Reduced Price Chips

((The identity on this posting shows up anonymously, and redirects to a roaming cloud, but otherwise seems to work as normal for trades and responses.))

I've got a small pocket full of various chips, mostly low grade and entry level, that serve me no purpose. I'm looking to off-load any and all of them for zenny at a substantial cut below normal retail pricing. Prices will generally begin at ~70% of normal retail, but reasonable offers will be accepted and haggling will be entertained. Most chips are of low grade, but occasionally rarer items will show up.

Current Inventory:

1X Asteroid1Damage: 40 x 4 + Drop Attack + Blast Zone
Accuracy: D
Description: The user selects a target, then flaming meteors crash down onto and around them.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Special: Blast Zone: The area this chip can target in is the equivalent of a Blast 3 area, centered on the chosen target. It will randomly target anything within this area, including the user if they are in that area. Mass Destruction does not affect Blast Zone's size.
Trader Rank: D
1X EchoLocationEffect: Nullifies Invis on all Enemies and Objects, and dispels illusion effects.
Accuracy: S
Description: Sends out a sonic wave to bounce off of objects, revealing hidden things and illusory targets as what they truly are.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
1X IceSlasher1Damage: 100 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Shoots a short ranged ice blade at an enemy.
Element: Aqua
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
1X IceWave1Damage: 80 + Freeze
Accuracy: A
Description: Sends a wave of ice at one enemy
Special: Ice Type: This chip counts as Ice Type for the purposes of potentially freezing targets on Aqua Element Terrain or environments, as applicable.
1X MudFlop1Damage: 60 + Impact + Slow + Medium Mud Terrain
Description: The user strikes at a target with their whole body, blasting them with mud.
Element: Wood
1X CoalZoneEffect: Large Coal Terrain Change
Description: Creates a large zone of Coal Terrain, centered on you.
1X HiGuardEffect: (1 Hit Shield) + (Reflect(70 + Piercing + Line Attack + Ground Attack + Microburst): On Hit)
Description: Description: Generates a 1-Hit Shield upon activation. When this shield blocks one hit from a non-Break attack, it responds with a shock wave that sends things rocketing backwards.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Negated by Break. Ignores Impact.
Special: Reflect: Damage returned is equal to the damage of the attack blocked or the damage cap listed, whichever comes first. Reflect is not subject to negation by Impact.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
1X InterruptEffect: Add Silence 1
Description: Grants one damaging chip attack the ability to silence on-hit.
1X WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.
1X StarArrow2Damage: 100 + Carry
Description: Fires an arrow that hovers still in the air for a moment before rocketing forward. If anyone grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are sent flying along with the arrow.
Special: Carry: If anyone, user, ally, or foe, grabs the arrow at any point before it hits something, they are pulled along by it until it either hits something or they let go. This does not affect the arrow in any way.
1X ElementLeafDamage: 40 + Line Attack(3) + Wood Terrain Boost 60
Description: Shoots a wave of plant energy along a straight line, and grows stronger when on earthy terrain.
Element: Wood
Special: If the user is on Grass, Soil, or Mud terrain, this attack's power is increased by 60, and acquires unlimited Line Attack for the duration of the attack.
Special: StageReset: If the Wood Terrain Boost for this attack is triggered, a zone of Normal panels is created around the user.
1X AirHockey2Damage: 60 + Break + Ground Attack + Rebound(5)
Description: Throws a hockey puck at the enemy. The puck will bounce off of anything it hits (objects, viruses, Navis, etc.) in the field, dealing damage to them, up to 6 times. The attack stops immediately if it encounters a broken or missing panel, or the initial attack misses.
Special: Rebound(5): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked five additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.
1X AquaLineDamage: 180 + Knockback
Description: Creates a swift current that strikes a single enemy. Rare
1X 3-WayEffect: Splits buster shot in 3
Description: Allows the user to attack three different enemies with their buster attack at once. Does not work on Charged Shots.
Duration: 6 uses
Special: Overrides buster. Disables Charged Shot.
1X BlackCapsuleEffect: Add Blind
Description: Grants one damaging chip attack the ability to blind on-hit. Rare
1X Drain2Damage: Drain 70
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a cloud of Skeeto viruses, and sends them flying at one enemy. They surround the target, proceed to drain HP from it, and send the stolen energy back to their summoner before vanishing. This attack has a slow travel speed.
1X Shake2Damage: 110 + Wide Attack + Break
Description: Throws a dumbbell that slides through enemy lines for two turns. Can hit up to three enemies twice, second time having a 50% chance of hitting.
Duration: Two turns
1X Attack+20Status: Attack UP 20, Stackable
Description: Adds 20 Damage to all hits of a selected attack chip, before any external environment-related or target-related damage modifiers apply.
1X MoonRay2Damage: 110 + Lunar Drain
Description: Fires a ray of lunar energy at an enemy.
Special: Lunar Drain: Removes the target's outermost defense layer, even if it wouldn't normally be removed by this attack. Nullifies any counterattacks from that defense. Still triggers other defenses' counterattacks, if applicable.
1X BreakSwordDamage: 100 + Break + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sturdy but heavy blade that can cut through armor and shielding.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 swings.
1X FireSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword imbued with flame energy, and capable of effective wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.
1X HoleMeteorHP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object damage: 10 Fire
Damage method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 90 Fire + Blast 2 + Medium Area Cracked Terrain + Drop Attack
Description: Summons a staff that floats in place. Drops an explosive meteor that also damages the ground for 3 turns.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
1X MachineGun2Damage: (50 x 9 Shots) + Spray Fire
Accuracy: D
Description: Creates a machine gun that fires 9 shots at a single enemy. While inaccurate, its missed shots are capable of hitting others.
Special: Spray Fire: If a shot from this attack misses its primary target, it has a chance to hit something near the enemy instead of completely missing. Good RP increases the chance of triggering this effect.
1X SummonBlack2Damage: 200 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Can only be activated if there is a broken or missing panel on the field. Summons one Blackmare virus to teleport up and slash an enemy. Can hit up to two additional nearby enemies.
1X MoonBlade2Damage: 120 + Slashing + Spin Attack
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets.
Description: Executes a spin cut with a Kunai.
Duration: Once.
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.
1X MoonBlade3Damage: 150 + Slashing + Spin Attack
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets.
Description: Executes a spin cut with a Kunai.
Duration: Once.
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.
Trader Rank: B
Oh! That Invis1 chip looks kind of cool! It lets you turn into a ghost and stuff, right? Lemme have it!

