Scarlet's Chip List

That's a good deal if I ever saw one.

- Scarlet
[Attached: TriSpearDamage: 20 x 3 shots x 3 targets
Accuracy: B
Description: Launches volleys of three steel needles at up to three targets.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: C
]
How on EARTH did this slip my notice!? I must ask Soryu to upgrade me one of these days.
-Linkman

Scarlet Get: MetaGel1Damage: 90 + Slow + Drop Attack x 3 Targets
Description: Summons three Metagels to drop down on three different opponents. Causes Slow on contact.
Element: Aqua
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
Trader Rank: D

Scarlet Lose: TriSpearDamage: 20 x 3 shots x 3 targets

Diana Get: TriSpearDamage: 20 x 3 shots x 3 targets

Diana Lose: MetaGel1Damage: 90 + Slow + Drop Attack x 3 Targets
Description: Summons three Metagels to drop down on three different opponents. Causes Slow on contact.
Element: Aqua
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
I was browsing your chips, and seen you had an abundance of RedWave1's, I was lucky enough to get this MudWave1 from the Holiday chip event, and was hoping you woud be up to trade with me. Fire would help my electrical Navi a lot more then Wood at the moment. -Joseph Akers

Attached: MudWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Mud Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a land slide to bury everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is mud in the vicinity to fuel it.
Element: Wood
I'm not opposed to it. Let's do it.

-Scarlet

Attached: RedWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Lava Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a wave of lava to burn everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is lava in the vicinity to fuel it.
Element: Fire
Battlechip
Mud for lava? I suppose it's not that bad a trade.
-Linkman

Scarlet Get: MudWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Mud Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a land slide to bury everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is mud in the vicinity to fuel it.

Scarlet Lose: RedWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Lava Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a wave of lava to burn everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is lava in the vicinity to fuel it.

Joseph Get: RedWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Lava Terrain Boost 50

Joseph Lose: MudWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Mud Terrain Boost 50
Put up some cheap prices on my unused chips. Toss out your offers if you'd like them.

- Scarlet
I was strolling though the BBS and seen you had some great deals. I would happily take that Boomerang2 off your hands!" -Julius.

((Attached: 2000z))
Sold! Thanks for your business.

- Scarlet

[Attached: Boomerang2Damage: 90 + Group Attack (Arc)
Description: Throws a boomerang at enemies
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.
Battlechip]
Well, I guess this is why we don't sell as many of these in the shop. Oh well, we don't need to take any loans out...yet. TRADE PLACES!

Scarlet Get: 2000z
Scarlet Lose: Boomerang2Damage: 90 + Group Attack (Arc)
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.

Julius Lose: 2000z
Julius Get: Boomerang2Damage: 90 + Group Attack (Arc)

TRADE COMPLETED!
-Linkman
Added some new stuff!

- AuraHead1Damage: 90 + Break + Line Attack3 + Aura Boost
Accuracy: B / C / D
Description: Launches a Megallian Aura Head that smashes through up to 3 targets/objects in a straight line. Accuracy decreases with each hit.
Special: Aura Boost: +20 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by a Barrier. +50 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by an Aura.
- 1000z
- MudWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Mud Terrain Boost 50
- 2000z
- WoodAura1Protection: Any Non-Fire attack lower than 40 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Negates any Non-Fire attack less than 40HP
Duration: Three turns, or until destroyed
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
- 2000z
- RedFruit2Recovery: 140 HP
Description: Places a large red apple at a random spot on the field. The first person to attack the apple (enemy or ally) will recover 140 HP.
- 2000z

Good stuff all up for sale today.

- Scar
Hmm...you know what? I'll take that AuraHead/WoodAura combo. My Navi'll like it, I'm sure.

- Alda Hyde
ATTACHMENT: 3000z
Sure, here you are.

-Scar

[Attached: AuraHead1Damage: 90 + Break + Line Attack3 + Aura Boost
Description: Launches a Megallian Aura Head that smashes through up to 3 targets/objects in a straight line. Accuracy decreases with each hit.
Special: Aura Boost: +20 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by a Barrier. +50 Attack Damage when user of this chip is protected by an Aura.
WoodAura1Protection: Any Non-Fire attack lower than 40 HP
Battlechips]
A one and a two and a three, bing bing bing, the trade is done. Enjoy your swaps.

Scarlet Get: 3000z
Scarlet lose: AuraHead1Damage: 90 + Break + Line Attack3 + Aura Boost
, and WoodAura1Protection: Any Non-Fire attack lower than 40 HP

Alda Get: AuraHead1Damage: 90 + Break + Line Attack3 + Aura Boost
, and WoodAura1Protection: Any Non-Fire attack lower than 40 HP

Alda Lose: 3000z
Thanks for your purchase! I've also reduced the price of some of the chips listed.

- GodHammer2Damage: 140 + Break + Impact / 70 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C / D
Description: A hammer strike with immense force, that disquiets nearby earth, sends it skyward, and down upon another target.
Special: The second part of this attack does not trigger if the hammer's target is not grounded. It also must hit a different target from the hammer. For clarity's sake, it may hit nothing if the user chooses.
- 1000z
- RedFruit2Recovery: 140 HP
Description: Places a large red apple at a random spot on the field. The first person to attack the apple (enemy or ally) will recover 140 HP.
- 1000z

- Scar