete one in one hit...guess we'll have to boost it even more!" Which meant having to put in another chip...the life of an operator was cruel and unforgiving. "BattleChip, LilCloud! BattleChip, Attack+20! Double slot in!"

A rain cloud formed above the watery Navi's head, who looked up and watched it rise high above the battlefield. It wasted no time in heading for its destination; the spot containing the wanded virus. As one might expect, it started a downpour, causing needle-like rain to fall from it, and possibly give it a taste in what it was like to get smacked by objects dropping onto it. It began to move from side to side almost immediately, trying to take up as much space as possible. ...Wow. Thanks to the support chip, it looked identical to the normally stronger MediumCloud. Though that was probably to be expected, since aside from power they WERE the same thing, after all. "Huh...if it wasn't for the colors, you'd think we'd have two MediumClouds."

"That'd be nice...maybe after you and Voulge are done, we should stop by Yoka Area again!" Now, to fill up even more spots around the spires with attacks. "You don't have to do much with this, so sit back and relax! BattleChip, AquaDragon! Slot in!"

A random panel in the area began to moisten, becoming completely water-based after a few moments. It didn't remain a quiet puddle for long, however, as a mighty WaterDragon rose from its depths, and let off an intimidating roar before slithering forward. As it moved, droplets fell off it, turning wherever it went into more spots of water. Which was good for her, since it meant she could take a quick dip in a little bit.

"And one more for good measure!" The pseudovirus hadn't even completely finished yet...but that was actually part of Sabrina's plan. "BattleChip, WaterLine2! Slot in!"

Three spots suddenly began to bubble by a burning bombarder, signaling the arrival of more data onto the scene. After a few moments, each area erupted as a geyser, blasting with the power of water. It wasn't the most graceful attack, to be sure...but there was no doubting its raw might. After all, water couldn't be pigeonholed as one thing. ...Speaking of holes and multi-purpose water, she should probably find a nice, drenched spot to take a dive in, just in case everything wasn't nice and gone that wasn't a Navi or SP. SplashLady dashed over to a spot her AquaDragon attack had flowed over, standing atop the liquid terrain for a moment, as she elected to relay a single bit of information to her busting partner. "Don't worry, I'll be back in a sec!" For now, however, she lowered herself into the drink, to make any other attacks much trickier to connect with her...she already had enough of that in this battle.

[Order of Turn:
1-LilCloud chip attack on FullFireB (70+15+20, Aqua, Wide Attack, attacks for 2 turns)
2-Attack+20 chip to LilCloud (+20 to all hits of other chip)
3-AquaDragon chip attack on viruses (150+15, Aqua, attacks until it creates 25% Sea terrain)
4-WaterLine2 chip attack on FullFireA (130+15, Aqua, Wide Attack)
5-Head for nearest Sea panel (Movement)
6-Dive into Sea panel (Submerge)]
Using the Lock-On to fire on the CirCrush proved to be useful, as the barrage of fire was unavoidable after a few bullets pinpointed the exact location of the virus. His earth spear whizzed past the quick survivor, but the Arrow-guided throwing knives later proved too difficult for the gunner virus to avoid any longer. Meanwhile, the FullFire attempted to seek cover behind some of the stalagmites, but SplashLady's stronger and more persistent attacks won over.

-- ENEMIES --

FullFire A: DELETED
FullFire B: DELETED
CirCrush A: DELETED
CirCrush B: DELETED
CirCrush C: DELETED
Zemon2 C: DELETED

-- OBJECTS --

Totem2: 60 HP [Near Voulge] [Support Mode] [1 Turn Left]
Lock-On2: 80 HP [Flying]
MediumCloud: 1 Turn Left

-- ALLIES --
SplashLady.EXE: 300 HP (Normal) (1-Hit Shield)
Voulge.EXE: 250 HP (Normal) (4HP FlameScales - StoneBody/HeatBody)
Ignis.SP: 100 HP (Normal)

-- TERRAIN --
15% Lava (Random spots)