- Sofia Langley

[Attached: 1800z]
Deal.

Attached: Invis1
(I think Soryu is getting undercut here, what gives?) Here you go, one trade coming up!

Rogan Loses:Invis1
Sofia Gets:Invis1

Sofia Loses:1800z
Rogan Gets:1800z
And now the chip is gone, so he is not. Thank you.
Ooh, my head...what was I even doing? ...Working on seeing if people would help with Sabrina's chip library, I guess. Uh, did that actually send? Well, whatever, not important.

That IceSlasher1 is both something she needs, and something I wonder if I might use myself. But, I don't really want to burn through any of her money without her permission...unless you're willing to give it up for an IOU, I guess all I can do is ask for a temp trade. For what it's worth, I've made through a battle in the Undernet and walked away to tell the tale, and I have the BigWave to prove it. ...Uh, Mettaur BigWave, mind you, not Jelly BigWave.

Anyway, if you'd rather temp trade, I'll attach something, just in case.

- SplashMan.EXE
ATTACHMENT: Team1HP: 200
Properties: Light
Object damage: 10
Attack Damage: 10 + Seeking
Description: Summons a Twin virus, that shoots a strange ball at an enemy each time the user is hit by an enemy.
Perhaps if you aren't allowed to spend her money without permission, then you shouldn't be making trades on her behalf?

I'll permit a swap trade for you, in good faith, and perhaps when your operator returns, she'll be most welcome to come and buy the chip for you.

Attach: IceSlasher1Damage: 100 + Slashing
If an opperator isn't part of the trade I probably shouldn't do- Eh, why not, let's do this thing!

Rogan GET: Team1HP: 200
Description: Summons a Twin virus, that shoots a strange ball at an enemy each time the user is hit by an enemy.
, LOSE: IceSlasher1Damage: 100 + Slashing

Sabrina GET: IceSlasher1Damage: 100 + Slashing
, LOSE: Team1HP: 200
And back.

Attach: Team1HP: 200
You guys act like it's unheard of for a Navi to do trades...I know Sabrina usually handles this sort of thing, but yeesh!

- SplashMan.EXE
ATTACHMENT: IceSlasher1Damage: 100 + Slashing
Reversal!

SplashMan GET: Team1HP: 200
Battlechip
??? GET: IceSlasher1Damage: 100 + Slashing
Battlechip
Stock Updated
Stock Updated
Hmmmm...looking at these prices...I'd say you're crazy, but then again with the mission I took earlier I'd probably be the crazy one. Anyways, I'll take that AquaKnife and RageClaw1 off your hands since you're selling them so cheaply. My netop needs a few more chips to supplement his folder and I'm always in the market for ways to get my hands dirty.
-Asymptote.exe

Attached: 2000z

It is as my navi says, we could use more chips as options. I know that AquaKnife will serve him well against fire based foes. We don't really have a quick way to deal with those kinds of enemies yet.
-Joseph Sine
Certainly. A pleasure doing business.

Attach: AquaKnifeDamage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword imbued with water energy, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
, RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
Always nice to see both parties get what they want!

Asymptote GET: AquaKnifeDamage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword imbued with water energy, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
, RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.

??? GET: 2000z
Much obliged mystery seller.
-Asymptote
Stock Updated
Stock Updated
I thought I might search through the BBS's while my Navi was of fun having fun virus busting, and see if I could find him something nice. That BubblerDamage: 40 + Spread 1
Description: Shoots a bubble blast whose explosion penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
would look real nice in our folder. What do you say? 500 zenny and a kiss blown your way from a beauty from Sharo? -Layla