Double Trouble in Unparadise

Voulge listened to SplashLady's rant, even lowering his head on top of hers and silently nodding to everything she had to say. "Yes, the world is full of things we don't understand." Nothing more or nothing less, the navi was hung up in an awkward silence for a few minute. However, he reached his hand to pull Splash closer as he softly griped the mermaid's arm.

"Tell me Splash...No, SplashLady." Voulge's head pressed down harder on his partner's head as if he just started to rest his body completely. "What do I represent in your life...It felt like I've dragged you into all these dangers because I wanted to virus bust with you. Though we are not seriously hurt, something dire is bound to happen if we continue on." With yet another silence falling in the cave, Voulge hesitantly continued his little speech. "...What I'm trying to say is...Even though I do not doubt your strength as a netnavi, it still pains me to see you in hazard. I care for you, I truly do. From a mere busting partner, you became something much more in my life."

The fearless warrior couldn't help but to blush from all the embarrassing words he already let out, falling quiet once more before he gave out one more word. "Please speak out if you have different thoughts...Splash."
As she spoke, SplashLady couldn't help but notice that she was getting pulled even closer to her busting partner. Not that she minded at all, but it did surprise her a little. "Voulge...you're closer to me than any other Navi. You didn't drag me into anything...I came along because I wanted to. Don't forget that." She wrapped her arms around him, just to drive home the point. "...Um, that said, I don't feel like going any further...I'm feeling kinda drained. But if you really wanna keep going, I'll come along anyway. Since, well......" ...Ugh, it wasn't coming out. Which was especially bad since she could feel fer face turning red as she didn't speak. "...Um, never mind."

Another silence passed, as the mermaid Navi was perfectly content for the pair to remain the way they were. "...Just so we're clear, everything you were saying, I feel the same way." There, she said it...kinda. "So, um..." ...Yeah, she was NOT used to this.
The spearman couldn't help but to have a smile lit up on his face as he listened to SplashLady's words, somewhat relieved that she shared mutual feelings with him. It was obvious that his partner was on the verge of embarrassment meltdown even in the dimly lit cave, gently patting her head. "There's no need to express it now."

And without a warning, Voulge gave a swift kiss on Splashlady's forehead and rose up from the sandy floor. "Thank you, Splash." His emblem lit up the dark cave in a blue light for a brief moment, but the navi wasn't particularly surprised by the sudden light. "Lets stop here for now...Till we meet again." As if he was trying to hide his face, Voulge plucked his spear off the ground and disappeared in a pillar of red light.

-JACK OUT-
"A-Ahh!" Before she could react to his sudden...action, Voulge was gone. Still blushing, she clasped her hands together over her heart, which now felt as though it was enveloped in a bright, warm flame. "Oh, Voulge..."

A whistle pierced the air waves, coming from the outside of Cyberworld. "SplashLady and Voulge, sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-"

"Sh-Shut up!" The mermaid Navi completely forgot about the mere presence of her operator, much less a possible reaction. "You're...just jealous!"

"Oh, I totally am! Wish I could find a nice, cute guy by walking around!"

"Anyway, there's no reason to be here anymore, so I'm jacking out now, okay?"

"Sure! I've gotta go spend more cash than I know what to do with, anyway!"

A beam of light sent SplashLady out of the Net once again...however, this time, it had a bit of a red tinge to it...

(JACKING OUT WOO)