-- ROGUE BATTLE 06, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

SplashLady: [Pickpocket - CircleGun2] Battlechip, 3750z, 7 FXP
Voulge: [WoodDragon] Battlechip, 3300z, 7 FXP, 119 BugFrags
The battle was by far the most troubling one Voulge and SplashLady had encountered during their time in the Hades Rogue...And it was only going to get harder. The navi grabbed his own side of the loot and found a chip in the hollow pot of the virus he deleted, claiming it as his own. "Splash, Are you alright? You sustained heavy damage in that battle..." Voulge was genuinely worried about his partner's health, even though most of the damage she received was treated. "If things get too serious, we can always call for a break."

But as the navi looked around, surrounded by burning lava and pillars of tasteless spires, he decided that this place wasn't exactly the best place for rest. "Come on, lets go on further and find a place to rest."

-BATTLE SEVEN, READY!-
"Whew...that was rough!" It was an understatement to the mermaid Navi, who was still not entirely healed up from the salvo of CirCrush fire. But thanks to massive recovery efforts, she was still in high spirits as she accessed her half of the rewards...and what her Bandcoon had snatched earlier. "Incoming cash! ...Oh, wow, PickPocket nabbed a chip!"

As the cash total continued to rise to even higher levels, information on the CircleGun BattleChip series popped up on Sabrina's PET screen, who started reading it. "Huh...sounds neat! I'll put it in while you keep looking!"

"Right!" With that, she turned to Voulge, who seemed concerned about her. "It's okay, I'm fine! It'll take more than a few pot shots to put me down!" To emphasize the point, she spun her trident high above her head, before pointing it ahead. "C'mon, let's keep going!"

She started to race off towards their next fight, but after a few steps, she stopped and turned for a moment. "...But, thanks for caring!"

(Searching for Battle #7)
Whole new reasons to care about one another soon emerged before SplashLady and Voulge. A big, hammer weilding virus stood lonesomely in front of them, but quickly remedied the situation by swinging its hammers and knocking down the stone pillars behind it. All at once, tons of viruses came swarming from everywhere, surrounding the two navis and the SPs on all sides. Thanks to all of the ruined pillars, it seemed it'd be impossible to progress any further in this direction; they'd have to get rid of the virus wave to proceed.

Unfortunately, apparently some cauldron of magma had also been knocked over when the pillars fell. Long, snaking streams of lava now traced the battlefield.

--Enemies--

Left:
Gaia+ A: 200 HP
Gaia+ B: 200 HP
BluePhoenix A: 180 HP (lava)
BluePhoenix B: 180 HP (lava)
Flamey2 A: 110 HP
Flamey2 B: 110 HP

Right:
Gaia+ C: 200 HP
Gaia+ D: 200 HP
BluePhoenix C: 180 HP
BluePhoenix D: 180 HP
Flamey2 C: 110 HP (lava)
Flamey2 D: 110 HP (lava)

Front:
Gaia+ EX: 260 HP
Stone Pillar Pile: 1000 HP (rooted)

--Allies--
SplashLady.EXE: 300 HP (lava)
Voulge.EXE: 250 HP (lava)
Ignis.SP: 100 HP
Licht.SP: 45 HP (lava)

--Terrain--
50% Normal, 50% Lava

--BATTLE 7, FIGHT!--
"Ahh! Hot hot hot!" Without even thinking, SplashLady raced to cooler ground, the lava proving to be too much for a non-fiery entity such as herself. She even took a moment to summon a small amount of water to cool her feet. "Ow!"

"Yeah...I don't blame you for that. I remember hitting the water heater at home once with my foot while it was hot...I thought I was gonna die or something!"

"Phew...well, it's not so bad here. So, what's the plan? Handle all the fire viruses?"

"Well, you ARE an Aqua Navi, so sure, why not? But, you know...I remember those hammer things from Netopia Area. Their chip was pretty strong, so why don't we take another chance to get a chip? Maybe we'll get on a lucky streak!" Silly Bandcoon virus chip, in! "BattleChip, PickPocket! Slot in!"

In front of the water-based Navi, a raccoon virus with a highly decorated mask was formed, who started to look around at its targets before looking up. With a tilt of her head, she gave it its instructions: the strongest of the virus group. Wringing its hands at the prospect of getting to swipe from a relatively easy target, it curled into a ball, and began hopping from non-lava filled spot to spot towards the enemy. Eventually, it reached the Gaia, and took a single hop past it as it extended its tail...and in a rare twist, didn't steal from the virus. However, it bounced off a nearby chunk of pillar, and raced past it again...

YOINK!

With a chunk of data now safely positioned in its tail, the Bandcoon returned to its summoner, and created an odd, diamond shaped container, which it put it in before the Navi could see what it was. It looked similar to a Green Mystery Data, but it was covered in pictures of a Bandcoon. Satisfied with itself, it vanished, waiting to be summoned another time. "Well, that's always fun to watch. Hope it got something neat!"

"We all do! But anyway, enough slacking off! We've got some viruses to get rid of!" To that end, two more things ended up in the oft used hole in Sabrina's PET, each of which had a lovely picture of a Bark on it. "BattleChip, WideShot2! Double slot in!"

Deciding to take a conventional approach to the attack, SplashLady extended her left arm, creating a wide mouthed gun over her hand that her brother Navi knew better than another other chip weapon. Squinting slightly to ensure maximum aiming ability, she pointed it towards the pair of flying firebird viruses to her left, positioning it as though she knew exactly how it would shoot...mainly because she did. And with a SPLOOSH, the water blast contained in it was released, traveling completely straight in a slightly curved shape, like only a Navi experienced in its subtleties could.

And best of all, she had a second shot for it. This time, she simply turned to her right, readjusting her aim for the different positions of the BluePhoenixes there. With a single, shallow breath, she let out the second WideShot, every bit as picture perfect as the former in its execution. Of course, in the internet, that wasn't always enough..."You know, I think I did a really good job with those!"

"You did, but there's more to it than looking pretty. Point taken, though." Hmm...now they had to deal with all those Flamey things she'd never seen before. How to handle them...well, there was always THAT, even though it wasn't completely reliable. Though it also had an effect that could be pretty handy for them..."That's enough for you for now, so sit back and relax! BattleChip, AquaDragon! Slot in!"

A lone panel suddenly became covered in water, seemingly for no explanation. In fact, it proved quite the opposite, as a WaterDragon rose from it with a roar, and began to travel along the ground, seemingly unaffected by the liquid rock it was traveling over in spots. This was actually because it technically wasn't touching it; it was actually hovering a few inches off the ground, allowing it to wreak watery havoc on the viruses it ran into without harm, as bits of its watery body fell off to cover parts of the area in more hostile terrain to the fire-based.

"All right, that's enough for now. Let's get you nice and safe!" Usually, that meant sending over a shield of some sort...but this time, a completely different chip was in store. "BattleChip, AreaGrab! Slot in!"

"AreaGrab? Wha-" The mermaid Navi was caught off guard, as she warped from her safe, non-lava covered spot, into the rubbish created by the shattered pillar they saw earlier. ""Sabrina, wh-"

"Shh! I put you there so no one could see you! Just duck and hide! Don't worry about Voulge, he can defend himself better than you!"

The purpose for where she was explained, SplashLady ducked into the wreckage, with the hope that no viruses had managed to spot her in that span. Deep down, she doubted it; these weren't completely idiotic viruses. Of course, it was a little late to do anything different by now...

[Order of Turn:
1-Get to Normal terrain (movement)
2-PickPocket BattleChip on Gaia+EX (steals reward data from one virus)
3-WideShot2 chip attack on BluePhoenixA and BluePhoenixB (80+15, Aqua, Wide Attack)
4-WideShot2 chip attack on BluePhoenixC and BluePhoenixD (80+15, Aqua, Wide Attack)
5-AquaDragon chip attack on viruses (150+15, Aqua, damages until it creates 25% Sea terrain)
6-AreaGrab to amid Stone Pillar Pile (teleports user)]